Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: you might need a tissue for part of this chapter...I got a little teary writing it...

"Lucy, I'm home!" Justin called out in an exaggerated Cuban accent as he opened the front door of his house in L.A. and dropped his overnight bag to the ground.  Buckley and Brennan rounded the corner of the hall--their paws skidding along the tile as they fell over each other in their excitement, trying to stop.  "Hey, guys!" Justin greeted the boxers, earning excited barks from both of them as they tried to attack him.  He laughed as he scratched them both behind the ears. 

"Where is she?" He asked.  Brennan cocked her head to the side as she watched him.  "Where's Aubrey?"  Brennan barked then took off back down the hall towards the kitchen with Buckley close on her heels.  Justin chuckled and followed the dogs.  "Aubrey?" He called out.  He was beyond anxious to see her.  Their last night together out on the yacht seemed like a dream now.  He needed to see her, to touch her, to convince himself it had really happened--that they had really gotten married; that she was really his wife.  He stopped, standing in the doorway of the kitchen, Buckley and Brennan sitting down beside him as he took in the scene before him. 

Aubrey had her back to him, her hair hanging loose around her shoulders as she danced around the kitchen.  So that's where my shirt went.  He thought, a smile spreading across his face as he recognized the blue plaid flannel shirt she had on.  He thought he had left it in one of the hotel rooms he'd been in the last couple weeks.  He never would have suspected Aubrey of swiping it from him.  He cocked his head to the side as his eyes ran over her--knowing for a fact that that shirt had never looked that good on him.  He leaned against the doorway as she suddenly began singing along to what she was listening to on her I-pod.

You better take it from me, that boy is like a disease

You're running, you're trying, you're trying to hide

And you're wondering why you can't get free

He's like a curse, he's like a drug

You get addicted to his love

You wanna get out but he's holding you down

‘Cause you can't live without one more touch

Justin laughed as she reached over, grabbing a wooden spoon from the jar on the counter and used it as a microphone as she continued singing.

He's a good time cowboy Casanova

Leaning up against the record machine

Looks like a cool drink of water

But he's candy-coated misery.

He's the devil in disguise

A snake with blue eyes

And he only comes out at night

Gives you feelings that you don't want to fight

You better run for your life.

 

I see that look on your face

You ain't hearing what I say-

"Justin!" Aubrey exclaimed with a startled gasp, as she turned suddenly and saw him watching her.  She placed her hand against her chest.  "When did you get home?  How long have you been standing there?" She asked, setting the wooden spoon on the counter and removing the ear buds from her ears.

"Five minutes." He answered, straightening as he began walking towards her.  Aubrey's eyes lit up, a smile spreading across her face as she met him halfway, throwing her arms around his neck as he picked her up--spinning her a couple of times. 

"Welcome home." She told him, pressing her lips to his.

"Mmmm..." He licked his lips when she pulled back.  "Can I get this kind of welcome home whenever I come back?" He asked with a grin.  He set her feet back on the ground, but kept his arms around her. 

"A kiss?" She asked.  "Well, I don't know..." she drawled.  "I'll have to think about that." She continued, a teasing sparkle in her beautiful eyes.

"No, a concert." He told her, playfully nibbling at her lips.  Her cheeks warmed and she laughed. 

"You caught me off guard." She told him, her lips moving against his.  "I wasn't expecting you home for another couple of hours.  I was making cookies."  She waved her arm towards the counter and the ingredients she had set out.

"I was able to catch an earlier flight." He replied, kissing her fully--not caring at all about whatever it was she had been making.  "I wanted to surprise you." He finished as he pulled back. 

~~~~~~~~~

Aubrey smiled, leaning back slightly to look at him-her eyes hungrily taking in the sight of him.  She reached up, running her fingers through his hair.  "It's getting longer." She remarked as it curled slightly around her fingers.  It had only been a week and a half since she'd last seen him, but it felt like it had been years!  "And what is all of this?" She asked, running her fingers over the whiskers covering his jaw.  "Too lazy to shave this morning?" She asked, teasing him. 

"I had more important things to do." He replied, his arms tightening around her waist. 

"Oh yeah?" Aubrey asked.  "Like what?"

"Like getting home to my wife." He answered, lowering his head as he captured her mouth in a heated kiss. 

Aubrey tightened her arms around his neck-trying to get closer to him.  Justin tilted his head slightly, deepening the kiss, and Aubrey couldn't hold back the moan that escaped.  He released her mouth finally, resting his forehead against hers--their noses brushing against each other. 

"I didn't dream that, did I?"  He asked.  "Please tell me that really happened.  Are you really--"

"Yes." Aubrey replied, reaching up to silence him with a finger.  "You're stuck with me now, Justin Timberlake." She told him.  "For better or for worse, I'm yours."  He breathed a heavy sigh of relief as he kissed her again.  "And speaking of that." Aubrey said when he pulled back.  "I have something for you.  Come with me." She said, stepping out of his arms and taking his hand.

She led him towards the stairs and up to their bedroom.  She let go of his hand as she walked towards the dresser.  She could feel Justin's eyes on her as she opened one draw and withdrew the item she had bought for him a few days ago.  Her heart fluttered nervously as she turned back around to face him--hoping he would like it. 

"Come here." She said, crooking a finger at him.  Obediently he walked towards her.  "Hold out your hand."  She requested.  He held out his right hand.  "No.  Your other hand." She told him.  Justin put out his left hand--his blue eyes narrowing as he watched her closely. 

"What is it?" He asked.

Aubrey held up the wedding band she had purchased and watched as a smile slowly slid across his face.  Taking his left hand in hers she slid the ring onto his finger.  "Now it's official." She said with a smile.  "You're mine."

Justin looked at his hand for a moment then lifted his eyes to meet hers.  Placing both of his hands on her face he leaned forward.  "I've been yours since the first day we met, Aubrey Janae.  I admit, it took me a little longer than it should have to realize that fact, but it's the truth."  He brushed his thumbs across her cheeks.  "Since that day...there's never been anyone else for me but you, and there never will be.  I love you, with all my heart and soul and I can't wait to spend the next ninety years proving it to you." 

Aubrey wrapped her fingers around his wrists, trying to hold back her tears.  "Kiss me, Justin." She requested.  "Before I die of happiness."

He chuckled quietly as he leaned his forehead against hers.  "You can't die, till I say you can." He told her.    

"No?" She asked with a chuckle, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.   

"No." He shook his head.  "You're bound to honor and obey me now." He continued, a smirk on his face.  "Which means you have to do what I say..." He turned them and began walking backwards towards the bed.  "When I say."    

"Oh..." she smiled.  "I see." Aubrey replied, her stomach quivering at the predatory look in his eyes.

Justin nodded, stopping as they came to stand next to the bed.  "Like right now..." He drawled as he brushed his nose against her seductively, his lips a breath away from her own--driving her crazy. 

"Right now?" She asked, closing her eyes as he ran his nose along her jaw to her ear.  Aubrey shivered, a breathy sigh escaping her.  She gasped as Justin suddenly turned her and tossed her back onto the bed.  "Justin?" She asked, sitting up as she looked at him in question.  She watched as he crossed his arm, grabbed the hem of his T-shirt and lifted the material over his head.  Aubrey couldn't help the smile that spread as she unabashedly took in his incredible body.

"Right now..." he said, crawling up on the bed over her.  "I want you to make sweet," he pressed his lips against hers.  "Sweet love to me." He finished, kissing her again.

Aubrey giggled as she put her arms around his neck, accepting his weight as he rested his body atop hers.  "Whatever you say, Mr. Timberlake." She replied, her hands sliding down his chest between them.  Justin groaned.

"Oooh...Mrs. Timberlake..." He growled in her ear.  Aubrey giggled again, her back arching as his hands stole beneath the shirt she was wearing.  "You're pretty hot wearing my shirt."

"Oh, you like that?"  Aubrey asked, her fingers threading through his hair as she kissed his ear. 

"I thought I lost this shirt." He said, pulling back slightly to look down at her.  He ran his index finger down her nose, over her lips and chin, and along her throat and chest, stopping when he hit where the shirt was buttoned--his eyes following the path of his finger.  "I didn't know my wife," his eyes met hers again, "had stolen it." He smirked. "It looks good on you, Aubrey Janae." He chuckled.  "Hell, who am I kidding?  It looks great on you.  You can keep it." He said, pressing his lips to hers.  "But right now," He said, unbuttoning the top button, his lips making their way down her neck.  "I'm going to need you to take it off.  You can put it back on later." He promised.

Aubrey smiled.  Feeling a sudden surge of confidence she put her hands on his shoulders and used all her strength to roll them so she was now on top.  Justin quirked a brow in interest as his hands came to rest on her thighs, watching as she sat up and pushed the hair back from her face.  It was amazing what knowing that this man loved and adored her--had married her!--made her feel.  She felt free.  She felt powerful--like she could take on the world and win.  She wasn't afraid anymore.  She let out a laugh at the feeling.

"What's so funny?" Justin questioned.

"Not funny..." Aubrey shook her head.  "Just..."  She looked down at him.  "Do you remember the list I told I made?" She asked him.  "Of the things I wanted in life?"  He nodded.  She brushed her hair back over her shoulders and smiled as she unbuttoned another button on her shirt.  "I wrote down a lot of the things that you already know that I want." She told him.  "A family, a house, as normal a life as possible," she chuckled.  "And I want to finish my degree.  But I also wrote down that I wanted to overcome my fears." She slid her fingers down to the next button, watching as Justin's eyes moved back and forth between her face and her hands.  "I wrote down that I wanted to be able to trust you." This time his eyes stayed focused on hers.  "I wrote down that I wanted to be able to look in your eyes and know, without a shadow of a doubt, that when you tell me you love me, you really mean it."  Her fingers stilled as she looked down at him, blinking as she was suddenly overcome with emotion.  "You've given me everything I have ever wanted, Justin.  Everything.  Even the things money can't buy-the things I didn't even tell you I wanted." 

Justin sat up beneath her.  Aubrey scooted back so she was now straddling his lap instead of his stomach, her hands resting on his shoulders.  He placed his hands on her face, gently cupping her cheeks as he kissed first one corner of her mouth and then the other.  "You are my everything, Aubrey." He told her.  "I love you."

"I know." She nodded, smiling through the tears the blurred her vision.  She put a hand to his face as she pressed her lips to his.  "I know.  I love you, too."  She wound her arms around his neck as his slid around her waist.  "I love you, too."    

~~~~~~~

"I hate you."

"What?" Rachel questioned as she looked over at Megan.  "Why?  Why do you hate me?"

"Because you're making me wear heels," Megan stated, pointing down at the shoes on her feet.  "While you get to be barefoot for this whole thing."

Rachel chuckled.  "It's my wedding." She shrugged.  "Which means I get to do whatever the hell I want and you have to do whatever the hell I say."

Megan laughed as she looked back at the compact in her hand and continued applying her lipstick.  "Are you ready to do this?" She asked, closing the compact and looking over at Rachel.

Rachel shook her head.  "No." She answered honestly.  "I've spent the last year, almost, planning this day and now that it's actually happening..." she stopped.  "I'm so nervous I'm afraid I'm going to throw up.  How romantic would that be?" She asked dryly.  Megan laughed again as she put her arms around Rachel.  "Don't mess up my hair!" Rachel commanded. 

"Sorry." Megan replied, pulling back.  "You'll be fine, Ray.  I promise.  You're not going to throw up.  It's just all the anticipation and excitement building up, but once you're out there--and you see him," she sighed.  "Everything just kind of melts away and it's just the two of you." 

Rachel watched the dreamy expression spread across Megan's face as her friend became lost in thought.  "I'm really glad you're here, Megs." She said.

"Me, too." Megan smiled.  "This is the first celebrity wedding I've ever been to." She whispered conspiratorially.  Rachel laughed then closed her eyes and took a deep breath.  "You'll be fine, Ray." Megan assured her.  "You look gorgeous!  JC's going die when he sees you."

"You really think so?" Rachel asked, looking down at the dress she was wearing.

"I know so." Megan nodded.

The girls both turned as Aubrey poked her head into the tent.  "Everyone's here." She smiled. 

Rachel took a deep breath.  "This is it." She stated, reaching for Megan's hand once more as the butterflies in her stomach multiplied exponentially.  "Okay." She nodded.  "Let's do this."

~~~~~~~~

JC fidgeted nervously, straightening his tie for the tenth time in the last five minutes.  This is ridiculous.  He thought, dropping his hands to his sides and taking a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves.  "I've been on stage in front of twenty thousand people before." He reminded himself, under his breath.  "Why the hell am I so nervous right now?!"

"Because you're getting married."  JC looked over as Justin leaned towards him, whispering.  Justin put his hand on his shoulder.  "You're supposed to be nervous.  Relax."

"Wait till it's your turn." JC replied.  "Then you can tell me to relax."  Justin just smiled.  "I can't believe I'm doing this." JC stated, his eyes scanning the small gathering of friends and family.  His mother was already dabbing at her eyes as she sat on one of the chairs that had been set up on the sand. 

After all their talks and discussions about where to get married, they had finally decided to have the ceremony on the beach.  Sure it was a bit windy and the sand was inconvenient, but the water and the setting sun behind them made a fantastic backdrop.  He had to hand it to her--Rachel knew what she was doing when it came to designing and putting together the perfect event. 

"I can't believe you're doing this either." Justin confided, breaking JC from his thoughts.  "I thought for sure you were through with being in a relationship after..." He paused.  "Well...after everything that's happened."

"I was." JC nodded.  "I was." 

Further conversation between the men was halted as the minister stepped up next to JC and Aubrey started the music playing from where she was standing at the back.  Megan made her appearance, walking down the aisle toward them--stopping and standing a few feet away from JC and Justin.  She smiled at them, then looked out to the audience, smiling at her husband who sat in the second row. JC too, looked over at Jackson-suddenly blown away by the fact that if he had never met Jackson Taylor, if he had never decided to get an investment broker to help manage his money, he may never have met Rachel and wouldn't be standing where he was standing right now about to take a huge step he never thought he would take. 

Aubrey switched songs and everybody turned, then stood up as Rachel appeared--accompanied by her father.  JC's eyes met hers and his nerves suddenly disappeared as she smiled at him.  She took his breath away.  The strapless bodice hugged her tightly, while the full skirt flowed down from her waist.  The material was a soft cream color that coordinated perfectly with the light pink roses in her hair and bouquet.  He had given her a set of diamond earrings and a matching necklace for Valentine's Day this year and he could see the jewels glittering against her skin.  He felt like pinching himself--to assure himself that he was truly awake and that this was really happening.  He still found it hard to believe sometimes that she loved him but as she stopped a foot away from him--her beautiful brown eyes staying locked on his--and her father placed her hand into his, JC sent a silent prayer of gratitude heavenward.  He didn't know how it had happened, or how he had managed to convince this beautiful creature to marry him, but he had.  And who was he to question it?

~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel gave JC's fingers a squeeze as she stepped up next to him and stood before the minister they had hired.  Megan had been right.  As soon as she had seen him, all of her nervousness had disappeared.  A small part of her had worried that he wouldn't show up and was going to back out at the last minute.  She knew it was an irrational fear and as she had walked down the aisle towards him-watched the way his eyes had lit up at the sight of her--every worry and concern had vanished. 

The minister spoke for a few moments about love and the ceremony that was about to be performed then handed it over to Rachel and JC, informing their friends and family that they were going to recite the vows they had written.  Rachel turned to face JC.  He stood, looking at her for a moment--his blue eyes searching hers--then he opened his mouth and began to speak.

"Three years ago," He began, taking her other hand in his as well.  "I had given up on a lot of things.  I had given up on my career.  I had given up on myself and I had given up on love."  He stopped, blinking a few times.  Rachel saw the tell-tale sheen of tears in his eyes, which prompted her own to start forming.  He swallowed hard and squeezed her hands.  "Then I met you." He said, his voice cracking slightly.  He cleared his throat and Rachel bit her lip to stop its trembling-though she could do nothing about the tears that fell and slid down her cheeks.  "You sassed your way into my life, Rachel, and rearranged everything.  Literally." He joked and she laughed through her tears.  "Because of you I was able to do what I love once again.  Because of you I was able to be myself once again and because of you, I was able to love and trust once again.  Our relationship has been anything but smooth at times.  I've made some stupid mistakes and I know I've hurt you in the past but you've forgiven me and shown me that true love is unconditional.  I don't deserve you but I love you and I promise--today, in front of God and these witnesses-that I will do everything in my power to be the man you want and need and I hope that someday I can prove myself worthy of you."

Rachel's tears were flowing freely by the end of his speech.  She didn't know how she was going to be able to recite what she had written.  Megan reached over, handing her a handkerchief.  She released one of JC's hands and took it--blotting it under her eyes. 

"I should have gone first." She said, making everyone laugh.  JC squeezed the hand he was still holding, his eyes never leaving hers.  Taking a deep breath she squared her shoulders.  "I have loved you since I was fifteen years old."  She began.  "But my love for you has changed drastically over the last couple years.  You are no longer the boy I once dreamt about meeting.  You are the man who has seen me at my worst and has helped me become my best.  You are the man who has helped me overcome the obstacles that life has presented me and been there with onion rings when I needed them."  He smiled and Rachel felt her tears falling again as she reached for his other hand.  "No matter what life throws at us next, today I give you my hand and my heart and I promise to support you, to laugh with you, to cry with you, to honor and respect you, but most importantly I promise to love you.  Forever."

When she had finished, the minister asked for the rings.  Justin and Megan produced the rings and Rachel and JC turned to look at the minister. 

"Joshua, please take Rachel by the left hand and repeat after me: Rachel Olivia Kline," The minister began.

JC turned to look at Rachel and repeated her name as he took a hold of her left hand.  "Rachel Olivia Kline." Rachel smiled as she looked up at him.

"With this ring, as a token of my love and devotion," the minister prompted.

"With this ring," JC echoed as he slowly slid the wedding band onto her finger.  "As a token of my love and devotion." He gave her hand a squeeze as he continued to look deeply into her eyes.

"I thee wed."

"I thee wed." JC repeated. 

"Rachel," the minister turned to her.  "Please take Joshua by the left hand and repeat after me: Joshua Scott Chasez."

"Joshua Scott Chasez." Rachel repeated. 

"With this ring, as a token of my love and devotion." The minister recited the next line.  Repeating the line, Rachel slid the silver wedding band he had picked out onto his finger then held his hand with both of her.  "I thee wed." The minister finished.

"I thee wed." Rachel proclaimed. 

"By the powers vested in me by the state of California, I know pronounce you husband and wife." The minister concluded.  "Joshua, you may now kiss your bride."

JC stepped towards her and Rachel looked up at him, her heart ready to burst out of her chest.  They'd done it!  They'd really done it!  JC lifted his hands, gently cupping her face as he pressed his lips against hers softly.  She could tell he was trying to keep it simple because of the audience they had, but she didn't care.  Throwing her arms around his neck, Rachel kissed him enthusiastically.  JC made a noise of surprise but he put his arms around her waist, lifting her off the ground slightly--kissing her back passionately as their friends and family clapped and cheered.

They were married!  The dream Rachel had been harboring for the last fourteen years had just come true.  She had married the man of her dreams and nothing was going to stop her from celebrating that fact.  As she pulled back, JC laughed and hugged her tightly.  Rachel rested her chin on his shoulder, her arms still wound around him.  They stayed like that for another couple moments until people began coming up to congratulate them.  After accepting hugs from his parents and siblings, her dad, and each of the guys, Rachel felt JC put his arm around her waist and pull her close.

"Now what, wedding planner?" JC whispered as he leaned down and nuzzled her ear.

"Now?" She asked, turning to look at him.  "Now, we party!" Rachel replied with an excited smile as she began leading him down the aisle towards where the cars were parked. "Follow me."  

~~~~~~~~

"Aside from being a world famous pop star, you must have some special magical powers I don't know about." Jackson said as he came to stand next to JC. 

JC looked over at him, a confused look on his face.  "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Rachel." Jackson replied, pointing across the room to where Rachel stood, talking and laughing with Megan and Aubrey.  "The first time I met her was at a wedding reception I went to with Megan when we were first dating." Jackson said, lifting the bottle of beer he was holding to his lips and taking a swig.  "Rachel swore to me that she was never getting married." He continued.  "But if, somehow, she ever did, she was never going to have a reception because they were ‘dumb and expensive.'"  He looked around at the party going on around them then turned back to look at JC who chuckled as his eyes remained focused on Rachel across the room.  "So, how'd you do it?" Jackson asked.  "How'd you get her to agree to marry you?"

JC shrugged as he looked over at Jackson.  "Magic." He replied with a grin.

Jackson laughed as he slapped JC on the back.  "Congratulations, man." He offered, clinking his beer bottle against the glass JC held in his hand.  "Marriage can be rough sometimes; I'm not going to lie." Jackson said.  "But," he paused, smiling when Megan's eyes caught his from where she was standing and she smiled at him.  "It's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Thanks." JC replied.  "For everything."  Jackson turned to look at JC in question.  "None of this would have happened if we hadn't met all those years ago." JC clarified.  "Now," he said, lifting his glass to his lips and throwing back his head as he emptied the contents.  Handing the glass to Jackson he tugged at the sleeves of his tux.  "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go dance with my wife."

~~~~~~~~~ 

Rachel watched as JC began walking towards her from across the room, only half listening as Megan told her of the offer they had had on their house and the plans she and Jackson were making to move to California within the next month.  Her stomach quivered at the determined look in JC's eyes and her heart began fluttering in her chest.  He looked incredible!  There was nothing quite like JC in a tuxedo.  The man had had his ups and downs over the years when it came to his choice in fashion, but a tux was something he knew how to wear and had always looked amazing in.

"Are you even listening to me?" Megan asked, breaking through Rachel's thoughts.

"Nope." Rachel shook her head, not even bothering to lie. 

Megan laughed.  "Okay."

Rachel turned to look at her best friend.  "Sorry." She apologized, turning her eyes back to JC.

"It's alright." Megan smiled.  "I know I can't compete with the amazing and talented JC Chasez.  Especially when he's walking towards you wearing a tux."

"I feel like I'm dreaming." Rachel confessed as JC was stopped by some of his relatives that had come in from out of state.  He looked over at her apologetically and she smiled at him.  "Am I dreaming?" She asked turning again to look at Megan.  "Please tell me this is real."

"It's real." Megan replied with a smile.  "You just did what millions of women around the world have been wishing, hoping and praying that they could do for the last ten years."

Rachel let that sink in then let out an excited giggle.  "I just married JC Chasez!" She said, looking at Megan in amazement.  "How...I can't even..." She shook her head, unable to express what she was feeling at the moment. 

Megan laughed beside her then leaned over and gave Rachel a hug as the man they were discussing finally approached them.  "Enjoy the moment." She said, pulling back. 

Rachel's eyes met JC's as he stopped in front of her-barely registering when Megan walked away, leaving them alone.  "Hi." He greeted her--his blue eyes sparkling happily.

"Hi." Rachel replied. 

JC held out his hand to her.  "Dance with me?" He asked. 

Rachel slid her hand into his and followed as he led her out onto the dance floor.  He signaled to the DJ as he pulled her into his arms.  As the opening bars of the song began, Rachel looked at him in surprise.  This wasn't the song they had originally talked about having as the song they would have their first dance to.  "Jace?" She questioned. "What..."

He tightened the arm that was around her waist, pulling her close.  "I made a little change." He admitted.  "I heard this song a few days ago and knew right away that it was our song."

Rachel looked up into his incredible, blue eyes-listening to the words of the song as he led her around the dance floor.

Didn't they always say we were the lucky ones?
I guess that we were once, babe, we were once,
But luck will leave you cursed, it is a faithless friend,
And in the end, when life has got you down,
You've got someone here that you can wrap your arms around.

So hold on to me tight,
Hold on to me tonight.
We are stronger here together,
Than we could ever be alone.
So hold on to me,
Don't you ever let me go.   

Rachel laid her head down on his shoulder, her nose brushing against his neck as she tightened the arm she had around him in her attempt to get as close as possible to him. 

There's a thousand ways for things to fall apart,
But it's no one's fault, no it's not my fault.
Maybe all the plans we made might not work out,
But I have no doubt, even though it's hard to see.
I've got faith in us, and I believe in you and me. 
 
JC bent his head slightly and began singing along quietly--the sound of his voice low in her ear and his warm breath on her neck raising a million goose bumps. 

So hold on to me tight.
Hold on, I promise it will be alright.
Cuz it's you and me together,
And baby all we've got is time.
So hold on to me,
Hold on to me tonight.

There's so many dreams that we have given up.
Take a look at all we've got,
And with this kind of love,
And what we've got here is enough.

So hold on to me tight.
Hold on, I promise it will be alright.
Cuz we are stronger here together,
Than we could ever be alone.
Just hold on to me,
Don't you ever let me go.  

As the song ended, and another began, Rachel lifted her head-her eyes meeting JC's for a moment before he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers.  She kissed him back, shutting her eyes tightly as she sought to memorize every detail of what had just happened.  She wanted to be able to look back on this moment in twenty-five years and be able to remember how it had felt to be in his arms and know that--although they had had their share of struggles, and she was certain they would have more--no matter what tomorrow held for them they loved each other and would hold on to each other. 

JC's lips released hers, and Rachel slowly opened her eyes as he pulled back.  "I love you." He pledged.    

Rachel felt tears pricking at the conviction he had put behind those three little words.  "I love you, too." She replied, placing a hand against his cheek.  She pulled him down for another kiss--releasing the hand she still held and winding her arms around his neck as their lips met again.  "I love you, too."

 ~~~~~~~~~

"So, are you upset?"

Aubrey turned from watching Rachel and JC as they danced their first dance as husband and wife and looked over at Justin who was sitting beside her.  "What?" She asked, looking at him in confusion.  "Why would I be upset?"

"Because we didn't do..." he waved the fork in his hand around for a moment then took another bite of the cake in front of him.  "This." He finished.  "You didn't get to wear the dress, or have the reception I'm sure you wanted."  He looked at her in apology.

"Maybe not." She replied, hugging his arm as she looked up at him.  "But I got the guy I wanted." She smiled as she kissed his cheek.  "I'm not upset." Aubrey continued, wanting to reassure him that she was perfectly happy with their quick decision to get married a few weeks ago and keep it secret for a while.  "I promise."

"When do you want to tell everyone?" He asked, spearing another bite of cake, but this time holding it out for her. 

Aubrey accepted the bite then shrugged.  "That's up to you." She told him.  "But..." she trailed off as she looked over at Rachel and JC for a moment then turned back to Justin.  "Let's give it a little while." She said.  "I don't want to ruin their moment, you know?"

Justin nodded.  "It's going to be hard keeping my hand in my pocket for too long." He told her as he took the last bite of the cake.  "I don't think anybody's noticed it yet, but it's not going to be too much longer before someone does."

Aubrey chuckled.  "You don't have to wear your ring until we announce it to people, if you don't want." She told him.  "I won't get mad if you're not wearing it."

"I want to wear it." He told her.  "I like wearing it." He smiled.  "It makes me think of you every time I look at it."

"Well, then you're just going to have to go around with your hand in your pocket for awhile." Aubrey replied.  "Or you could tell everyone it's a chastity ring." She teased.

Justin laughed.  He moved the arm she had been holding on to and put it around her shoulders, drawing her close.  "Nobody's going to believe that." He told her.  "Especially not when I've got a ‘fiancée,'" he made quotation marks in the air with his fingers as he said the word, "that looks like you." He finished, turning his head and nuzzling her ear.

Aubrey shivered as Justin pressed his lips to the side of her neck.  "Justin..." She breathed in warning as his lips began to roam. 

"Aubrey..." he replied, matching her tone. 

She slapped his chest playfully.  "Don't be a brat." She told him. 

He sighed and sat up.  "One more question." He stated.

"What?" She replied, leaning her head against his shoulder. 

"Where do you want your tattoo to go?"

Aubrey lifted her head and looked at him in confusion.  "My tattoo?" She asked.  "What in the world are you talking about?"

Justin turned his blue eyes on her.  "You remember." He told her.  "You asked me once how many tattoos I had.  I told you how many and explained them all to you then I told you there was one more I was going to get."  Aubrey's heart skipped in her chest.  She had honestly forgotten about that conversation they had had when he had taken her to Cabo last year but now that he had brought it up, so knew what he was talking about.  "I told you the last one I was going to get was going to be my wife's name." He continued.  "So..." he drawled.  "Where do you want it?"

Aubrey looked at him for a moment.  "I...I don't know." She replied, taken back.  "Where do you want it?" She asked.  "It's your body.  I'm sure you've thought about where you want to put it, haven't you?"

He shrugged.  "There are a few places I could put it, but I wanted to see if you had a preference."

"How big is it going to be?" She asked.

Again he shrugged.  "However big it needs to be to fit the space."

Aubrey studied him for a moment, trying to visualize where he should put the new tattoo.  He stared back, his blue eyes watching her closely.  "What about..." she hesitated.

"Yes?" He questioned. 

"What about on your chest?" She asked, reaching out and placing her hand above his heart.  "Right here." She continued quietly as her eyes stayed locked with his.  "Is that too cheesy?" She asked.  "Putting it over your heart like that?" She chuckled.

Justin placed a hand over hers and she watched as his lips lifted slightly.  "Yes." He nodded.  "It's cheesy, but..." He smiled.  "That's where I wanted to put it." He told her.  "My heart is yours, after all."

Aubrey smiled as she leaned towards him, kissing him then laying her head back against his shoulder.  They watched as the party started winding down and people began leaving.  Before too many left however, Rachel announced she was going to be tossing her bouquet.

"You wanna go up there?" Justin asked.

"Why?" She questioned.  "I'm not single anymore."

"I know." He said.  "But nobody else knows that.  It might look suspicious if you don't go up there."

"No more suspicious than you keeping your left hand in your pocket all the time." She replied dryly, making him laugh. 

"Point taken." He agreed.  They watched as Rachel tossed her bouquet over her shoulder to the small crowd gathered behind her and laughed along with everyone else when they saw who had caught it. 

Chris turned and looked around.  When he spotted Aubrey over the bouquet of pink roses in his hands he gave her a thumbs up.  "This is for you." He told her with a grin.  

"Okay," Justin remarked.  "Enough is enough."  Aubrey laughed.  "We have got to get him a girlfriend." 

Chapter End Notes:
Song credits: "Cowboy Casanova" by Carrie Underwood and "Hold On" by Michael Buble. 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: showersex jc justin