Author's Chapter Notes:
Last update of the year 2009!
Chop Me Up

Justin was not in good mood when he got the call. He was bored and cranky and he missed Campbell, even though he had just seen her a week ago. But it was the day after his birthday and he was in the middle of . . . somewhere between Montreal and Washington DC and he woke up with a headache so he kicked everyone off his bus so he could sleep it off and now it was gone but he was still in a bad mood and he was about to throw himself a pity party when his phone rang. He flipped it open without checking it.

“Hello?”

There was a brief pause before Justin heard a sigh and then a faint, “Hey.”

“Cam?”

“I know I’m a day late, but happy birthday.”

Justin smiled. “Thanks.”

“How’s the tour going?”

“Great, actually. It’s gotten a really positive response thus far.”

“That’s good. I wanted to see you in L.A. but . . .” She trailed off. “Things just didn’t work out.”

“I may be adding another San Diego date at the end of March or early April. Maybe we could hook up then.”

“Maybe.”

There was a long pause and then Justin heard a sniffle.

“Cam? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she said, her voice sounding small and broken. “I just . . . I just miss you.”

Justin sighed. “Cameron.”

“I know, I know. We had to break it off, but . . .”

“We both agreed it was the best thing to do.”

“I don’t know if it was.”

Justin didn’t know what to say. He loved Cameron, he really did, but he didn’t feel like he was in love with her anymore. And he was with Campbell now.

“I’m with Campbell now,” Justin said.

Cameron sniffled again. “I know. Listen, I shouldn’t have called you. I’m probably interrupting your time with her and I didn’t mean to bother you.”

“No, no, it’s fine. She’s not here and I am bored out of my mind.”

There was another long stretch of silence before Justin spoke up. “So, what’re you up to?”

“Not much. I’ve got a few scripts to look over but right now I’m just . . .” she let out a small laugh. “I’m actually just laying in bed in one of your old t-shirts that I found hidden in between the headboard and the wall. Do you remember how it got there?”

“Um . . .”

“We were just lying around watching the food network when all of a sudden I attacked you. Remember?”

Justin drew in a deep breath. He remembered. He remembered Cameron looking at him with a mischievous grin before straddling him and leaning in to kiss him. It started out as some good old fashioned making out but before he knew it her shirt was thrown halfway across the room and his was soon to follow. She had yanked it over his head and . . . he had no idea what she did with it because she immediately leaned down to bite on his nipples while her hand trailed down his stomach and . . .

Justin shifted uncomfortably on the bed.

“Yeah. I remember.”

“What happened next?”

She had rubbed him seductively through his pants, biting down on his bottom lip when he moaned before moving to unzip them.

“Cameron. We really shouldn’t.”

“Just this once.”

“But Campbell . . .”

“She’ll never know. Besides, we’re not doing anything wrong. We’re just reminiscing.”

Justin sighed.

“So what happened next?”

“You touched me,” Justin said quietly.

“Where?”

“Right here,” Justin brought his hand down to the bulge that was forming in his pants.

“Where’s here?”

“My . . .” Justin groaned and rubbed his palm against the outline of his erection. “My cock.”

“Were you hard for me, baby?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you hard for me now?”

Justin moaned in response.

“Touch yourself for me baby. Touch yourself like I touched you.”

Justin flipped to speaker phone and got off the bed, slamming the bus’s bedroom door shut and undoing his pants at the same time. He laid back in bed, shimmying his boxer briefs off and wrapping his hand around his erection.

“Are you touching yourself? Just like I touched you? I’m touching myself.”

Fuck.

“Where are you . . .” Justin panted. “What are you doing?”

“I’m touching my breasts just like you would.”

“Your nipples?” Justin asked, using his other hand to tweak his own.

“Mmm. Yeah.”

“Now what are you doing?”

Instead of a response, Justin heard a moan come over the line. His hand sped up on his cock.

“Cameron?”

“I’m so wet for you, J.”

Justin shut his eyes, letting the memories flood back to him. After Cameron removed his pants, she had leaned down and sucked on the head of his cock, gently scraping her teeth along the ridge where head met shaft. She knew that turned him on even more. Then she had moved down and sucked his balls into her mouth. At that point, he was so hard he reached down to stroke himself, but before he knew it his fingers were deep in her mouth, as was his straining erection.

“Are you touching yourself for me, J? Are you pretending that your hand is my hand?”

“Your mouth,” Justin moaned.

Cameron had pulled off of him and turned over onto her back, motioning for Justin to straddle her chest. Then she had taken him in her hand and guided him into her mouth, placing her hands on his hips to encourage him to gently thrust into her mouth.

Justin flipped over onto his stomach, his thumb swiping the damp head of his cock before wrapping his fist around the shaft and thrusting into his palm, imagining that his hand was her mouth.

“Oh. I’m so close,” Justin said in a strained whisper.

“So am I,” Cameron responded.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m touching myself . . . inside.”

“How many fingers?”

“Three.”

Justin moaned again.

After a few minutes, when Justin was right on the edge of coming, Cameron had motioned for him to get off of her before using her hand to guide him to her warm center. Justin had inched in slowly, trying to hold back but failing miserably as he was drawn in by her warm, tight heat. He had barely lasted a few minutes after that. With one final thrust he released himself into her.

Justin flipped back over onto his back, spreading his legs and bending them at the knees. With one hand he massaged his balls and the base of his shaft and with the other he rubbed the upper part of his shaft and the head, thrusting up almost helplessly until he came with a shrill cry. He heard Cameron cry out in the midst of his orgasm.

For a few moments nothing was heard but the sound of heavy breathing. Finally Justin sat up and reached for a tissue to clean himself off.

“J?”

“Yeah?” Justin whispered.

“Are you . . . Are you okay?”

Justin sighed. “Yeah.”

“Listen, I have to go now but I just wanted to say that I . . . I love you.”

He tensed at her words. “Mmmhmm.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Justin flipped off his phone before realizing what he had just said. And what he had just done.

Oh shit.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers cheaterj soloj triangles tabloids friendswithbenefits