Author's Chapter Notes:
RUSHING! Sorry. :/

Busy, busy, busy. That explains my life right now. I'm always doing something, no matter what time of the day. I'm lucky, if I get decent hours of sleep, which I never do, but I get enough. I get up as early as like 4 or 5. Definitley, before the suns comes up. Sometimes, I'll be walking out of the hotel or wherever, I'm staying and I'll look around and be like, 'Dude, it's still night time. Why am I up?". But you get use to it after awhile. I've had tonss of promotional stuff to do; photoshoots, radio shows, tv interviews, and all of that good stuff. Usually, they ask the same questions. So it's no big deal, sometimes they have fans ask me some questions. I can truely say, I have the BEST fans in the world! They are great. I was in New York for a TRL (I know that show is cancelled, but go with me. :] hehe.) taping and they told me they were out there for like 4 or 5 hours. That was so sweet! They are truely the best!

Other than that, most people, of course ask me about him. Mr. Justin Timberlake. It's been a month since, I've seen him. I should of known, after I looked at the tape of the video, when I got home. Because it was pretty...intense, when you look at it. I was like, 'I did that?'. In a way, I kind of understand, why people think there is an 'attraction' there or some shit like that. I'm not going to lie, Justin is like the sexiest white guy, everr...Well, except for this dude named Tyler, that I went to high school with. Other than that, yea, Justin held the title. But he's not just the sexiest white dude, he's just the sexiest guy, I've ever seen in a long time. And it's not just his looks. He's just a really sweet guy and he isn't stuck up. Oh and apparatly, he's my hubby. But I'm not complaining at all.

My album, came out a month ago and it's actually doing great! It's #1 on the charts, and I'm really really happy about that, of course! I worked really hard on the album and I'm glad it was recieved, the way it was! Johnny's really happy and proud of me. Which is great, now I can really rub it in his face, that I don't have to be another 'Beyonce' to sale records. In the end, all the hard work and redicule for Johnny, paid off. Because I have a #1 album under my belt! Ohh yeaahh! Haha.

I just left my meeting with my record label over a few A&R things, scheduled appearences and all of that crap. I have some other interviews to do. But the one, I'm most excited about is for Rolling Stone! Ahh! I know! Crazy, right? I was so shocked when Johnny told me, we had an offer from them to do a spread! I was like totally! Did you even have ask? Like seriously, this is Rolling fuckin' Stone! It really means alot, that they want me to be on their magazine! I was like seriously?

"Stevonna, do you want to get something to eat, before we head to your next interview?" Mo asked, as we got settled into the SUV.

See, what I mean? Interviews, interviews. Ugh. I guess, I should be happy that people actually want to talk to me. But sometimes, it just gets annoying answering the same questions, at least 5 times a day.

"Yea. I'm craving Wendys." I said with a smile.

She laughed, "Yea, I bet." She said as she focused her attention on the driver, "Mike, make a quick stop by Wendys."

"Ight," He answered simply.

"So, you excited about Rolling Stone?" She asked as she turned towards me and folded her leg under the other.

"Nah, I'm totally not looking forward to it, Mo." I said sarcastically with a raised eyebrow. "I'm totally chill about it."

"Okay, you can cut the sarcasm, now." She said with a smirk, "You know, you get on my nerves sometimes."

"Oh, whatever!" I said as I waved her off, "You love me, don't you, Tiny?" I said as I leaned over and rested my arms over the back of his seat.

"Yes, Stevonna," He said with a chuckle, "You're great."

I looked at Mo and stuck out my tongue, "I love you too, Tiny! Mo is just a hater!"

"Yea, well I think we all know that, Stevonna," Tiny said with a chuckle.

"I hope you chock on something hard, Tiny," Mo said.

I laughed, "Damn, Mo! That was harsh," I said continuing to laugh and looking at my phone.

"Aw, is someone mad?" Tiny asked as he turned around and stuck out his bottom lip, "Aww, did we make Mo mad? We were just playing."

"Yea, you know, I love you, Moo!" I said as I reached over and gave her a big bear hug and made sure to squeeze her extra tight. "We're sorry." I said as I squeezed her tighter.

"Okay. Okay. Apology accepted," She barely chocked out, "I can't breath," She said a little above a whisper.

"Oops! Sorry," I said as I let go of her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Ewww, gross!" She said as she wiped her cheek, "I don't know where your mouth has been!"

I placed my hand over my heart, "I am so hurt," I said as I started chuckling at how she kept wiping her cheek, "Where could my mouth possibly be?"

"Ohh, I don't know," She said as she shrugged her shoulders, "According to the tabloids, you've had a pretty intense make out session with Mr. Pop Star himself, Justin Timberlake." She said sarcastically as she smirked at me.

"Sarcasm, Mo." I said as I rolled my eyes, "Ugh. Another rumor?"

"Yup. Been getting calls all day," She said as she looked down at her phone, "But tell me really, how was it?"

I chuckled, "You really need to get laid, Mo." I said as the rest of the car started laughing.

"You know what-" She said as her phone began to ring, "Hello?...Yes, this is she. May I ask who this is?....Oh really?" She said as she turned to me and smiled. "Okay...No, she is not. Here she is.." She said as she handed me the phone, smiled, and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Who is it?" I asked cautiously.

"Just answer the phone."

I looked at her for a minute and gave her a look. This trick, better not be trying some shit. "Hello?"

"Stevonna?" The male voice said.

"Yes, this is she..."

"Whats up? This is Justin." He said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Justin?" I said as I looked at Mo, who smiled, "Uhh, hey. How are you?"

"I should be asking you that, Ms. Busy Bee," He said with a chuckle. "But really, how are you?"

I smiled, "I'm doing fine, Jay. Thanks for asking," I say as I look up and see everyone staring at me. "Um, hold on a minute, Justin." I said as I covered the mouth piece. "What?"

"Ohh nothingg," They said in unison.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Sorry, about that. I have some noisy people around me, right now." I said as I looked at Mike, Tiny, & Mo.

He laughed, "I understand. Believe me. But um, I was kind of wondering something..."

"Okay.."

"Well, you know me and Trace have the new collection of William Rast coming out soon."

"Umm humm," I said as I looked out the window.

"We're debuting the new collection, next Friday in New York and I was wondering, if you would like to come. If you're not busy or anything."

My stomach flip flopped. Did he just ask me to come to his fashion show? "Um, hold on, let me ask Mo." I said as I covered the mouth piece, "Mo, am I busy next Friday?" I asked as she looked into her book, she always carries around.

"Umm, you have a album signing at 10, after that you're free."

"Okay," I said as I nodded at her, "Hey, Justin, I'll be able to make it."

"Great! I'll send your people the details and everything, later on."

"Okay, that'll be fine." I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh and congratulations and on your album. It's great!"

I smiled, "Well, thank you, Justin. That means alot coming from Mr. Pop Star himself," I said as I heard him chuckle.

"Always coming up with a new name for me, aren't you?"

"What can I say? It's what I do," I said with a chuckle.

"Yes, it is. I need to come up with one, for you."

I chuckled, "You really do."

"I can't think of anything, so wifey is just going to have to do for now."

I chuckled, "Really? That's fine, Timberlake."

"Good. But, hey, look I have to go and I'm sure you probably do too, so I will talk to you next Friday."

"Okay. I'll see you then."

"Ight, bye wifey."

I smiled, "Bye, Pop Star." I said as I ended the call and gave Mo her phone back as we pulled into the driveway of Wendys.

"Hey, Tiny, I want a Big Bacon Classic combo." I said with a smile.

"Okay." He said as he ordered our food.

"And where are you going?" Mo asked me as she crossed her arms across chest.

"Justin invited me to come to the debut of the new collection for his, William Rast line."

"Ohhh, so its like a date?" She asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Better not be," Tiny said as I started to answer.

"And why now?" I asked.

"Because, I said so. He too old for you."

"What? He's 27 and I'm 22. Wow, big difference."

"Whatever, Stevonna. All, I'm saying is you're like a little sister to me and if that bastard does something to hurt you in anyway, I will kick his little scrawny ass."

"Calm down, Tiny. It's not even a date. I'm going to his fashion show. With like 200 or more people there."

"Umm humm, better."

"Okay! Let's end that," Mo said, "Where is it?"

"New York. He said he'd get in touch with you and let you know all of the details and everything later on."

"Okay. That's fine."

"Here, Stevonna." Tiny said as he gave me my food.

"Thanks," I said as I took the drink and sat it in the cup holder.

"Hurry up and eat. You gotta be there in 10 minutes."

"Ugh, great. Now, I have to rush and eat."

But look on the bright side. At least I get to see Justin next week. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story