Author's Chapter Notes:
Still looking for a beta if anyone's interested!
Sexy Ladies

Justin sighed. So many beautiful, scantily clad women, so little time. He watched them hurry around backstage. One girl dropped her angel wings and she bent over to pick them up, giving Justin a perfect view of her ass.

And, oh, what an ass it was.

“Justin.”

Justin shook his head to bring himself back to reality when he realized that someone was talking to him.

“You’re on soon,” the voice said and Justin realized it was Johnny, his manager.

“Right.” Justin followed the stagehand through the maze that was the backstage area of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, slipping his earpieces into place. He was led down a small flight of stairs that led to the platform below the runway on which he would be raised to the stage.

“Five . . .” Someone was calling behind him.

“Four . . . Three . . . Two . . . One!”

Suddenly the platform started rising as the music started. It was show time.

* * *

Four hours later Justin stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist, and almost jumped ten feet in the air when he saw Campbell sitting on the end of his bed in nothing but a pair of lacy black boy shorts and a matching bra with small angel wings attached peeking out over her shoulders.

“Jesus woman, are you trying to give me a heart attack?”

Campbell rolled her eyes. “Is that any way to greet a girl who’s waiting for you dressed like this?” she asked, motioning towards herself.

Justin stepped closer until he was standing between her legs.

“Why bother with them if they’re just gonna come off anyway?”

Campbell leaned up and bit down on his bottom lip before whispering against his mouth, “Because I know they turn you on.”

“This is true,” Justin said and Campbell rolled her eyes again before sealing their lips together.

Justin gently pushed her down onto her back before resting his hand on her rear, all the while keeping their lips connected. He moaned when she wrapped her legs around him and he could feel her heat through the towel.

His hand cupped her breast through the bra, plucking her nipple until it was hard before crushing their chests back together. His mouth made a trail down her neck while his hand made its way behind her to remove her bra.

But Campbell stopped him with her own hand.

“Nope. The clothes stay on this time.”

“Campbell,” Justin whined. “That’s not fair.”

“Relax you big baby. Here, sit,” she said, scooting up to the head of the bed and patting the space next to her. Justin followed obediently, expecting their make out session to continue.

What he didn’t expect was for Campbell to kiss him once squarely on the lips, her tongue meeting his briefly, before meandering her way down his body. She stopped at his chest to bite his nipples, loving how he moaned as she treated first one, then the other, just as he treated hers. She licked her way down his stomach, tracing the faint line of hair until her tongue reached the towel still wrapped around his waist. Without further ado, Campbell ripped the towel away from his body.

Justin gasped as the cool air hit his erection.

And then Campbell leaned down, bracing herself with her hands on his thighs, before licking the head of his cock, just once.

“Oh,” Justin moaned, his eyes closing.

She encircled the base of his cock with her hand, pumping him once. Then she lowered her head on his heated shaft, taking him in until he hit the back of her throat. She squeezed him gently before working her mouth back off of him, the cool air causing him to twitch when she released him. Justin’s hands immediately entangled themselves in her hair, gently guiding her mouth back onto his cock.

“Fuck,” he whispered as she flicked her tongue across his sensitive slit before taking just the head of his cock back into her mouth and suctioning around it.

Justin tried his hardest not to buck upwards into the awaiting warmth. He was successful until Campbell took her hand off his shaft and down to cup his balls. She anchored him to the bed with her other hand and looked up to see him watching through eyes nearly shut in pleasure. He moaned at the site of his erection disappearing into her mouth. She pulled off of him and leaned down to lick the underside of his shaft from base to tip, stopping at the head to wipe away the pre-come that had gathered there.

“Oh Campbell, gonna . . .” he gasped as she took him deep into her mouth once again. His senses were so overwhelmed; Campbell was massaging his balls with one hand, stroking his shaft with the other, and sucking on the head of his cock like it was a lollipop, her tongue swirling around him until she felt him begin to release.

She took her mouth off of him and used her hands to stroke him through his orgasm, watching his come hit his stomach in thick, sticky waves. She watched as he shuddered through the aftershocks, his cock slowly softening in her hand.

When he had regained the ability to speak, all he managed to say was, “Fuck.”

She leaned forward and kissed him again, moaning as his tongue intertwined with hers.

“I guess I need to take another shower now,” Justin said, looking down at his stomach.

“Mind if I join you?”

Justin grinned devilishly. “Not at all.”

* * *

“Oh, J, isn’t this cute?” Campbell asked, holding up a pale yellow sundress for Justin to see.

Justin cocked his head to the side. “I don’t know; I’d have to see it on you.”

Campbell held up her finger, signaling for him to wait. “I’ll be right back,” she said as she turned towards the dressing rooms.

Trace returned from menswear, empty handed as usual.

“You know you can buy other brands of clothing. You don’t have to wear only William Rast stuff,” Justin pointed out.

“Says the guy who’s been wearing the same jacket for the last three months.”

“It’s comfy!”

“Yeah, well, so is the rest of the line. And none of this stuff is,” Trace said, motioning towards the clothing racks before him.

“I’d have to agree with you on that one,” Justin said. “I don’t know how or why women do it.”

“Do what?”

“Wear this,” Justin replied, holding up a rather painful looking corset type top.

Trace rolled his eyes. “I was talking about the store in general, ass. And stop trying to change the subject.”

“Change the subject from what?”

Trace shook his head in frustration. “When are you gonna tell her?”

“Tell who what?”

Again, Trace rolled his eyes. “Tell Campbell.”

“Tell her what?”

“Dude! That you’re in love with her!”

“What? I’m not in “ ow!” Trace kicked him in the shin as Campbell returned, walking like a model towards them.

“Justin?”

“Justin?”

“Justin, wake up!”


Justin jolted out of sleep when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Who’s there?” He called out groggily.

“It’s me, Campbell. You fell asleep on me,” Campbell said.

Justin looked around, momentarily disoriented. When he realized that he was in his room, he remembered that he had started watching a movie with Campbell. He must’ve fallen asleep.

“Is this going to be a regular occurrence? You falling asleep on me when we try to watch movies after you’ve gotten off?”

“What? No, sorry,” Justin said distractedly.

Campbell grinned. “I’m gonna let you get your beauty sleep. Call me, okay?”

Justin nodded and watched her get up and head towards the front door. He barely realized that she was leaving; his mind was too distracted by his dream.

In love with Campbell? What the hell?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers cheaterj soloj triangles tabloids friendswithbenefits