Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry for the long wait. ive had some family issues lately and forgot to update.

so heres the next chapter :) 

 

Justins POV:


It's been almost a year since I've been home and man do I miss it, but we finally get a few days off before we leave for Germany. Thank god too because we've been doing performaces like crazy and now it's gonna get crazier if this trip turns out good.

Jenny flew in for the weekend to hang out since I had a break. Trace couldn't come because he had to go to his aunts wedding, but I'm happy Jenny came.

We sat outside by the pool to talk.

"So how's everything going?"

"It's good, it's good"

"Busy huh?"

"Yeah pretty much" I sigh

"Still lookin to get signed?"

"Actually no we just got signed a few days ago"

"Oh my god Justin that's awesome!!"

"Yeah, I wanted to tell you the news first"

"Wow, thats great how do you feel?"

"Feels pretty great, but there something else"

"Oh what is it?"
 
"We're heading to Germany to see we can start there first, Johnny says European markets are a good way to start"

"Wow, Justin...Germany thats big"

"I know were so excited"

There was a pause and I feel my heart sink, I know she's not liking it.

"Germany is so far" Her face is suddenly filled with suprise.

"I know, but Johnny says it's good to start somewhere new"

"But Germany Justin, that's really somewhere new" She doesn't look at me when she says it.

I knew it'd be like this when I told her, but what can I do we'd already made all the arrangements and stuff to leave. I can't bail out now, after working my ass off for the past year. Plus she and Trace told me to go for this and I don't even want to think about Trace when I tell him.

"Jenny look at me" she still had her head looking at the water. "Jenny, please look at me" I say camly.

She turns her head slowly but never meeting my gaze. I lift her chin with my hand and she bits her lip trying to hold back tears.

"Hey, hey listen to me, I know it's far but I need to do this, you of all people know I do. You were the one who told me to follow my dream and I am. Why aren't you happy for me?"

She smiles, "I am really happy, more than you know"
   
"Then what's wrong?"

"I-I don't know, I mean this is a whole other country we're talking about"

"I know, but I have to go, you understand right?

She nods. 

"You know just because I'm far away doesn't mean we're not close because we are no matter what happens" I lift her wrist showing the bracelet I got her. "I'm always with you" I smile.

Her eyes slowly look up at me, "It's not the same" she whispered.

"I know it's not, but you have to trust me on this, please" I say as I lift her chin to face me. "Please" I whisper again.

She smiles, "Okay, but you have to promise me something"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Don't hold back and show everyone what you can do"

I chuckle, "I can do that, thank you"

"No problem, superstar" she giggles.

I groan, "Don't do that"

"Do what?"

"Call me superstar"

"Why?" she laughed.

"I'm not one"

"Okay, fine I won't call you superstar"

"Thank you" I sigh.

"Yet" she mutters and I hear her.

"Your asking for it" I say as I get up and she starts running as I chase her.

She screams and I finally catch her for behind from the waist and lift her up and she kicks and screams.

"JUSTIN, PUT ME DOWN" she shouts.

I just laugh as she tries to wiggle from my hold as we near the pool.

"LET ME GO!!" she demands.

"Okay" I let her go and she went right in the pool. What? she said let her go and I did.

I stand there laughing as I watch her come back up.

"Arrrgggh, you are so gonna get it" she say as she wipes her hair out of her face.

"You said let go, so I did" I smirk as her face turns red,

"Your dead" she says as gets out and chases me.

I run and I look behind me and I lose her and see her on the ground.

I rush to her and I see she tripped over on one of the chairs.

"Jenny, are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to--" She pushes me into the pool before I can finish. That little bitch tricked me!!

When I came up I see her on the ground laughing.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I shout as I see her laughing. "I thought you were hurt" I say angry.

"It doesnt feel good being tricked does it?" she grins

She has me there, guess shes getting back at me from that time I tricked her and hit her with the pillow. Not bad I must say, she learned well.

"No it doesn't and good work, never thought you had it in you" I grin.

"I learned from the best" she giggles and I laugh.

"Help?" I ask extending my hand out.

She grabs my hand and I pull her in with me, hey she wants to play this game, I'll play after all I am the master.

"What the fuck Justin?"

I chuckle, "Hey if you wanted to play this game I could too. after all I am master" I grin.

She laughs, "Master of what?...dorks"

"You did not just call me a dork" I say as she giggles.

"Yeah I said it, what are you gonna do about it?" she taunts.

I get closer to her until she hits the wall, my face inches away from hers, my breathing hitches, butterflies are in my stomach as I inch closer.

"Geraaanimmmooo" I hear as I jump and a big splash hit us followed by 3 other guys jump in.

"What the fuck?" I shout angerly.

"What? we just wanted to cool off" Chris says and I hear Jenny giggle.

"Yeah, what's with you Mr. Cranky pants? mad we inturupted your date?" Joey questions as he looks at Jenny.

"We weren't on date" we both say at the same time.

They guys laughed and Jenny blushed.

"I'm gonna head inside" she says.

I look at her, "You don't have to go, theyre just kidding"

Ahe smiles, "I have to go anyway I have to call my mom, you know how she is if I don't"

"Alright, tell her I said hi"

She chuckles, "Okay I will"

"I'm sorry about them" I say as I look at them.

She laughed, "Nah it's fine, go hang out with them" she smiles.

I smile and nod and she goes inside as I come back to whoops and hollars and I flick them off as they laugh.

Do I really have to hang out with them? This is gonna be a looong trip.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story