I grinned to myself as I made my way around the bar talking to the various guys who’s attention I had had all night, as my eyes flitted over to Justin again as we made eye contact for the hundredth time that night and shyly smiled at each other. We’d been doing this for a month now, I met him through some mutual friends we had, that I recently started hanging out with more and now here we were. All night we would steal glances towards the other one, flirting discreetly so it was only evident between the two of us. I smiled to myself as I walked through the crowd towards the bar in search of another beer, tonight the games would end and I would get what I so desperately wanted from this man.

                Getting my beer I made my way over to where Justin was standing talking to a friend and sat down beside him waiting for him to finish. Justin noticed me and quickly ended his conversation turning to grin at me. Little was said between the two of us as we merely just studied each other looking each other up and down. I had to hold back a groan as I thought of the things I wanted this man to do to me. He was looking exceptionally hot tonight in his form fitting red t-shirt stretched tight over his chest and arm muscles and his khaki shorts smiling down at me. He nodded a knowing look at me than walked off making his final round around the bar talking to a few people. Not wanting to look desperate I followed suit and got up talking to some friends as I watched him out of the corner of my eye waiting patiently.

                The bartender suddenly called last call and Justin hurriedly made his way over to me grinning. “You wanna go see if we can’t get another beer somewhere?”He asked smiling his million dollar smile. I just nodded as he started to make his way towards the door and followed behind him. We walked across the street and ducked in between two buildings on search of an open bar. Suddenly Justin stops and leans against the wall of the building and pulls me to him while I giggle the whole time. He roughly pulled me to him so I was completely against his chest and his lips immediately crashed down onto mine making me giggle. I quickly responded and brought my hand to the back of his neck pulling him closer needing to feel more of him.  Suddenly there was a rustle and we broke away slightly to see what was going on. “There’s someone coming. Come on.”Justin said grabbing my hand and pulling me the rest of the way out of the confines of the two buildings and across the street to the bar. Justin held the door open for me and I immediately walked to the bar ordering us both a beer. I handed Justin his then flitted across the room to talk to a couple people before we left for the night.

                After finishing my beer I quickly scanned the room before my eyes fell back on Justin and I smiled as I weaved in and out of the crowd making my way to him. “Let me finish my beer and we’ll get out of here.”Justin said smiling as I just nodded at him as my stomach began to burn in anticipation as to what was to come. He downed the rest of his beer and headed for the door me following closely behind looking to see if anyone noticed our departure. Justin lazily grabbed my hair holding it only lacing two of our fingers together as we strolled down the sidewalk towards his house. The walk there was mainly silent each of us deep in thought, and very quick as we were both anxious to get there and get to the point of this night and the past month of intense flirting.              

                After what seemed like forever we reached his house and I walked in immediately kicking off my shoes and sat on the couch watching him. “I’m going to change.”Justin said his voice raspy as he disappeared back into his bedroom. I peeked around the corner and let out a soft moan when I realized he was changing into nothing but a pair of black basketball shorts. I turned around slowly my eyes lingering on his bare chest but not wanting him to catch me staring either. Justin slowly made his way back into the living room and plopped down on the couch beside me grinning at me lazily. I smiled as I leaned over and hungrily pressed his lips to mine in a heated kiss. He groaned as he kissed me back feverishly pawing at me needing me as badly as I needed him. Out of nowhere Justin broke our kiss and hastily stood up grabbing my hand and jerking me up and leading me to the bedroom where he fell back on the bed and smiled up at me.

                I grinned as I quickly whipped my shirt off over my head and undid my bra and let it fall to the floor. I undid the button to my shorts and in one swift motion removed them wasting no time. I crawled over Justin and laid on the bed beside him and immediately connected our lips again wanting to be close to him.  I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling him closer as I ran my other hand up and down his chest tracing small patterns on it making him groan. I dipped my hand lower and lower until I reached the hem of his shorts and slid my hand into them and wrapped it around the hard length of his throbbing member. I removed my hands and tugged on his shorts until he lifted his hips up and slid them down his body laying there totally exposed for me. Our lips immediately found each other again and my hand wrapped around his shaft pumping up and down vigorously. Justin moaned into my mouth as he lifted his hips up into my hand and I pulled away places small kiss down his  neck as I pulled my panties down and climbed over on top of him.

                I rubbed up and down his member teasing him as my hot juices oozed out onto his hard cock. I bent over and he roughly reached up and pulled my head down crashing my lips down on his and willed me to allow him entrance into my mouth. I quickly obliged and he grabbed my hips grinding me down on him harder. I moaned not being able to take it any longer and grabbed his cock and placed the tip of it against my folds getting ready to let him enter me. I lingered for a second enjoying the contorted expression on his face when he grabbed onto my hips and slammed me down on top of him making us both scream out in pleasure. I broke our kiss and placed my hands on his chest to stable myself as I slid up and down on  his rock hard member. I moved slowly grinding my hips into his every time I came down causing him to groan every time as he held on to my hips and watched my tits bounce up and down . He gave me an evil grin as he pulled me back down so our bodies were flush with each other as I continue to move myself up and down over him and he started to place kisses all over my neck.  He started to lightly suck on my neck, and while I would normally yell at someone for this he was sending so many sensations through my body at once that I couldn’t even think straight.

                I quickly kicked my leg over his body so that I was laying on my back breaking contact between us for a minute, but he quickly rolled over and was on top of me connecting our bodies once again. He pulled my leg up over his hip and slammed into to me as hard as he could causing me to arch my back and moan out in pleasure. He bent down and took my nipple into his mouth rolling his tongue around it and sucking on it as he found a steady rhythm and thrust himself into me over and over again. I reached up and grabbed a fistful of hair as my other hand roamed up his chest over his shoulder and down his back wanting to touch as much of him as possible.  I let out a loud moan as he thrust himself into me and found that stop and I immediately grabbed his head bringing it down and began to furiously kiss him. He hit the spot again and I threw my head back and wrapped my arms around his neck holding him as close as I could as he continue to pound himself into me our bodies pulsating together. “Fuck.”I whispered in his ear as he continued to hit that spot driving me crazy. I bit down on his shoulder not wanting to make too much noise from the pleasure that was coursing through my body. I loosened my grip around his neck and let him pull back to look at me and he hastily started kissing me again needing out bodies to be connected in more than one way. He groaned as he started to slow down and I knew he was close so I wrapped my legs around his waist locking them at the ankles making my walls instantly tighten around his cock. With one last thrust he grunted as he came into my coating my walls with his hot sticky juices. As his cock softened he thrust into me a few more times driving me crazy feeling his limp dick inside of me. Finally when he was completely soft he pulled out and I threw my head back and giggled as he wiped himself off and fell on the bed beside me.

                We laid beside each other reveling in what had just happened as he gently picked up my hand in his large one and started to gently rub it with his thumb. I looked over and smiled at him lazily and finally he moved my leg so he had room and reached over and started to slowly rub my clit again.  I moaned and pushed myself up into his hands wanting so much to find the release that he had minutes before. He turned on his side and kissed my temple as he moved my hand to his cock telling me he wasn’t done yet. I smiled as I started to pump his long shaft up and down then slowly stopping to massage his balls. Justin groaned as he removed his hand and rolled over so he was once again in between my legs his hard cock pressing against my folds waiting for entrance. He slowly slipped the tip in and stopped teasing us both but savoring the pleasure at the same time. I started contracting my muscles around his cock sucking him into me a little more. He groaned and slammed himself into me as hard as he could causing me to gasp at the suddenness of it. He slammed his body into mine over and over again my body pulsating from the waves of pleasure coursing through it. “Fuck baby.”I groaned as he connected our lips in a kiss as he slowed down and just started to slowly grind our hips together.

                I whined a little as he broke our kiss and pulled out of me leaving me laying there my center throbbing needing to feel him inside of me. He just grinned as he grabbed onto my hip and flipped me over pushing me down on my knees. I grinned as I opened my legs so he could easily fit between them and immediately felt him re-enter me from behind causing me to moan. He grabbed onto my hips and started to slam himself into me his ball coming up and rubbing against my clit each time he thrust himself into me. “Fuck Jus.”I groaned as he continued to slam into me hitting that one spot every time over and over as my head slammed off the wall with each thrust. He slowed down some filling me up slowly so I could feel my walls contracting as he entered me and completely filled me up stretching me as far as he could. Then he stopped and grinded his hips into mine causing my body to begin to shake as my orgasm slowly started to course through my body. He groaned as my walls tightened around his cock and he pulled himself completely out slamming himself into me a few more times as my orgasm began to slow. When I finished he pulled out of me and I fell back on the bed and he quickly entered me again trying to find his release for the second time. I groaned as he entered my pussy sending new waves of sensations through me. We continued this for a few more minutes before he sighed in frustration and pulled out of me laying beside me. “I give up or we could be here all night.”Justin groaned looking at me as I giggled.

We both got up and started to slowly get dressed. After I had finished getting dressed I followed Justin out into the living room where he was sitting in the recliner looking tired yet happy. I smiled as I made my way over to kiss him one more time before leaving. I bent down and kissed him and he immediately tangled his hand in my hair pulling me closer to him. I moaned into his mouth as my core started to burn again wanting him. He grunted as he broke our kiss and hastily undid his shorts and pulled them down so he was sitting there in front of me completely naked again. I giggle as I immediately got undressed again and the straddled him and hovered over his cock teasing him as I kissed up and down his neck and chest. I looked up to find him watching me intently waiting on me to make the first move. I smiled at him as I grabbed his cock and guided it to my entrance and sat down on top of him making him groan. I moved my hips in a circular motion grinding down on him as we both moaned out in pleasure. I finally placed my hands on either side of his head bending my body over his causing the recliner to fall back and hit the wall as he let out a small chuckle and I began to slid my body up and down the length of his. I continued this feeling my nipples slowly get hard from the friction of our skin rubbing against each other making me moan. I dipped my head close to his ear and whispered “Does that feel good?” Justin just grunted as he started to kiss and nip at me neck. “Fuck yeah baby.”He groaned as I just smiled as started to kiss his neck and shoulder finding a rhythm that was sending waves of pleasure through my whole body and which caused me to bite down on his shoulder again to keep from screaming.

I pulled back a little and sat up and leaned back so my hands were behind me supporting myself as I continued to slide up and down on his hard cock making it so he could see my tits bounce up and down on my body. He  grinned as he brought his hand to my tit and caressed it before pinching the nipple in between his thumb and forefinger rolling it over and over as I threw my head back in pleasure continuing to slam myself down on top of him. I grabbed his other hand and slid it down my body until I found my clit and left it there for him to care of. He grinned at me as he found it and began to rub it up and down matching the same rhythm I had bouncing up and down on him. I moaned as I picked up my pace needing  to feel that release again. I leaned back over his body wanting to be closer to him as my center started to slowly throb getting closer and closer. He grunted as his hands ran down my back and over my ass pushing me closer to him. My walls began to tighten around his cock again and I sped up and his dick began to pulsate inside of me also. After a few more seconds of this we both came at the same time relief and pleasure washing over both our bodies. He slipped out of me and I groaned as I rested my forehead against his completely beat. “I’m definitely done now.”Justin groaned as I giggled and brought my head down to kiss him again. “It’s about time.”I smiled as he just grunted. I slowly pulled my sticky body from his and grabbed my clothes and made my way to the bathroom to change.

I came back out and glared at him as he gave me a questioning look. “You left a bunch of marks all over my neck.”I said glaring at him as he just chuckled. “They’ll be gone tomorrow.”Justin laughed as he pulled me down and kissed me again. I pulled away trying to be pissed at him but not really caring  then laughed as I saw his shoulder. “I guess I can’t really be mad I left bite marks all over your shoulder.”I giggled as I ran my fingertips over the places where I had broken skin when I bit him. He just laughed and said “Don’t worry about it they’ll be gone tomorrow too.” As I just shook my head at him. I bent down and kissed him one more time before whispering a goodbye and making my way to the door smiling to myself.


Completed
PenguinPrincess is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked When Tensions Flare also liked 317 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story