Author's Chapter Notes:
you didn't think I forgot about this did you? lol sorry for the long wait I just had a huge writers block with this, but I think its over  now so enjoy the next chapter :)

A few months later...

 

Well I'm finally a graduate, thank god! Those last few months were the longest ever!

 

As I expected Justin wasn't there, but he did call me before I got to the ceremony. He told me he sent me a gift and that it should be there by the time I'm done with the ceremony. Justin knows I hate surprises, I hate them becuase I hate not knowing whats going and people hiding things from me. But of course Justin being Justin he likes to surprise me just to annoy me.

 

Well it was Trace..yep he sent Trace as like a stand in for him.

 

"Trace what are you doing here?"

 

"Justin sent me, didn't he tell you?"

 

"No, all he told me was he had a gift for me"

 

"Well girl, here I am"

 

I rolled my eyes, "Your such an asshole"

 

"What? how am I an asshole?"

 

"You just are now I have to go line up, I'll see you later" I brush past him.

 

After 3 hours in the sun, The ceremony was done and I was so ready to go party and have a drink.

 

My mom threw me a graduation party, I was so suprised. I was expecting to go out and have a nice dinner with family and some close friends. But she decorated the backyard and set up tables and chairs with a big banner that said "Congratulations on your gradation Jenifer, we are proud of you" I seriously didn't know what to say that I teared up.

 

"Mom thank you, but you didn't have to do all this" I said wiping away tears.

 

"Why not you deserve it after all that hard work. we should celebrate and we're all proud of you" she sniffed.

 

I hug her again< "Thank you"

 

"Well I shouldn't be thanked for all of this, I had some help from Justin too"

 

I should have known he had some part in this, he's such a sneaky bastard.

 

 "I'll have to thank him later then" I smile.

 

About an hour later my backyard was filled with people. Momma Lynn and Paul came too, I was so glad they made it out.

 

"We're so proud of you" Lynn says as she hugs me.

 

"Thank you, I'm glad your guys made it out here"

 

"You know we wouldn't miss this for anything" she smiles.

 

I smile.

 

I my mind I only wished Justin was here too, but I know it's not his fault.

 

"You know he'd be here of he could sweetie" Lynn says.

 

"I know" I assured her.

 

As the night went on I was having a pretty good time.

 

I was talking to some of my friends when I feel a tap on my  shoulder. I turned my head to see Trace holding his phone.

 

"It's Justin, he wants to talk to you"

 

I take the phone and put the phone on my ear, "Hello?"

 

"Hey, hows the party going?"

 

I couldn't really hear him with all the noise so I covered an ear, "What?..hold on I can't hesr you" I say loudly.

 

I go up the steps and into the house closing the sliding door.

 

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

 

He laughs, "I asked how the party was but by the sound of it its going pretty good"

 

I giggle, "Yeah, I guess it is" I sighed, "I just kinda wish you were here"

 

"I know, I really wish I was there too, but you how things are"

 

I sighed, "I know"

 

"So did you enjoy your suprise?"

 

"The party, yeah I love it, but you seriously didn't need too do that" I rolled my eyes.

 

"But I wanted too.."

 

The door bell rings.

 

"Hold on J, someones at the door" I say as I walk over to open the door.

 

I turn the knob and pull it to reveal Justin standing infront of me.

 

" surprise!!" he says.

 

"Justin oh my god, but I thought you were..."

 

"Ahhhh I got you didn't I. You should see your face" he says laughing and pointing at me.

 

I rolled my eyes and then smiled oping my arms to hug him.

 

"I'm glad you here"

 

"I told you I'd be here. I would have been here earlier if my flight didn't delayed"

 

"Well I still glad your here" I smile.

 

"So where's the party at?"

 

"In the back. Everyones here"

 

"They should be I invited half of them"

 

"Oh yeah thanks for that" I smack him in the arm.

 

"Ow, calm down girl. I was just trying to do something nice for you"

 

"You know I hate surprises you jerk"

 

"Oh come on your enjoying it"

 

I tried to act mad at him but I couldn't help but smile, "Yeah I am. Thank you"

 

"Your welcome. You deserve it. I'm so proud of you" he hugs me again.

 

"Come on lets go party" I say and we head out.

 

Everyone was so happy to see Justin when we came out. They all crowed him once he got down.

 

 

After a few hours and a ton of drinks later everyone went home.

 

Jenny sure enjoyed herself though, she was pretty drunk by the end of of the night.

 

"Alright, party animal, lets go to bed"

 

"Noooo, I don-" she hiccupped "I don wanna go to bed" she whined.

 

"Trace help me with her" I tell him.

 

He takes her arm and puts over his shoulder. "Shit your heavy"

 

"Trace, Traceeeeey, Trace" she sang. She giggled, "Has anyone told you how short you are? Your like really short" she laughed.

 

I saw the look on his face and stopped him from saying anything.

 

We finally got up to the house and got her to her room. We tried to getly put her down on the bed but she just flopped and almost fell.

 

She just laughed.

 

"I'm gonna have to stay with her. She'll probably feel like shit later"

 

"Alright man. I'll see you later" he says and leaves the room.

 

I look over the bed and see Jenny sprawled out on the bed.

 

She groaned, "Did everyone leave?"

 

"Yeah a while ago" I chuckled.

 

She pouts, "Awwww I didn't want them to leave. I wanted to keep partying"

 

"Well you'll probably rethink that later on"

 

"I'm so appy, I'm finally fucking done with school"

 

"Oh I know you are. I can smell it on you too"

 

"I sm-smell?" she puts a hand to her mouth. "Oh yeah I reek. How come your not drunk?"

 

I laugh, "Because last time I did, it was hell the next day"

 

I've really never seen her this drunk before. It's pretty funny.

 

"Alright Courtney Love time to go to bed" I say as I try to pull off the sheets for her to get in.

 

She giggles, "Your so funny J. You always make me laugh. Why are you so funny?"

 

I chuckle, "My mom says it's because I have a big nose"

 

She lifts herself up lazily and frowns, "That's not true...you know she doesn't deserve you"

 

I look at her cnfuesed, "Who? My mom?"

 

"No silly" she giggles. "Britney. She totally doesn't deserve you"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean, she totally takes advantage of you and you let her. Your not the same anymore" she frowns.

 

"That's not true"

 

"Yes it is J. Ever since you started dating her your a different person now and with you being a celebrity and everything it totally changed you"

 

I frowned.

 

I can't believe im hearing this, I don't think I've changed that much at all.

 

"Jenny, I'm still the same person"

 

"No, your not Justin! Your not Justin Timberlake the guy who use to play basketball in his driveway and goes fishing down the lake, the one who ate the pinapple part of my banna split. You Justin Timberlake the popstar who is a part of the of the most famous boyband in the entire world, dating that bitch and going to all these parties. I barely see you anymore, I miss having my best friend" her lip starts to quiver and tears rim her eyes.

 

 look at her.

 

"You hate now don't you" she sobbed.

 

I automatically take her in my arms and rub her back soothing her. "I'd never hate you, Jenny" I said softly. "It's good that you told me how you felt. You one of my best friends, no matter what"

 

She pulls away looking at me with puffy eyes sniffling, "J, I really am sorry"

 

"I know you are and it's okay don't worry about it"  I hug her again.

 

"Oh no..." she suddenly says pushing me away and makes a bee line to the bathroom.

 

I sat there just listening to her gag.

 

Had I really changed that much?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story