Author's Chapter Notes:
It's not the best, but it got the job done!

Sunday morning, Andy woke up with a major headache. She rolled over, seeing Cole there, and groaned. She was really not liking him being around, then she realized her top was off.

 

“What the hell?” she mumbled, then shoved Cole.

 

He groaned and opened his eyes. “What was that for?”

 

“Where is my suit top Cole? And why the hell are you taking my clothes off when I’m drunk?”

 

“What? I didn’t take it off. It was already gone when I got in here last night.”

”Yeah, I’m so sure,” she said in a sarcastic tone, then began searching for her top. She found it in the corner of the tent near her pillow and quickly put it on. “Get up and get ready. We’re going back out on the boat today.”

 

“You are, I’m going with my friends today.”

 

She rolled her eyes. “Whatever. Get up and go then,” and she crawled out of her tent.

 

She plopped down on the table bench next to her brother, causing him to jump, then smile at her.

”How’s the headache?” he asked, then laughed.

 

“Shut up,” she groaned, rubbing her head.

 

“You’re amusing when you’re drunk, you know that?”

 

“Oh god, what did I do?” She could tell she was beginning to blush.

 

They saw Cole climb out of the tent and quickly leave to go to his friend’s campsite. “Went on and on about how much you hate being with him, and were only doing it to try to help Justin.”

 

She sighed, reaching for the cereal box. “You know what they say. Drunken words are just sober thoughts.”

 

“You really hate being with him?”

 

“I hate him period, not just being with him.”

”Break up with him then Andy! Geez, girl. Don’t worry about Justin, make yourself happy.”

 

Just then they saw Justin climb out of his tent carrying Emma, Alex slowly walking behind him.

 

“Those babies make me happy,” she said smiling, then ran over and scooped up Alex. He laughed, the cute baby laugh, then held on to her as she went back to the table and her cereal.

 

“Good morning,” Justin mumbled to everyone, not looking at Andy in the eye. It confused her, though she didn’t put much thought into it as she shared her breakfast with Alex.

 

“Let’s go have some fun y’all! It’s our last day,” Jason shouted after everyone had ate.

 

They all got ready for going on the boat again, Justin getting the kids ready by himself. He even figured out Emma’s complicated suit.

 

“Did you get their sunscreen on yet?” Andy asked when Justin emerged from his tent with the kids.

 

“Not yet. I’ll get it in a minute.”

 

“I’ll do it. It’s your day for fun, remember.”

 

He sighed, then looked at her. “I don’t know if that’s a good idea. After yesterday, well last night-“

”Justin, whatever happened I was drunk ok? I’m sorry for whatever I did to make you uncomfortable or feel weird. You deserve a turn for some fun, more than I did yesterday. Let me deal with the kids today, you do your guy stuff with the guys.”

 

He took a deep breath, about to say something else, but instead just told her ok. Andy quickly lathered the kids up in sunscreen, then got them ready to go.

   

They went to a sand bar area, where the boats could pull up and people could climb off and get play or party or whatever they wanted to do.

 

Andy sat at the edge of the water with the kids and played in the sand with them. She got Alex to go in the water, which his dad could not get him to do at all the day before.

 

“You ok?” Justin asked, slowly walking over to her.

 

“Yep. I think I’m having more fun today than yesterday,” she said laughing.

 

Justin quickly winked at her, then turned to walk away back to the guys and the beer.

  

They finally made it back to their campsite, the sun setting almost an hour before. They arrived to total darkness, and Andy got a big laugh out of watching drunk men trying to create a bonfire in the total dark. Once, they had it, Justin walked over to her, obviously drunk.

 

“You just want to crash in my tent tonight? I’ll sleep out here.”

“I don’t want Cole to flip out and try to start something Justin. I don’t need anymore drama with him.”

 

“I don’t want them in your tent with him.”

 

She smiled at him, totally understanding. “That’s fine. I’ll crash in your tent until you’re ready to go to sleep.”

 

“Thanks Andy,” he said, then went back over to the fire.

 

Andy slowly slid into his tent, and changed the kids into their pajamas. She gave Emma her bottle as she laid Alex down next to her. With in ten minutes, both of the kids were passed out. Andy slowly and quietly turned on the flashlight and grabbed one of the conservation magazines that Justin had in there.

 

Andy had fallen asleep while reading. She woke up and tensed as Justin unzipped the tent and stumbled in.

 

“You ok?” Andy quietly laughed.

 

He looked at her, and smiled. “Not at all honey, I’m plastered.”

 

“Get over here and stop stumbling all over before you wake the kids up!” she hissed, pulling him by the hand on the other side of her from the kids.

 

“Andy,” he quietly slurred as she was getting ready to get up to leave.

 

“What?”

 

“Thank you for everything. You make me a really happy guy.”

 

“Go to sleep Justin.”

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. “I mean it woman.”

 

“Ok, I believe you.”

 

They stared each other in the eyes for a few moments, neither saying a word. He pulled her on top of him as he laid back, and quickly pressed his lips to hers.

 

“No Justin, stop. You’re drunk.”

 

“I don’t care Andy. I just want to kiss you. And touch you. Make you as happy as I feel right now.”

 

She sighed, then his hand wondered to her ass and cupped one side. “Just kissing Justin. That’s it,” she moaned as she pressed their lips together again.

 

He managed to roll her over on her back so he was on top of her, laying between her legs. His hand went down, softly rubbing on her thigh.

 

“Justin,” she quietly moaned, encouraging him to go farther without actually saying the words.

 

His lips moved from hers down to her neck and over to her ear. Her hands moved up to his shoulders, slowly massaging.

 

“You want it?” he breathed in her ear, giving her goose bumps.

 

“Damn it Justin, I shouldn’t but I do.” And their lips met again in a furious kiss.

 

That’s when the door of the tent jerked open, a light shining on them.

 

“What the fuck?” Justin mumbled, turning his head toward the light.

 

“Cole!” Andy whispered, surprised.

 

“What the hell are you doing Andy?” he demanded, not being quiet at all.

 

She tried to get up, but Justin held her. “No, he can get over it.”

 

“Justin!” she growled and rolled him off of her. “Be quiet and go to sleep so you don’t wake your kids up.”

 

She quickly climbed out of Justin’s tent and Cole grabbed her arm. “What the fuck was that?” he growled at her.

 

“You’re hurting my arm Cole!”

“I don’t fucking care! What the fuck were you doing!”

 

That’s when Jason appeared, Maria by his side. “Let go of my little sister.”

 

“Fuck that! She was in there with that asshole all over her, telling him she wanted more! She was fucking cheating on me!”

 

Andy yanked her arm free, then slapped Cole across the face. “Get the fuck out of here. Now.”

 

“Not until you come with me.”

”I’m not going anywhere with you! I can’t even stand you, I hate being your girlfriend.”

”What? Why?”

”Look at you! Look at this weekend! We are done Cole. I want nothing else from you.”

 

He glared at her, his mouth open. “You’re breaking up with me?”

 

“Yeah she is dickhead. Go back with your friends, I better not see you around her or near her again,” Jason spoke up.

 

“Man, this is fucked up,” he growled, turning to go back to his friends.

 

Andy quickly went walked over to her tent, and climbed in. She changed into her pajamas, and fell asleep. A peaceful night of sleep, even with sleeping on the ground. And it was because she’d finally gotten rid of Cole.

  

The next morning she woke up to everyone packing their belonging up. She found her brother, and asked him what was going on.


”That bastard went and complained to the park owners about a bunch of shit he made up, now we have to leave.”

”What?” she whispered.

 

“Andy, go get a restraining order against him tomorrow. The dude is psycho.”

 

She sighed, and walked over to get her things packed up. After, she walked over to where Justin was sitting with the kids.

 

“You doing ok this morning?”

 

“Other than a headache and no memory of last night, yeah,” he laughed.

 

“That’s good then,” she smiled.

 

She was embarrassed about the way she acted with Justin last night, and was relieved he didn’t remember it.

 

“I smelled like you when I woke up though. That perfume you wear. I can’t figure out why,” he said, looking hurt that he couldn’t remember.

 

She froze and quickly made up and excuse. “Oh, you were stumbling around last night and I helped you so you didn’t hurt the kids or wake them up.”

 

“Oh,” he whispered, and smiled at her.

 

That smile made her wonder if he actually remembered, but she didn’t get a chance to ask him.


”We better get going,” he said, and picked up Alex, Emma on his other arm, then walked over to his truck.

 

Andy slowly made her way over to her brother’s car and climbed in, her fingers to her lips. Vivid memories came back to her, her lips almost burning from thinking about the way he’d kissed her.

 

“Ready kiddo?” Jason asked, him and Maria getting in the car.

 

“Yeah,” she whispered, and settled in the back seat to fall asleep, thinking of the previous night.

Chapter End Notes:
Hehe Haha the creep boyfriend is gone!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story