Everything was good between us. Justin just came back from Nashville where he  was recording songs with JC. We were now 15 and in highschool, which for me meant listening to Justin and Trace talk about which girl was the hottest and which had the biggest boobs, ass, lips and other shallow features guys were interested in. I don't know why I stayed and listened to that, but sometimes they'd want my input on it.

"What do you think Jenny?" Justin asked.

I sighed, "I still think you guys are shallow for judging a girl by her looks"

I could see Trace roll his eyes, "We are not judging them, we're admiring their features" he smiled at Justin who gave him a nod of approval.

I rolled my eyes, "You guys have no shame, I don't even know why I hang with you guys"

"Because you wouldn't know what to do without us" Justin said as he gave me a smile.

"I think I can live without watching you guys drooling over girls like they were a piece of meat" I laughed.

"We do not" Trace said defensively.

We heard the phone ring, "JUSTIN PHONE" Justins mom called.

As Trace tried to explain to me why guys "admire" girls like that, we didn't even notice he was gone.

A few minutes later Justin came back in the room with a big smile on his face.

"What was  it?"I asked.

"Chris called"

"Wow, what did he say?" I know I'm nosy, but hey I wanted to know why he was smiling so big, it had to be big news.

"He called me to tell me that he was looking for guys to form a group. So he asked me if I wanted to join"

"So what'd you say? Trace asked.

"I told him I think about it" Justin sighed.

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"I don't know yet"

"Justin this is great, this might be your big break" I smiled at him.

"You really think so?" he asked.

"Yeah, I really do"

"Come on man, do it, its always been your dream, follow it" Trace encouraged, okay maybe I was wrong about him, he can be not so selfish. "Think of all the girls you could get, they love a singer" who was I kiddng its Trace, I just shook my head.

"Come on Justin, at least try, it won't hurt if you try" I told him.

"You guys really want me to do this?" he asked, we nodded.

"Okay I'll do it, thanks guys this means alot"

"Don't metion it, we know how much this would mean to you" Trace told him with a smile.

"We will support you all the way,even when you forget about us" I laughed.

"Awww how could I forget you guys, you will both be in my life, even when I'm selling millions of albums and winning grammies" he smirked.

"You are so cockey Justin Timberlake, hopefully you won't get a big head or I will slap you silly"

"I won't I promise" he chuckled.

"Dude,imagine all the girls we'd get" Trace said as he looked off daydreaming.

I chuckled, "What makes you think you'll be getting the girls?"

"Girls love a wingman and Justin is gonna hook me up"

"Okay if you say so Trace" I giggled and let them talk about the girls they were gonna get.

I seriously I need some grilfriends to hang out with.

Justin got in touch with Chris and told him he'd do it, they just needed 3 more people to fill in the other spots. So he called JC and asked him and he said yes.


They were all set when they found a guy named Joey and Lance, which they had to find at last minute because the guy they had bailed out on them.

So since almost all the guys were in orlando already, they decided they'd start out there singing around, seeing if they could get signed.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story