Story Notes:

I'm nominated!  Please vote for your favorite authors!

http://www.nsyncfiction.net/awards
Author's Chapter Notes:

[[The night that started it all]]

Through her alcohol induced haze she recognized the feeling of his tongue sliding over her thigh.  His hand greedily grabbed at her exposed breasts as he travelled his way up her body, his tongue still blazing a trail.  She clutched his shoulders, letting her hands slide up over his head and through the stubble he called hair.  Moans and sighs escaped both their mouths.

 

She could vaguely remember the night club they’d been at previously.  The dancing they’d been doing eerily echoed the moves they were doing now, except there had been a lot more clothing then.

 

“Oh shit.”  His voice was gruff in her ear as he settled himself over her.  “I don’t have a condom.”

 

Her response was a thrust of the hips, connecting their bodies together in one, swift motion.  Apparently it was enough to rid him of any thoughts of protection, because he didn’t waist any time creating a rhythm that kept both of them panting.

 

She lifted her leg, throwing her thigh up over his hip in an attempt to pull him deeper.  The other leg followed shortly, her ankles crossed over his lower back.  The sensations that followed her move were toe curling, and she was sure she’d never had sex this erotic before.  A second later he stopped his thrusting, pulling out and grinning down at her.

 

“Roll over for me, baby.”  She did as he asked, feeling his weight settle back over her.  She lifted her ass, allowing him a grand view and perfect access to her slick wetness.  He wasted no time slipping back into her.  She could feel his breath across the back of her neck, fanning in short bursts.  She could feel the tightening in her belly, the tingling of her entire body. 

 

“Oh God.”  She panted.  “Oh God, I’m gonna…”  She snaked a hand down underneath her belly.  Her fingers felt the length of him slipping inside of her and she knew she was getting even closer.  She played with her soft skin, chasing after the high she knew was coming.

 

“Fuck.”  His pace increased and she knew he was close too.  The tension lasted a few moments longer before both of them were calling out, reaching a blissful peak and letting it take them over.

 

He rolled off of her, landing next to her with a soft thud.  “Shit, that was amazing.”  His voice was drowsy as he struggled to catch his breath and slow the beating of his heart.

 

“Mmhmm.”  She let her eyes close as her pulse started to calm down.  She was sweaty and sleepy and completely satisfied.  She was close to drifting off when a sound from her left startled her.

 

“Hello?”  She was somewhat aware of him answering his phone.  His voice floated over to her for a moment or two before she felt the bed shift.  He placed a kiss on her cheek, “I’ve gotta go.  It was…uh…nice meeting you.”

 

She watched as he slipped on his jeans and threw his t-shirt over his head.  The click of the door sounded moment later and she thought for a second that this felt wrong, but her exhaustion pulled her into sleep before the thought could fully form.

Chapter End Notes:

I'd like to thank Whitney for her help on this.  She's the balls :)

So...whaddya think?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj pregnant