"Ugh" I sat up in my bed feeling my head throb.

 

What the fuck happend last night? I looked around and saw my floor was covered with my clothes and I quickly lifted my covers to see I was only in my bra and panties.

 

Oh god what happend to me?

 

The door opens a little and I gasped.

 

I then see Justin with a cup in his hand.

 

No....

 

"Oh hey your up" he says cheerfuly. "How you feeling?"

 

"Like I wanna die and can you please not yell" I groan as I covered my ears.

 

He laughs, "I know that feeling. Here.." he hands me the cup.

 

I look at it and sniff it, it smelled horrible.

 

"Ew, what is this?" making a face.

 

"Ah a Timberlake family cure for a hang over. It works like a charm I promise"

 

I take a sip and choke coughing, "It tastes like shit"

 

"I know, just close your nose and drink it. You win't taste it that way"

 

I pinch my nose and drink it in one chug.

 

"See not that bad, right?"

 

As I swallowed the last of it the after taste was even worse.

 

I held my mouth and ran to the bathroom.

 

"Careful I just cleaned that" Justin says.

 

I finally finished throwing up of whatever was left and flushed it down.

 

"You stayed here?" I asked suprised.

 

"Yeah, I wanted to make sure you were okay"

 

"Oh..Did you..." I trailed off pointing down and up.

 

"Oh um yeah you kinda had it all over you and well you didn't move much so I had to"

 

I blushed, "Oh okay. good"

 

"What did you think happend?" he laughed and then stopped. "Ooooh" he blushed a bit.

 

"Well um, I appricate you helping me and all but I'm still...y'know" pointing out I was still in my underwear and bra.

 

"Oh right, right. I'll leave you to that then" he says and opens the door to leave me to get dressed.

 

 

I got in the shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed.

 

I got out of the room and smelled something cooking.

 

I go to the kitchen to see Justin over the stove.

 

" I can't belive what I'm seeing your cooking"

 

He chuckles, "Smartass,come sit and eat"

 

"You made me breakfast? I gotta get drunk more often"

 

"Oooh nooo you don't. You are the worst drunk ever"

 

"Ha really? because I remember a certain someone who threw up like Linda Blair all over his hotel room and my shoes, karma's a bitch isn't it"

 

He chuckles, "Especially when she's drunk"

 

I smack him in the arm, "Shut up" I start eating.

 

"So last night was fun huh?" he says sitting across from me.

 

"Yeah, but I'm never going to drink again. How bad was I? I didn't embarrass myself did I?"

 

"Not bad, You were pretty drunk after people already left. But you did tease Trace about being short" he laughs.

 

I giggle.

 

"You also like to talk a lot more than usual"

 

"Oh god did I say something stupid?"

 

"No but you are very honest"

 

"Shit, you don't hate me do you?"

 

"Nah, some of it was true. I just didn't know you felt that way"

 

My eyes grew wide.

 

Oh god, if it's what I'm thinking...No no no

 

"Justin--"

 

He puts up a hand to stop me, "Look Jenny, I totally uderstand why you feel that way. I'm glad you told me" he smiles.

 

Oh god..

 

"I feel bad for not seeing it myself. Maybe your right I did change, I want it to be the same way it was, before this whole thing happened" he smiles.

 

I sigh, "Justin I know it won't change. I guess I was being selfish. Your living your dream and I accept that, I back you up 100 % on everything you do. I just sometimes miss having you around, but I remind myself of how proud I am to see you succeed" I smile. "I don't want you to feel bad, I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing"

 

He laughs, "Oh you were, the truth does come out when alcohols involved. You kinda told me what you thought of Britney"

 

"Oh god" I groaned. "Justin I'm sorry"

 

He chuckles, "It's okay, it was the truth. I won't tell her" he winks.

 

"I'm never drinking again" I groan.

 

"They all say the same thing" he laughs.

 

"Thank you for taking care of me. You really are the best" I smile before taking a sip of my coffee.

 

"I know" he says and laughs. "Your welcome, you know I wouldn't leave you like that, but if you ever get drunk like that again your on your own missy. I've never seen that much upchuck come out a person so petite"

 

 

I giggle, "They say big thing come in small packages"

 

"I'll say" he says and takes a sip of his coffee.

 

"How long are you here for?"

 

"Well I have to get back and join the guys in Dallas tomorrow morning, so I'm all yours today" he smiles.

 

"Great. So what do you wanna do today?"

 

"Hmmm...I don't know. What do you suggest?"

 

"Well I am dying to go do some shopping"

 

"We could do that" he smiled."I was just thinking of checking out that new shoe place on Robertson"

 

I laughed, "Of course you would. Don't you have enough shoes in your huge shoe closet already?"

 

"A guy can't have enough sneakers. Plus the new Air Jordan's just came out and I've been wanting a pair"

 

I rolled my eyes,

 

"Well let me get in shower and we'll go okay?"

 

"Yeah sure" I nodded.

 

He grabbed his duffle bag and headed toward the bathroom.

 

I sighed sipping my juice and smiling as I hear him singing quietly to himself.

 

It's great to have him back.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story