"J, let me hear you do that chorus one more time," Tim said as he spoke into the mic, "You sound a little flat." He said as he began messing with the buttons on the sound board.

"Ight," I said as I placed the headphones on my ears.

I'm in the studio working on my new album. It's been almost 2 or 3 years since my last album and I definitley needed to get back in the studio and just let it all flow. Alot of things have changed since, Justified. And I'm ready to show that to the world. Justified, was great. I got a lot of respect as a solo artist and not just a kid from a boy band. It went platinum, which made me extremely happy! But I'm not that 21 year old anymore. I'm a man and ready to let it be known, to everyone! Fortunately, I'm not really heartbroken, while working on this one. Thank God! I'm not going to lie, I started missing going to the studio and just vibin'. Letting go of some of the stress, that I've been caring around lately. I'm working with Timbaland, as usual. But never the less, we always come up with something fresh and new. And I'm sure, it's not going to be any different with this album.

"That's good, Jay!" Tim said as he looked at me through the glass seperating us, "You can come out now."

I walked out, grabbed me a water and sat beside Tim, "Let me hear it." I said as I listen carefully to my vocals, "Ight. That's good." I said as Tim stopped the track.

"So you know when the deadline is?"

"Nah," I said as I took a swig of the water, "I don't really care either, to tell you the truth." I said as I looked at him, "I'm paying for this, so I will take however long, I need to."

He chuckled, "Okay, 'Lake," He said as Trace walked in.

"Whats up?" Trace said as he greeted me and Tim, "Damn. You still here, Jus?" Trace said as he sat down on the couch, "You been here all day."

"I think I know that, Trace." I said as I turned my chair around to look at him, "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Oh, Johnny said for you to call him," He said as he messed with his phone, "He said it's important. Call him right away."

I sighed, "Shit." I said as I took my phone from my pocket, "I hope this isn't bad." I said as I dialed his number.

"Hello, Johnny Wright speaking." He said.

"Yea, Johnny, this is Justin," I said as I sat back in my seat, "You wanted me to call you?"

"Ahh, yes. How are you doing J?"

Okay, he just called me 'J'. Okay, now something really isn't right, "Uh, I'm fine. Thanks." I stated suspiciously, "You?"

"I'm decent," He said, "Look, I need a favor."

I knew it was something, "Okay. . ."

"Well, as you know, Stevonna is another one of my artist. . ." He began.

"Yea, Stevonna. I've listened to her music, it's good, for a new artist."

"Yea, well we're shooting her 2nd video, Rehab. She didn't want a video where all you see is her 'shaking her ass,'" He said putting emphasis on the last part. I chuckled, "Her words not mine," He stated. "So we came up with more of a performance video. With that, we think it will be great to add a love interest. And I was wondering, if that love interest could be you."

"Have you discussed this with her?"

"About her having a love interest, yes. That actually being you, no."

"Are you sure, she will be comfortable with this?"

"I'm almost positive. She didn't knock the idea, when I told her I would find someone to play the part. If anything she'll be very excited about the whole thing."

"Okay, well let me ask you this. Is there going to be any love scenes?"

He chuckled, "Of course, Justin. It's not like you're a stranger to that." Ha. He does have a point.

I thought about it for a minute. . .I guess, I could do this. "Uhh, when is the shoot?"

"Next week. We will be shooting Friday and Saturday. But you mostly will be there for 1 day."

"Okay, I'll be there."

"Thank you so much, Justin! I will be in touch, with the details and everything."

"Okay."

"Oh, and how is the album going?"

"It's going pretty good. Thanks for asking."

"Of course. Well, I guess I will see you at the shoot."

"Yea. I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye." He said as he hung up.

"What was that about?" Trace asked from his seat with an eyebrow raised.

"He wants me to be the 'love interest' in Stevonna's new video." I said with a shrug and his eyes went wide.

"Stevonna? The chick who's video is sexy as hell? The one who is in the video, crawling around the beach with the skimpest bikni on, ever?! The one who has an ass, that's out of this world?!" He said as Tim laughed.

"Yes, that Stevonna." I said with a small chuckle.

"And you basically get to be her boyfriend for a day?" He said as I nodded my head, "Which means you get to fill on her and touch on her, any way or where you want to?"

I shrugged, "Possibly."

"Okay, so please tell me why the hell, you're sitting here all calm and suave? Like it's no big deal? Any straight man, would be ecstatic by now!"

I chuckled, "Calm down, dude. I am excited about it. Just because I don't show it like you, doesn't mean, I'm not excited." I said matter of factly, "And I'm not a fucking pervert like you."

"Like me?!" He exclaimed, "So you're calling every man in America a pervert? Because that's the image every man thinks of, when you say her name! And you get to fill on that man! Don't you know, how much I wish I was you right now?"

I chuckled, "But you can't be." I said with a smirk. . .It's true. I definitley love my job now.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedbackk! :]


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story