2 Weeks Later. . . 

"Does that sound good?" I asked Tim as I sat at the piano, playing a few chords.

"Hold on, let me listen to it again," He said as he listened to the recording, "Okay. Now play the whole thing through and then we'll go back and add vocals, okay?"

"Alright," I said as I positioned my fingers on the keys and waited for Tim to cue me in.

"Now." He said.

My fingers started moving like they had a mind of their own. You know, it's kind of a habit. Like, when you do something and you don't realize, you're doing it. That's how it's like, when I play the piano. Something just takes over me and I loose myself. It's always been that way. I remember when I was little, my dad had a grand piano in our living room, and I would walk in there and just bang on the piano. And actually think, I was doing something. Ever since, then it's been history. I can't look at a piano without playing on it. It's a sick sick habit, as my cousin tells me. I don't know why, though. We always end up singing together, when I do. I remember one time, we were. . .somewhere. Shit, I can't remember. Anyways, we were in the lobby and of course they had a piano. A really really pretty black one. As soon, as I saw it, I got a urge to play it. Everytime I walked by it, I would stop and stare and then walk away. But one day, I couldn't take it nomore. I sat down and started playing 'Diary' by Alicia Keys. I wasn't really singing, just harmonizing and humming a few words and then my cousin, Tiara, came and started singing. I did the back-up, actually, I always do the back up. Anyways, to make a long story short, we really got into it and like almost everyone there was standing around us, as we sang. Good times. Good times.

My family is very musical. If you don't play an instrument, you sing, or you do both. I'm one of the ones, that does both. So is my daddy. He writes, his own songs and arrangements. Actually, he's wrote somethings for me, that will be on the album. He's such a perfectionist. Ugh, another quality, I unfortunately inherited. It's not like, I hate it or anything, but sometimes, I annoy myself. Like, if there's a song or piano arrangement, I'm working on. And I can't get it. I have everything but one little part, I will seriously work or practice, until I get it! It's so annoying. Especially, for my dad. He'll be over or sometimes in the studio with me, and he'll hear something and he'll be like 'Not right.' Ugh, it bites the shit out of me. But I must admit, the changes he's made, makes the song a lot better!

I smile as I think, of my daddy. Honestly, if it wasn't for him, I don't know where I'd be right now.

As I finish the last of the song and come out of my trance. Something comes over me and I add a few more chords to the arrangement, to make it special. It's something one of my aunts taught me, when I was like 14. I hadn't thought about it, until just now. I hope Tim likes it, because I'm sure as hell about to add this in. As I ended the piece, I slowly looked up from my fingers and saw a pair of blue eyes staring back at me. I frooze in my seat and stared back. What was he doing here? When did he get here? Damn, why does he have to look so good in his jeans and grey button up? Great, I picked a great day, to not really care about what I looked like. My hair was okay, it was flat ironed and my bangs were swept to the side, over my eye. I didn't have on any make up. Just lip gloss and a little mascara. I had on some brown shorts, a tank top, and flip flops. Simple and comfortable, yes. But not exactly what I would call sexy.

"That was great, Stevonna! I liked the end piece, you put in! I think we're going to use it!" Tim said from beside Justin.

I held his gaze for a little longer when I finally realized Tim was talking to me. "O-oh. G-great. That's good." I said as I looked from Justin to Tim.

"Yea, where did you learn that from?" Tim asked as he looked at me.

"My aunt. Then, my dad kind of put his twist on it. I heard him playing it, so I technically stole it from him," I said with a yawn and strechting. I looked back up to Tim and smiled.

"I didn't know you could play," I heard the voice beside Tim say. I looked to the right and saw Justin looking back at me.

I smirked, "There's alot of things you don't know about me, Justin." I said seductively.

"Oh really?" He said with this look, that makes me want to rip his clothes off and fuck him right there!

I gave him a small smile, "Yes, Timberlake," I said as I turned my focus back on the keys below me, "But I certainly know alot about you." I said as I started messing around with keys.

He chuckled, "And was it that?"

I kept my head down and smirked as I looked at the keys. "This," I said as I started playing 'I Want You Back'. I remember when, *NSYNC had that Disney Concert and they had an interview with JC playing 'I Want You Back' on the piano. After that, I was determined to learn how to play it. "This," I said as I started playing 'This I Promise You,' "Or this," I said as started playing, 'Still On My Brain,'. I looked up at him with a smirk, "Yup, Timberlake," I said as I got up and walked towards him, "I've done my homework," I said as walked past him and sat on the other side of Tim.

"Really, now?" He said as he turned and looked at me, "That's so flattering, Ms. Jeter. It seems, I need to do my homework on you." He said with a smile.

"Oh, so you know my last name?" I said as I sat back in my chair and looked at him as I crossed my legs Indian style, "That's a good start," I said with slight attitude in my voice.

"Feisty, aren't you?"

"So, I've heard." I said with a smirk.

We sat there and just stared at each other. Both with smirks on our faces. This was actually kind of fun. You know, the arguing but not really arguing thing.

"Uhh. . .okayyy," Tim began, "Yea. This is not an awkward moment, at all." Tim said as he looked between the 2 of us.

I chuckled, "You're dumb," I said as I threw a piece of paper at him.

"Ouch! Why you got to be so brutal?"

"Define brutal," I said as I raised an eyebrow at him, "Because I'm sure, I can do worse."

"Damn, demon." Tim mumbled as he began working on the sound board.

I laughed, "I love you too, Tim," I said as I looked at Justin, who was staring at me, "Why are you looking at me like that? You're scaring me. That's the same look your friend. . .uhh, umm Tracey?"

They laughed, "His name, is Trace, Stevonna," Justin said as he laughed, "If he heard you say that, he would be highly upset."

I waved him off, "Oh please. He couldn't stay mad at me for long, anyways."

"Yea, he would think of that bikni," Justin said with a smirk.

I chuckled, "Yea. So would somebody else, I know." I said with a smirk as I looked at him, who was looking back at me with that sexy look of his. "So what are you doing here?" I said as I broke from his gaze and looked at the sound boards and computers, Tim was working on.

"Oh, thanks, for making me feel welcomed." He said sarcastically as Tim laughed.

I smiled, "Whatever. You know, I didn't mean it like that."

He smiled, "Yea. I know. Anyways, I had a meeting with Johnny today and he got a tape back from Anthony of the video, so we watched it. And he wanted me to bring you this extra copy, to you." He said as he handed the tape to me.

"Thanks," I said as I took the tape, "Is it any good?"

"Of course," He said with that cocky grin, "Let's not forget, I'm in the video," He said with a wink.

"Ugh. Don't fool yourself," I said as I waved him off, "Let's not forget, who was the sexy one in the video."

"Let's not forget, who was the one, with the sexy shower scene."

"Let's not forget, who was the one in the 2 piece with the 5 inch heels on."

"Let's not forget, who was the one who looked hot on the car."

"Let's not forget, who was the one on top of you on that car," I said as I crossed my arms across my chest and looked at him.

He looked into my eyes, like he was searching for something. It was the same look he gave me at the shoot. And I was actually enjoying this. I saw the twinkle in his eyes. I smirked back at him as we started laughing.

"I swear, you two..." Tim said as he pointed ay us, "Are like an old married couple."

"You ain't know?" I said as I walked over to Justin, "This is my hubby, right here," I said as I slipped my arms around his waist.

He chuckled, "Yupp! And she pregnant with Little Justin Jr." He said as he draped his arm around my shoulder and rubbed my belly with his other hand.

"Justin Jr.?" I said as I looked up at him, "You don't know. It could be a girl!"

"Okay...then we can name her Justina," He said with a grin.

"No, my child is not going through life, with a name like Justina."

"Well, then you can pick the name, then. Damn!"

"Yayy! My daughter is going to be so cute!"

"MY? Have you forgot, it was my sperm that. . ."

"Okay! Okay! Yall can stop now!" Tim interrupted us.

We chuckled, "You're no fun, Tim." I said as I released the grip, I had on Justin.

"No, you two are just disgusting. . .and annoying."

"Awww, are you mad?" I said as I draped my arms around him as he sat in his chair and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ugh, Eww!" He said as I kissed him on his other cheek, "Jay, get your wifey!"

He chuckled, "It seems like she's forgotten about me." He said as he looked at me.

"Aw, whats wrong with the baby?"

"You, givin' away my kisses." He said as he licked his lips and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Aw, do you want a kiss?" I said as I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

He pouted, "Yes."

I smiled, "Okay," I said as I stood on my tippy toes and used his shoulders as leverage. He smelled really really good. I couldn't exactly pin-point what cologne, he had on, but I know it's the same kind he had on at the shoot. I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and lowered myself flat on my feet, as I looked up at him and smiled.

"Better?"

"No," He said with a boyish voice, "It hurts right here," He said as he pointed to his lips.

I smirked, "Ha. Nice try, Justin." I said as I playfully pushed him in his chest, "You're not to that level. . .yet." I said as I turned around and walked back to my seat.

"Yet?" He said as he looked at me, "So I'm getting there?"

I chuckled, "Possibly." I said as I looked at my watch. "Shit." I mumbled, "Look, Tim, I got to go. I have some other things, to finish on the album. So I'll see you later?" I said as I got up and grabbed my purse and pulled out my keys.

"Yea. Bye babygirl," He said as he gave me a hug.

"What? I don't get a hug?" Justin asked.

I smiled, "Sure, Justin," I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a tight hug and whispered in my ear, "Bye wifey."

I smiled and whispered back, "Bye hubby." As he let go of me, "Bye yall!" I said with my southern accent coming out and walking out the door.

"Bye." They said in unison.

Chapter End Notes:
Reviewss = L.O.V.E.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story