Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the first chapter, it just came to me after I kept complaining of wanting to try and write something. This is going to be a short so PLEASE let me know what you think. This is unedited so bare with the errors. I'm also up for a co-author if someone would like to help. 

I consider myself a reasonable person. I think that I am logical, smart, and realistic. So tell me how in the hell did I fall for a girl I've only known for two months. I know nothing about this woman except that she is one of the hottest latina's I've ever seen, has a body so bad it would make you cry, and she has the tightest pussy my dick has ever had the pleasure of coming in contact with.

That's it.

Her name is Tatiana Valdea and she is a salsa instructor. My salsa instructor that I hired to teach me the technical and street ways of the dance along with other latin dances for a movie that I will be in.

And teach me she did. Our first salsa lesson was her teaching me how to seduce someone just by a look. When I told her I had that lesson down and we should move on to dancing, she challenged me to show her all I knew about seduction.

I seduced her clothes right off that tight ass body of hers.

The first day I met her was the first day I fucked her. I've never felt inadequate in the bed or what I could do to a woman before... until Tatiana. She had me screaming. Her pussy was clenching, and squeezing, and dancing with my dick.

Yes. Dancing.

She had me so tired, so worn out, and so horny all at the same time. And she wanted more and more and more. She wanted this dick as much as I wanted that pussy. She's so fucking gorgeous, and its hilarious because when I first saw her, I didn't think she was all the pretty. But after that sex the first night, she put Halle Berry to shame with how sexy and exotic she was to me. Every weekend when I come down here to see her, she is waiting for me in something different, something so sexy I thank God every time.

She is a freak. And the best damn salsa instructor on earth.

As much as we fuck like its going out of style, she teaches me how to dance salsa and more also. Just thinking about the week she showed me how to tango had my dick hard the whole time. Having a woman dancing and moving her body like that in nothing but some sexy heels, commanding you, seducing you, will make you feel like you've gone to heaven.

Believe me.

So tell me how did it turned from the best sex with the most invorgorating woman I've ever met to me falling in love and wanting more.

I have no fucking clue. It was so good, we dance, we fuck, we dance, we fuck, we go our seperate ways till the next time. It was a good arrangement. I don't ask about her life, she doesn't ask about mine. We don't talk about shit else outside of dance, sex, and sometimes food(she cooked for me once as part of a rumba lesson) and that worked great. It reminded me and reintroduced to me to pure fun and mystery that I was missing in my life and I fucked it up.

Last week, I asked her to come back to L.A with me when our lessons were over. Just by the look on her face told me I fucked up royally. It hurt to see her mad at me for asking that. I broke the rules and their was no take-backs.

I feel like a boy in school. Falling for my damn teacher.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is all Kat's fault. Be someone you've always dreamed about, she says. Be seductive, she says. Well me pretending to be someone else has gone to far.

Come to L.A. He wants me to go with him. He wants me to be this pretend goddess I've been charading as.

Oh this is bad.

I'm not who he thinks I am. I don't even know who he thinks I am because we don't talk. We just dance and have the best sex I've ever witness. The sex people talk about and you think they are making it up. I've finally experienced it.

The real me would have never slept with him but he is so sexy, so damn gorgeous, I couldn't resist. So I did and I let all my inhibitions go. I wasn't nervous, or jumpy, and I didn't concentrate on the act like I used to do. I just let him take my body where he wanted and he made me see stars. I was the most erotic thing I've ever did. It was like I was outside of my body and looking at us fucking. I could feel everything, his breathing, his heartbeat, his body's movement. Every bit of it had me on edge and begging for more. I never wanted him to stop.

I was addicted after the first night. I wanted to do it again and again. So my plan to tell him that I really wasn't a salsa instructor went out the window because I couldn't wait for my next hit of Justin Timberlake.

Oh yes, I can dance salsa and all the other latin dances but I'm not a instructor. It's my one guilty pleasure in my mudane life of a chef for a hotel. I go out each Friday night and dance. It's all I do, I go to work for about 12 hours, 6 days a week, then I go dance at the club for stress relief. It's been like that for 3 years now. No relationships, definitely no sex, and no fun outside of the one night I go dance. Then I go home, shower, masturbate, and go to sleep.

Every since that first night, the night Kat told me to take a chance when she told Justin I was an instructor, I have been trying to keep my head above water in this game we have played. I started by taking my whole weekends off at work which got me some strange looks, and now on Friday nights when I go home before I go to Kat's Spa(where me and Justin have the lessons and much more), I have a present left by Kat of a sexy outfit, or lingerie waiting for me to play in with Justin.

So see, all Kat's fault. And mine for believe her when she told me there was actually more fun in life than what I thought.

She was so right... damn her.

He told me he had about 2 months to learn enough to pull it off successfully in the movie he was playing and he is good. Justin is a natural dancer with natural ability so since he picked up each style so quickly, it leaves us lots of free time to... play. In my head I told myself that this would be my one excitement and then he would go his way, I would go mine at the end and that's it. I never thought there would be a chance that something else would happen.

I almost made it too.

This weekend is his official last weekend with me and then he is gone and I can go back to being plain Jane. I'm sad about it but I can't keep this up. The laughing, the dancing, the great sex. It makes a girl a little worn out on Monday morning and thats not so good for running a kitchen at a five star hotel.

When he asked me to come with him, I just stared at him. I just sat there, naked, and looked at him like I couldn't comprehend what he was saying to me. Then I said nothing. I just got up and started getting dressed. I felt like an idiot, like a fraud, and there was nothing I could say to him. I wasn't this vixen, I wasn't erotic, and I damn sure wasn't really this exciting. Only with him, only once in my life for fun.

I used him. And now I'm fucked.






You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral girlontop doggiestyle soloj wallsex roughsex phonesex hotelj