Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope this makes some of you happy :)

 There is one scene in it I wasn't too sure about writing, didn't want it to turn out too bad. It's at the end, you'll figure it out.

Justin couldn’t believe it. He was turning thirty. The big 3-0. His best friend had planned a night out for him at his favorite local bar. A night of drinking and playing pool, and of course more time with Andy.

 

She’d acted a little strange around him the past couple of weeks, almost like she was uncomfortable around him now.

 

He dropped the kids off at Arthur and Vivian’s around eight, where Andy, Marie, Jason and their friends Tim and Josh were.

 

“Happy birthday,” Andy told him smiling as she picked Emma up.

The little girl giggled, then looked at her dad and clearly said “dada”.

 

“Good job baby girl!” Andy squealed, kissing her.

 

Emma looked at Andy, and once again clear as day, said “ma-ma”.

 

Andy looked at Justin, unsure of how to respond to it. The look on his face and the huge smile plastered on his face said it all.

 

“Good job,” she whispered, and kissed Emma’s head.

 

“Ok, let me have these kiddos so you guys can get going,” Vivian said, taking Emma. Alex stumbled over to her, laughing, and called her “mauma”.

 

“Very good, I am mauma,” she told the little boy, the looked at Justin. “They’re getting so big!”

 

“I know, it’s insane.”

  

Justin and Andy rode together to the bar, the whole ride silent but for the CD he had on.

 

“What’s this?” she asked.

 

“Garth Brooks. The man is awesome.” He skipped ahead to a song and turned it up. A song she knew a little bit of from a movie came on, him softly signing along with it.

 When the rain is blowing in your faceAnd the whole world is on your caseI would offer you a warm embraceTo make you feel my love When the evening shadows and the stars appearAnd there is no one to dry your tearsI could hold you for a million yearsTo make you feel my love 

They arrived at the bar and he turned the song off before it was over. The six people walked in, and headed straight back to the pool tables. The four guys split into teams of two to play, while Andy and Maria went to get their drinks.

 

The two girls were standing at the bar as the bartender got their drinks ready. Andy felt a hand on her waist, and jumped then turned around.

”Hey Andy.”

 

“Cole,” she sighed, caught off guard.

 

“How are ya’?”

 

“I’m great.”

”With that asshole yet?”

 

She looked at him confused. “What?”

”Justin…you with him yet?”

“No I’m not. Why does it matter to you?”

He smiled at her. “I miss you girl. Come hang out with me.”

 

“I can’t. It’s Justin’s birthday, we’re celebrating tonight.”

 

His eyes darkened and his smile faded. “He’s got you wrapped around his little finger, ready to do what ever he wants you to still huh?”

 

“Whatever Cole. Please leave me alone.”

 

Andy and Maria grabbed the drinks and made their way back to the guys rather quickly.

 

“That was fast,” Justin laughed, taking his beer.

 

Andy gave him a half smile and plopped down in a chair.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing,” she whispered, looking over her shoulder.

 

Justin looked behind her, his eyes following hers to a table of guys and right in the middle of it….Cole. “Is he bothering you?”

 

“No, no. I just….wasn’t expecting to see him again.”

 

Jason walked over to them, listening carefully.

 

“He does anything, tell me. I’ll take care of it,” Justin told her, a total serious look on his face. He reached down and cupped her face in his hands. “I’m serious Andy. I won’t let him do anything to you.”

 

She smiled. “Thanks.”

 

They went about their business, playing pool and drinking. Justin insisted on getting the drinks from then on, even if it was his birthday. Everything went good until Cole decided to come talk to Andy again.

 

“What Cole?” she asked annoyed, trying to not make him made so he didn’t start anything.

 

“Wanna come dance with me?”

 

She looked at him like he was crazy. “No.”

 

Justin and Jason were standing behind the pool table, keeping a close eye on the two.

 

“Why not?”

 

She stood up, getting in his face. “Do you remember when I said I never wanted to see you again? I still feel that way!”

 

He got inches from her face and lowered his voice. “Come dance with me.” He grabbed her hand, and started dragging her toward the empty dance floor.

 

“Cole! I’m not dancing with you!” she screamed, trying to free her hand.

 

She thought she had succeeded when Cole stopped but when she looked in front of them, Justin was standing there, arms crossed over his chest, a look that could kill.

 

“Let her go.”

 

“Fuck you.”

 

Justin stepped closer to him. “I said let her go.”

 

“And I said fuck you.”

 

“Cole will you please listen to him and let me go? You’re hurting my hand!” Andy squealed, hitting his back.

 

He spun around on her, making her flinch. “Don’t hit me unless you want to be hit back.”

 

That’s when Justin lost it. He spun Cole back around to face him, grabbed his shirt front and slammed him into a wall. “Weren’t you told to leave her alone? To let her go?”

 

Cole just smiled. “How long did it take you to get in her pants? I got it the first night we went out.”

 

Justin pushed him up against the wall farther. “You going to stop yet?”

 

“What are you going to do if I say no? Push me into this wall farther that isn’t going anywhere?”

 

“No,” Justin growled, brought an arm up and punched him, all while still holding him against the wall. “Now are you done?”

 

Cole laughed. “Screw you dude. Worthless piece of shit.”

 

Justin threw him on the ground, straddling him. “Are you going to leave Andy alone?”

 

“Justin, take it easy man. Don’t kill him,” Jason said standing next to the two.

 

“If he doesn’t leave Andy alone, I will kill him,” Justin growled, staring at the man underneath him the whole time.

 

Cole laughed at him, making him even madder. “Go screw her and get over the little bitch.”

 

That’s when Justin let go and blacked out as he began beating the hell out of the guy. When he realized what was going on, Jason and Tim were pulling him off of Cole as Josh pulled Cole away. He had blood on his hands and on his clothes. He knew it wasn’t his blood. “What the hell?” he mumbled, looking at Jason.

 

Jason laughed. “You just beat the fuck out of him.”

 

Justin turned around, looking at Andy. “Is she ok?”

 

“She’s fine. Give her your keys and let her take you home. Call dad, tell him what happened so you don’t get in any trouble if they call the cops.”

 

“Yeah,” Justin mumbled not moving.

 

“Shit,” Jason moaned and called Andy over, giving her Justin’s keys. “Take him home. Call dad, tell him what happened. I’ll come pick you up in a little bit.”

 

“Don’t worry about it, I can stay the night. Is…everything-“

 

“Everything will be fin, just get him out of here and back home.”

 

“Ok.” She turned to Justin. “Let’s go cowboy.”

 

He didn’t move or look at her, just at the floor where he’d beat the hell out of Cole.

 

Andy gently touched his arm, causing him to jump. “Hey, let’s get you home ok?”

 

He nodded and let her lead him out to his truck. I sure hope I can drive this big ass thing she thought to herself.

 

Once she got out of the parking lot, she got out her cell phone and called her dad.

 

“The kids are fine pumpkin.”

 

“That’s good daddy, but that’s not why I’m calling.”

 

“What’s wrong?” He was instantly alert, worried about Andy.

 

“Well, there was some trouble tonight and Justin beat a guy up pretty bad. Jason told me to call you.”

”I need to know exactly what happened Andy. This could be his job-“

 

“Cole was there.”

 

“Go on. Don’t leave any of it out ok?”

 

She took a deep breath. “Cole came over and told me to dance with him. When I told him no, he grabbed my arm and tried pulling me out there. Justin grabbed him and shoved him against the wall. He kept laughing and smarting off to Justin, calling me names. Justin threw him on the floor and I’m not sure what they said because they were like growling at each other, but Justin just ended up letting him have it. He doesn’t remember any of it.”

 

“How bad is Cole?”

 

“I don’t know. Jason made me leave to take Justin home right away.”

 

“Ok baby. Everything should be ok, it was in defense.”

 

“It was because of me though daddy. Does that-“

”It won’t matter. You’re my daughter, just trust me ok?”

“Ok.”

”You’re taking him home now?”

”Yeah. I’m just gonna stay the night so I can keep an eye on him. He’s not acting like himself.”

 

“He never does for awhile after something violent. If you have any problems just call ok honey?”

 

“Yep. I’ll see you tomorrow daddy.”

 

“Bye baby.”

 

She glanced over at Justin and he had a blank stare on his face, staring straight out the front window. “You doing ok?” she whispered.

 

“Yeah,” he mumbled.

 


They got back to his house and she unlocked the front door, ushering him in. She let him into the kitchen to get his hands washed up. “Take that shirt off and I’ll go throw it in the laundry real quick so maybe it won’t stain.”

 

“Let me finish washing up.”

 

She walked over behind him and gently tugged the shirt out off his jeans. “Arms up,” she commanded and he quickly raised his arms so she could get his shirt off. She ran downstairs and started a load of laundry. When she came back up, he was drying his hands. “Better?”

 

“Yeah,” he said and hopped up on the counter.

 

Andy looked down at the floor then at him. “Thank you.”

 

“For what?”

 

“What you did. Taking care of Cole for me.”

 

He smiled. “I told you I’d handle it.”

 

“You didn’t have to though. So, thank you.”

He looked at her, a thoughtful look on his face. “Yeah I did have to do it.”

 

“No, you didn’t. I’m pretty sure Jason would have if you hadn’t gotten there first.”

 

“You don’t get it do you Andy? None of it.”

 

She walked over to him and stood in front of him. “Get what?” she whispered.

 

He took a deep breath and looked deep in her eyes. “I love you,” he whispered. “I couldn’t have let him do that to you even if your brother had gotten there first.”

 

She just stared at him, her mouth open, not knowing what to say. He loved her. It was like out of a movie, the way he said it. The whole thing was like a romantic comedy movie she was sure she’d seen sometime in her life. “You love me?” She wasn’t sure she could say she loved him too because she wasn’t sure she really did.

 

He jumped off the counter and pulled her to his bare chest. “Yes Andrea Renee Copeland. I love you, I want to be with you for forever. I want you to be my kid’s mom and never have to tell them about Nicole. I want you physically, mentally and emotionally. All of you for forever.” He wrapped his arms around her, his face inches from hers.

 

“I don’t know what to say Justin,” she whispered, blinking in disbelief.

 

“ ‘I love you too’ would be a good way to start,” he said with a smile.

 

She looked down, avoiding his eyes. “I can’t tell you that Justin. I don’t know if I do and if I tell you without being sure, it’d be like I was lying.”

 

“Then don’t tell me Andy. Just let me love you babygirl. Let me think you feel the same until you do know you love me for sure.”

 

She nodded an ok to him quickly before his lips smashed against hers. It wasn’t like any kiss they’d shared before, it was hot and demanding and forceful. Their hands were all over the other, until his hands found the hem of her shirt and quickly lifted it over her head.

 

“Tonight Andy,” he mumbled as his lips were grazing her neck. “Let me love you like this tonight.”

 

“If you don’t I’ll kick your ass,” was her response and it made him laugh. “In the kitchen though?”

 

“No, bedroom.” He picked her up and wrapped her legs around him as he slowly made his way upstairs.

 

After nearly falling from missing a step here and there, and bumping into a few walls, he made it into the bedroom. He fell backwards on the bed, Andy on top of him. She sat up and undid the clasp of her bra, tossing it on the floor somewhere.

 

He rolled her over on her back, crawling on top of her. His lips immediately found one rosy peak as his hand found the other. “Justin,” she whispered, rubbing a hand over he shaved head.

 

He quickly changed his lips to the other, then they quickly found her mouth. As he was placing kisses on her neck and jaw line, his hands were quickly unhooking her belt and working on unfastening her jeans. “Ass up,” he mumbled, pulling away from her to take her pants and panties off.

 

He stared in amazement at her place of pleasure, before slowly lowering his mouth to kiss her. His hand gently rubbed up the inside of her thigh, feeling the softness of her skin, before reaching her womanhood. He slowly rubbed the entrance before sliding a finger in.

 

“Yes,” she hissed under his lips, causing him to smile.

 

He slowly worked her until she was moaning his name and finally brought her that first wave of pleasure.

 

“Take those pants off,” she commanded once she’d regained her composure.

 

“Yes ma-am,” he smiled as he quickly peeled his remaining clothing off.

 

She pulled him down on top of her, her legs wrapping around his narrow hips. “Love me Justin,” she mumbled as she pressed her lips to his.

 

He positioned himself and slowly slid in, both moaning. “That’s a good place to be,” he said before beginning to move slowly in and out of her.

 

They continued their hot kisses and he slowly tortured both of them, both loving every second of it.

 

“Faster, please Justin,” she whined, moving her hips beneath him.

 

“You ready for it?”

 

“God yes!”

 

He began moving faster, their kisses getting less and less. “That’s it,” she moaned, wiping sweat off his forehead.

 

He changed his rhythm, causing her to almost scream. “Like that, do we?” He continued, her moving and moaning under him, the movements and noises bringing him closer and closer.

 

When her whole body tensed up and she screamed his name, he lost it. He drove in one last time, deep, calling Andy’s name as he felt his bliss hit him.

 

After both calmed down, he rolled over next to her, cradling her in his arms. “I love you,” he whispered as she settled her head on his chest.

 

She mumbled, shook her head ok to something, and feel asleep. The smile on his face was one of pure happiness. He fell asleep with that smile on his face, with the woman he loved, who finally knew it, curled up on him fast asleep.

 

Life was good for him right now.

   Song: To Make You Feel My Love by Garth Brooks
Chapter End Notes:

Have a good weekend! :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story