Author's Chapter Notes:

DISCLAIMER: I don't own him (but I wish I did) nor I am affiliated with him and other RL people, institutions, etc. that I might mention. The plot is mine however and I will hunt you down if you steal it.

 

His head is about to explode. 

Literally. 

Or at least that's how it felt like to him. He clutches it, bringing it down between his knees, his eyes tightly shut, hoping it would somehow allievate the pain. He finds this fruitless, his eyes tearing up as the pain only increases tenfold, the beats coming from the DJ only intensifying his agony. 

He wants to leave. 

Now.

As he rises, he realizes it was stupid of him to move. He hardly could prop himself up much less walk. 

He wonders, where are his goddamn bodyguards? His entourage? His crew? His fucking girlfriend?! He needed his people now. It was time for them to return to him what they owe him by means of connection -- payment for the use of his name, the ability to drop it so they could have anything they want. But his rage and disappoint is quelled with the fear that his situation is getting worse. He notices that his surrounding is gettng brighter, his breathing more rapid and ragged. He has to get out of there and fast.

He puts one foot in front of the other, slowly. Speed is not concept his body could work with at the moment. He has to master the art of dodging the bodies and furniture in this hell-hole while maintaining his balance, and that he cannot do as quickly as he would hope lest he trip on his feet. What he did not anticipate was some Joe leaving one of the neighboring tables and accidentally bumping him. This immediately sends him to the floor, and he could not do anything stop it. He closes his eyes and braces himself for impact. 

But it does not happen. 

Someone catches him.

"You okay, J?"

He looks up and sees one of the hottest women he has ever laid his eyes on. His brows knit in confusion however when he finds that she has multiplied herself into three. He wills himself to focus, hoping to at least be able to remember this woman later -- for being there when they weren't. Well at least that was his intent until she started manhandle him. 

"S-st..Stop." He manages to slur out, his limbs flailing dumbly in protest at being dragged out of the club. Briefly it crosses his mind how this was all taking place, how someone her size, built and shape could move him so easily. And as if she's a mind reader as well she answers his question.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" A teasing lilt to her tone as they are both out of the establishment. "Oh, goody! No one's here." She muses to herself, only the sound of her heels and his body being dragged over the ground echoing in the dead of the night. 

He does not argue lest he draws attention to the two of them. He would hate for this night to leak to everyone around the globe. 

Image to keep up and all.

"God, even when you're doped out you're still a self-conceited asshole."

Shock, or at least what feels like it, passes through him again. How the hell does she keep doing that?

"It's a neat trick I picked up before you were even born, kiddo. Fun ain't it?"

"Here we are!" She says after a while, dropping him unceremoniously next to his car -- his baby, pride and joy, the mechanic love of his life, sex on wheels, red Ferrari. 

Great. He should probably add dead to his list tonight if she plans to let him drive himself in this state.

"Don't worry I'm coming along for the ride." She quips as she picks him up and sits him on the passenger seat. She ignores his look of question and fends off his clumsy attempts at protesting his being strapped to the seat with the seatbelt. "No can do buddy boy. You have to arrive there in one piece." She says, petting his head in apology before closing the door.

Once in the driver's seat she faces him, a smile alights in her features. She leans over to his side, hovering too close for his comfort, her face mere centimeters away from his. His eyes widden at this, cursing the fact he has lost his capacity to speak. True he is mad at her for not being the one with him at the moment, but she is still his girlfriend. Cheating is, and never will be, his thing. His apprehensions are quelled when she only extracts his aviator shades from inside his coat and putting it on, before sliding back to her side of the car.

As she starts the engine, he mentally writess 'death' in his list of things to-do after 'kidnapping' and 'being beaten up.' 

He swears to haunt everyone who has abandoned him once he turns into a ghost, or whatever it is that happens to you when you have kicked the bucket. 

He thinks of his mom, and how devastated she will be when she gets the news. His entire family will mourn and vow to find whoever it is that did this to him. 

And she will most likely blame herself for his death which he thinks she deserves for bailig out on him. She probably presumes him to be at some broad's house, not the least bit concerned for his well being.

He leans his head against the seat. At least the headache's gone but now he feels that his entire body's gone limp and begins to feel drowsy. Whatever shit they slipped in his drink must have been strong. He struggles to keep himself awake but he knows he is losing the battle.

The unidentified vixen driving his car turns to him again, another smile blossoming on her lips. "It's taking effect now. I was wondering what was taking it too long." She says mostly to herself before reaching to turn on the sound system which immediately has his unreleased new single blaring at them. "Sounds good. It could be another hit."

Too bad I'll never be able to release it. Alive at least.

"Awww.... Don't be so gloomy. Be positive." 

Would you stop reading my thoughts?! And get out of my brain!!!

"Now you're just being cranky. Relax. Don't fight it and just go to sleep."

So you can kill me easily?!

She laughs. 

She actually laughs at him. 

If he wasn't drugged out and losing consciousness he would have showed her not to do that. But somehow the idea of sleep was just too good a suggestion to pass up. His eye lids were growing heavy and his entire body was coaxing him to succumb to rest. He could only hope he would not wake up seeing himself bleeding to death or having an arm chopped off. Yet strangely enough even his fears are being swept aside by the desire to nod off. 

And so finally, he lets his eyes close, quickly drifted off.

"That's a good boy." She coos at him though she knows he's already gone. 

She focuses on the long road ahead, speeding up, wanting to get to her destination faster. She gets excited at the thought of what they had in store for him this coming week. An entire mansion of red hot delights... She smirks to herself, gunning the car. "Oh yes... We'll have fun indeed."

 

Chapter End Notes:
Tell me if you like it, tell me if you hate it. I'd love to hear from you. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: kidnapped