Damn Girl

“I know your secret,” Campbell whispered in Justin’s ear.

Justin jumped. Oh shit. “What secret?”

“I know you slept with her.”

Justin could feel all the blood drain from his face. His heart pounded against his chest. “What are you talking about?” He asked in what he hoped was a casual tone.

Campbell rolled her eyes. “I know you hooked up with Scarlett Johansson on the set of your new video.”

Justin immediately regained control of his voice. “Ha. Ha.”

Campbell eyed him suspiciously. “Guilty conscience much?”

“Girl, I was just playing with you.”

“Right. So tell me, did you think you could just get away with it and I’d never find out? I mean, it’s hard to keep it a secret when it’s the number one selling video on iTunes.”

“I figured you’d never put two and two together. Now what should we have for lunch?” Justin quickly changed the subject.

“What’s going on?”

“What do you mean?” Justin could feel his heartbeat racing again.

“Why are you acting so weird?”

Justin took a deep breath. You can do this. “I doubt you’d be very comfortable talking to me about the guy you slept with behind my back,” he quipped.

“Dude. It’s a joke.”

“I know.”

Campbell eyed him one more time before shaking her head. “Whatever. How does Taco Bell sound?”

“Sounds good to me.”

Crisis averted.

* * *

Karma, Justin decided, was quite a bitch. Why else would he come down with the flu less than forty-eight hours before the biggest night of his life? Justin pondered this question as he lay in his bed staring at the closed curtains, listening to Campbell tell Trace to call Clive Davis and tell him he couldn’t make it to his pre-Grammy party.

“. . . the flu and a fever of 103 . . . okay, thanks . . . uh huh . . . bye.”

Justin rolled over in time to see her hang up the phone and come sit down at the edge of the bed, running her hand soothingly over his head.

“How are you feeling baby?”

“Hmph.”

“Do you want something to eat?”

Justin’s stomach turned at the idea of having food. “No.”

“How about you get some rest then?”

Justin sighed and mumbled, “Okay.”

Campbell leaned in and kissed him on the forehead before getting up and leaving, partially shutting the door to keep out the bright light from the hallway.

This sucked.

* * *

Sunday rolled around and Justin was still feeling shitty, but he had to put on his “everything’s fine” face and try to enjoy the ceremony. His mom and his step-dad accompanied him, with Campbell promising to text him often. He skipped the red carpet interviews, stopping briefly to introduce his video for “What Goes Around” on MTV.

When he made it to his seat, he checked his messages:

My Love - Best Rap/Sung Collab ;-)

SexyBack - Dance Record. Luv u.


Justin smiled at the messages, showing the messages to his mom who placed a congratulatory kiss on his cheek.

luv u 2. He typed back.

* * *

Four hours later, an exhausted Justin arrived home to be greeted by an ecstatic Campbell.

“Congratulations!” She said, throwing her arms around him.

“Thanks,” he mumbled tiredly, kissing her on the cheek. “Can we celebrate in the morning? I’m exhausted.”

“Sure,” she said, helping him with his tie and leading him up the stairs to the bedroom.

Campbell was gone the next morning when Justin woke up. He heard the shower running and reluctantly pulled himself out of bed to join her. As soon as he joined her under the spray, he felt much better.

Campbell lathered him up from head to toe before rinsing him down, and he washed her hair. Normally he would have taken advantage of their situation, but he was still not quite awake.

After their shower, Campbell put him back in bed and brought their breakfast upstairs. Justin raised an eyebrow at her.

“What’s with the royal treatment?”

Campbell rolled her eyes, a habit she often had around him, he noticed.

“Did you not just win two Grammys and give two kick ass performances last night?”

Justin grinned. “I guess I did.”

“Let me guess “ you were too busy feeling bad to notice?”

Justin nodded, sticking his bottom lip out in his signature pout.

“Now what?” Campbell asked, knowing that meant he wanted something.

“My back hurts.”

“And?”

“Can you give me a massage? Please?”

She rolled her eyes again but moved the breakfast tray off of the bed and onto the nightstand, pulling some of her favorite lavender lotion out of the drawer and motioning for him to flip over onto his stomach. Justin grinned eagerly and obeyed.

Campbell straddled him and poured some of the lotion into her hands, rubbing them together to warm up. As soon as her fingers started kneading the tight muscles of his shoulders, he moaned contentedly.

She worked her way down his back, her hands running soothing circles near the dip in the base of his spine before patting his hip for him to lift up so she could remove his boxers.

Justin groaned when she sat back down on his thighs and slapped his ass playfully. He was almost fully erect, her motions pushing his dick against the soft cotton of the bedspread.

Campbell soon realized that his vocal appreciation was not a direct result of her hands’ actions. She tugged on his hip to flip him over, grinning when his erection greeted her eagerly.

She poured a line of lotion down his chest, swirling her fingers in it before rubbing it gently around his nipples. Then she moistened her hands and brought them down between his legs.

He moaned loudly when she started stroking him. He thrust up into her lotion-covered hands, enjoying the feeling of it.

After a few moments, Justin could tell he was close. “Babe, stop,” he gasped, reaching for her hands. Campbell looked down at him questioningly, but he just grinned and flipped them over, straddling her midsection.

“I think it’s time I gave you a massage,” he said, reaching for the lotion.

He rubbed her breasts with his lotioned hands, circling her nipples just like she had done to him. His cock twitched when she moaned in appreciation.

“Baby, can I try something?” He asked her.

“Yes,” she hissed when he pinched her nipples. “As long as you don’t stop.”

Justin moved up her body and pressed her breasts together before positioning his already lubricated cock in the space between them. “Oh shit,” he moaned. This was not going to last long at all. He continued to massage her breasts as he thrust in and out of her cleavage, watching them bounce as his thrusts increased in pace.

Campbell could tell that he was about to lose it; his thrusts soon lost their normal coordination and his face was flushed with the effort it took to hold back. “Let it go, baby.” She whispered.

And with one final moan, Justin did just that, coming all over her chest and neck. Campbell leaned in and licked the head of his cock clean, causing him to whine at the overwhelming sensation. He had just enough energy to roll off of her when she was done.

A few moments later, once Justin had regained the ability to speak, he asked her in his husky post-orgasm voice, “What is with us and making a mess right after I’ve showered?”

“Do you really mind?” Campbell asked. “Because we can stop, you know.”

“No!” Justin said.

“That’s what I thought.”

Justin got up off the bed and grabbed Campbell’s arm, urging her to follow him back into the bathroom.

“C’mon woman!”

“What? You can clean yourself like a big boy. And I can take a shower when you’re done.”

This time it was Justin who rolled his eyes. He stepped up to her and whispered seductively in her ear, “But if you join me, I can give you a massage in . . . other places.”

He turned around and walked towards the bathroom, not bothering to see if she would follow him. He knew she would.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers cheaterj soloj triangles tabloids friendswithbenefits