It was the day before Justin left for Orlando and I was helping him pack and as much as I hated to pack, I decided to sacrafice myself and help him, even if it killed me.

"Thanks for helping me" Justin said smiling.

"No problem, glad to help"

"God, I hate this" he sighed looking at the piles of stuff he had.

"You and me both" I muttered.

"You can take this side and I'll take this one, okay" I instructed him.

He did as I told him and we started to clear everything up.

"Jeez, Timberlake how many shoes does one guy need?" I said as packed pairs of shoes in one suitcase.

"Hey a guy can never have too many good sneakers"

I laughed, "Seriously your bringing a whole stores worth in here"

He rolled his eyes at me, "Please like you girls can never have enough clothes"

"Hey we have to look nice and who's ever gonna only look down at you feet?" I giggled.

"Guys do, the figure out what a guy is by his shoes"

I laughed, "That's lame, they can figure out how a guy is by his SHOES" I started to laugh harder when I finished that sentence.

I was on the floor laughing when Justin threw a pillow at me, "HEY!!!"

He started to laugh, "Oh you think that's funny huh?" I said as he was still laughing.

"Halarious, you should seen your face" he giggled.

"Well lets see how you like it" I said as I threw pillow at him.

The look on his face made me laugh harder and he grabbed the pillow I threw, he went towards me with a grin and I started to run.

"OH NO YOU DON'T" he shouted as he chased me around the room.

I grabbed a pillow that was on the floor to protect myself.

I ran into the hallway as chased me, I managed to slip in one of the rooms, without him noticing, talk about being stealth.

"Jenny?" he called out in the empty hallway, i tried to stiffle my giggles.

He reached the room I was in, I was on the side of the door way, "Jenny you in here?"

I went towards him from behind, ready to attack him and I whacked him with the pillow,apparently pretty hard 'cause he fell on the floor.

I felt so bad, I guess I don't know my own strength.

"Oh god Justin, I'm so sorry are you okay?" I asked concerned.

All he did was smile and suddenly hit me with his pillow, that little jerk tricked me.

He started to laugh, "Jenny you are so gullible"

"You little jerk, you tricked me!!"

"Yeah I know and you gotta stop being so gullible" he laughed.

"I am not"

"Yes you are,remember the time Trace told you that there were ghost in your room because he felt someone pass by him and you freaked out that you slept in your sister's room for a week" he chuckled.

I remember that week, I was so scared to go in my room, that in slept in my sister Candice's room. Yeah I forgot to mention I had a sister, must've slipped my mind. How could I not mention her, she is the biggest pain in my ass, I know what your thinking "Aren't all brothers and sisters like that?" Oh not like Candice, she is the most annoying person ever. She's a princess,wants all the attention
to her and the biggest drama queen ever lived, that's part of the reason I spend so much time at Justin's house. She was 4 years older and I hated that.

Okay enough about Candice, this is about me for once.


Justin and Trace loved to play pranks on me because they thought of me as an "easy target" and maybe I was but one day I will have revenge.

I just rolled my eyes.

He laughed, "That was pretty funny"

"I'm so not gonna miss you" I teased.

"Awww you hurt my feelings" he frowned like he was about to cry.

I gigglgled, "You are such a dork"

"Come on say it 'I'm gonna miss you Justin'"

"No" I turned my head to look away.

"Come say it, I know you want to"

"Nuh-uh, you can't make me" I pouted.

"Oh I know I can" he grinned.

He started tickling me, he knew I was ticklish and I hated when people tickled me.

"JUSTIN STOP" I giggled.

"No not until you say it!!!"

I was giggling so hard my stomach hurt and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"SAY IT!!"

"FINE i'M GONNA MISS YOU JUSTIN" I shouted as I giggled.

He stopped ticking me, "See was that so hard"

I giggled, he was inches away from my face as he smiled, I never really noticed how beautiful his blue eyes were before.I felt like I could get lost in them.

"Justin?" I found myself saying as he drew his face closer to mine, he didn't say anything.

I could feel his breath, our lips were brushing.

Before we made contact we heard someone.

"Hey Jus--Uh was I inturpting something?" Trace said with an eyebrow raised.

Justin and I froze and Justin quickly got up.

"Uh no, we were just--" he said embarassed, blushing.

I finally I got up, "I--I should go" I stuttered embarrassed to even look at Justin or Trace.

"Jenny, wait" he said as I walked out the door.

I walked passed Lynn, who was in the kitchen.

"Jenny aren't you staying for dinner?" she asked.

"Um yeah, I just need to go home" I said still dazed at what happened or was going to happen.

"Are you okay dear, you seem flustered" she said concerned.

I tried to compose myself, "Yeah, I'm fine, I just need to go home, I'll be back"

"Are you sure?"

I smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine"

"Alright, then I'll set you a place" she smiled.

"Thanks" I said and left out the door.

On the whole walk home I kept replaying the whole thing in my head. The way his eyes looked, his lips brushing mine, his smile, even the way he looked at megave me shivers. What was I doing, this was Justin, my best friend, the guy who seen me at my worst, who use to say I had cooties, who knew all my secrets, he was my friend and nothing more. But why am I feeling he could be more than that, I couldn't like him, it would just be weird because it was Justin.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story