Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope y'all like! :)

It was all still unreal to Justin. Even though he had finally told Andy he loved her and wanted to be with her, and had slept with her almost every night since his birthday, he still couldn’t believe it. It hadn’t went like he had wanted it to, she never said she loved him too like he was wanting. But he took what he could get, and if it was just unbelievably great sex every night with the woman he loved, he’d take it.

 

This weekend was going to be an interesting one however. His parents were in town, and it was Valentine’s Day. His parents knew all about Andy, well not all about her. They knew she was the babysitter and over the course of the last almost eight months that Justin had fallen in love with her. He told them about the night he finally told her, and that she wasn’t sure how she felt about him. He left the part out about the sex because well, his parents didn’t need to know that much.

  

“Hey mom, dad,” Justin greeted them when he answered the door that Saturday morning.

 

“Hey honey!” his mom said, giving him a huge hug.

 

It’d been a little over a year since he’d seen his parents, and they had never met Emma.

 

They walked into the living room where the kids were on the floor playing. “Oh look at her! She is just adorable!” his mom gushed, slowly picking the little girl up.

 

“She looks so much like you,” his father said, smiling.

 

“Yeah, they both do,” Justin said, walking in the kitchen to get Emma’s bottle.

 

“How are things going? You keeping everything up to date and everything?” his mom asked, sitting on the floor with the kids.

 

Justin sighed. “Yeah, for the most part. Cut back on the cable, just have my cell phone.”

 

“I saw your new truck out there. What made you want that gas guzzler instead of your old car?”

 

Justin laughed. “Well…..”

 

“You had to show someone up, didn’t you?” his dad said, laughing.

 

“Not exactly. Last year Andy was dating this guy and was saying he had a nice truck and it was so big and nice and she liked it. So, I had to go get something nicer.”

 

His mom just laughed and shook her head. “Speaking of Andy, where is she? I thought we were going to meet her today.”

 

Justin looked down at his watch. “She should be here soon. I gotta be at work at five.”

 

“Does she know that we’re here and staying here for a few days? The kids could stay with us when you’re working if she wants a few days off.”

 

It was his turn to laugh. “She’ll be here. She loves these guys, even if I told her to go on a vacation and paid for it, she wouldn’t leave them.”

 

His mom smiled at him, then turned her attention back to playing with the kids as him and his dad talked about silly guy things.

  

As Justin was upstairs getting ready for work, his mom and dad finally heard the front door open and shut, then saw a young woman walk into the living room.

 

“Oh!” she gasped when she saw them.

 

“You’re Andy?” Justin’s mom asked.

 

“Yeah, you must be Justin’s parents.”

 

“That’s us. I’m Lynn and this is Paul.”

 

Andy walked over to shake their hands. “It’s nice to meet you.”

 

“You too. We’ve heard so much about you.” Lynn said smiling.

 

Justin walked down just then, buttoning the shirt to his uniform. “Hey honey, I didn’t hear you walk in.” He walked up and kissed her quickly.

 

She almost backed away from him; his parents were standing right there, what the hell was he doing? How much did they know about her and what has been happening between them?

 

“We told Justin earlier, since we’re here you can have a few days off if you want. If not we’ll keep out of your way the best we can.”

 

Andy smiled. “I’ll be here, I can’t leave these guys. It’ll be nice having someone else to talk to!”

 

“Hey, come here for a minute,” Justin said grabbing Andy’s hand and leading her in to the kitchen, out of eye and ear shot of his parents.

 

As soon as they were in the kitchen, her arms wrapped around his neck and she pressed her lips to his. “They’re nice.”

 

“They know about stuff. Not that we’ve been sleeping together, but everything else.”

 

He saw her cheeks turn pink before fading to a light red. “Seriously?”

 

“Yep. They know you’ve helped me out so much, and that I love you.” And he gently kissed her. “They’re staying in the guest room. So if you’re staying the night, guess where you get to sleep,” he said smiling, and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

“Couch?”

 

“Very funny Andy. If you’re gonna crash here, you’re in my room. They know it, I told them all about it, and they don’t care.”

 

“Oh. I don’t know-“

 

“If you don’t want to stay I totally understand. It’s just three night and I got a late night tonight and an overnight tomorrow night.”

 

“Justin,” she whined, making him laugh.

”It’ll be ok. Just gotta make you bite a pillow when I give it to you hard so they don’t hear anything,” he said with a smug smile.

 

“You jerk!” she squealed and slapped his arm.

 

“Be nice or I’m not going to give you this,” he smiled, taking a small velvet box out of his pocket.

 

“What is it?” she whispered, taking it out of his hand.

 

“Open it.”

 

She slowly opened the lid and gasped. It was a silver ring that had a diamond in the middle of a heart. There was a smaller heart on each side, one with a dark green stone and one with a lighter. She looked up at Justin, a questioning look on her face.

 

“It’s not an engagement ring, don’t worry. It’s a promise ring. The green ones are the kid’s birthstones, Alex’s is the lighter one, and Emma’s is the emerald.”

 

“It’s beautiful Justin,” she whispered, staring at it.


He took the box and took the ring out of it. He grabbed her left hand and slowly slid the ring on her middle finger. “It’s a promise ring, along with the promise that I’m not going anywhere, and we’re waiting for you to stay with us. For forever.”

 

She looked up at him, a tear in her eye. “You’re amazing.”

 

“No, I’m in love,” he said with a laugh.

 

Andy gently threw herself in his arms and hugged him, embracing the feeling of being in his arms.

 

“Justin,” they heard and turned around, seeing his mom walking in with Emma.

 

“Yeah?”

 

She saw them standing there, Andy in his arms. They looked so perfect for each other. She just hoped Andy would decide to give him a chance and soon. If not for their sake, for the kids.

 

“Alex was calling you.”

 

Justin smiled. “I’ll be in there in a minute.”

”Ok,” she smiled and walked out of the kitchen.

 

Justin looked down at Andy and looked in her eyes. “I love you. No matter what happens tomorrow or down the road, I’ll be here for you.”

 

“I know,” she whispered.

 

He sighed and let her go, going in the living room.

  

He got off to work, only being five minutes late. Andy and Justin’s parents survived the day together, and actually had fun. She never knew someone’s parents could be so much fun or be so amusing.

 

They fed the kids, gave them baths, and then got them in bed. After, they all sat down in the living room and turned on a movie.

 

“So Justin already gave you the ring huh?” Lynn asked, a smile on her face.

 

Andy looked down at it, smiling. “Yeah.”

 

“Andy, that boy is crazy about you. Every time we talked, he would go on and on about you, or something you did or something you said.”

 

“I know,” she sighed.

 

“You don’t love him, do you?”

 

She jerked her head up and looked at Lynn. “I feel something for him. I’m not sure what it is, but there is something. I just don’t want to tell him I love him until I know that’s what I really feel.”

”I can respect that, I’d rather be completely sure instead of just saying it to make him happy.”

 

“I don’t know how to find out what it is. I’ve sat in my room and thought about it so much, and I just don’t-“

”Would it bother you if he dated someone else?”

”Well,” she started, then stopped to think about it. “Yeah, yeah it would. A lot.”

“Can you see yourself with someone other than him?”

 

“No,” she whispered.

 

“Someone else sleeping with him every night and watching his kids grow up?”

”No! These kids have pretty much become mine too. Part of me.”

 

Lynn smiled. “I think you already know the answer.”

 

They all heard the thunder rumble outside, followed by the lights flickering. “It’s going to be a bad storm,” Paul said, walking in from the kitchen with popcorn.

 

Andy looked at Lynn. “Where is he?”

 

“Who? Justin?”

 

“Yeah,” she said standing up.

 

“I can call and ask him, why?”

 

“Do it quick. I gotta tell him something.”

Lynn smiled and quickly picked up the phone as Andy went to change her clothes. When she walked downstairs, Lynn smiled at her. “He’s at a five-car accident on the other side of town.”

 

“If the kids wake up, Emma can have a bottle. Alex just needs his tummy rubbed to go back to sleep. I’ll be back,” and she ran out the door.

 


As soon as she ran out the door, the sky let loose and buckets of rain poured down on her. She jumped in her car, and quickly made her way across town.

   

Justin was just pulling up to the scene of the accident when he saw the name on the caller id. He answered, worried something had happened, only to have his mom ask him where he was and what he was doing. She then said ok, and hung up. As soon as he got out of the car, the rain started pouring down.

 

“Great night for this shit,” Jason grumbled as they walked up to the accident to assist in getting everything straightened out, the injured people in the ambulances and get it cleaned up.

 

He walked up to one of the cars, and saw the young woman behind the wheel passed out. She had a large gash on her head, blood seeping out of it. He heard a baby crying, and that’s when he saw the two baby seats in the back. “Shit,” he groaned and immediately called out to one of the paramedics as he pulled on one of the back doors to open it.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jason asked, running over. He saw Justin pull a car seat out, and he handed it to Jason. He reached in and pulled the other out as the paramedics got the mother out.

 

Arthur showed up and walked over to his son and he hoped future son-in-law. “I’ll take the kids back to the station. See if there’s a purse or something in there with her name, see if there’s a husband or mother or someone we can call to take them.”

 

Jason looked at Justin, knowing it’d got to him. “Go sit over on the side for a bit, direct traffic around or something. Take a breather, we got it.”

 

“Ok,” Justin said, walking over to Arthur as he got the kids buckled in.

 

As he was helping an older lady out of the car, he heard his name. He turned around and saw Andy running toward him, soaked to the bone from the rain.

 

“Andy? What the hell are you doing here?” he shouted at her over the rain and all the noise.

 

“Where’s Justin?”

 

“He’s over with dad, what’s wrong? Are the kids ok?”

 

“They’re fine, they’re with his parents. I have to tell him something!” and she took off running toward her dad’s car.

 

“Justin!” she shouted, causing him to turn around quickly.

 

“Andy? What’s wrong? Where are the kids?” he asked frantically.

 

She ran up and stopped in front of him. “They’re fine, they’re with your mom.”

”What’s wrong then? Why are you out here in the rain?”

 

She smiled. “I gotta tell you something.”

”You couldn’t wait until I got home? It’s close to 11 and pouring down rain honey.”

 

She shook her head no. “I love you.”

 

He froze and looked at her. “What?”

 

“I love you Justin Timberlake. I want to be with you for forever and-“ She was cut off as he grabbed her and kissed her.

 

Arthur and Jason stood back watching, huge smiles on both of their faces. It was about time!

 

“God, you just made my night,” he whispered as he hugged her.

 

“Good.”

 

“Everything ok?” Arthur asked, walking up.

 

They both smiled and looked over at him. “Yeah.”

 

“Get out of here, we got it covered,” Arthur told Justin, smiling.

 

“What? I’m-“

”Go! It’s Valentine ’s Day and your woman finally told you she loved you. Go spend the rest of the night together.”

 

Justin laughed. “Fine by me.”

 

He walked Andy over to the passenger side of her car and helped her in, then ran over to the driver’s side. “They better all be asleep when we get back,” he grumbled, making Andy laugh.

  

They got back to his house, all the lights out. “Looks like you got your wish,” she whispered as they ran to the front door.

 

They walked in and saw everything turned off, then walked upstairs. He checked on the kids finding them fast asleep.

 

“You’re mine now,” he whispered, pulling Andy into his bedroom.

 

“Forever,” she whispered back before slowly peeling her wet clothes off.

 

They climbed on the bed, both shivering from being wet. “You’re beautiful,” he whispered before feathering kisses on her neck down her chest.

 

The warmth she felt when he touched her breasts instantly warmed her up, causing her to sigh. She felt his hand wonder between her legs, his cold fingers touching her thighs. His hand ran up her thigh, causing her chills to return. “Cold baby?”

 

“Not at all,” she whispered, gasping as his cold fingers slipped inside her. She leaned her head back, closing her eyes, quiet moans escaping now and then. As he continued, she felt the feeling starting in her toes, slowly creeping up her legs. “Justin, I’m gonna-“ she started, but finished in a groan as the orgasm hit. She ground her hips into his hand, her legs shaking slightly.

 

“I love watching you cum,” he whispered, bring his fingers to his lips.

 

“I love watching you do that,” she whispered back before he brought his lips to hers.

 

They continued kissing, their naked bodies touching and teasing the other.

 

“I need you in me,” she mumbled under his lips, causing him to smile.

 

He sat up, and reached over into his drawer, pulling out a condom. As he was putting it on, Andy was shifting on the bed. “Shit,” she heard him whisper.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

He looked at her and sighed. “It ripped.”

 

“So get a different one.”

 

“That was the last one.”

 

She made on ‘oh’ face, looking at him. The look in his eyes made her want to cry. The disappointment and discouragement was written all over.

 

She sighed and took a deep breath. “Don’t….use one then?” She couldn’t believe she’d just said it.

 

“What?”

 

“It should be ok.”

 

“No Andy. You don’t need to end up pregnant-“

”It should be ok Justin. I have like a week before I’m supposed to start, the chances then are supposed to be slim to none.”

 

He looked at her for a minute, thinking. “Wait, the first week you can get pregnant?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I didn’t use a condom the first time. Wasn’t that…”

 

She thought about it, then made a face at him. “Yeah.”

 

He frowned, then kissed her. “No more chances baby. It’s-“

 

“This one more time Justin, please? If it’s going to happen, it’ll already be happening. Please?”

 

He looked at her and smiled. “This is it. More kids-“

“Shut up and kiss me.”

 

He kindly obliged, along with more. Just as she thought he was going to slid in her, he sat up off of her.

 

“What?”

 

“Turn over. You have to bury your head in that pillow so it’s quiet.”

 

“Justin!” she whined, making him laugh.

 

“Do it baby. When my parents are gone you’ll be ok, it’s just when they’re here.”

 

“Fine,” she grumbled getting up on all fours.

 

He got behind her and grabbed her hips, admiring her rear end before slowly sliding in her. He heard her moan through the pillow and he smiled.

 

“Faster,” she growled before digging her head back in the pillow.

 

“Get ready then baby,” he said smiling, then started going faster and deeper.

 

It didn’t take long before he heard Andy call out his name and feel all of her muscles tightening.

 

“God Andy,” he moaned, tensed up and then gently fell on top of her.

 

She rolled out from under him, still laying close. “I love you,” she whispered, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

 

“Love you too baby,” he said still out of breath, and pulled her to his chest.

 

Before either caught their breath and fully recovered, the fell asleep. Naked body touching the other naked body, arms and legs entwined, and the love for each other over flowing from their hearts.

  


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story