Well the time I hate the most is here, going back home. Back to our boring uneventful lives, well for me it will be filled with books and and exams, I hate this!

I really am going to miss hanging out with the guys, they're like my family. I like to say when Justin joined this group he wasn't the only one who gained 4 new people in his life, but so did I. 4 people I call my big brothers and now as were standing in the lobby saying our goodbyes, I go down the line of my big brothers and hug them trying not to cry.

Joey was the first one. He extended his arms out and took me in one of his trade mark big bear hugs, "Arrrggh" he groaned as he hugged me tight rocking us both. "I'm not letting go, you can't leave"

I giggled, "I don't want to, but I got to. I still have school"

He releases me and looks strait at me, "Fuck school! You can become our offical photographer and come on the road with us"

I laughed.

As much as that offer sounds great, I can't. My parents would kill me if I suddenly decided to drop out of school with only a few months before graduating.

"I'd love to Joe, but my parents would disown me if I dropped out, you know how it is"

He chuckles, "Your right" he lowers his head a bit. "it was worth a shot" he hugged me again. "Be good and take care of yourself okay kid"

I nod, looking down, trying not to cry.

"Come're" he hugged me again. "You'll do just fine, I know you will"

"Thanks Joey" I sniffled.

"Jeeze Fatone, don't suffocate the poor girl"

He glared at him.

I patted his arm and smiled to let him know it was okay.

I hugged Chris.

Now you smell better" he sighed.

I giggled. "

Hey!" I hear Joey exclaim.

"I'm just saying, she'd probably rather smell a rain forest than a salami sandwhich" he explains. "Right?" he asks turning to me.

"Well I--"

I get cut off my Joey, "You know what I'm getting tired of your little fat jokes" he spits

I gulped.

This was exactly what Justin was talking about, the tension between them. I thought I'd never see them like this.

They get closer to each other. "I'm getting tired of you period" Chris said pointing a finger at his chest.

"Oh yeah what are you gonna do about it, huh shorty?"

"Oh thats it..." Chris says as he pulled up his sleeves.

"Bring it on" Joey taunts.

Their inches away from each other as I stand there with widen eyes. Before I know it they start laughing.

I stand there confused.

What the fuck just happend here? First the want to beat each other and now they're laughing like they just heard the funniest joke ever.

Both guys stop laughing and look at me. "You okay?" Chris asks.

I shake my head,"Yeah I'm fine" "You sure? You look a little pale" "I'm fine, I promise" I assure them.

I go to Lance who gives me a smile and a hug, "Have a safe flight and I hope to see you again soon"

 "Oh definetly and anytime your in town call and we can do something" I smile.

"Will do, take care"

"You too Lance" I hug him again.

"Alright, alright, that's enough. It's my turn" JC says as he extends his arms and I go to him. I hug him. "It's always good to see you" he smiles.

"You too" I say as I pull away from the hug.

"You'll come see us again right?"

"You know it and you behave okay" I say pointing a finger at him.

He chuckles and gives me a boyish smile,"When have I not"

"Mmmhmm" I hum, giving him a 'yeah right' face. "It's hard to believe now. The whole week I saw you with all those girls throwing themselves at you and you seemed like you didn't mind it at all"

He laughs, "Does that make you jealous?" he say with an eyebrow raised.

I smack him on the arm, "No, I'm just saying I don't think Bobbie would appreciate you looking at other girls"

He chuckles, "Well she can think all she wants 'cause I'm done with her"

I look at him suprised, "Wow that's some news, when did it happen?"

"A few days ago"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. It was for the best, I guess" he sighed looking down. His head raises up, "But life goes on. I'm ready to be single and have fun for a while"

"Good for you" I smile. "It was about time"

He laughs, "Thats what I keep hearing"

I give him a smypathtic smile, "She wasn't the friendliest person, I'm sorry"

"I know. I guess it took me a while to see that"

"You were in love, I totally get it, but its good that you let go. I'm proud of you Chasez"

He smiles, "Well now that I'm single and your single maybe we could..." he trails off.

"Not a chance Chasez, sorry"

His shoulders slump and his head lowers.

"It's not that I don't like you because I do. But it's more like a brother"

"That's just what every guy wants to hear" he grumbles. "Look JC, if I didn't know you as long as I do. I'd garentee you I'd go out with you if you'd ask me too" I giggle.

"Really?"

I smile, "Definetly, I always thought you were the better looking one in the group"

He chuckles, his cheeks turning pink.

"just don't tell the other guys I said that" I whisper, keeping it between us.

He turns even redder looking up, "Not even a little bit of a chance?" he asked shrugging.

I shake my head giggling, "Bye, Jace" I say kissing his cheek. He smiles. "Don't say I never gave you anything" I winked at him.

He chuckles, "Damn, you are such a tease"

I just giggle and leave him.

I head toward Justin who was talking to Trace. When I reach them, they were laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask them.

They look at me still smiling and almost busting out laughing again.

"Nothing, just guy stuff" Justin says.

I hate when they do that to me. Like I don't know what they talk about. It's either about a girl, her assets or their conquest from the night before.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes.

It got quiet for a moment.

"Well I'm gonna, go and make sure our stuff is packed up" he says pinting his thumb toward the door

"Alright man, I'll see you soon" Justin pulls him in embracing trace and patting his back.

"Yeah, see ya man" he smiles. He turns to me, "I'll call out when we're ready to go"

I nod, "Okay" He heads towards the door and we watch him go.

------------------------------------------------------

I turn back to Jenny, who looks deep in thought.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah" she shakes her head. "I'm fine. I just don't wanna go home" she chuckled.

I laughed, "Awww are you gonna miss me that much?"

"No, I just know once I get back it's back to my boring life" she sighs.

"Well, good to know you care" I say sarcastically roling my eyes.

 She laughs, "I am going to miss you, thats obvious" she rolls her eyes. "I was having so much fun, I don't wanna go"

I laugh, "Your lifes not that boring"

"Says the the popstar" she mutters.

I look at her.

"Hey, you don't have books and exams to do waiting for you when you get back" she grumbles.

I laugh, "Stop being a baby, your almost done"

he sighs, "I know but I--"

"Will you stop" I laugh. "You are going to study and do all those exams. I wanna see you get your degree, you got me?" I look at her.

"Wait your coming?" she says suprised.

I laugh, "Of course, I am. did you think I wasn't coming?"

"No, it's just that its going to be long and boring and probably hot. I know you probably rather be doing something important than sitting in a crowd for three hours" she tells me. She snorts "Hell I don't even wanna be there"

"I'm not going to miss the biggest day of your life.I coming weather you want me to or not"

"It's not that I don't want you to be there, but what if someone finds out your there and--"

I put a hand up to stop her, "Jenny nothing is going to stop me from watching my best friend from graduating college after all that hard work you put in" he laughs, "I'm kinda jealous you get to go through it, that should be me going up there and getting that diploma" -

---------------------------------------

I look at him. He might've been joking, but I know he feels like he misses being a regular guy. Doing things like going to college and hanging out with friends, instead of being on the road and working. But I know he wouldn't want it any other way. This is what he wanted to do, to entertain people and he's accomplished way more than he ever thought he would. I'm so proud him, especially what he's decided to do now.

"You and I both know that's not what you want. You are an entertainer and that's what your going to keep doing no matter what happens" I put a hand on his shoulder. "promise me you will" I say as I look at him straight in the eyes.

He looks at me with some anxiety in his eyes, "I will" he says in a whisper. I

know he's scared and nervous and I admit I am too. I know if he tries, he'll succeed.

"Thank you I say as I hug him. "You'll be okay, just rememer what we talked about" I release myself from the hug and smile.

"Thanks" he give me a small smile.

"Anytime"

"Jenny, we gotta go" I hear Trace call out.

 "Okay, I'm coming" I call back. I look back at Justin and sigh, "Well I guess this is it"

"Yep" he nods.

"Back to reality" I sigh.

He chuckles, "Come on you big baby your gonna miss you flight" he pushes me towards the door.

Looking back at him, I pouted and he laughs shaking his head, "Bye Jenny"

 

  I giggle, "Bye J" I say and then head towards the door. I look back and weave good bye once more before heading out the door.

I'm really going to miss them.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story