Author's Chapter Notes:

I know I know..... this is long overdue... you guys probably don't even remember this story but I loved the story line so I wanted to finish it, or try to. I wrote this while at work(hard to do in a call center), so there are probably errors and stuff so please don't mind.

The hotels and clubs are real places, you can google them.

 

 

 

I arrived in Miami that Sunday night and after perusing my new home, the Loew's Hotel for a couple hours, I finally headed out. I didn't tell Tati which day I would be arriving in town and I know she was thinking I was either going to be here on Friday or Saturday so hopefully I can suprise her.  

The only problem is that I have no idea where she is at right now. I strolled past the spa earlier but there were no lights on, so now I am going to hit the club scene and hope not to get noticed to much in the process.  

My first stop was at Tapas y Tintos Salsa Club. The music was live and upbeat and the bodies on the floor were making it hard to resist. The club was packed and hot, something I'm used to but the music is what put me out of my element. I was wishing she was here so we can dance. But she wasn't anywhere in the building.  

The next two clubs, Seven South and Salsa Mia were the same and for a second I was thinking I wasn't going to find her but then I got lucky. On my way out of the Salsa Mia and about to call it a night, a woman stopped me. I swear I've seen her before but couldn't place my finger on it. She smiled at me knowingly.  

"You should go to the Bongos Club Cafe, she's always there on the weekends."

  "Do I know you?" I looked at her harder and still couldn't place her. She frowned slightly and then shrugged and turned away.  

"Your loss", she tossed over her shoulder just as she joined some females on the end of the street and disappeared with the rest of the club crowd.

  I sighed and headed off in the other direction. I hailed a cab at the corner and settled in the back after giving him the hotel name.

  "Hey do you know of a Bongos Club?" I asked the driver. He turned slightly and looked at me.  

"Yea, it's a local spot where the residents go to dance apart from all the tourists. It's pretty hot and heavy dancing in there. Not like what you've probably seen in these other clubs", he smiles at me and I get the feeling he is trying to dissuade me from going there. Little does he know.  

"Then thats where I need to go instead, please and thank you." With a shake of his head, he makes a sharp right turn and heads in the a different direction.  

It took about 20 minutes to get to the club and I could tell in that short distance, we were on a different side of town, not far from the beach and still in Miami but this was quieter, and not many tourists. He pulled up in front of a nice club with music I could hear from the cab. Paying quickly, I head into the club.  

This club is about 99% hispanic and I can instantly understand what he means by how it's different here than the previous clubs. The dancing is hard and serious here. If I didn't know any better, I would say these were damn professionals on the floor. I can feel myself getting excited already as I make my way towards the bar. I guess my night isn't going to be so bad afterall. Once I stand in front of the bar, I notice that most people sitting at the bar or standing are drinking one drink in particular so of course not wanting to stand out, I order what the bartender informs me is a martillo(hammer). It's a shot of sweet and strong and after my second one, I feel confident enough to make my way to the edge of the dance floor and watch. It didn't take long to have a gorgeous woman come up to me and grab my hand and pull me right into the middle of the floor. Unlike regular clubs, which are dark and smoky, this club was bright with red and yellow lights and a wood laminate floor. Also where I would grab a woman by the hips and get my freak on in the club, here it was much different. At first I didn't think I would be able to keep up but once I got into the groove of the music, I made Tatiana proud with the way I handle her on the floor. I could tell the woman was surprised with how good I could dance salsa, and I could also see others watching us out the corner of their eye. We weren't putting on much of a show, but being one of the only few people here who was not hispanic, I did myself proud.  

The night carried on much the same way, with me dancing with different women during different types of latin music. I even seduced a woman into a slow Rumba during the night. I was having a lot of fun, and I was not quite hammered but the martillo's were definitely taking effect.  

After dancing for about an hour longer, it was getting close to 3 a.m and I was tired, ready to turn in and get up early to head to the spa in search of Tati. I decided on one more dance for the night, because I was still on a high from the dancing and the drinks throughout the night. I started making my way closer to the floor where the music was slowing down to a seductive beat. I saw people starting what could only be called sex in motion or the tango as the ending dance of the night. I was so entranced at watching the dancers, I barely noticed her come up behind me. Her whole body was touching mine as she moved to the side of me and slid right in front of me, with her lips only inches from mine. A slow smile spread over my face as the heat from her body wrapped around me just as she reached for my hand and walking backwards, pulled me onto the floor.

  I can honestly say, everything and everyone around me disappeared, except the music and Tatiana in front of me. I don't even think I consciously noticed we were dancing until she gave me a smirk. Now I was performing, with her, my partner, the only person I felt right dancing with like this. I pulled her close to me hard, kissed her harder quickly, and spun her out. Leg hooks, lifts, and working the floor followed. I didn't noticed that we were the only couple on the floor at that point until the song ended and people actually started clapping a little. We were both sweating hard and breathing rapidly. I had flashes of me pressing her naked body against the mirrors of the spa, while she begged for me to give it to her more passes before my eyes.   Time to go now.  

She turned and walked towards the bar and I followed her. This was the first time except when I first met her, that I have seen her outside of the spa. It made me want her more. Now looking at her, that ass swaying in that little dress, made me want so much more. Her skin had a light sheen from her sweating on it and I just wanted to lick it off. She stepped up to the bar and ordered a bottle of water. I of course had more more shot of the drink of the night. The whole time I watched her drinking her water, not saying a thing, and noticing that she was trying her hardest to not look at me.  

I smirked. Always playing hard to get, thats my girl. Always making me want it before she lets me know I can have it. I think that's part of her get off. But not tonight... tonight was about me getting her to realize I want more than this cat and mouse game she has orchestrated. Tonight she wants me first and doesn't want me to leave. Because tonight.... I'm not leaving.

  I walk up behind her, like she did me, and push her hair to the side. I kiss her neck and she she inhales sharply and turns to look at me, I quickly hold her in place by wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her back into me harder while leaning in close to her ear.  

"Take me home with you Tati, and thats not a question baby. I'm ready to go." I tell her before I lick her earlobe and release her.  

All she can do is turn around and grab my hand and lead me out the club. The alcohol and having her so close to me are going to make for a even better ending to a great night.

Chapter End Notes:
Links aren't working for some reason, I had all the clubs and hotels linked but oh well.

 Again I am a feedback whore, good or bad, let me know!!!

I've also come to realize I'm not the best writer so I hope I'm good enough for you to continue reading. 


Incomplete
mzmillion is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Salsa also liked 645 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral girlontop doggiestyle soloj wallsex roughsex phonesex hotelj