Author's Chapter Notes:
Alright heres another chapter. I know all of you are anxious *coughmackcough* lol

That night we all decide to go out, its been nice to hang out with everybody again.

I'm in my room with all of the other guys girlfriends getting ready for the night.

"So Jenny, Joey told me, you and Justin had some fun last night" Joey's girlfriend Kelly tells me.

"Yeah we hung out, it was fun" I tell her as I apply blush on my cheeks.

"So your not worried Britney finds out?"

I turn to her, "Finds out about what?" I ask her confused.

"You guys hanging out last night"

"No why, me and Justin do it all the time"

"Theres been more times?" she asks suprised.

I didn't get what she was going at, but then it hit me...

"Oh no, no, no it's not what you think" I giggle. "We're just friends, that's all"

"Not from what Joey told me"

"What did Joey tell you?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

"Well that it looked like you were sneaking around"

"No, see I couldn't sleep and Justin saw me and since he couldn't sleep, he asked me if I wanted to hang out for a bit. Somehow we both fell asleep and Justin wakes me up and tells me I should go before someone thinks I'm missing"

"so you two just hung out as friends then"

"Yeah"

"Oh" she's quiet for a moment, "So you guys, never you know--hooked up or anything"

I turned away from the mirror and I look at her with widen eyes, "What? no"

"Hey I was just assuming you did, since you two are so close"

"We're close but it was never like that and anyway he's with Britney and he;s happy"

"Well form what I'm hearing, it hasn't been sunshine and lollipops for those two lately"

"What are you taking about?"

"Oh come on, you should know about them, they've been fighting lately"

I can't believe Justin didn't metion that. We're best friends, we share and talk about everything. I wonder why he didn't trust me to talk about something like this. Well I can uderstand it was because he didn't want talk about his lovelife with me.

"I didn't know"

"Oh, girl" she say as she gets closer to me. "Apparently Britney already's talkin about weddings and kids. Justin on the other hand just wants to focus on music and his career and told Britney that she was going to fast and needed to slow down. Then she thinks it's because he's seeing other girls on the road and cheating on her. Can you believe that?"

"No, I can't. I know Justin and he'd never cheat"

"You should tell that to her" she laughs.

There was a silence.

"Tell me, do you think he's hot?"

"Who Justin?"

"No JC" she says sarcastically. "Yes Justin"

"Well he's like my brother, so no"

She rolled her eyes, "Come on Jen, you can't deny the guy is easy on he eyes. Hell if I wasn't with Joey I'd go with him. I mean have you seen the guy lately, he looks amazing, those arms and that tight ass I just wanna gr--"

I put up a hand to stop her, "Okay, okay Kel, just stop it"

"What is it turing you on?" she grinned.

'No it's weirden me out. God your just like Joey, you guys are both twisted. You guys are perfect for each other" I laugh.

She giggles,"I've met my match"

We both laugh and finish getting ready.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Shit where are the girls, we said 10 and it's 10:40" JC says pacing back and fourth.

"Man you how girls are they spend hours to get ready. You gotta tell them 10 hours in advance to get ready" Justin laughs.

"That's true" Jc laughs.
 
The girls finally arrived down, thank god.

"Finally, what took y'all so long?"

"Well sorry that we actually wanted to look good to go out" Jenny say sarcastically.

I roll my eyes, "Well good thing you came down, C was getting anxious and wanted to leave without y'all"

All the girls turned to glare at him and I can't help but chuckle.

"Hey, I didn't say that. He's lying" JC exclaimed.

The girls rolled their eyes.

Wow, I have to say Jenny looks amazing tonight, she looks good in those jeans shes wearing...woah wait what am I thinking? I have a girlfriend and Jenny's like my sister I can't think shes hot. I'm definetly hangin around Joey too much.

"Alright everybody's here, lets go" Joey says.


We all get into diffrent SUV's I'm stuck with Trace, Chris and Lance.

"J, why you so quiet man?" Trace asks.

"Oh, nothin' just thinkin?"

"Britney?"

I nod, "And some other stuff"

"It'll all be okay, just talk to her"

"Yeah, I should, thanks man"

"Man, did you see Jenny?" Chris asked Lance.

"Yeah, she looked amazing.

"No she looked amazingly hot"

"I'm gonna ask her to dance with me"

"Not if I ask her first. I wonder if she has a boyfriend?"

I hear them disscussing over this and I can't help but laugh. They really think she'd go out with one of them, they are definitely not her type.

"Will you guys stop" I snapped.

The both stopped talking and looked at me, "Geez, calm down J. What's up with you?"

"Nothing, its just you two talking about her like that bothers me"

"What do you like her or something?" Chris asks.

"No, I don't like her, she's my best friend and I'm just looking out for her from perverts like you two"

Chris gasps, "Justin how can you think of us that way, I thought we were friends. Altough you have to admit shes lookin pretty damn fine tonight"

I glare at him.

"God I'm just messin with you man. We'll stop, promise . Right Lance" he says turning to him.

"Yeah"

"Good"

"we'll just ke sure he's not around to dance with her" Chris whispers.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing" Chris says abrutly.

We finally get to the the club. Thank god 'cuz I need a drink.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story