After spending a beautiful sunny day shopping we head to lunch.

"God I'm starving" I say as I look at my plate that was set infront of me.

"Me too" he says giving the waiter a small smile.

"If you need anything else, please don't hesita to ask. Enoy your meal" ]the waiter says.

"Thank you" I say smiling.

He leaves and it's quiet as we focus on eating.

"This food is so good, I need to come here more" Justin says before taking another piece of food in his mouth,

"I know right? This is like my favorite place to eat" I say smiling. "You know if you lived here, you could come anytime you want"

"Are you saying I should move out here?"

"Yeah, I mean I know you love Orlando and all, but here you can start fresh, start your solo career"

"You have a point, I'll think about it"

"Have you even told them yet?"

"No" he sighs.

"Justin, you need to tell them sooner or later"

"I know, I know. I just can't, they're my brothers. What if they hate me for leaving them? Especially JC..."

"Look Justin all you have to do is tell them that you decided to do something else. Like you said you guys want to do different things and if they are like your brothers they have to respect your descion and support you no matter what"

"Your right" he says lowly.

"If you want I can come with you when you tell them. For moral support"

"Really? That'd be great. Thank you Jenny" he smiles.

"Hey what are friends for. I know you can do this Justin, I believe in you and I know for a fact you'll do great things"

"Stop it your making me blush" he says in a girl voice.

I laugh, "Your a dork, you just ruined my moment"

"Okay I'll stop go on.."

"No, you ruined it. It's gone now"

"Aw damn" he laughs. He's quiet and his face turns serious, 'You really think I'm doing the right thing Jen?"

"Of course I do, It won't hurt to try"

"Yeah your right" He's quiet for a moment."Come with me to Dallas"

"You want me to come with you when you leave?"

"Yeah"

"Are you sure your ready?"

"Yeah I think I am. I mean I hope  I am, I'm not gonna lie scared outta my fucking mind" he laughs a bit. "but I need to do this. I wanna do this"

"Well then I'm right behind you, it's not like I have a job yet anyway. I'll just look for one when I get back. I deserve a break"

"Okay then it's settled then" he smiles. He laughs, "Wow, I can't believe I'm doing this"

"I can. Does Britney know your doing this?"

"I mentioned it to her"

"What does she think about it?"

"I really don't know. She had to go after I told her over the phone" he frowns.

"Well, I bet she'd say something like 'Oh Stinky that's great news! I can't believe you didn't tell me sooner" I said in my best Britney impression.

He started to laugh, his face turning red.

"Or something along those lines"

He points at me still laughing, "That was good"

"Thank you, I do a good JC too" I smile and then we both start to laugh.

He were laughing so hard everyone was starting to look at us,

We finished and headed back to the car, but not before getting stopped by some fans asking for Justins autograph. I love to see moments like this. You never know what might happen.

"Thank you Justin" One girl says.

"No problem, you guys have a good day" he smiles and starts walking and weaves back before getting inthe car.

I hear the girls sherik in delight before I get in.

I chuckle and shake my head.

"I still get a kick out of the reactions you get when girls like them see you" I giggle.

He laughs, "me too"


The next morning I woke up early to get my stuff packed to leave for Dallas.

I look at the suitcase and study it trying to figure out what else I would need.

"J, you think this enough?"

Justin looks at the packed suitcase and back at me, "Jesus, your only going for a few days not months"

"Shut up" I say smacking his chest. "I wanna be prepared"

"Seems like you are. You packed your whole damn house" he chuckles.

"Ass" I  mutter.

"Come on, we gotta go" walking out.

We got to the airport with cameras flashing and people hounding us as we make it inside.

After an hour of going through customes and check out points we finally made it on the plane


Attention ladies and gentlemen we will be landing in Dallas in ten minutes. Please put trays in the up right position and make sure you do not leave any belongings behind. Thank you and hope you fly with us soon.

I look over at Justin who is looking out the window.

"J, you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so"

"Hey" I say softly and touch his hand and give it a light squeeze. "It's going to be okay, don't worry about it"

He turns his head to me and smiles.


After we land Lonnie was waiting at the end of the terminal.

His smile grew wide when he saw me, "Well this is a superise! How are you? Heard you graduated"

"Hey Lon, I'm great and yeah I did"

"I'm proud of you. So what, are you coming on tour with us now?"

"Nah, I just wanted to come along for a few days and hang out, practice taking shots"

"Do you ever not have that camera with you?"

I roll my eyes, "No, you know I don't"

"Well make sure you take my good side then"

I laugh, "Okay I promise"

"Good" he chuckles. "Now lets go, your going to be late"

We finally make it to the venue where the guys are doing soundcheck and  we head backstage to the dressing rooms,

"Look who's back and brought back an munckin with him" Joey says smiling.

"Ha ha very cute Fatone" I say smiling sarcastically.

"You know you love me" he says hugging me. "How are you kid?"

"Great. I'm finally ready to start my life" I smile.

"Have to say, I'm proud of you for graduating. I would've have gone but J said no" he frowns.

"Shut up, Joe. I never said that" Justin spats.

"Well I would of loved for all of you to have come"

"So what do we owe this visit  lovely to?" JC smiles.

I looked over to Justin quickly and he just gave me a small smile"Oh you know, I just missed you guys and asked Justin if I could come with"

"Bullshit, you just didn't want to go looking for a job now that you don't have school" Chris yells pointing at me.

"Not true, I'm just taking a few days off and then heading back to start the job search, so meh" I stick out my tongue at him and he makes a face at me.

"Yeah, yeah excuses, excuses" he waves a hand.

"Well we're always happy to have you here" Lance smiles hugging me.

"Thank you Lance, that's very nice of you to say"  I smile at him and I see Chris mocking me rolling his eyes.

After a while the guys head off to rehersal and I sit with their Choregrpher Wade watching them.

Wade has been with the guys for a while, not only was he a choragrapher, he alsi writes music. He actually helped Justin write "Pop" and a few other tracks on the "Celebrity" album.

I like Wade, he's pretty cool.

I take out my camera and start taking some shots.

"Your a photographer?"

"Yeah, kinda. Not like professional or anything, yet. I just got my degree in photography and art"

He nods, "Thats pretty cool. Y'know, I know some people who could use a photographer at their studio.  If your interested of course"

"Are you serious? I mean yes, yes I'm totally interested"

Oh my god, I'll actually be working in a studio, with professionals!! This is the greatest day ever!!

I guess my excitement got to me and before I knew it I hugged Wade.


As we were practicing I see in the coner of my eye, Jenny and Wade were hugging.

"Dude, why the hell did you stop?" JC says.

"Sorry I got distracted. Won't happen again"

"Geez J, don't start slackin off, thinking it's an easy way out. If you want out just tell us" Joey says.

I suddenly feel my body go numb.

I suddenly hear both him and Chris laugh.

"Alright guys cut it out take five" JC says.

I sit on one of the set steps and put my head in my hands.

"J, are you sure your okay? You've been acting strange lately, Is something going on? You know yo can talk to about anything" he says.

I look at him.

I can feel a pang of hurt in my chest.

I can't tell him the truth. It hurts too much, that I would be breaking a bond that has been a huge part of my life and the greatest by far. Especially telling JC, he is the biggest part of my life, he was the brother I always wanted.if I told him and he hates me, I don't know what I'll do.

"Nothing I just--I have a lot of stuff going on and seeing everyone the other day..."

"Makes you think what could have been?" he finishes.

"Exactly"

"Man I've been there many times" he chuckles. "But you gotta keep in mind that what happens in your life happens for a reason, no matter what it is. And all of this..." he extends his arm to point out everything around us. "Is what you were destined for Justin. Your one of the most talented guys I know and I would've been shame if you didn't join us and let people see what a great singer you are. Honestly I probably wouldnt have considered doing this if you weren't going to" he chuckles.

I laugh a bit too.

"Thanks JC, seriously for everything you've done for me. I don't think I would done this without you. Even if you are a pain in my ass sometimes" I smile.  

He frowns, "Me? A pain in your ass? Haha. After years of dealing with your whiney butt, your probably the biggest one in the whole group my friend. You are the baby after all" he says pinching mt cheek.

I swat it away, "Fuck you!"

"Awww is justy mad now?"

"Your just bitter because I'm younger and dance way better than you, old man"

"Oh you didn't just go there"

"Yeah, I did what are you gonna do about it old man, huh?" I taunted.

"Oh thats it.." he says and  lunges forward at me and I quickly run for it.

I quickly pull away, "Oh..um sorry" I blush.

He laughs, "S'okay, guess you just got excited there huh?"

I giggle, "Yeah. I've been kinda dreading going looking for a job, with me being out of school now, I need a job as soon as possible and one that I'll actually like"

He chuckles, "I remember those days"

"Thank you Wade"

"Your totally welcome. I'm glad to help" he smiles.   

"You really don't have to do that though" I frown.

"Oh come on, your Justin's best friend and your practically part of the *Nsync family, of course I would help"

We then hear yelling and laughing and turn to see JC chasing Justin around the stage.

We both shake our heads.

They are worse than 5 year olds. You leave them for 5 minutes unattended and everything gets out of control.

"YO GUYS WHAT THE HELL? I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE PRACTICING NOT FUCKING AROUND" Wade yells as he heads toward the stage.

"He started it" JC said pointing at Justin who was trying so hard not to laugh hard.

"I don't care who started it now lets get back to practing!" The other guys regroup.

"Alright from the top, 1,2,3" The music starts again and they dance.

I giggle watching as I see Justin sticking out his tongue as he passed JC when he didn't notice.

Oh these boys I swear...


Incomplete
sexylove91 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Worthy of.... also liked 435 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story