Author's Chapter Notes:
This one was hard to write. I have absolutely no idea how this story is going to progress or end so I'm just going with it.

 

 

 

 

Present

"Justin called, again." I groaned into the phone as I continued to sort out my laundry for the week. I have been running behind on all my normal household duties since this...thing started with Justin.

"If you told him that I was going to be unable to make our last session, why does he keep calling?" Kat sighed on the other end of the phone.

"He has called to speak to you three times today and he called twice yesterday Tati. He keeps asking to speak to you. You should call him, he's not dumb. He knows you are only doing this because he asked you to come to L.A."

"Look, he knows the dances, I taught him everything, he doesn't need to waste his time coming down here this weekend. It's over, he needs to let it go." I put the last of my white clothes in the basket and start to carry it to the laundry room off the kitchen. My house is pretty big for a chef, I do pretty well for a woman in my mid-twenties.

"Just call him, he won't stop calling. He doesn't seem like the type, so do me and my staff a favor and just call him Tati, its the right thing to do." I wanted to reach through the phone and hit her. I love the girl but she has a way of pushing off her ideas and the backfire onto whomever so she doesn't have to fess up.

"This is all your fault, you know. You started this, you made me do this. Lie to him, pretend to be someone else."

"Oh please, don't even start, you know you wanted to do this, its not like I put a gun to your head Tatiana. You know you needed some excitement. It's not that bad anyway. Just call him, talk, and end it on amicable terms. Don't make him think you are freaked out, just say you had something come up at the spa and you can't make the appointment. Then tell him if he's ever down in the area, look you up." I sighed. More games apparantely is what was going to get me out of it.

"Give me the number." As she gave me the number and started rambling on her newest conquest, I added my detergent to the machine and started my first load. After giving the one word responses of "ummhmm" and "oh really", we ended the call with her telling me to call him andthen call her back.

The girl loves some gossip. I love her to death though. I make my way back through the kitchen and into the living room where the vacuum is waiting for me. I am one of those women who clean when they need to think and that's what it is now. I can't stop thinking of how this fun turned into something else. I don't want to hurt his feelings and I must admit that I assumed he would be like I thought a celebrity would be. That he would just enjoy the ride and not think twice about me when it was over. Obviously I miscalculated because eventhough the spa gave him a good excuse for my not being able to make it, he still is calling. It's not even the weekend yet, its only Wednesday and he has been calling since yesterday. He usually doesn't call until early Friday morning to leave a message to let me know he is coming.

After I finish vacuuming, I move to the kitchen, cleaning the counters and organizing the refrigerator, then I move to my lower level bathroom, cleaning and thinking. It's not that bad is it? I can just tell him the truth right? Or maybe I should just end this charade the same way Kat told me. Just act normal, well act the way I have been pretending, and just be confident and say goodbye.

After almost an hour, I make my way back to the laundry to room to take my clothes out the washer and add them to the dryer and start another load in the wash. I see his number laying on top of the table where I scribbled it down. No time like the present I guess.

I walk back to the living room and plop down on my white couch. I stare at the phone and then stare at the number, just looking at the two. I don't know why I'm so nervous.

Maybe it's because through this whole thing, me and him never really talked and this would technically be the first time. Or maybe it's because I don't want to admit that I am a little sad to see the fun end but I can't keep up this stunt and he seems to want it to go further so that a perfect indication for it to end.

End it. Right.

I dial his number and press the phone to my ear before I can press the end button. I listen to it ring three times and just as I'm thinking I'm in the clear, I hear him answer.

"Hello?"

"Justin, hi. It's Tatiana."

He laughed. "I'd know your voice anywhere Tatiana." I smiled.

"Um, I just wanted to call and confirm with you that I won't be able to make our appointment this weekend but you really don't need it. You are very versed in the latin dances so we wouldn't have much to do anyway."

He laughed again which caused me to frown. I decided to keep it professional, too professional apparantely because he is laughing right now.

"I think we could find a few steps we haven't covered or maybe a few rooms in the spa we haven't explored. How about the mineral pool? We haven't gone in there and I can always use a good vitamin bath, especially when you are concerned baby." I closed my eyes and blushed eventhough no one was there.

"Justin, I--."

"Is it because I asked you to L.A?" He cut me off. I shake my head.

"I can't come to L.A. Justin, I have a spa to run and a life here. I can't just leave here." I don't know why I thought I could make this easy for myself. I sink deeper into the cushions and sigh. This game is much harder over the phone. I can't seem to pretend to be this latin sex kitten through the phone. I can't stop being myself. The nervous, shy me.

"I wasn't asking you to move here Tatiana and with a spa that size, I'm sure it can run itself for a few days while you are here with me. It will be fun." He sighed. "Truthfully, I'm just having so much fun with you that I don't want it to end yet. Is that okay with you?" He laughed again. "I might have a little crush on you girl."

I had to laugh at that but its not really funny. If I never pretended to be someone I'm not, I would entertain this, hell I would run to L.A. to be with him but he thinks something different so I can't do that. I can't take it further, definitely not across the country.

"Justin, that's cute but I can't."

"Well my movie is being pushed back a month or so for a section of the script to be rewritten so I have some free time and I need more than a weekly fix of your sexy ass. I think I am addicted, see what you have done to me? Just thinking about our time together is making me feen for you right now.  He half moaned into my ear.

I push myself deeper into the couch and close my eyes at his voice. If truth be told, a weekly fix of him is starting to not be enough but thats why I need to end this now. Just while we are having fun and not so serious.

"Justin, you already know--"

"What do you have on right now?"  I look down at my pink tank and striped panties.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't believe how hard you have me just thinking about you. Your dangerous Tati." He laughed.

"Remember when you taught me the cha-cha and you had on that sexy red dress, how you rode my dick so slow in the sauna? All the sweat and heat, pure hot pleasure...girl, you know how to work a guy over. Damn, that shit was intense, and you don't want me to have any more of that Tati, thats just selfish."  I remember that night, Kat left me a red sexy dress and a note that said "sauna" on it. At first I didn't know what to do but I just followed instructions. He was staring so hard at me in the dress, I left it on while we had sex. Out of all our time together, that was the night I really felt a intense connection with him outside of the sex. He made me cum five times too....something that has never been done.

I can hear him breathing hard on the phone. If I didn't know any better, I would say he was touching himself, and I can't say I'm not turned on by the thought.

"I haven't jacked off in a long time and here I am with my dick in my hand and thinking about how sexy you are. You see what you do to me baby? Look how horny I am. Tell me you want this too Tati, tell me you want this dick all for yourself."
 
I only could moan in response. I licked my lips at just how much I wanted him all to myself.

"Take your clothes off for me baby. I want you to touch yourself like you know I love to touch you. Caress your titties and pinch your nipples for me. You don't have to say
anything, just touch yourself for me." I already had my clothes off before he finished his sentence. I don't know what it is about him but I can't ever resist him, and that will be a problem but right now, I am already moaning and touching my breasts like he told me to. Rolling my nipples between my thumb and forefingers like he did that night in the sauna, damn it was so hot in there.

"That's it baby, you remember how I pulled your titties out the top of your dress while you were riding me backwards, how hard your little nipples were when I was squeezing them and biting your neck. I love the way you taste Tati, I love the way you squeeze my dick, I love the way you moan my name....damn girl, I love everything about the way you fuck me." He was moaning rough and grunting. I could imagine him sitting on his couch with his pants open and his dick pulled out of them.

 "Touch that pussy for me baby. I know you are so wet for me, I know how wet I make you when I'm tasting you. I can't wait to have you in my mouth again." I trailed my fingers down between my breast, over my belly button and as soon as my fingers connected with my clit, I moaned out loud and heard him moan out a "fuck" in response. Masturbating is never this good, his voice, the image of him stroking his thick dick has me writhing and on the edge already. I slide my middle finger into my pussy and relish in the sound of my wetness.

"Listen." I moan out to him as I push the phone down to my pussy and finger myself fast, hoping he can hear the sloshing of my wetness through the phone.  I pull the phone back up and wimper out his name.

"Damn that sounds good, I can hear it in your voice baby, you want to cum for me already don't you? Imagine how my dick feels inside your tight pussy when you are shaking and cumming all over me baby... you know I always wait for you first. I want to hear it baby, cum for daddy." he demands in a harsh whisper. I can just see him stroking and struggling to hold off for me. Him, sliding his long dick in and out of me, the way he hits spots that no other man has. Fuck, I can feel the heat starting low in my stomach and spreading to my toes, then shooting back up through me. I chase it the whole way with my finger furiously sliding in and out of my tight hole and the heal rubbing against my clit. I'm whimpering and moaning out to him, my body shaking on the couch. Somewhere in the distance I can hear him moaning and cussing, telling me "thats it baby, here I come", then grunting and telling me to "take it". That prolongs my orgasm and after a couple minutes of harsh breaths, we both start to calm down together... me breathing hard and feeling sweaty on the couch, and him breathing hard and quietly laughing on the other end.

"You see how good that was, and we are across the country from each other girl. You can't deny the feeling, the intensity we have for each other. Don't run from it baby." he breathes out.

I start to say something but then realize I have nothing to say.

"I'll see you this weekend Tati, I can't wait." Just like that he hangs up before I can utter a reply.

Shit.

I try to catch my breath and figure out how the conversation started as me telling him no to him making me have a shaking orgasm and confirming his visit. The phone rings. It's Kat.

"Hello."

"It's been about 2 hours girl, did you call him, what did he say." She sounds frantic, like she has been counting to minutes to me calling and then couldn't take it anymore and called me. I laugh at the thought, but then sober up and frown.

"Kat, I'm fucking screwed, royally."


Chapter End Notes:
I've come to realize that I am a feedback whore, let me know what you think. Oh and there won't be a picture with every chapter.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral girlontop doggiestyle soloj wallsex roughsex phonesex hotelj