Author's Chapter Notes:

Okayy. . .so this chapter is longerr than the others. So bare with me. :] I kind of got carried away, a 'tad' bit. I hope you guys like. Be nice :] Leave reviews. Tell me what you think! ;]

Between Johnny bitching about how, 'Stevonna needs to hurry up,' and other countless crap and Trace talking about how fine she is, all the things he'll do to her, and wondering what she has on right now, I'm really getting kind of annoyed. That and this fucking heat. I know, I'm from the south and all, but this is way different. It's humid. We're practically in the fucking desert. Sand keeps getting in my eyes, from all of this wind and it's not really helping, my mood right now. I'm kind of rethinking all of this.

"Justin, come here," One of the hairstylist said, "Let me fix your hair," She said as she played with my ruffled curls at the top.

"Damn, it's hot." I said as I took off the leather jacket I had on.

"Dude, I'm surprised you haven't passed out by now," Trace said as the woman walked away.

"I know," I said as I squinted my eyes, "And this sun really is not helping. Maybe I should rethink this whole thing."

And then she walked out. She walked out her trailer surrounded with stylists and a woman I saw earlier. She had on this bikni thing and sky high light gold heels that strapped around her ankles. They made her legs look endless. Speaking of legs, she has some pretty sexy legs. I worked my way up to her bottoms. Trace wasn't lying when she had an ass, that's out of this world. I'm going to have to remember to comend Trace on his facts. Because her ass, is pretty nice. I looked up at her bikni covered breast. Those were pretty nice too. I finally reached her face. One of the stylists were fixing some of her makeup, that I'm guessing smudged when she walked out into this heat, while a man (who is more than likely gay) fixed her short hair. I'm not usually too much attracted to women with short hair, but for some reason it's different with her. I looked at her lips, which were getting glossed applied to them, and had to lick my own. Her drinking that water, wasn't helping at all. This chick had serious sex appeal and all she was doing was standing there. Oblivious to the fact, that me and Trace were practically gawking over her.

"Damn." I heard Trace say from beside me.

"I know." Is all I managed to say, as I eyed her walking towards me.

Trace snickered, "Still want to rethink this?" He said as Stevonna came closer to us.

"Hey Justin," She said with a smile as she gave me a brief one-arm hug, "I'm glad you're here! Thank you so much for agreeing to do this." She said with that smile of hers.

"It's okay," I said as I shrugged, "I couldn't resist the offer," I said as I winked at her.

She giggled, "That's sweet," She said as she squinted her eyes and shield them from the blazing sun with her hand, "Yea, well considering this weather, I would understand if you walked out right now," She said with a small smile.

I smiled, she's a really sweet girl. A really sexy sweet girl to be exact. "Oh and this is my best friend/business partner Trace Ayala. He works with me on our fashion line," I said as I smiled down at the little midget. He was practically undressing Stevonna with his eyes. But hell, who could blame him?

She smiled and stretched out the arm, that wasn't holding her water, to him, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Ayala," She said, obviously smiling at the fact she was taller than him. I don't know if it was the enormous heels she had on, which I don't even know how she manages to walk in them, but she had some height over him.

He shook her hand back, "Call me Trace." He said with that annoying voice, he does when he tries to impress women, "I'm a big fan."

"Really?" She said with a surprised voice, "Thanks. That means alot." She said as she drank some more of her water. Damn, those lips look soft as hell. I wonder how they would feel against my. . .

"Yea, and your video is. . .is very nice." He said with a smirk. I knew he was going to say some dumb shit like that.

She chuckled, "So I'm guessing, you're talking about that beach scene," She said as Trace shook his head, like he's a damn dog, "Yea. That was Johnny's idea. Leave it up to him, to make sure I was wearing the skimpiest bikni, he could possibly find."

"Believe me. I'm not complaining," Trace said, "And neither is Justin, here." I know this short bastard did not just say that!

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. Damn, she has some sexy eyes too, "Is that right, Justin?" She said with this voice, that made my dick stand up right then and there.

"Uh. .um. .y-yea. .it was. . .it was n-nice." I stammered. Shit, do I look like the biggest idiot right now?

She chuckled, "Thanks," She with a smile as she pushed some of her hair out of her face, "Your videos are pretty 'nice' too. Especially 'Cry Me a River,' I liked that bedroom scene." She said as she winked her eye, smiled, and began drinking her water again.

Did she just say that? Does, she seriously know how much sexual frustration she is causing right now? The way she winked her eye and is drinking her water right now, yea, she knows. She knows what she's doing. As I was about to reply, Johnny interrupted my thoughts.

"Stevonna! Come on! Let's get your shot done with!" Johnny yelled.

"Okay!" She yelled back and looked back at us, "Nice to meet you, Trace," She said as she smiled at him and looked at me, "And I'll see you in a bit," She said with that voice again and winked at me as she walked away.

Damn. Her ass. . .her ass is incredible. "Uh-huh. Now what was that about you not being 'perverted'?" Trace said as he looked at me with a smirk.

"Fuck you," I said as I looked at him, "Oh and remind me to kick your ass, for that comment you made earlier." I said as I walked away from him.

* * * * *

"All I want you to do is walk to the car stop, lean on it, and look away from the camera. Like you're looking out into the distance or something," Anthony said as I looked at him.

"Okay," I said as I stood behind my marking and waited for him to cue me in.

"Action!"

I did the sexiest walk, I could possibly do. 1) because I don't want to look like something is up my ass and then have the rest of the world see that 2) because I know Justin's watching. He's actually really sweeter, than I thought he'd be. You know, how you meet other veterns in this industry and they look down on you, like you're taking something that's theirs? He didn't do that. He was nice and down to earth. Not to mention he look very very sexy in that wife beater and jeans he had on. And his little friend. Ha. I mean literally, his little friend Trace is definitley something. I don't know which was funnier, him telling me how much he likes my video or that little voice he put on when he was talking to me. I don't know how Justin deals with him. Speaking of Justin, you should of saw the look on his face when Trace told me how much him and Justin liked the bikni, I wore in my last video. It was hilarious. But in his own strange way it was sexy too.

I got to the car and slowly turned around and leaned on it, like he told me to. I look to my left and I saw Justin standing there, looking sexy as ever. He must have known, I was looking at him because he turned his attention, from the conversation he was having with Trace to me. We locked eyes and I didn't move. Neither did he.

"Cut!" Anthony yelled, "That was good, Stevonna!" He said as he walked back to the set.

I slowly broke my gaze from Justin and walked over to Mo, who held my water. When I made my way over to her, the stylists flocked around me as they fixed some of the make up, that had already sweated off. As Mo, gave me my water she looked at me and smirked.

"What?" I said as I sipped my drink.

She smirked, "Oh, nothinggg." She said as she looked at Jonte' who smiled back.

I looked at her and then him, "Yeaa," I said as the stylists started to decend from around me.

"Stevonna! Justin! Come on!" Anthony yelled at us.

As I walked over to the set, I glanced over at Justin who looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and chuckled to myself, "Yup." I said as I stood beside Anthony.

"Alright, this is what I want you to do," He said as he paused, "Stevonna, I want you to lean on that car again. Justin, you see that shower looking thing over there," He said as he pointed to it and Justin nodded, "I want you to turn it on, let the water hit you a little, then walk over to Stevonna, then yall can take it from there." He said and I nodded. Hmm, I can do this. "Alright. Let's do this." He said as he walked away from us.

"So I can touch you?" I said with a smile as I looked at Justin.

He smirked, "That and more."

I smirked at Justin as I walked away from him and took my spot at the car and watched as Justin did the same.

"Action!" Anthony yelled.

I watched as Justin did what Anthony said and let the water hit him. He rubbed his hair a little as droplets of water dropped from his head and onto his already sweaty body. I watched as his eyes scanned over my body and how his tongue sneaked out to graze his bottom lip. As he got closer, I looked up at him and looked him in the eyes. His blue eyes gazed into mine as he stood in front of me. I let my hand touch his chest as it made its way up to his neck. I let it linger there for a minute as I look up at him again. I stood up and flipped us over, so I was on top. My hand still on his neck, I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. God, this has to be the sexiest man ever. His eyes are a shade of sapphire, as I look closely at him. I don't know how I managed to not, notice that before. But now, that I have I can't take my eyes off of them. . .

"Cut!" Shit. "That was great guys! But I want to try one more thing," Anthony said, as I looked one more time at Justin and moved from my position, in between his legs. "Do you think yall can do that on top of the car?" He said as he looked at me and Justin, who was now sitting up.

"Yea, I guess," I said as I looked at Justin who nodded.

"Great!" Anthony yelled, "Get up there!" He said with a smile.

I looked at Justin who smirked at me, "Let me help," He said as he took my hand and pulled me up on the car with him. I straddled his waist and looked down at him and smirked.

"Thanks."

"Anytime," He said as he looked down at where my body was on top of his.

"Alright guys! Last shot of the day," Anthony yelled at us and the rest of the crew, "Make it count!" He said as he took his spot behind the camera. "Go!"

I looked down at Justin who was looking sexier by the minute, as he looked up at me. I straddled his waist a little more, so I was in a more comfortable position. I grabbed his shoulders and lowered myself over his body. I kept eye contact with him the whole time. I fisted his black wife beater and pulled him to me. He placed his hands around my hips as I placed my hand on the side of his neck. I sighed and laid my forehead against his and looked down. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is wayy more than acting right now. That and his hard on, I feel under me, right now. At least, I hope it is. But who knows, with THE Justin Timberlake. He is like one of the biggest players, in Hollywood. He might just be doing his job. Yea, that's it. This all apart of his job. He is an actor isn't he?

"Cut!" Anthony yelled for like the 100th time today, "That was amazing guys!" He yells to us. We haven't even moved yet. Our foreheads are still pressed together. Neither one of us attempting to move. After about a minute, I look up and look at him in the eyes. There's something there, that I've never seen before. Something I can't quite my finger on. I sigh and get off of him.

I smile, "Thanks Justin," I said as I give him a hug, "I really appreciate this."

"You're welcome," He said as he hugged me back, "Anytime you need me, call." He said as I pulled away from our embrace.

I looked at him for a minute and smirked, "Okay," I say as I look away, "Look, I'll see you later. Thanks again." I said with a smile and walked away.

Hopefully, I will see him again. . .

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story