Story Notes:
  This may be a little confusing, so here's the gist:  Jade is 8 years older than Justin and has a best friend who is constantly giving advice (a.k.a. sabotage!).  Jade, in turn, begins to doubt their relationship and being the sensitive hottie that he is, Justin doesn't take this so well.
Author's Chapter Notes:

  This is originally from an old fanfic.  Not sure if I want to rewrite the story, but let me no what you think of it either way.  Enjoy!

  “I’m sorry; I don’t know what I was thinking. I know you’re not like that and I really feel bad for doubting you like I did.” Justin continued to look out the opposite window as Jade tried to apologize.

  "You doubted that I even care about you?  I don't know if you noticed," he fumed, "but I'm still here.  If this was just about sex, I owuld have been gone a long time ago."

  “I know, Justin.  And I also know that it's gonna take more than a few words to prove that I belive in this relationship, but I’d do anything to make it up to you.”

  His posture softened a bit, but just to prove a point, Justin contiued to sulk. Jade was determined to make him look at her. She scooted closer to him and nibbled his ear tenderly. “Absolutely anything, baby,” she whispered, pronouncing every syllable perfectly.

  She had climbed into his lap, and no sooner than she was situated, he had flipped thme, already hiking her skirt up around her waist.  “I only want one thing.”

  Jade looked into his deep blue eyes and nodded. At that moment, she would have agreed to anything.

  “You can’t cum ‘till I tell you to.” Justin grinned evilly. He could have done with a simple apology, but she had said anything and he was going to have fun with it.

  He hovered over her; the only part of his body touching her was a single finger that he traced torturously slowly down her abdomen. Jade watched as he played with the small jewel in her navel than continued on to his destination. She was relieved when he finally massaged her folds and slipped inside. Justin teased her as he added another finger to the sweet torment.

  “You’re dripping wet, baby. I didn’t do this, did I?”

  “It’s all you babe. Only you can do this to me.” She pulled him closer and kissed him with all the pleasure that had been building up inside of her. He almost gave in, but soon remembered that he was in control and removed his fingers. He held them to her mouth and became harder just watching her. He found something extremely sexy in the thought of her being able to taste herself.

  She was so engrossed with his fingers that she was taken by surprise when he entered her roughly. She gasped in pleasure and allowed him to lift her leg over his shoulder with his now free hand.

  Justin felt her walls convulse around him and he smirked wickedly. “Not until I say so, Jade.” She looked as though she might cry in frustration. He felt bad knowing that she was in anguish because of him, so he added, “I promise, you’ll get your turn.”

  No sooner had he finished his sentence, Jade felt his abs tighten. As he emptied inside of her, she scratched deep red marks into his back.

  Jade was still trying to catch her breath when Justin rolled over and pulled her onto his stomach. “Ride me,” he commanded with a whisper. Her entire body was trembling, but she lifted herself and slid onto him with a shudder.

  “I can’t hold on much longer,” Jade confided in ragged breaths.

  Looking up at her, Justin smiled and reached down to his chest where her hand rested. Her back was arched so far back, it amazed him. Her caramel skin was glazed with sweat, but he was convinced that he’d never seen her look more beautiful. His gaze traveled down and he was vexed at the way their bodies collided.

  He pulled her down for a kiss and began rubbing her clit with his thumb.

  Jade gave him a look of frustration. “Please don’t,” she strained between clenched teeth. “I can’t- hold-on.”

  “It’s okay. Let it go.” Justin coaxed her, though he knew it wouldn’t take much. “Cum for me, baby.”

  Their hips met in one last powerful thrust and Jade cried out for mercy as the prolonged waves charged through her. There wasn’t a single part of her body that wasn’t affected.

  Justin stroked her hair as he regained his composure, and smiled at his girlfriend who’d collapsed on his chest.

  “Sweetheart,” he whispered. “Honey, are you okay?” He joked when he felt searing kisses upon his neck.

  Her eyes sparkled as she repositioned herself beside him. “You’re a jerk,” she pouted.

  Justin chuckled and hugged her closer to his side. “You know you loved it.”

  Jade only played with his fingers in response. After a few moments, she spoke. “I meant what I said: You’re the only one who can make me feel like that.”

  Justin smiled with satisfaction. “Better be.”

  She rolled her eyes, but contiued, knowing that this was just his way to avoid the important conversation.  "I know that you love me, and that you are here for all the right reasons.  I'm gonna prove that to you."

  Justin only nodded, his chin tapping softly against the top of her head when he did so.  "I'm not mad anymore.  Go to sleep," and he kissed her forhead.

  She followed his instructions, but as she drifted, she couldn't help but notice that he held her just a tad bit tighter.  No, he wasn't mad, just hurt, and that was a thousand times worse.  She wasn't sure exactly how, but she knew that she would make things right again.


Completed
amk88 is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Only One also liked 317 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story