"Are all the models ready?" I asked Trace.

"Yup!" He replied back, "We're all set."

I nodded, "Okay! Marty we're ready!" I yelled as I turned to the crew member whose only response was a nod.

This week has been pure HELL. And I absolutely mean that! I've been working on this fashion show, the line, with the fabrics and materials. Making sure all the clothing is acceptable and to my liking. We were short 5 models, how? I don't know, so don't ask. All I know is someone in that department, wasn't doing their job. When I'm not worrying or working on that, I'm worrying or working on the album. I played a few tracks, for the record label, because they wanted to, quote on quote, "see how my progress is going." So I did and you know what their response was? "It wasn't exactly what they were expecting" and you know what that means? They want me to start all over and do my album to their liking. When pigs fly and hell freezes over, that's when Justin Timberlake will do that piece of bullshit. Trace and I, had an issue with the venue, which resulted in me saying some not so nice words, to the manager. But in the end, we got exactly what we wanted and more.

I peeked from behind the wall that seperates backstage from the show and scanned the audience. I saw alot of family and friends and celebrities, scattered about. That's when I saw her. I looked to my left and saw her sitting there with her legs crossed as she carefully focused her attention on the show at hand. She looks great. She definitley looks different from what I usually see her as. She's more toned down today. Usually, she has on something that makes her the center of attention; bright jeans, extravagant patterns, tons of jewlery, and of course the stand out, but not too stand out make up. She looks very sophisticated in her all black and diamonds. Her hair is short again with her side bangs swept across her left eye. She smiles and whispers something, to the same lady that was at the video shoot. I guess, that's her PA or something.

I snapped out my thoughts when I felt someone hit me on the back of my head.

"What the hell, Trace?" I said through gritted teeth as I turned around and glared at him.

"Dude, we need to do the final walk," He said matter of factly, "If you'd stop drooling over Stevonna for a minute, you would know that." He said as he walked past me.

Ugh. I swear, Trace can be a little bitch sometimes. I don't even know why I keep him around.

I followed Trace on the runway and smiled at the applause we recieved. Now, I can finally take a deep breath. I know, it sounds crazy, but I've been nervous about this thing all day! It's not like, I'm releasing an album or anything. This is completely different! With music, everyone kind of already knows what to expect and the fact that I've sang and danced, all of my life is a bonus. But I've never had my own fashion line, never designed before, none of that. So it's kind of nerve wrecking. I know this is my 2nd collection and everything, but I feel like I'm still making a name for my self in the fashion industry.

As we made it to the end of the runway, everyone was standing up and clapping. I smiled and waved at a few people. I looked over and saw Stevonna standing up, clapping and smiling. I will never be able to get over her smile. And her eyes, now that I think of it. I smile and nod at her and she blows me a kiss. She quickly giggles and I chuckle. That's what I like about her. She can be so goofy and still be the sexiest thing.

"Damn, I'm glad that's over with," Trace said as we made it backstage.

I chuckled, "Who you telling? I'm just ready to party and relieve some stress."

He nodded, "Me too. I need a beer right now."

"Justin and Trace! We need you on the carpet, now!" One of the crew members announced to us.

"Ight," We both said in unison.

As we walked around the building, to the front, the paparazzi and fans screamed my name. Every second a flash would go off in my face. I swear, that's something you just never get used to. You would, think I have, since I've technically been in this business since I was 10, but each time it surprises me. Like seriously, how would you feel if like 30 people are saying your name all at once, so you can look at them. I just stuffed my hands in my pockets and put on the best (fake) smile, I could possibly do.

I was growing very bored with this whole scene and wanting to just go in the party and let loose. As I was about to leave, I looked to my side and saw her and was speechless. Damn, this girl is fine! If I thought, she looked good before, she looks amazing now. She has on a black wide legged jumpsuit with black pumps. Her diamonds are gleaming, thanks to the 5,000 flashes going off a minute. I just stand there and look at her for a minute, when I finally decide to approach her. As I walked over towards her, she looked my way and smiled. I stretched out my arms for a hug and she gladly accepted. Her arms slid around my shoulders, while mine wrapped around her waist. She smells, really good. And it's not none of that expensive shit, that cost a fortunate and smells like road kill. I think it's Victorias Secret, it's the same kind my mom wears, I think. We stood there for a minute, the cameras catching everything. She pulled back first and looked at me and smiled.

"Justin! Stevonna! Can we get a picture?!" They yelled repeatdely.

I smiled at her as I turned to the cameras and slid a arm around her tiny waist. She leaned into me and wrapped her arm around my waist and smiled. I looked at her posing for the cameras and smiled. There was no doubt that this girl loved the camera and was comfortable in front of it. And obviously, it loved her back.

"It was really good tonight, hubby." She leaned over and whispered in my ear with a smirk.

I smiled, "Thanks wifey. You look really good tonight, too," I said as I looked at her.

-------

The party has been good so far. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the show and enjoying the party even more. Honestly, I've danced with almost every woman in here. Seriously, all I have to do is stand up for a second and suddenly there's somebody all over me. I'm not trying to be cocky, but that's just the way it is.

I'm a little buzzed but nothing compared to the midget, I call my best friend. Trace is drunk off his ass. I swear, that is the funniest drunk, I've ever met! He gets all lovey dovey with anything that has boobs, legs, and a vagina. It's hilarious.

As I made my way through the crowd to the bar, I saw two familiar figures. One, I know for a fact was Trace. After knowing him all my life, I can easily pick him out in a crowd. That and he's midget size. He's talking to someone. Whoever it is, is obviously bored or annoyed with him.

"So, Stevonna, when you gonna let me get that?" He slurred.

She chuckled, "What?"

"When....when you gon let me get that?" He slurred again.

"Uh, um, Trace, there's this chick on the dance floor, that wants to talk to you," I interrupted causing both of them to look up at me.

"For real?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded, "Yup."

He looked at me up and down for a minute and spoke, "Big boobs?"

I chuckled, this dude really is drunk as shit. "Yes, Trace. Just your type."

He smiled, "Thanks bro!" He said as he gave me a handshake and looked at Stevonna, "Well, I'll see you around. Later." He said as he stumbled across the dance floor.

She rolled her eyes and waved him off, "Sure. Thanks so much, Justin. I really appreciate it. He was like a milli second away from getting slapped."

I laughed, "Yea, well I could tell." I said as I sat on the stool beside her. "So you enjoying yourself?" I asked as I ordered me another Jack & Coke.

She nodded, "Yea. I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for inviting me. You have some great pieces. I'm gonna have to steal a couple," She said with a laugh.

I nodded, "Yea, well, I'll have to consider that," I said as I looked onto the crowded dance floor, "Why aren't you out there?"

She followed my gaze onto the dance floor and shurgged, "I was. Then, I got thirsty. That's where your little friend comes in," She said which caused me to laugh, "And now, I'm stuck here with you." She said with a smirk as she looked at me.

I gasped, "Stevonna! That's so hurtful," I said as I placed my hand over my heart.

She smiled, "Aw, I hurt the babies feelings?" She said as she reached out to touch my cheek, "How can I make it better?"

I tilted my head, as if I was thinking hard, "Well, there are a couple of things..." I said with a devious smile.

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Non-sexual, Justin." She said sternly but smiled when I looked at her.

"Well, its kind of hard, when a sexy woman is asking me, how she can make it better."

She looked at me, looking into my eyes. She stayed like that for a minute, I was beginning to think I said something wrong before she smiled.

"Really?"

I smirked, "Really."

She nodded her head and looked back at the dance floor and back at me. Her smile turned into a mischevious smile as drank the last bit of her drink.

"Come on," She said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

She led me to the middle of the dance floor and immediatley started grinding on me. She turned her back to me and pushed her ass against my dick, that was getting harder and harder by the minute. Not only, is she sexy as hell, but she can dance her ass off. I've seen her last video where she was dancing. But it was nothing compared to this. She's rubbing against me and its making me want her...bad. I slide my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. Her fingers fall in my hair and start playing in the slight curls, I have. I usually, don't like when girls mess with my hair, but with her, I love it. I think 'Love in This Club Pt.2' is now my favorite song. I have to remind myself, to call Usher and praise him for this song. If it's making her do all of these things now, I wonder what would happen if....

Wait. What the hell am I doing? I'm seriously fantasing about fucking the shit out of her? I really need to stop. There's no telling what kind of sleezy paparazzi or magazine reporter, who has snuck their way in here and is just waiting for this. I need to calm down.

Shit. But I can't.....


Incomplete
-stevonnaj is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Outside Looking In also liked 369 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story