Author's Chapter Notes:
This story takes place during the FS/LS era.

Also, I am looking for a beta for this story so please leave me a comment with your e-mail address if you're interested.
FutureSex/LoveSound

It was Campbell’s idea to be friends with benefits. She and Justin had known one another for a while; it was bound to happen, she explained.

“I’m horny, you’re horny, why not?” She said.

And Justin missed Cameron, missed having someone to be intimate with, so he agreed.

They weren’t the kind of people that liked to dance around things. When either one of them felt the urge, they’d call the other one up.

“Hey,” Justin said without introduction.

“Hey yourself.”

“Wanna come over?”

She knew what he was asking. “Sure. Be there in fifteen?”

“Sounds good to me.”

Justin had already taken off his shirt by the time she arrived. He was laying on the bed, pants open, jerking himself off when he saw her through his half lidded eyes.

“You couldn’t wait for me?” Campbell asked, a grin spreading across her face as her hands went to the hem of her shirt.

“No!” Justin stopped what he was doing and made his way towards her. “Let me,” he said before leaning in and bringing their mouths together. His hands replaced hers and he wasted no time in pulling her shirt up. “Mmm,” he moaned as he pulled away, his mouth trailing down her neck to the valley between her breasts.

Suddenly feeling aggressive, Campbell pushed Justin back towards the bed. He fell onto it and sat up at the edge. She straddled him and, kissing him again, brought her hand down to his erection. Justin groaned into her mouth, and she started moving her hand faster.

“Baby “ oh God “ stop,” he panted, his hands reaching for the clasp on her bra and releasing her breasts. His eyes dropped to her chest as his hands reached forward and palmed them gently.

She released his cock and let out a moan of her own as his nimble fingers found her nipples and started flicking them until they were hard. Once he was satisfied, his hands went down and around to cup her ass, bringing her hips down while he ground his crotch up against her. They both moaned at the friction.

Suddenly he flipped them over and directed her to move backwards until she was lying on the bed. His hands undid the button and zipper on her jeans before pulling them down, sighing appreciatively when he saw that she was wearing her boy shorts underneath. She knew that turned him on even more.

Their kisses grew more intense as Justin slowly eased her underwear off of her. Without separating their mouths, Campbell brought her hands to Justin’s jeans, using her feet to pull them down with his boxers.

Justin pulled back, his tongue dipping back into her mouth once more before he reached for a foil packet from the nightstand.

“My turn,” Campbell whispered, taking the packet from him and opening it before rolling the condom down on his erection. She pumped him quickly just so that she could hear him moan once more. Then he positioned himself over her and trailed his hand down her face, over her breasts, down her stomach to his final destination. He moaned again as his fingers slipped inside of her.

“You’re so fucking wet.”

“Yeah,” she murmured, not able to focus on anything but the torture his fingers were bringing her. “C’mon.”

“Yes ma’am,” he laughed. He pulled his fingers out of her and used his hand to position himself at her entrance. “You ready?” He asked, teasing her by just letting the head of his cock penetrate her.

“Yes! For God’s sake, Justin!”

He chuckled before pushing himself into her awaiting heat. He groaned as he was sucked in by her wetness. “Fuck.”

“That’s right,” Campbell panted when he pulled partially out and began thrusting back in slowly.

For a few moments nothing was heard besides the occasional moan and the smacking sound of their lips furiously meeting over and over again.

Fed up with his torturously slow movements, Campbell tore her lips from his. “Turn over,” she said.

Justin pulled out and they flipped positions, Campbell straddling his waist, his hard cock pushing insistently against her ass. She lifted up and used her hand to reconnect their bodies, sinking down until her hips met his. They both moaned as she started moving up and down on him, his hips meeting hers with thrusts of his own.

Justin reached down between her legs to tickle her clit; he wanted her to come with him, and if she kept the rhythm up that was going to happen really soon. She moaned when he started to touch her in earnest, and leaned down to bite one of his nipples before pressing her bare chest to his and sealing their mouths together once more.

They both got louder as they neared their peaks. Justin stroked Campbell’s clit furiously as she grinded down on him with equal intensity.

Finally she tightened around him one last time and shuddered above him, moaning his name. Justin held her hips to steady her before flipping them back over and thrusting in once, twice, three more times before she felt him come inside her.

“Fuck,” Justin said once he had caught his breath. He pulled out of her and moved to dispose of the condom.

“‘Fuck’ is right.”

“Mmm.” Justin returned to the bed and kissed Campbell once more on the lips. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. What are friends for?”

“Something tells me not everyone would say friends are for releasing sexual tension,” Justin chuckled.

“Hey, when has our friendship ever been normal?” Campbell joked.

“True,” he conceded. “This is very true.”

They were both silent before Justin again spoke up. “Wanna order some pizza?”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

“Oh, I see how it is. You just want me for the free food.”

Campbell rolled her eyes. “Yeah, J. How ever did you figure that out?”

Justin grinned smugly. “I’m just smart like that.”

“You keep telling yourself that,” Campbell replied wryly. “In the meantime, I’ll be in the shower. Feel free to join me once you’ve ordered the food.”

Justin slipped on some boxers while Campbell headed into the bathroom and got the water running. He ordered the pizza before joining her in the shower, and they merely washed each other before drying off and getting dressed right in time for the delivery guy.

After they ate, they retired to Justin’s bedroom to watch a movie. Or at least, that was their intention. Justin fell asleep before they were even an hour into it. Campbell tucked him up before joining him on the opposite side of the bed. And soon enough she too fell into a deep sleep.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers cheaterj soloj triangles tabloids friendswithbenefits