Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok let me say this is long, for me, and again unedited...lol. I am bad with that. If there are any things you notice, please let me know and I'll change them...thanks. For the dancing and song choice, please refer to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bibtqDxXv1o. It's kind of what I had in mind. Oh again, please honest opinions on writing, this is actually my first sex scene, how did I do?

 

 

 

 

6 weeks earlier...

I couldn't wait to get off the plane. I called the spa earlier and left a voicemail to confirm my appointment with Tatiana. I must admit, I felt like I was buying a escort of something but then I thought back to last week and I couldn't keep the freaky thoughts of her body moving on my dick out of my head.

When we first set this up, she told me she was only free to help me at night on the weekends so I agreed. It did seem a bit much for me to fly down each week and I had considered just renting something for a couple months but after the fun I had last weekend, it feels even more fun to have to wait each week and then fly down. The excitement of it had me bouncing in my seat on the plane so much that the attendant brought me a double shot of Jack just to calm me down. If only she knew it wasn't flying nerves that had me but mystery in repeating my time I had last week, she would have blushed. I arrived here in Miami early this morning so I could sleep off my jet lag and be ready for her today. I know I have high hopes of repeating what happened last time but I can't help myself. I want it again, even if its to see if it's even remotely as good as the last time.

I walk into the spa, and see no one at the front desk.

"Tatiana, I'm here." No answer, she was sitting at the desk last time but this time, there is only a card sitting there with my name on it. I flip it open and read it.

"...take your shirt off, leave on your pants. I hope you got some rest because tonight we Tango."

Oh shit, I haven't even seen her yet and my dick is rising to the challenge already. Damn, it wasn't a fluke last week and I can't say I'm sad. I make no bones about taking off my shirt and venturing past the front desk to the main spa area. Last week she gave me a brief tour of the place and I was thoroughly impressed with the originality of it. There are massage parlors(as she calls them) that are big as hotel rooms equipped with low beds. She said that here the masseuse gets in the bed with you to give you a more deep massage instead of standing over you while your on those small tables. There are steam rooms, sauna's, mineral pools, wrapping rooms, and excercise places for yoga, spinning, and more. There is also a full salon, nail, and makeup center here. No wonder her body felt so soft.

As I push open the doors, I see her, on the steps leading up to the yoga studio where we danced last week. Not just on the stairs, she is laying on the stairs backwards, so her legs are going up and face is towards the bottom of the stairs.

G-string. Little shirt. Sexy heels. Sunglasses.

That's how my mind processes the little ensemble she has on tonight. Fuck. She is sexier than I remember and its only been a week.

She signals her finger for me to come closer. Even that has me straining in my pants. Fuck this is going to be good. I walk right to the steps and my dick is in perfect position with her mouth with the way she is looking at me.

Smiling.

She knows what she is doing. She uses her hand to pull me by my pants down to her. Pulling my face towards her, she raises up to till she is more kneeling on the stairs and lightly moves her lips from my lips, barely touching to my ear where she licks my earlobe.

"Tango is all about the aggression, about the power in the movements. It's a dance of attraction and dominance. It's the same as a snake charmer but here we are both trying to use our bodies to determine who is the snake and who is the charmer. Understand?"

The only thing I could do is stare at her. She pulled me onto the step right below her and sat up on the stairs so she could step over my head and slowly sit right in my lap. Right up against my dick with that little hot pussy that I could feel through my pants and the strip of string she calls panties.

She's staring at me so intently, her eyes almost on fire it seems. She leans forward till her lips are just barely touching mine and I'm already reacting, ready to say fuck this tango shit and fuck her right here on these damn steps. Instead of giving me the kiss that I have been waiting for, she lays her lips on mine.

"Tengo ganas." (I'm horny)

I don't know what the hell she said but damn if its not working the hell out of my hormones. Just as I'm about to reach around and teach her a lesson for teasing me, she finally puts those lips, that tongue, and presses that body against me. Damn she can kiss. Her lips are so soft, they taste so good and her little moans are so sexy. I reach up and push the little shirt off her shoulders, leaving her in nothing but a g-string and heels. I can feel her grinding her pussy into my hard dick and I grab her ass and push her down harder into me.

See this is why this little game is worth it. This is why I will fly across the damn country every weekend, for this feeling. For this free, passionate, butterfly feeling. It's like I can't control myself and I can't stop what's happening. I love that shit.

She finally pulls away from me and I can tell its a struggle for her too. She grabs my hands to stop me from taking it further and she stands up and grabs my hand and pulls me up to. She walks me up the steps and leads me to the studio, turning out a couple lights as she goes along. The room is bathed in a seductive light, not too dark but not too light, just enough for me to make out her gorgeous silhouette in the dimness in here.

And so the lesson begins.

She starts by showing me how to stalk, as she calls it. How to grab the attention of everyone around by just moving in one direction. Then she guides me through the right way to spin her, hold her, and mold her to my body. After that, its leg hooks, knee lefts, footwork(for her) and then she shows me how to sexo tango, or sex tango, which I laughed at but it turned into me panting for her. It was how to touch her and caress her while we moved. How to look at her, devour her with my eyes, she told me, and how to make the crowd horny.

I've never been so fucking horny and tired in all my life. My dick was so hard and with her rubbing up against it everytime she brought her knee up was torture, the best kind, but torture I was loosing patience with. The worst part is that we have be at it for hours and we didn't put together any type of combination or something. She just showed me move after move and thats it. I was starting to think this was a mistake.

"So how do I know when to do what?" I asked during one of our water breaks.

"You will know."

"How though? Does one move go before or after another or what?" I was getting frustrated now. No matter how sexy she was and how much I wanted her, I still had to get ready for a movie. This tango wasn't like what you see in the movies and thats what I was expecting. This tango was all slow aggressive moves with fast footwork, and spins that made you want to cover your kids eyes. I loved it but I hoped it was right.

"When you choose a tango partner, you will automatically feel the chemistry, you will know how to move with them." She walked over to the cd player and changed the song. The music filtered in and it was erotic, even the first few notes. Then she walked towards me.

"You will know how to move with the one in your arms, believe me." She reached down and slowly pulled off her panties. She then walked up to me and grabbed my arms and positioned me ready to dance.

And we did.

It was hard, and rough, and I moved her and it was like she knew exactly what I was going to do. The intensity was there. I pushed her back and pulled her to me, then I stalked her backwards slowly, spun her into leg hooks, spun her outward, and then picked her up and spun her in the air. By the end we were both breathing hard and staring at each other.

The lesson was over. The sex was on.

With her still in my arms, I walked with her right up to the mirrored wall and pushed her up against it. Our lips were already on each other and the kiss was crazy. With our already breathing hard from the dancing and now trying to kiss on top, it was breathy and hard. I had her legs wrapped around my waist in no time, and my pants at my ankles.

"Necesito sentirte." ( I need to feel you)

That was enough. No man can resist sexy spanish from a sexy woman and I'm not exception. I used my hand and grabbed her knee and pulled her leg wider so I could slide right in her all the way. Our moans mixed together as my eyes closed. I'm telling you, this is the best pussy I've ever had. She is so tight, so wet, damn, I can feel her pulsing around my dick, begging for more.

"Justin please."

I started moving in and out her slick pussy. I pressed my forehead against hers and tried to stay calm enough to move at a reasonable pace.

"Mas y mas Justin." (More and more Justin)

I knew what that meant and I gave it to her. Hard. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put both of my arms under her knees so that I could move her up and down on my dick. Damn her legs were quivering already. I could feel her pussy clenching around me.

"That's it Tati, give it to me baby." Her only response was her cries growing louder and louder and her laying her head back against the mirror. I could feel her body start to come apart right in my arms. She was squeezing the hell out of my dick. I had to shut my eyes just to try and hold on as she moaned and jerked in my arms.

I'm telling you the best pussy ever.

As she calmed down, I kept moving in her wetness for a while but I wanted her to watch me while I fucked her. I set her legs down and kissed her hard on the mouth before turning her around to face the mirror.

"Watch me make you cum again baby." I used both my hands to pull her fat ass apart before sliding my dick back home. Damn I swear this way made her tighter around me. I knew I wasn't going to last long and I wanted to feel her coming again with me. I reached around her with my hand till I found her little clit just begging for me to touch.

"Ah....Se siente rico."(That feels good)

I started giving it to her hard again which had me moaning louder than I will ever admit to and her screaming my name in the sexy way she does with her accent. I never want to leave this pussy, it feels that good. With my orgasm fast approaching and her starting to quiver again, I kicked it up a notch, I grabbed a hold of her ass and slammed her back into me, watching her ass vibrate and her cry out.

"Ay papi, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I couldn't even respond because my orgasm hit me so hard my body jerked forward and I had to brace myself with a hand against the mirror to stop from falling on top of her and us crashing into the glass.

I came so hard, I was grunting and whimpering and basically bitching up. I almost started crying and sucking my damn thumb it was so good.

Yea, flying across the country every weekend was stupid, but not when it ended up this good. I already couldn't wait till next time.

Chapter End Notes:
I don't know anything about tango and I don't speak spanish so please bare with me


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral girlontop doggiestyle soloj wallsex roughsex phonesex hotelj