Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm basing this & the next chapter, off the actually Rehab video by Rihanna. So I hope you like. :]

You know, whats the best part of being in this industry? Having other people do your hair and make up and you don't have to pay them! This is one of the many reasons, why I love this job. I mean, I can do my hair and make up and it'll actually look pretty decent. But honestly, I'm lazy as hell! Seriously, if I'm doing my hair and my arm gets tired. I'll just stop. I'm like the laziest person, you'll ever meet. Ever. It's terrible. I could be at home and I'll drop the remote; it could be right beside me. All I have to do is bend down. But I won't. I'll call one of my neices from the other room, make them walk down the stairs, and to the living room and have them pick it up for me. It's pathetic. Yes, I know. My moms always like, "That's a damn shame, Stevonna. You need to do better." I usually ignore it, because she's the exact same way. Where do think, I get it from?

"Mo, can you get me a coffee? Black." I ask her in a sleepy voice.

"Yea," She said as she got up and walked out my trailer.

"Damn girl, you really are tired." Jonte', my hairstylist said. "What you been doing?"

"I was up all night, finalizing everything on the album," I said as I yawned, "And I still have a few things to finish."

"It'll be okay," He said as he looked at me through the mirror, "You'll make it."

"Yea, you'll get use to it," Melissa, my make up artist, said as she finished my make up.

"I hope so, because right now, it's really kickin' my ass," I said as I yawned again and stretched my arms, "Plus, that couch is looking pretty nice, right about now." I say as I point to the couch across from me.

"Yea, well, you can forget it," He said as he did the finishing touches on my hair, "Because I'm not doing this over again. It was hard enough with you falling asleep every 5 minutes."

Melissa chuckled, "I almost poked you in the eye, when you kept moving." She said as she put her make up in her bag.

"Well, damn. I'm sorry," I said with a chuckle.

"Stevonna!!" Mo practically yelled as she slammed the door behind her.

"What?" I said with a raised eyebrow as I looked at her through the mirror.

"Guess who is here?!" She said almost dropping my coffee.

"Why don't you give me my coffee first," I said as I stretched my arm out as she placed the cup in my hand, "Now. What were you saying?" I said as I sipped my coffee and chocked. Damn, she really did get it black. She could of added a little sugar or something. 

"Guess who's out there?!" She yelled again.

"Who?" I said as I got up and looked over my make up and hair.

"Justin fucking Timberlake!"

I think, I damaged a nerve or something in my neck, at how fast I spun my neck around, "Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack!"

"What is he doing here?" I said as I went to get dressed.

"He's going to be playing your boyfriend or love interest, whatever the hell you want to call it, in your video!"

Yes! I absolutely love Johnny Wright now! "Seriously? I swear to God, Mo, you better not be fucking with me!"

"Why would I lie about something like this?" She said sincerely.

"I don't know," I say as I shrug my shoulders.

She smiles, "Well, you better hurry up and get dressed because he's waiting." She said with a smirk as she left the room and sat in the front of the trailer.

Please, Lord Jesus above give me the strength not to practically pounce on him, when I see him! I was hoping Johnny would get me a cute dude, but this has exceeded my expectations! Remind me to give Johnny the biggest hug, ever. Oh my god, I can't believe Justin Timberlake is here! Ahh, I can't stop smiling. And I get to touch that, all day. . .

"Stevonna, put this on," The stylist said as she handed me my first outfit off the racks.

"Okay." I said as she walked out the room.

My first outfit was this light green bikni top with matching high waist bottom shorts. It was actually kind of cute, if I do say so myself. I felt like an 50's pin up girl or something. Because the outfit was kind of inspired by that era. I wonder if Justin would like this outfit. At least, I hope so. If he doesn't oh well, because I love this!

"Stevonna, I can't do this by myself." The stylist said as she looked up from buckling my heel.

"Oh sorry," I said as I lifted my foot and turned it to the side.

"Thank you." She said as she buckled it and went on to the other foot.

"Stevonna, are you ready?" Mo asked as she walked in the room, "Johnny, said you need to hurry up."

"Oh, tell him to stop bitching." I said with a chuckle as I got up, "I guess, I'm ready." I said as Melissa put a little more gloss on my lips.

"Alright, come on." she said as we walked out the trailer.

I sighed, Here goes nothing.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story