Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guyss! Well, it's 5:30 in the morning. & it took me forever to write this chapter simply because I started around 9 last night & i wasn't going to bed until I finished & I kept stopping and I would watch 16 & Pregnant (I love that show!) soo, that's why it took me forever to write this. So please, excuse the TYPOS because I'm positive, there's some. Lol, but enjoy :] REVIEWS = LOVEE!

It's been about 2 or 3 weeks since, I last saw Stevonna. After, she left the studio, I haven't really had contact with her. And I don't really have time to try to contact her. I've been working on my album non-stop, doing alot of interviews, and producing a few things for a few other artists. None the less, I'm enjoying it. Yes, it's tiring, but it's what I love to do. Hell, it is what I do. I kind of have no choice, now do I? I don't think, I could live with myself, knowing that I've broken so many girls heart because I'm no longer in the public. :) I know, I know. I'm a conceited ass. Or so people have told me, but I'm just having fun.

Trace and I have been going back and forth over ideas and sketches for the new collection of William Rest. Actually, it was alot easier this time, than it was the first time. I guess, because we were new and we didn't know exactly what each other wanted. But now, that we have an understanding about each other, it was a piece of cake! Don't get me wrong, there are definitley times where we disagree over a few things, but he'll put his twist on it and I'll put my twist on it and it'll be like the best piece of clothing ever. We should be debuting the new collection in about a month or so. I'm really excited about it!

Thankfully, we have about a week off, so we flew home to Memphis. It's so relaxing to be here. It's nothing like being at home, with the people who you've grew up with, the people who know the real you. Not the you, everybody sees on the tv, tabloids, or magazines. The regular you. The one who doesn't care if you wear the same thing twice in a week, as long as you change your underwear. And I'm just glad, I have some time to myself and enjoy my mommas cooking for a whole week.

"Dude, have you cast the models, yet?" Trace asks as he shoots the basketball and airballs it.

I laugh and go after the ball, "Why the hell are you talking about work?" I said as I dribbled the ball and shot. Ha, I still got my skills. "And yes, I have Trace."

"Good," He said as he grabbed the ball, "Now, whats new in the Timberlake World?" He said with a chuckle.

"Depends on what aspect, in my world you're referring to," I said as I shot the ball.

"Okay," He said as retreated to get the ball, "How is Britney? If you don't mind me asking..."

I shrugged, "I don't know," I said as I blocked him and watched as he shot the ball, "Haven't talked to her. I ain't got to time for females like that."

He chuckled, "Females meaning bitches, like her."

"You said it, I didn't it." I said as I dribbled the ball around a little.

"Well, I was just saying what you were thinking," He said as he stole the ball from me and shot the ball, missing it again, "Dude, you need fucking basketball lessons."

"Man, shut up! The goals too high."

I laughed, "Nah, Trace. You ass is just too damn short. You're practically on the ground," I said as I looked down at him.

"Shut the hell up, Justin," He said as he threw the ball at me.

I chuckled, "Okay. Okay. I'm done." I said with a smirk.

"Yea, whatever," He said as he looked at me, "So I hear she didn't really like Justified."

I looked at him, "And you really think, I give a fuck?"

"Well, I don't know. She thought..."

"I don't give a fuck what she thought," I interrupted him, "She didn't think when she was fucking Wade, now did she?" I said with anger.

After 3 years, I still have the anger inside of me. It's bad, I know. My mom, tells me I just need to forgive her and go on with life. And I did. But when people bring her up and start shit like Trace is doing right now, it pisses me off. Can I go on with my life without Britney being added in?

"Dude, chill. Calm down. I'm sorry, I asked. Just forget, I said anything about that."

"I'll do that," I said as I shot the ball. It was quiet for a minute after that. We didn't say anything. We just rotated shooting the ball. I guess, Trace knew I needed a minute to myself to calm down a little. I hate to be the bitter ex, while she's off fucking the brains out of ...um, whats that dudes name? Kevin? I think. Oh, well who gives a fuck.

"Soo...talk to Stevonna, lately?" Trace asked out of no where.

I looked at him, "About 2 or 3 weeks ago."

"Cool," He said as he watched me shoot the ball. Silence again. 

"So you like her?" He asked as he threw the ball at me.

Shit, I don't even know the answer to that myself. I'm mean she is definitely a cool ass chick. And is sexy as hell! She's the type, I could just be me around her. I don't have to be this celebrity. And she's feisty. She has a hell of alot of attitude, too. Usually, that would just turn me off, right then and there, but hers isn't annoying. It's sexy as fuck and makes me want to fuck her against the wall or something.

"I mean she's cool as hell," I said as I looked at him. "And she is fine."

"Nah, duh?" Trace sarcastically, "I think everybody knows that."

"So what do you want to know?"

"I already asked you. Do you like her?"

"I can't answer that, Trace. I've only known her a little while. Of course, there's an attraction to her. She's fun to be around and all that, but I don't want to rush into anything."

He looked at me for a minute and nodded, "Understandable," He said as he sat the ball down beside the goal, "I'm hungary, let's go in." He said as we walked from the driveway into the house. "Hey, has she asked about me?" He asked as I sat down on the couch.

I smiled and bit back my laugh, "Yea, she did...Tracey."

"What? She called me that? Why the fuck, does everybody do that?"

I laughed and shrugged, "I don't know. But I told her, you were going to be pretty pissed about that."

"What did she say?" He said as he sat down beside me and grabbed the remote.

"You would get over it because you couldn't stay mad at her."

"At least she got that part right," He said as he turned the channel to MTV. "Speak of the devil."

I looked at the TV and saw her. I can't get away from this chick, can I? She stood there with a mic in her and smiling. That is like the sexiest smile, I've seen on a woman in a long time! She's look sexy too. She has on some yellow skinny jeans, a cheetah print top that has a slit a little in the back (sexy!), white heels, and her hair is slightly longer, just above her chin with pieces framing her face. She's even added fiery red highlights. I like her style. It's very edgy. It's different and works for her. She effortlessly looks good. Even when she was just wearing those shorts and tank, at the studio. She still looked hot! That's what I like about her.

"She looks hot, dude!" Trace yelled.

"I know," I said without looking at him, "Turn it up." I said as she began her interivew.

"So, Stevonna, how have you been lately?" The VJ asked.

"I'm great! I couldn't be better." She said with a smile.

"That's great. So your album is coming out tomorrow, correct?"

"Yes."

"There has been alot of anticipation surrounding your album, is there any pressure behind that?"

"Any?" She said with sarcasm, "Absolutely. You just have to pray and hope everyone likes it!"

"I'm sure they will," The VJ said with a smile, "Now, let's get to this music video for Rehab, missy."

She smiled and chuckled, "Okay."

"Justin Timberlake is playing your boyfriend or lover and you two look like you have some serious chemistry. Are you two dating?"

"No. We're just friends. He's a great guy and he's super talented but no we are not dating."

"You were on top of him, on a car. There was no attraction there?"

"I mean, it's Justin Timberlake! He's like one of the sexiest men alive, if not the sexiest! I'm sure if you pick any girl and ask her to sit on top of him she will jump at the chance." She said as several girls in the audience start screaming.

"Oh boy. Wait to boost his ego, Stevonna!" Trace said to the TV

I chuckled, "Shut up, dude."

"How exactly, did you two get to work together?"

"We're under the same management. I actually, didn't know 'til the day of the video shoot, that he was going to be play the part. I was totally surprised!" She said with a smile.

"That was a very pleasant surprise."

She smiled and laughed, "Yes, it was. You should of saw me. I was like 'what?'"

"Were you nervous?"

"A little. Like I said before, it's Justin Timberlake. An established artist and here I am, an artist just starting out. So I was a little nervous, but he was very nice and very chill. I was so expecting him to be all stuck up and self centered, but he's not. He's a really sweet guy."

"Okay, there you have it folks! Justin Timberlake & Stevonna are not a couple." She said as some people in the audience 'ahhhed' in a sad tone.

She pouted and chuckled, "I'm sorry!" She said with a smile.

"Well, thank you for stopping by Stevonna. We know you're a very busy girl these days."

"Aww, thank you!"

"And we'll back after this." The VJ said as it cut to a commerical.

"Well, then Timberlake. Since you're the sexiest man on earth, how does it feel?" Trace asked me sarcastically as he stuck out his arm and acted like he was holding a mic.

I smiled, "Well, it feels damn good. I mean look at me, I am pretty sexy. Even in gym shorts and shirt." I said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes, "Ugh. Cocky bastard. I'm really going to have to talk to Stevonna about boosting your ego."

"Oh shut up, you hater!"

"Whatever. I'm going to go make a few calls and handle some business over the fashion show," He said as he got up, "You should see, if Stevonna can come." He said as he walked away and went upstairs.

Hmmm, I should. I knew, there was a reason, why I kept midget boy around.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story