"What do you mean we're still married?" Juliet asked as she leaned into Justin, who wrapped his arms around her shoulders while resting his chin on top of her head.

"It seems Lynn never filed the divorce papers. USweekly have been blowing up her, Johnny's, Rachel's, and my phone all day long. It seems they got a hold of a copy of the original certificate showing the actual date ya'll got married. They're threatening to release it unless we give them an exclusive interview or we pay them to keep quiet." Trace told them as Juliet rolled her eyes.

She hated this. That's what this business had become, blackmailing for selling magazines. Why couldn't people just leave them alone? Okay so they were still married! Why did they have to be the ones to break the story? Why was it even a story? They loved each other and got married, that was the extent of their story.

"I say we either pay them or just announced our marriage. We're doing this on our terms and no one is going to force an interview out of us." Justin suggested as she looked up at him, "Besides it's too soon after your break up with Billy to already be married. I haven't even publicly broken up with Jessica yet." He reasoned as she kissed along his neck.

"So that's it then...we pay them to keep quiet until we're ready then we'll do an interview with someone else." Juliet said as Trace laughed.

"Ya'll are so mean. First breaking Billy and Jessica's heart and now screwing over USweekly." He muttered with a smile as Justin flipped him off.

"Baby, I'm going to go change. I have to meet my brothers and sister at the hotel to decide on our Grammy outfits." Juliet stated before stepping on her tiptoes and placing a quick kiss on Justin's cheek.

"Okay baby. I'm just wearing a black suit." He told her as he pulled her into his arms.

His hands slid down her backside to her ass as he gave it a squeeze. She leaned up, sucking and licking along his Adam's apple before stepping out of his embrace, making her way up the stairs to his bedroom that they now shared.

"You do realize you're in so much shit because of her? She's hot and all J but is she really worth it?" Trace asked as Justin glared at him.

"Don't you ever say that again. Keep your damn thoughts to yourself when they're about my wife." Justin warned his best friend in a deep calm voice.

"Okay, I get it. I'm just making sure. You know I have your back no matter what." Trace stated as Juliet came down the stairs wearing a small pair of short dark denim cutoffs and a navy blue henley with elbow sleeves and cutouts in the sleeves, showing off her tan skin.

The dark blue of her shirt and denim shorts matched perfectly with the blue diamond engagement ring Justin had given her. He let out a groan as his eyes traveled over her small petite frame. Her short shorts showing off her long legs. He bit back a moan as he took in her tan cowboy boots, she was his country girl. Her soft brown hair flowed in soft curls around her shoulders, bouncing with every move she made.

"I'll call you when I'm done J." She stated as she brushed past him and gather up her things in her purse, slinging the huge worn out canvas bag over her shoulder before walking up to him, "Bye baby."

"Bye baby girl. I love you," He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him, "Hurry up and come back home," he whispered as his hands cupped her neck, pulling her face closer to him.

He leaned down and captured her lips as her arms wrapped around his waist, keeping their bodies close together. She let out a moan as their tongues wrestled together. His hands sliding down to her ass again, picking her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist, snaking her arms around his neck as her fingers dove into his short curls. Justin's hands caressed her thighs as he pushed her up against his hallway wall, her head tilting back as he kissed his way down the column of her neck and across her exposed collarbone.

"Are ya'll fucking kidding me? Damn fucking rabbits!" Trace muttered before making his way into Justin's living room.

"I think Trace is a mean little midget, baby." Juliet whispered against Justin's lips as he let out a chuckle.

"I should let you go because if we keep this up you'll never make it to your fitting." He confessed as she giggled.

"Okay honey. I love you and I'll come home as soon as I can." She said as he let her down and she stuck her head into the living room, "Bye midget. Grow some while I'm gone," she said as Trace flipped her off and Justin laughed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Do you think J will like this dress?" Juliet asked Cassie as she turned around and Cassie checked out her dress.

"Yeah. It'll go perfect with the all black suit he's going to be wearing. So....is Jessica okay with you going with him?" Cassie asked as she pulled on her own dress.

"No. That was to be expected though. She threw a huge fit but Justin stood his ground. So, we're going to tell everyone that Jessica got sick at the last minute." Juliet explained as she helped Cassie zip into her dress.

"Come on girls. We want to see how ya'll look." They heard JR shout and they rolled their eyes.

"Just a minute!" They both yelled as they shared a look.

"You know....we'll be okay if ya'll tell the world that ya'll are married." Cassie said in a soft whisper as she looked at Juliet.

Juliet cupped her neck before kissing her forehead softly, "I love you Lil' Sis, but you know sometimes in this business things aren't always so easy. It's okay. Your big sis has got everything covered," she stated as she pulled away, "Now let's go check out those boys."

"Okay."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"This is Lisa Rinna, bringing you all the Grammy couture and interviews for the TV Guide network." Lisa Rinna said into the camera as she stood beside Joey Fatone.

"And I'm Joey Fatone. It's the biggest night in Music and we'll be here giving everyone the red carpet dish." Joey said into the camera with a smile.

"That's right Joey. So stick around for everything music tonight." Lisa said as the cameras panned to the crowd of fans, hoping to get a glimpse at their favorite music artist.

A black limo pulled up as the camera panned to it, waiting for it's occupants to make their entrance.

"Tons of celebrities have already shown up. However the most anticipated celebrity has yet to show. Justin Timberlake, who will be performing twice tonight has yet to show. It has been rumored that he will not walk the red carpet tonight." Lisa Rinna stated as she turned to Joey.

"Well Lisa, that appears to be just that...a rumor. Justin Timberlake has arrived with Juliet Rangel from Texas Roots. Hopefully he'll have time for an interview with an old friend." Joey told the camera with a wink.

The camera panned to the limo as Justin stepped out of the limo and held his hand out. Juliet took his hand as she stepped out, her black heels stepping on the red carpet slowly. His arm wrapped around her waist as the cameras went off all around them. She turned into him, placing her hand softly on his chest as their picture was taken. He held her hand as they walked down the carpet, stopping here and there to pose for pictures.

He stood on her right side, wrapping his left arm around her waist as she propped her hand on her hip showing off her engagement/wedding ring. He smiled wide as she leaned further into him, not caring if everyone saw how happy he was with her.

"Juliet! Juliet!" They heard someone yell, seeing that Texas Roots was a few musicians ahead of them.

"J, take your individual photos and I'll take some group ones." She said as he nodded before squeezing her hand.

She walked ahead, catching up with the rest of her band just in time for group photos. She stood in between CT and JR and plastered on a smile as their picture was taken. Her eyes drifted down to where Justin stood, taking his individual photos as their eyes met. Justin jumped ahead a few other musicians, making his way beside Juliet. He posed with her and Texas Roots before pulling her back to his side. He saw Joey waving to him and pointed to him so Juliet would join him. They walked hand in hand to where Joey stood.

"Hey man! How are you feeling' tonight?" Joey asked as Justin gave him one of those manly hugs.

"Good. Really good. Tonight has been an amazing night." Justin replied as he held Juliet tighter to his side.

"And how are you doing Juliet?" Joey asked as she flashed him a dazzling smile.

"Great! I love the Grammys. I'm especially excited to see this man performed right here." She stated as she pointed to Justin causing him to smile wide again and Joey to laugh.

"Good. So you two are causing quite a scene here. Everyone is wondering where is your fiance Juliet and where's Jessica, Justin?" Joey asked as Juliet and Justin shared a small laugh.

"Well Jessica got really sick earlier today so she couldn't make it." Justin said as Juliet jumped in.

"So, I got this frantic call from Justin about not having a date and before I knew it I was agreeing to be his date. My fiance is actually back home in Texas so....hi baby." She said and blew a kiss towards the camera as Justin laughed at her.

"Well...have fun in there. I'll be looking forward to your performances. Have a great night." Joey said as they moved on their way, heading inside after taking a couple of more pictures.

"You're such a lair." Justin whispered in her ear as she held his hand and giggled.

"If you want you can watch Joey's interview at home and see that kiss was for you." She suggested as he dipped in and kissed her temple quickly.

"You, my love, are too adorable for your own good." He whispered into her ear as he led them to their seats.

She let him guide her to their seats, smiling as she felt his hand on the small of her back. She took a seat next to Chris as they joined up with the rest of Texas Roots inside. She said hi and waved to other musicians that she knew as Justin took a seat next to her.

"Baby. I have to go backstage and get ready for the first performance. Don't miss me too much." He whispered into her ear as he squeezed her hand.

"Baby," Juliet said as he pulled away only to lean against her again, "Good luck," she said as she caressed his cheek quickly, hoping no one saw it.

"Thanks honey." He whispered as he grabbed her hand a gave it a squeeze before rising from his seat and making his way backstage.

"I'm really excited! Justin's going to rock that stage!" Chris said as Juliet laughed.

"I know! I'm more excited for his performances than ours." She confessed as Chris laughed along with her.

They stopped talking as the awards started. She relaxed further in her seat, beaming with pride as Justin took the stage. She listened as he regaled the crowd with a story from his past. She clapped as he introduced Al Green, Boyz to Men, and Keith Urban.

He kept stealing glances at her as he was on stage singing. He put his all into the performance, knowing that his wife was watching him perform with someone he loved dearly. He smiled and got lost in the music as he saw the pride shining in her eyes. When they finished he winked at her as she stood up, clapping for him.

He hurried off the stage, trying to get back to his seat as soon as possible. Texas Roots was up for a Grammy and he wanted to be by Juliet's side when they announced the winner. He quickly said his goodbyes and hellos to whoever he passed before making his way to his seat.

He plopped down in his seat, letting out a loud sigh before resting his head on Juliet's shoulder. He closed his eyes as she began to run her hand up and down his back.

"You did so good. I'm kind of jealous." She whispered as he chuckled and grabbed her hand, squeezing it since he couldn't kiss her.

"You shouldn't be. You've got more talent than I ever will." He stated as he opened his eyes and looked at her as she laughed.

"You're such a cheeseball." She said through her laughter as he pouted.

"Did you just hear them announced Texas Roots?" He asked with wide eyes.

"What!" she shrieked as she turn to Chris, "Did they say Texas Roots?"

"No. Why?" Chris asked as he tossed her a confused glare.

She smacked Justin's arm, glaring at him. He chuckled as he rubbed his arm, leaning away from her so he wouldn't get hit again.

"You're so mean." She hissed as he continued to chuckle at her.

"And the winner for Best Performance Country Duo or Group with Vocals goes to.....Texas Roots for "Stay"!" She heard as her jaw dropped and she turned to face Justin.

He stood up and helped her up as the rest of the band stood up. He pulled her into his arms, wrapping her up in a hug as people clapped around them. He buried his nose in her hair, whispering softly in her ear, "Congratulations Mrs. Timberlake."

She pulled away from him, making her way to the stage as he hugged and congratulated the rest of the members of Texas Roots. Chris took her hand as she climbed the stairs and Josh took Cassie's, just to make sure they didn't trip or anything.

She took the Grammy into her hands, staring at it for a moment before passing it off to Chris.

"Wow that sucker's heavy!" She exclaimed in her thick Texas drawl as everyone in the audience laughed, "First of all we would like to thank the Lord for blessing us with this wonderful opportunity."

"We'd like to thank Tennman Records for having faith in us and letting us do our thang." Chris said as he held the award before passing it off to Josh.

"We'd like to thank Mama Lynn, or Lynn Harless, our manager for discovering us and taking us under her wing." Josh said as he passed the Grammy to Cassie.

"We'd like to thank the fans and all the other musicians who inspired us." She said as she looked at Juliet who stepped up.

"We'd also like to thank Daddy for supporting us and teaching us what music was. And Mama, we love you, thanks for hauling us to every wedding, funeral, baseball game, talent show. We have the best parents in the world. I also would like to thank Justin, for being my best friend and sounding board. You truly mean the world to me." Juliet said as Cassie, Chris, and Josh rushed the microphone.

"And to us too!" They all three said as the audience laughed.

Justin's smile widen as he clapped, knowing the cameras were watching him. He just wanted to rush up on the stage and kiss his wife but he couldn't so instead he just smiled and clapped. One of these days though he wouldn't have to hide his marriage and he hoped that day was soon.
Chapter End Notes:
I'll add photos and respond to reviews probably by Friday depending on how busy work keeps me. I love you all!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story