"Welcome to Entertainment Tonight. Breaking news has come to our attention. It seems that USweekly has dropped a story that is rocking both the pop music world and the country music world alike. They were the first to report that Justin Timberlake and Juliet Rangel indeed got married to one another. Now they are backing it up with the proof. In their new article that hits stores on Tuesday is a copy of the marriage certificate signed by Juliet and Justin. The rep for both Justin and Juliet responded with a clip "I do not comment on my clients' personal lives." USweekly has also provided close up pictures of the wedding band Justin was seen wearing in Tribeca and a close up of Juliet's wedding band that she was wearing in Tennessee. They are claiming that the bands are a matching set! Justin and Juliet will neither confirm or deny, causing interest in the two celebrities to rise and future concert dates have been added to their joint tour as their fan base continues to grow. We'll keep you updated as this story develops."

They walked through JFK as she kept her head down, following her siblings as they made their way through the airport. They had gone to Tennessee to do a guest spot on CMT and now she was going to go to Justin's show for William Rast. They were heading to sound check while she went to the runway show. She wanted to support her husband and if that meant skipping a sound check then she was willing to do it.

She let out a sigh as she handed Lonnie her carry on bag. He had become her personal bodyguard at Justin's request when Texas Roots first broke into the big leagues. Besides he always said working for her was a piece of cake comparing to dealing with Justin's mood swings. That had always made her laugh. She hugged her siblings goodbye before getting into a town car with Lonnie.

Lonnie let out a heavy sigh as photogs surrounded the car and started taking their picture. It was always like this when she landed in New York or LA, especially now that USweekly was claiming her and Justin were married.

"You know he's been bugging Mike about your flight all day long. Wants to know when it was going to land, if you were going to be at the show....all that jazz. So of course, Mike's been blasting up my phone." Lonnie explained in his deep booming voice and she had to laugh.

"Yep. That sounds like my husband. I'm nervous about his show though. I mean Anna Wintour from Vogue will be there plus all these other fashion designers and fashion icons. W-What if I'm not up to their standards?" She asked and he laughed at her.

"Are you serious? You're one of the most fashionable people I know. Besides Jessica will be there and we both know girl ain't got no style what so ever." Lonnie boomed causing her laugh out loud.

"You're so bad. At least you're not lying." She said with a giggle as Lonnie got a phone call.

"Gotdamn! What the hell? It's Mike again!" Lonnie said and she had to laugh again.

She held out her hand to him, palm up, "Hand me the phone Lon," she demanded and he did without protest.

She flipped open the phone, "Hello Mikey."

"Hey Jules. So I take it you landed safely?"

"Yep. Can you put my husband on the phone?" She asked as the town car finally took off.

"Yeah. Hold on just one second," she heard Mike say as he covered the phone with his hand and shouted for Justin.

She heard rustling and moving around before, "Baby, was the plane ride okay?"

"It was good. Why are you bugging Mike and Lonnie, honey?" She asked into the phone, giggling as she heard Lonnie mutter under his breath, "Pain in the ass. Stupid white boy."

"I wasn't bugging them. I was just worried about my wife. You know you're my whole world." Justin said as she heard gagging in the background, more than likely Trace or Mike.

"Awww baby. Are you excited about the show?" She asked as she got comfortable in her seat.

"Yeah. It's crazy busy back here though. Your seat is right in the front next to my Mama and Rachel." He said with a tired sigh.

He really just wanted to be at his apartment, welcoming home his wife. He knew this show was a big deal. Bigger than he could ever admit but Juliet meant more to him than some show. He hated that he was going to miss her show tonight. In fact he would only get to see her at the fashion show.

"Good. Well...I'm here so I'll see you in a couple of minutes." She told him, breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Okay. I'll be looking for you. I love you." He whispered as she giggled.

"I love you too." She said before they hung up and she handed Lonnie back his phone.

"That boy can't breathe without you." Lonnie said with a smile, noticing how happy Juliet looked.

"Believe me Lon, the feeling's mutual."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Juliet! You come over here and give me a hug!" Lynn shouted as her daughter-in-law entered the building and made her way towards Rachel and Lynn.

She tucked a wisp of her bangs behind her ear as she stepped into Lynn's embrace, "Hi Mama Lynn," she said as Lynn squeezed her tight.

Lynn ran her fingers through Juliet's long brown hair before giving her a once over, "How's my favorite daughter-in-law?"

"Mama Lynn I'm your only daughter-in-law." Juliet said as her and Rachel giggled at the older woman.

"All the more reason for you to be my favorite." Lynn said, her laughter resonating through the crowded room.

Lynn finally let go of her, allowing her to make her way to hug Rachel, "How's my future sister-in-law doing?" Juliet asked as Rachel hugged her back.

"Good. Don't you look good in your William Rast get up." Rachel said with a smile and Juliet couldn't help but blush.

"I had to support my man." She whispered as they took a seat.

She laughed as she saw Justin waving to her from the side of the runway. She gave him a small wave as he winked at her. It was moments like these, where she was sandwiched in between his mother and his cousin that she realized how much she loved him.

She took off her jacket, getting situated as the lights turned down low and the music started. She clapped with everyone else as the runway lit up and out started walking out the models. She watched appreciatively as her and Rachel discussed what clothing items they loved. She laughed as Lynn made an inappropriate comment about one of the male models, all the while not realizing her husband was watching her, a smile etched on his face.

"OMG. That's Anna Wintour sitting next to Jessica." Rachel said as Juliet looked to where she was pointing.

"Yeah, Jessica's trying to get that Vogue cover. Thinks Justin can help her with that." Lynn said with a roll of her eyes.

Juliet bit the inside of her lip as she watched Jessica animately talk to Anna, pointing at this model and that model. No doubt telling Anna that she helped Trace and Justin with this or that.

"She'll have to try really hard. Even Lonnie said she has no style." She said quietly as Lynn and Rachel giggled at her comment.

Before they knew it the show was over and Justin and Trace were walking down the runway as everyone stood up and clapped for them.

Rachel grabbed Juliet's hand, "Come on. Justin told me to sneak you backstage," she whispered as she pulled Juliet who grabbed her coat in haste and followed behind Rachel.

They waited in the back as more people started to make their way to the back. She hid behind Rachel, shrinking into herself. She was just a southern bumpkin. She didn't belong here. Then she saw him, heading towards her with a captivating grin on his face, holding his arms wide open, tilting his head slightly, beckoning her to step into his embrace. She slipped past Rachel, taking quick strides to make her way into his embrace.

She let out a contented sigh as he wrapped her up in his arms. She rested her head against his chest as she breathed in his scent, he felt like home. She had missed him. He kissed the top of her of her head, her vanilla scent filling his nostrils as he tightened his grip on her.

"Come with me." He whispered into her ear as he pulled her into his private dressing room for the show, "I missed you baby," he whispered as he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

He leaned down, closing his eyes and resting his lips against her without actually kissing her. She closed her eyes, her small hands fisting in his leather jacket trying to pull him closer, "tell me you missed me too baby," he whispered against her lips as his hands moved down to cup her ass and pull her closer to him.

"I missed you too honey," she whispered as he finally captured her lips in a searing kiss.

She let out a moan as he nibbled on her bottom lip before flicking the tip of his tongue against her lip, begging for entrance which she glady granted. His hands pushed the fabric of her jacket aside as his hands rested on her hips as they got lost in their kiss. She had missed his touch, missed his kisses, missed his hands.

They pulled away, panting for air as they merely held each other. This was the time they longed for, when it was only them and no one else.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Anna Wintour has named the person that will grace the cover of Vogue. It appears she has chosen Juliet Rangel. The cover was rumored to go to Jessica Biel but Wintour changed her mind after seeing Juliet at the William Rast fashion show saying...

"I saw her [Juliet] from across the runway and I had to know her. She had this magnetic pull. She doesn't even have to try she is just herself and that makes her fashionable. When I first met her backstage I was surprised to learn she had rushed from a three hour flight and layover straight to the fashion show."

Anna Wintour also said she made her decision based on what she thought readers would prefer.

"Jessica has her own style, that much is true, but Juliet has a more wearable style. She's simplistic yet complicated. For instance when I first saw her she was wearing three main articles of clothing...William Rast's Jerri Ultra Skinny jeans, a William Rast white cotton graphic tee, and a black William Rast leather jacket. All that would have worked good on Jessica but it was the way Juliet carried herself in that outfit and the way that she accessorized it that made me choose her for the cover. She chose things that represented her. A pair of black cowboy boots, a black headband with a feather hanging down, her silver bangle bracelets, and a large silver heart necklace. Anyone can wear this or that but it's those that take that outfit and make it their own that I want on my cover."

Juliet's rep stated...

"My client is excited for this opportunity and greatly honored that Ms. Wintour choose her herself."

Congratulations to Juliet Rangel. And Jessica there's always next month's cover."





Chapter End Notes:
I'm so sorry that I haven't got to the reviews yet! I wrote an update and then it magically disappeared so I had to rewrite it but here it is! Enjoy!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story