She laughed as she looked at everyone around her. They were so trashed but surprisingly enough she wasn't and neither was Justin. Maybe it's because they both knew that what they were about to do wasn't some joke to them. They would be getting married again. This time though she wasn't going to let anyone pull them apart. She smiled as Justin took her hand, leaning down to kiss her temple as they climbed up the stairs to the roof of their hotel.

She was a city girl but the New York City skyline was absolutely beautiful at night. She laughed out loud when she saw Mike standing there with another judge. Deja Vu all over again for him, her and Justin. He just threw a small smile as Justin kissed the top of her head. She heard laughing and giggling behind her and she realized this time Mike wouldn't be their only witness.

Justin pulled her with him to stand in front of the judge as the rest of their drunken party sat on lounge chairs the hotel had on the roof. She was ready to marry Justin again but maybe...maybe this wasn't right. She had no problem running off and marrying him without telling a soul but everyone else was drunk and acting stupid. Do you tell your kids that?

She glanced behind her at her drunk siblings, one drunk cousin, and a drunk labelmate. Maybe it wasn't supposed to happen like this. Justin's gaze followed her right as Cassie and Rachel started to puke. Nope, not like this. She looked up at Justin as his blue eyes searched her brown ones.

"J..." She whispered.

"You know what Judge? This isn't happening tonight. Sorry to bother you. Mike, make sure the man gets paid for his time." Justin said as he pulled her into his arms and held her tight against him.

She wrapped her arms around his waist, kissing his chest lightly, "Thank you."

"No problem baby girl. I don't want to have to tell our kids that their Aunt puked at our wedding." He said as they both looked in Cassie's direction and started laughing.

"I want this to happen on our terms." She confessed as he lifted her chin with his finger before dipping his head down and kissing her lips.

He heard hollering coming from behind them from their drunk party and he flipped them off as he continued to kiss Juliet. She wrapped her arms around his neck, linking them as her hands dug into his hair and pulled him closer to her.

"Baby girl, what do you say we leave everyone here and go back to my room?" He asked as he nuzzled her nose with his.

"Okay." She said with a giggle as he snuck them away.

They held hands as they made their way down the stairs, laughing with each other as they reminded each other that they almost got married again. He led her to his hotel room, throwing his arm around her shoulder pulling her to his side as he slid in his room key. He blocked from entering the room though as he ran his hand over the back of his neck.

"Just remember that I thought we'd be getting married tonight before you walk in, okay?" He asked as she nodded and he stepped aside.

She gasped as she walked into his hotel room and she saw all the lit white candles he had around his entire suite. The room glowed in soft yellow hues as she turned around and faced him with a small smile.

"Wow Timberlake. You did good." She stated as he laughed and pulled her into his arms.

"Anything to impress you Jules." He whispered as he kissed the top of her head as her arms wrapped around his waist.

"I can't believe Rachel and Cassie started puking at our almost wedding." She said with a small laugh.

He chuckled as her voice was muffled by his chest. He kissed the top of her head again as he pulled back slightly, chuckling as she tried to hold onto him tighter. He reached into his pocket, slightly fingering the ring he got her when he promised her a real ring. He had planned on surprising her with it during their ceremony but since that wasn't going to happen tonight....he thought it would only be proper to present her with a proper ring since that's what she deserved.

"Juliet Rachelle Rangel, I know we're not getting married tonight but hopefully we get married soon. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise to never let anyone tear us apart again," He said before pulling out the ring and dropping to one knee in front of her, "Will you marry me again?" he asked as he held out her ring.

She smiled at him in disbelief as he slipped the ring on her left hand ring finger. Her hands instantly cupped his face, pulling him up as she crushed her lips onto his. He deepened the kiss as his tongue surged into her mouth, battling hers for the same space. They pulled apart, panting heavily as he pressed their foreheads together.

"Yes I'll marry you Justin Randall Timberlake." She whispered as he smiled at her before kissing her again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*CMT Interview-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"So Billy, Juliet was seen walking around New York with a huge five carat blue diamond engagement ring....was that from you?" Lance asked as he looked at Billy who just let out a sigh, "Because you were visiting her during that time weren't you?" Lance pressed when Billy seemed hesitant to answer.

"I did go see her but I didn't give her an engagement ring. Those photos were taken long after we broke up." Billy stated as Lance looked at him with wide eyes.

"So she was seeing someone else?" Lance asked in shock.

"Yes and no. We were technically broken up at the time and she had started to see someone. I just didn't realize how serious he felt about her. We're still friends though and I'm happy that she's happy." Billy stated, hoping that he at least sounded genuine.

"Can you tell us who she's marrying then?" Lance asked as Billy chuckled.

"Nice try but no. I'll leave that to Jules." He stated as Lance laughed.

"Okay...okay....ladies and gentlemen the new premiere of Billy's new video "Don't". Billy thanks for stopping by." Lance said as Billy's music video started to play on the screen.

He knew he should have just been honest but he couldn't do that to Juliet. Sure, she had screwed him over but he still loved her. Part of him wished that she would still come to her senses and leave Justin and take him back. However he had seen the pictures from New York, seen how happy she was wearing her engagement from Justin, seen how they would go out together in public using the excuse that he was her manager or tour mate. He, as a 35 year old man should have known better. He should have acknowledge the signs when his gut was telling him they were too close.

He had loved her though. Loved her enough to trust her around Justin. Loved her enough to let her go on a tour with her ex-husband, who was now her fiance. He should have known better.

That was all he could keep telling himself. He should have done this, he should have done that but his heart knew better. His heart knew that no matter how much he loved her she loved Justin more. What really made him mad was that Justin was still publicly dating Jessica. No doubt one way to hide their engagement so management would approve. When you have someone like Juliet ready to take your last name you don't hide her, no matter what business you're in.

He let out a deep sigh as he left the CMT studios and made his way to the black SUV waiting for him. He leaned his head against the cool glass and looked out the window. He never imagined when him and Juliet first started dating that he would be telling people they broke up. He always thought he'd be the lucky one telling people they were getting married in his interviews. This was a deep shock to his system and he still couldn't get over it.

She hadn't even cared that she was breaking his heart. He had stumbled into the hotel after waking up with a killer headache at the venue she had played at the night before. She was sitting with her siblings, showing off her damn engagement ring when he walked up to the table. She had then pulled him aside and told him Justin had proposed to her the night before.

She had almost excitedly shown him her engagement ring and even in that moment he couldn't be mad at her. He wanted to be. He wanted to scream and curse to the high heavens but one look at her smiling face and he couldn't do it. He lost all steam in that moment, merely turning on his heel and walking out of the hotel.

He was later contacted by her manager, Lynn Harless, who begged him not to go public with the engagement. He assured Lynn that he wouldn't because even though he hated her son he just couldn't that to her, Juliet or Texas Roots. So now he was keeping his mouth shut and his private pain to himself. If he learned anything from all this it was never trust a beautiful girl who's best friend is also her ex-husband. He should have ended things when they first married each other but his pride wouldn't let him. Now regret was his cross to bear.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*In LA*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Justin. What do you mean you're going to the Grammy's with Juliet? I agreed to this public relationship because you agreed to take me to all your red carpet events!" Jessica shouted at him as he whinced.

"I want to go with my fiance. We'll just tell everyone you couldn't make it or that you were sick. I'm going with Jules." Justin stated with a huff as he plopped down on his couch.

His tour was still going strong in it's second month but they all had a break for the Grammy's. He was performing and was up for a few things as was Texas Roots. They were going to be walking the red carpet and he wanted to walk it with Juliet by his side.

The media had been going crazy speculating who she was engaged too and why she wasn't seen with any other men besides him and her brothers. This is where her being signed to his label came in handy. He was able to tell everyone he was helping produce their album or he was their makeshift manager or he was their tour mate. He was able to dodge questions about Juliet right and left without the media being none the wiser.

He knew showing up to the Grammy's would add fuel to the fire but he wanted to share this night with her. Stay had become a huge hit and he was sure that Texas Roots would be taking a Grammy or three home because of it. He wanted to be there to share that moment with his future wife.

Ever since they had been in LA she had been secretly moving her stuff into his place, even in his places in Tennessee and New York. He loved knowing that she wanted to live with him and share her life with him. She proudly wore her engagement ring, freely talking about their relationship in interviews all the while dodging questions about who her fiance was.

He was grateful that Billy chose not to smear her name. Only stating that they had broken up and that he was happy that she was happy. Justin knew that was bullshit but he could care less about what Billy felt. Juliet was all his and he was going to make sure she stayed that way.

"And what do I do? Am I supposed to hide in the shadows while you take her to the fucking Grammy's?" She shouted as she stood over him yelling her ass off.

He wondered in that moment what he ever saw in her. She wasn't even that pretty. Her ass was nice but he really hated it when she smiled. She reminded him of the Joker in Batman when she smiled. Maybe that's why she always looked pissed off in photos because she knew she looked hideous when she smiled. He chuckled to himself at that thought.

"Are you fucking laughing at me?" She screamed and he shook his head.

Oh shit, she's still here?

"What's all the screaming for?" He heard a soft feminine groggy voice ask as Juliet came into view.

His blue eyes scanned over her body, grateful for the hot LA summer weather. Her black boyshorts hugged her ass just right as she tugged on her white tank top. He watched as she wiped the sleep from her eyes and the thin material from her tank top stretched across her breasts. He wondered if she was wearing a bra in that moment and disappointment flooded through him when he realized she was.

"Justin is planning on attending the Grammy's with you. When he specifically agreed to take me to red carpet events if I continued to date him publicly." Jessica told her as Juliet rolled her eyes and made her way over to the couch to sit by Justin.

"It's one event. You can meet up with him for the after-parties. It's not that big of a deal." Juliet said as Justin pulled her body closer to him until she was sitting in his lap.

"The Grammy's are a big deal! It's pointless talking with ya'll about this." Jessica shouted as she stormed out of Justin's house, slamming the door behind her.

"Well....I'm glad she's so understanding." Juliet said sarcastically as Justin laughed before nuzzling her neck.

"I don't care baby girl....I'm going with my fiance. Nothing can bring me down right now." He stated as he kissed along her neck.

His hands ran down her sides, gliding over her ass as he pulled her closer to him. She let out a small moan as his hands moved from squeezing her ass to slipping underneath her tank top. His calloused fingertips grazing over the soft skin of her back, swiftly undoing her bra snaps. He wasted no time removing her tank top and bra as she giggled at him.

"J, not in your living room." She said with a giggle as she covered her chest with her arms and ran up his stairs, looking behind her to make sure he was following her.

He took the stairs two at a time as he chased after her with a smile on his face. He chuckled as her giggles reached his ears. She was such a tease but he loved every minute of it. He followed her into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him and locked it as she fell back onto his bed. He tore his shirt off, tossing aside as she laughed.

"Are you laughing at me baby girl?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes at her.

She bit on her bottom lip, trying to suppress her giggles as she shook her head no.

"Eager baby?" She asked him with a smirk as he glared at her and stalked across the room towards her.

"Eager enough." He growled as he ripped her boyshorts off her body causing her to squeal with shock.

"Justin! Get your fucking ass down here! J!" He heard and he let out a groan.

"Did you seriously have to give Trace a key to your house?" Juliet asked with a moan as she rose from the bed, causing his eyes to roam over naked frame as she stepped around him and headed to the closet.

"Honey, you know he's my best friend." Justin tried to reason with her as she slipped another pair of boyshorts and pulled on one of his old Memphis Tigers t-shirts.

"Just remember when you're downstairs talking to him, him barging in is the reason you're not getting any right now." She told him as he wrapped her up in his arms.

"I fucking love you baby." He whispered as he captured her lips in a sweet kiss.

"J! Get the fuck down here! We've got one hell of a problem!" Trace shouted causing Juliet to pull back from Justin.

"Come on baby before Trace has a heart attack." Justin stated as he grabbed her hand pulling her behind him as he picked up his shirt and pulled it on.

They walked down the stairs hand in hand as Trace paced in Justin's foyer.

"What's so important that you had to interrupt us?" Justin asked as Trace smirked at Juliet.

"Hey Jules....you look hella hot." Trace said as Justin glared at him.

"Quit checking out my fiance." Justin warned as Trace scoffed.

"Try your wife." He muttered as Juliet and Justin's eyes widen.

"What?" Juliet asked, making sure she heard him right.

"Ya'll are still married."
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to everyone who is reading and reviewing. Ya'll make my day!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story