*Three years ago*

"Mom, are you sure about this band? I mean I should be back in LA with Esmee. She is the first artist signed to my label." Justin said as Lynn patted his shoulder and gently pushed him into a small bar.

"Trust me once you hear this band you will be singing my praises." She reassured him as they found a small table in the back of the bar.

He pulled his hat lower as people started to stare at him. Then his focus was consumed by her. She took the stage with three other people but he could only see her. She was adjusting her microphone as she took a swig from her beer bottle before placing it on the stool beside her microphone. Her guitar hanging onto her small frame by the strap only. Her laugh captivated him as they warmed up and he had to cough to clear his throat at her beauty. She wasn't wearing anything special just a pair of tight worn out jeans and a black tank top with black cowboy boots.

People in the small bar started to clap as one of the guys in the band started thanking everyone for coming out to hear them play. Justin watched her though as she lit a cigarette and adjusted her electric guitar as the beat from the drum started to fill the small bar with it's beat. Her fingers moved effortlessly over the guitar strings, her playing turning him on. She exuded confidence and when she threw that hillbilly half grin half smirk at the crowd he knew she knew what she was doing.

People started rising from their seats, crowding around the small stage, clapping their hands and singing along. The band was obviously very popular throughout Tennessee and he knew he had to sign them....More importantly he had to get to know her.

He waited until they were done with their first set before approaching them. He expected a couple of freak outs when he introduced himself and said he wanted to sign them but they were really calm and cool and all about business. He knew he had made a perfect decision when she looked at him and thanked him for taking an interest in their band. He had been hooked on her presence ever since.

*Six months ago*

"Do ever just look up at the stars and feel as insignificant as fuck?" Justin asked as Juliet turned to look at him and laughed.

"Yeah...yeah I do." She replied as he turned to her and smiled.

They had been drinking all night long, celebrating a kick ass joint concert at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth. The rest of their group had retired early leaving the two wasted celebrities to their own devices. So they had climbed to the roof of the hotel, well more like crawled the stairs up to the roof, and were currently looking at the stars.

He took her hand in his, playing with her fingers, loving that they were just as calloused as his from years of playing various string instruments. She smiled before turning her gaze back to the stars.

"You know.....this could all go away so fast." She said with a sigh and he nodded his head at her.

"Sometimes I think it's not worth it. At the end of the day I just want someone to love....and I want a family with someone I love completely." Justin whispered as Juliet nodded.

"So...do you see that with Jessica? Because I don't see that with Billy." She confessed as he looked at her.

"I-I see that with you." He whispered as they stared at each other before laughing.

"I'm gonna catch me a popstar! Watch out world!" Juliet exclaimed as they laughed even harder at her thick Texas drawl.

"We are too drunk to be talking like this..." Justin said as Juliet smirked at him.

"And what do you suggest we do Mr. Timberlake?" She asked with a silly grin and his heart jumped.

"We should get married. We would always have each other. No matter how crazy our lives get, it'd just be me and you." He suggested as she stared at him with wide eyes.

"Are you asking me to marry you J?" She asked just to make sure the alcohol she had consumed earlier wasn't her hear things she so desperately wanted to hear from him.

"Y-yeah I guess I am....wait," He said as he got up and stumbled around a bit finding some old wire and bending it into two rings, "Juliet Rachelle Rangel, will you marry me?" he asked as he grabbed her left hand slipping the ring of wire around her left ring finger.

"Well Justin Randall Timberlake...I believe I will." She replied as he smiled at her before pulling out his blackberry and making a call.

"Mike...I need a Justice of the Peace sent to my hotel room ASAP." He stated as Juliet giggled.

He took her hand pulling her up to join him, holding onto her tightly as they made their way to his hotel room. They both laughed as Justin pushed her up against the wall in the hallway, her head banging against one of the sconces that lined the wall.

He silenced her giggles with his lips, smiling against her lips when she started to moan into his mouth. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him closer to her as he deepened the kiss. Her fingers laced through his short curls, giggling as her makeshift ring got caught in his short curls. He pulled away from her breathless, pressing his forehead against hers a lazy smile pulling across his face as he nuzzled her nose with his.

She let him continue to lead her down the hallway and into his hotel room. Their giddiness interrupted when they noticed Mike, his bodyguard, standing next to a tired looking old man. She saw the look Mike passed Justin and she wondered if he was expecting her to be Jessica. She was his actual girlfriend after all. She was suddenly reminded that she had a boyfriend and he had a girlfriend but before she could back out of the room Justin grabbed her hand. He pulled her body next to him, smiling down at her and all her worries were washed away. This was for him, for her....for them.

"Justin, are you sure you want to do this?" Mike asked as he eyed Juliet cautiously.

"I called you didn't I? Don't patronize me Mike. I want to marry Juliet. Go ahead Judge." Justin ordered as Mike stepped back and the judge began the ceremony.

Justin kept her wrapped up in his arms the whole time, nuzzling against her neck the entire time. They mumbled their "I dos" as quick as possible only taking the time when they exchanged their makeshift rings.

"I promise you I'll get you a proper ring baby girl." He whispered into her ear as the Judge pronounced them Man and Wife.

He captured her lips in a heated kiss to seal their union. They both got lost in the kiss, causing Mike to cough. They parted only long enough to sign their marriage certificate and kick Mike and the Judge out of the hotel room.

They continued to seal their union all night long too and well into the morning hours.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Soft pants and moans filled the room as soft delicate hands explored skin they had never touched before. Soft lush lips pressed against hard firm muscles as sharp hisses filled the silence. Fingernails clawed into soft skin, leaving half moon indentions.

"Justin..." Was whispered into the room as those same fingernails scraped against his scalp.

"Jules...." He moaned as his hips rolled into hers and his head dropped against her neck.

"Justin! Justin! Wake up! Justin, wake the fuck up!" He heard through his sleep induced hazy.

He awoke to his girlfriend violently shaking him awake.

"I'm up Jess...damn!" He muttered as he faced her.

She was visiting him on tour for awhile and he was starting to regret ever letting her join him. Not to mention he had to keep his distance from Juliet whenever she was around.

"You were doing it again! How many times are you going to whisper her name while you're sleeping?" She asked him and he was grateful for the darkness of the room when he rolled his eyes.

"Jess, I'm sorry okay. Nothing happened between us. I really can't help what I dream about." He stated as she rolled onto her side, fully focusing on him.

"So I'm supposed to be okay with the fact that my boyfriend dreams about a girl every time he goes to sleep? Let's not forget that my boyfriend cheated on me with said girl and he married said girl all in one night! And I'm...I-I'm supposed to be okay with that because my boyfriend claims nothing happened? That's bullshit Justin. You can claim nothing happened all the way to the high heavens but until you stop fucking moaning her name in your sleep I don't believe you." She told him with a huff as she turned away from him.

"God Jess! What do you want from me? I fucking divorced her...even when I didn't want too!" He growled out and he widen his eyes when he realized what he just said.

She turned around slowly in the bed and stared at him. The tension thick in the room as they just stared at each other. Then he heard it, a soft knock rapping at his hotel room door.

He let out a sigh before responding, "I'm coming."
He rose from the bed cautiously, not daring to look at Jessica as he made his way to the door.

"What!" He growled as he swung the door open and Juliet jumped at the harshness in his tone.

"Is now a bad time....because I couldn't sleep and so I started writing and I wanted your input on this song because I think it could be big J...like really big." She rushed out as he smiled at her.

"It's okay Jules....just some things with Jess. How about I meet you in your room?" He suggested as she nodded.

"Okay, we're all in there anyways." She stated before she waved goodbye and headed back to her hotel room.

"So nice to see you talking to your wife." Jessica spit out behind him bitterly as he closed the door.

"Not now Jess." He muttered as he headed back to the room to change.

"You just told me you didn't want to divorce her! Are you fucking kidding me Justin? Why the hell are we even still together?" She shouted as she stood in front of him.

"Because your career fucking needs to be attached to my ass!" He spat out angrily.

He heard the loud smack before he felt the sting on his cheek. He stared at her dumbfounded before angrily pulling on a t-shirt and headed to the door.

"I want you gone by the time I get back to this room....and don't bother coming to visit me anymore." He growled as he slammed the door behind him and stomped his way to Juliet's room.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for everyone that is reading and reviewing! Ya'll make my day!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story