"Hello, Los Angeles!"

The audience around her--that had already been full of excited energy--erupted around her at those three words, making her thankful for the earplugs she had been handed a few hours ago.  As the music began, Aubrey looked around her in amazement.  To be honest, she hadn't really expected the arena to be as loud and crowded as it was.  While the guys had found success with the release of their album six months ago, secretly she had wondered if anyone was really going to show up for the concert.  Buying a CD was one thing, but were the fans still devoted enough to purchase an actual concert ticket?  After an almost ten year absence?  She had gotten her answer when she and Rachel had taken their seats.

Yes.  They were still willing to buy concert tickets.

Since leaving the guys backstage a few hours ago, Aubrey had never seen so many crazy and devoted fans in her entire life--and the craziest and most devoted was currently standing next to her, screaming as the guys finally made their appearance on stage.  Aubrey couldn't help laughing at Rachel--it was like she was sixteen all over again. 

"This is crazy!" Aubrey exclaimed. 

"What?" Rachel yelled, over the noise around them. 

"This is crazy!" Aubrey repeated as she leaned closer to Rachel. 

"I know!" Rachel smiled brightly.  "Isn't it great?" 

Aubrey smiled as she turned her attention back to the stage, her eyes finding and staying on Justin--though it turned out to be a more difficult task than she would have thought.  The boy never stayed still for more than two seconds--none of them did!  She watched in amazement as Justin, JC, Joey, Lance and Chris moved all over the stage while they sang, impressed at their stamina.  People had made fun of them over the years for being a "boyband" and had criticized them heavily the last couple months about getting back together--throwing out jabs whenever they could--but the talent these five guys possessed blew her away.  She'd like to see their critics get up on stage and sing flawlessly while dancing and moving around as much as they did.  She would put money down that they wouldn't be able to do it.  That would make them shut up.  She thought, chuckling to herself at the image of a bunch of middle-aged news anchors trying to replicate the guys' dance moves.

"What's so funny?" Rachel asked, turning to her. 

"Nothing." Aubrey replied.  "Nothing."  

~~~~~~

She had died and gone to heaven.  Every fan's dream over the last eight years had been to have the chance to relive this moment one more time.  And here they were--all a little older, but reliving the dream!

Rachel looked around the arena; a huge smile on her face a she took in the familiar sights, sounds and feelings.  The only down point was the fact that Megan wasn't there with her as they had originally planned.  Luckily, the guys were going to be in Phoenix in a few weeks and Rachel had already bought a ticket for that show and had a backstage pass with Megan's name on it as a surprise.  As the guys finished their first song and smoothly transitioned into the next number in the set, Rachel focused her attention back on the stage--not wanting to miss a single moment.  She could still vividly recall her first N SYNC concert and wanted to remember this one equally as well.

"I can't believe we're here!" Seventeen-year old Megan squealed as she grabbed Rachel's hand excitedly. 

"I know!" Rachel replied, equally as excited--still not believing they'd actually done it!  The girls had found out that N SYNC was starting their U.S. tour here in Vegas, had bought tickets as soon as they had gone on sale, and had successfully traveled the six hours separating the famous city from their hometown of Phoenix--all without their parent's knowledge.  They both knew there was going to be hell to pay when they got home and faced their parents, but neither of the girls was thinking about the consequences of their actions at the moment.  All they could think about was that in a few short hours they would be within feet of their teenage idols.

"Do you think we'll see any of them?" Megan asked, looking around as they pushed their way through the crowd of people headed towards the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

"You never know." Rachel replied.  "Keep your eyes open for any big guy that looks like he could be security."  They both giggled as they finally made it to the doors and presented their tickets.  With an excited squeal the girls made their way inside.

After standing in line for what seemed like forever, they had both purchased their souvenir T-shirt and went to find their seats, constantly looking around for any glimpse of the five guys whom they had come to see--hoping against hope that they would miraculously run in to one of them.  Rachel had been practically hyperventilating in the car as they had been driving--she was so excited--and had made it her personal mission to find her way to JC and somehow slip him her number, knowing that if he only met her he would realize that she was the girl of his dreams.

Rachel was pulled from her memory as an explosion of sparks burst out across the audience as another song ended.  She couldn't help laughing at herself and wondered what seventeen-year old Rachel would say and do if she were somehow able to see that her dream had become reality.  It had taken a few more years but she had finally been able to give him her number--although he had then promptly lost it--and JC had finally realized that she was the girl he wanted.  She giggled as she watched JC up on stage, a shiver going through her as she watched him move and smiled as their eyes connected.  Logically she knew their eyes hadn't really connected--there were way too many people around her and Aubrey for any of the guys to pick them out of the crowd--but she liked to think that they had.

As the guys took a break to change costumes--the band continuing to play--Rachel was again taken back to that first concert experience.  She remembered singing along to every song with Megan, waving her arms--believing that they could actually see her from their nosebleed seats--and thinking they were the five most amazing guys ever!  She remembered feeling jealous of the girls that were in the front couple of rows and feeling like every moment was a new high she had never experienced before.  Neither of them had wanted the evening to end and when it did--the lights of the venue coming back on--she and Megan had almost cried.  They had rushed outside as quickly as possible and stood, watching as the tour busses had pulled away-wondering if they would ever have the chance to see the guys in concert again.  They would, of course, a year later at Madison Square Garden, but in that moment Rachel would have done anything for the chance to rewind time and relive the experience all over again.  

"What do you think so far?" She asked, turning to speak to Aubrey--yelling over the noise around them.

"They're amazing!" Aubrey exclaimed.  "I had no idea it was possible to sing and dance like that at the same time!" 

Rachel laughed.  "They are pretty amazing."  She clapped her hands and yelled out as the opening for Pop began.  "You'll love this!" She said to Aubrey.  "This is Justin's chance to show off his beat-boxing skills."

Rachel and Aubrey danced and sang along as the guys continued to perform for the next hour, thoroughly enjoying themselves.  When the last notes of Bye, Bye, Bye faded and the lights came back up, Rachel again felt that overwhelming sense of sadness at having the night end, but it was quickly trumped by the fact that she had in her pocket the one thing she would have given her right arm for ten years ago.  She caught Aubrey's eye and knew the other girl was thinking the same thing--they wanted to get back stage as quickly as possible to congratulate their guys.  They had been lucky so far, in that nobody had recognized who they were, but Rachel knew the longer they stayed in the arena the more likely it was the someone was going to recognize either herself or Aubrey and begin questioning them on where the guys were and if they could get backstage. 

Trying to be a sneaky as possible, the two girls quickly made their way towards the nearest set of doors marked Personnel and, sliding the key cards they had been given earlier that afternoon over the security pad, opened the door.  The back halls were just as noisy and crowed with staff members and food service workers as the public areas were with fans, but Rachel and Aubrey wound their way through the chaos, excitedly chattering to each other about the show they'd just seen.  As they got closer to the rooms that had been designated as the guys' dressing rooms, they were stopped by a couple of security guards.  After showing their ID badges and were allowed to continue on.

Rounding a corner, Rachel caught sight of JC as he stood in the hallway, talking to one of the stagehands.  She let out an excited squeal as she ran towards him.  He turned at the sound, his face lighting up with a huge smile as he saw her--laughing as he caught her around the waist as she jumped into his arms. 

"You guys were fantastic!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him enthusiastically.  "Congratulations!"

JC kissed her back as he let her slide back down his body until her feet hit the floor.  "Don't get too close to me." He told her as he released her and tried to take a step back.  "I haven't showered yet." 

"I don't care." Rachel replied with a laugh as she put one arm around his waist--tugging him close as she kissed him again.

"Where are the girls?" Justin's voice preceded him as he walked out of the room they were closest to.  "They should be here.  Jace, have you seen..." He stopped--JC, Rachel and Aubrey all turning to look at him.  "You." He said, pointing at Aubrey, his blue eyes sparkling mischievously. 

"Me?" Aubrey asked innocently, pointing at herself.

"Come here." Justin demanded, crooking his finger at her and then pointing at the floor by his feet.  Aubrey walked over to him, letting out a squeal of her own as Justin put his arms around her, picked her up and spun her around.  "What did you think?" He asked. 

"Best concert I've ever been too!"  Aubrey replied with a smile as she put her arms around his neck.  "I think my favorite part was you beat-boxing." She told him.  "How come you didn't tell me you could do that?" 

"I don't know why you're so surprised." Rachel replied dryly.  "I haven't found anything yet that Justin can't do."

"I can't knit." Justin informed them.  There was a moment of silence before JC, Rachel and Aubrey all began to laugh.  "I'm serious." He continued.  "I can't knit."

"How in the world do you know that?" Rachel asked, still laughing. 

"My grandmother tried to teach me once." He replied.

"And?" Aubrey questioned with a giggle. 

"And..." Justin drawled with a shrug.  "It wasn't pretty."

"Alright." Rachel said with a laugh.  "Now I can start a list of the things Justin Timberlake can't do.  Are there any other activities you want to fess up to not being able to do?" She teased.  "Or am I going to just have to figure them out for myself?"

"Nope." Justin shook his head.  "That's the only one."  Everyone laughed again. 

"Come on, slowpokes!" Chris exclaimed, suddenly poking his head out of the room Justin had just come from.  "Get changed.  We got a party to get to!" He stepped out into the hallway, holding the door open wider.  "Ladies." He said, gesturing in towards the room.  "You can wait in here with me while these two pansies primp in front of the mirror."

"No thanks." Rachel replied.  "I think I'm going to go help this pansy primp." She replied, putting her hand on JC's chest as she smiled up at him.  JC bent his head, pressing his lips against hers. 

"Aubrey?" Chris questioned as JC began leading Rachel towards the room he had been given.

"Um..." Aubrey looked back and forth between Justin and Chris.

"Don't even think about it." Justin responded as he reached out and shoved Chris back into the room.  "We really need to find him a girl." He remarked, making Aubrey laugh.  "Come on." He said, taking her hand.  "Like the man said, we've got a party to get to." 

~~~~~~

"Wait."

JC stopped as Rachel tugged on his hand.  He looked at her in question as he pulled her into his dressing room and closed the door.  "What's up?" He asked.

"I have something," Rachel began as she let go of his hand, "that I've been waiting ten years to give to you."

JC watched with curiosity as she reached into the back pocket of the jeans she was wearing and pulled out a small piece of paper.  Stepping towards him, she reached out, tucked the paper into the front pocket of his jeans, then looked up at him through her lashes coyly.  "W-what was that?" He asked; suddenly wanting nothing more than to push her back against the wall.  She knew just how to get his blood pumping...

"My number." She replied. 

JC laughed.  Lifting his hands he placed them on her face as he leaned forward and kissed her.  "Reliving your teenage fantasies tonight, Sass?" He asked with a chuckle.

"You bet!" Rachel replied with a smile.

"Well," JC stepped back, putting his arms out to the side.  "Here I am.  Have your way with me." He grinned.  "Please."

"Um...I hate to break it to you, Pop star, but it wasn't all about sexing you up when I was seventeen." Rachel replied.  JC felt his smile fade and she chuckled.  "Now? Yes.  But then?  No." She shook her head.

JC looked at Rachel in surprise, one eyebrow rising at her answer.  "I don't believe you." He said. 

"Of course you don't." Rachel laughed.  "Why?" She asked.  "Because you've been conditioned to think that all that girls want to do is throw themselves at you."

"That's because they do." He countered. 

Rachel gasped as she put her hands on her hips--pursing her lips, trying to look upset.  He winked at her and her arms dropped to her sides.  "You didn't think about me like that?" He asked.  "At all?"  He questioned. 

"I didn't say that." Rachel replied as she lifted her chin slightly.  Damn he wanted her!  She was downright irresistible when she was teasing him like this.  "I said it wasn't all about sexing you up." She clarified, her lips twitching up as she tried to keep a straight face.

JC narrowed his eyes as he looked at her for a moment then shrugged.  "Okay." He said as he stepped farther into the room.  He crossed his arms over his chest as he grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled the material over his head.  "So, if you didn't want my body ten years ago," he asked, tossing the shirt onto the couch sitting against one wall.  "What did you want?"

~~~~~~~ 

"To..." Rachel cleared her throat.  "To be your friend." She swallowed, her stomach quivering and her hormones running wild as she watched JC remove his shirt.  Her eyes ran over his chiseled and toned body, barely suppressing groan.  She shook her head.  What the hell is wrong with me? She wondered.  Why was she suddenly getting so weak kneed being around him--as if they didn't live together, weren't engaged, and didn't share a bed every night?!

His blue eyes slid over to meet hers.  "Friends?" He asked, suspicion clouding his eyes.  Rachel nodded.  He turned to face her fully as he crossed his arms over his bare chest and again, Rachel swallowed--trying to ignore the sudden urge she had to attack him and have her way with him.  "You mean to tell me," he began as he cocked his head to one side in disbelief.  "That if things had worked out, and we had had a chance to meet ten years ago, all you would have wanted was to be friends?"

"Well, it wouldn't have been...all that I wanted." She admitted.  "No.'

"That's what I thought."  JC replied with a smirk as he turned to head towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"Hang on!" Rachel replied, stepping towards him as she reached out for him.  She put her hand on his arm, stopping him.  JC looked down at her hand and then back up at her.  "I really did want to be your friend." She told him.  "If we had...I just wanted to meet you, and tell you how much I loved listening to your voice."  She smiled up at him.  "It wasn't all about trying to kiss you or getting you to ask me to go back to your hotel room with you.  You just seemed like a really nice guy," she shrugged.  "And I wanted to get to know you; to maybe hang out." 

JC turned, put one hand on her face, and kissed her.  "As fun as that would have been," he replied, a sparkle of mischief in his eyes.  "I don't think I could have handled being friends with you."  He told her. 

Rachel looked at him in question, her brows furrowing.  "Why not?" She asked, feeling suddenly let down and rejected.  Why wouldn't he have been able to handle being friends with her? 

"Rachel," JC turned to face her fully.  "When we met for the first time I spent the majority of the night at that reception trying to come up with some way to get you to come home with me."  Rachel felt her cheeks warm at the blatant lust burning in his eyes.  "I wanted nothing more than to get you into bed because I knew that we'd be amazing together.  The chemistry we share blows my mind and I know for a fact that, had we met ten years ago, there is no way in hell that I would have been able to survive being your friend.  I would have lost my mind."

Rachel blinked up at him for a moment then threw her arms around his neck--their mouths meeting in a hungry and heated exchange.  She gasped as he turned her slightly, pushing her up against the wall.  His hips pressed into hers as she dug her fingers into his dark hair.  His hands seemed to be everywhere and she finally tore her lips from his, gasping for air as he continued to devour her neck.  She let out a moan as she felt him nip at her, his tongue then soothing over the area and raising goose bumps.  He pulled back all too soon and disappointment coursed through her as he rested his hands on the wall on either side of her as he breathed deeply--his head hanging down, his chest rising and falling heavily. 

"You wanna skip the party tonight?" She asked, running her fingers through his hair as she began nibbling along his jaw.  She loved the feel of his weight pressing her against the wall; of being completely possessed by him but she wanted more.  She arched against him slightly, her body crying out for his.  She knew she wasn't going to be satisfied until they had finished what they had started.  "We could just go home..." She left the invitation hanging, pulling her bottom lips between her teeth as she waited for his response.

"I have to go." He told her, his voice hoarse with restrained desire as his blue eyes met hers.  "It's part of the job.  Everyone else has probably already left without us."

"We could just stay here and have our own party." Rachel offered as she tightened her arms around his neck. 

"Don't tempt me, Sass." He warned. Rachel suppressed her desire to pout as he pulled away from her.  Her arms dropped from around his neck and she watched as he jammed his fingers into his hair.  "Just...just sit here." He told her, pointing at the couch.  "I gotta...I gotta take a shower and then we can...we can go."  He looked dazed and Rachel grinned at his flustered state.  She knew him well enough to know he was fighting an intense internal battle right now between his desires and his sense of obligation.  Rachel sank unsteadily onto the couch, her eyes following him as he walked into the small bathroom.  Normally she admired his sense of obligation and his commitment to always keep his word, but right now she cursed his dedication.  What about me? She wanted to ask.  You got me all worked up and now you're just going to walk away?

"Joshua." She called out.  He stopped, keeping his back to her. 

"Rachel..." He pled, quietly begging her to not make this any more difficult than it already was for him.

She stood and walked towards him.  Wrapping her arms around him she rested one hand against his chest while her other arm went around his waist.  She pressed her lips to the back of his left shoulder and felt him shiver slightly and heard him groan.  "I'm glad we're not just friends." She whispered, her lips lingering once more against his smooth, warm skin.  "I wouldn't have survived it either."

Without warning JC turned and grabbed her hand.  Pulling her into the bathroom with him he shut the door.  Rachel giggled. They were already late.  What the hell were a few more minutes? 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: showersex jc justin