Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my Sorry-I-Haven't-updated-in-forever-but-I've-been-busy-and-should-be-writing-one-of-my-huge-papers-instead-of-this chapter. Therefore, it is not proofread and probably sucks but it's the best I could do at this moment in time haha. Phew. Will be at least 2 weeks until anything else, which is perhaps sooner than my past updates. Ah. ok. Thanks for reading! <3

 

         “He’s going to be so excited. I’m so excited” Ken said as we drove to my mother’s house to pick up our son for a fulfilled day at Disneyland.

         “Are you really excited Ken? I had no idea.”

         She laughed at my sarcasm and playfully slapped my leg, “He’s going to be super excited though, I bet he doesn’t even remember going.”

         “I’m sure he remembers Ken, he’s got your blood. Your whole family’s got the Disney obsession since birth.”

         “Add that to your musketeer blood and I’m surprised he didn’t pop out a mouse.”  Ken laughed at her joke and I couldn’t help but laugh along with her. She’s such a dork, she’s always got those jokes that she thinks are so funny but the reality is they’re corny as shit. If anyone else told the joke they’d get blank stares, but with Kendall everyone laughs just cause she thinks it’s so damn funny. That’s what I love about her. I realize I keep thinking of more things that are the reason why I love her but there’s plenty more.

         “You’re a dork,” she slapped my leg again but this time left her hand. “Seriously, I’m sure he remembers, you said you remember the first time you went.”

         “I do. And I was nine months old.”

         “Of course,” I agreed with a smile. There is no possible way that she can remember going to Disney World when she was nine months old, it’s just not possible. She knows I think it’s bullshit but every time I even mention it…

         “Of course is right. I know you don’t believe me but you need to. I remember her saying that I looked exactly like she did when she was nine months old.”

         “And you don’t think it’s possible that because your parents told you that a hundred times it almost feels like you were there?”

         She was quiet for a second, I got her thinking, “No.” she finally answered simply, “Because I can see her saying it not my parents saying it. She said that I’d grow up to be a princess too, just like her.”

         “Well she got that part right,” I smiled as I pulled into my mother’s driveway and she rolled her eyes.

         “Should we surprise him? We should surprise him. Let’s not tell him where we’re going.”

         “Alright, you got it kid.” I said as I knocked on the door before walking into my mother’s house. “Anybody home?”

         “Daddy!” JJ screamed and ran from the living room into my arms, “Granny! Daddy’s here.” He looked over my shoulder and saw Kendall, “MOMMY! Granny Mommy’s here too!”

         “Hi Darling,” Ken picked him up and held onto him tightly, “Were you good for Granny? Did you have a good night?”

         “Yeah. I’m good,” JJ answered with a giggle.

         “Oh yeah,” I answered sarcastically.

         “I was!” he giggled again, “Ask Granny.”

         “He’s always good,” my mother said as she made her way into the kitchen. “How was your night? Oh hi Kendall, how are you doing sweetie?” she walked right past me, my own mother, and pulled Kendall into a hug.

         “I’m good, thank you. Thanks so much for watching him last night. It was a big help, we needed that.”

         “Of course, anytime,” my mother said giving me one of her famous looks that tells me she wants to know what exactly is going on.

         “What are we gonna do today Mommy?

         “We’re gonna go to Disneyland! Ken shouted causing JJ to jump up and down with excitement. I watched as the two of them jumped around and laughed when I remembered she was the damn one that wanted to wait to tell him until we got there. You’d think she’s a four year old too, she just couldn’t hold it in.

         “Daddy! We’re going to Disneyland! Are you coming too?”

         “Of course man, I wouldn’t miss that.”

         “Yay!” he ran over to me, “We’re gonna have fun! Can we go? Can we go? Can I go meet Mickey and Minnie and Goofy and Donald and Daisy and Pluto and…”

“Yeah man, let’s go,” I cut him off because I’m pretty sure he was about to name every Disney character ever created. My family is absolutely obsessed with all things Disney. I have no control anymore.  “Thanks a lot Ma.”

         “Anytime. Call me later and fill me in,” she whispered as I gave her a hug. My mother is worse than a seventeen year old girl when it comes to gossip.

 

         The whole day was absolutely amazing. Words can’t even explain how much fun we all had. We were like a real family again, no one bothered us and we got to do everything we wanted. It’s impossible to fight or even disagree in Disneyland, it’s far too happy. I should have thought of that a long time ago and taken her here this time last year. I’m sure we’d be in a completely different situation right now if I had.

         We stayed all day and waiting until after the fireworks to head back. JJ fell asleep as soon as we got on the highway.

         “Fun day?” I asked Kendall.

         “Yeah, amazing day. Thank you. We should do like weekly Disney trips.”

         “Weekly?” I’d shoot myself. “How about monthly?”

         “Yeah,” she laughed, “That’s probably more reasonable.”

         Then she rested her head on my shoulder and I really felt like this whole day was some kind of a magical fairy tale. I was tempted to drive by the house at least ten times so she’d stay this close to me but decided against it. Ken didn’t say a word when I pulled into the driveway, just smiled and helped JJ out of the car.

         “Come on little man, time for bed.”

         “I’ll get him,” I said as I picked him up and carried him inside, “You know you’re going to have to stop pretending you’re sleeping when we get upstairs so you can brush your teeth.”

         JJ giggled and so did his mother when I sat him on the bathroom counter and handed him his toothbrush.

         “Did you have fun today?” Kendall asked she soaped up a cloth t wash him up before bed.

         ‘Yeah, uh huh. So much fun. My favorite was the end and the fireworks. Can we go again tomorrow?”

         “Not tomorrow,” I laughed, “Soon though.”

         “Are you gonna stay here tonight Daddy? Are you gonna stay over again?”

         “Yes, he is.” Kendall answered for me. I didn’t know I was, I hadn’t really thought about it but now that I know I am, well shit. “Is that ok? I mean you can, I want you to.”

         “Yeah,” I answered quickly, so much for me playing it cool I’m ready to dance around the fucking room, “Yeah.”

         “Alright then, time for bed!” Kendall picked JJ up and carried him to his room.

         “I’m not tired though!”

         “Baby,” she laughed, “You can’t even keep your little eyes open. You’re very tired.”

         “Yeah, but I wanna stay up with you and watch a movie.”

         “We’re going to bed too buddy, I’m as tired as you are.” I answered before tucking my son in bed. It’s been awhile since I’ve done this, in our house with my wife next to me. “Goodnight buddy.”

         “Night Daddy! Night Mommy!”

         “Good night JJ, we love you.”

         It’s weird how much it means to JJ when we’re all together, just the three of us. I never thought it was that big of a deal for him when we’re apart but I’m really starting to see that I’m not the only one that found this whole thing absolutely unbearable.

         “Just gonna take a shower,” Ken said as she walked into the bathroom, “I had a great day though Justin, I’m really glad we decided to go.”

         “Yeah, I had fun too Ken.” I said as I sat down at the foot of the bed and took my shoes off, “So did JJ.”

         “Yeah he had a ball. Don’t you want to take a shower?”

         “Huh?” I looked up to see Kendall standing by the bathroom door wearing only her bra and underwear.

         “Do you want to take a shower?” she repeated.

         “Uh… no its ok, you go ahead. I’ll take one in the morning.” You’d think I’ve never seen the girl naked before, but I feel like it’s the first time I’m seeing her, or a girl in general, in her bra and panties. I can’t think straight, I can’t even fucking move and I’m sure my mouth is hanging open like a complete moron.

         Kendall giggled and unhooked her bra, letting it drop to the ground, “I’m asking if you want to shower with me.”

         “I… are… I mean, are you sure?”

         “Justin,” she walked over to the bed and grabbed my hand, “I really, really want you to come shower with me.” she bit her bottom lip and looked down at me a way no man could resist. I don’t want to resist, fuck it’s been a long time, but I’m not exactly sure if this is something we should be doing.

         I stood up and let her lead me to the bathroom where she quickly locked the door and pushed me against it, pulling my shirt off and attaching her lips to mine.  She undid my belt and pushed my pants down as she placed my hands on her waist. I pulled her panties down and took a second to take it all in, staring at her.  Ken smiled and turned the shower on before walking back to me and wrapping her arms around my waist. She kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, “I want you so bad.”

         I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the shower. Who am I not to give the girl what she wants? I’ve always done everything I could to make her happy and give her everything she wants. Now she wants me, so fuck, I’m going to give it to her.

         I kissed her passionately, my hands running over her naked body. She kissed my neck as I threw my head back and she ran her hands over my chest then slowly traced the lines down my waist and grabbed onto me. Ken moaned softly as I slid my hand down her waist, “I missed you so much,” she whispered. With that I picked her up and held her against the wall, placing her legs around my waist and entered her hard. She moaned loudly and threw her head back. I watched as the water fell down her beautiful body as I grinded into her before feeling her tense up around me.  She screamed when she reached her spot and I felt myself explode inside her.

         I placed her back down on the ground and she giggled before grabbing the shampoo and rubbing it in my hair, “Well shit, I forgot how good we are together.”

         “Oh, you forgot,” I laughed and put some shampoo in her hair.

         “Well, yeah.” She stopped talking, or rubbing the shampoo in and just kind of looked at me.

         “Why are you looking at me like that?”

         “I’m not.” She spoke before washing the shampoo out of her hair. “I’m just… I don’t know.”

         “You don’t know?”

         “Tired. I’m just tired.”

         I fucking knew this was a bad idea. Now everything’s going to get all weird and awkward, “Are things going to be all weird now?”

         “No, why would they be weird?” she asked before kissing my lips quickly and getting out of the shower, wrapping herself in a towel, “Nothing’s weird. It’ s just been a busy day.” she held out a towel, “Coming?”

         “Yeah.” I turned the shower off and stepped out, taking the towel from her hand; “Things are going to be all fucking weird now.”

         “No they’re not, they’re not.” Ken said as she pulled her nightgown on, “It’s just, I… I really missed you. So much. It’s just kinda weird that you’re here and we’re here and… I don’t know. I just missed you a lot Justin.”

         “I missed you too Ken.”

         “I know. That’s why I just don’t get everything and I…” she paused as I pulled my sweats on, “I don’t know. Let’s just go to bed.”

         “We can talk, if you want to talk.” I figure it’s worth a try, we haven’t done much talking in the past year, and I know we’re going to have to at some point. Sure, we got some of it out yesterday but there’s still a lot more to go.

         “I do want to talk,” she said as she climbed in to bed, “I definitely do want to talk but not now. I want to sleep now, but then we’ll talk. OK?”

         “Alright Ken, whatever you want.” I crawled into bed next to her and she turned the light off and cuddled up to me, resting her head on my chest.

         Why can’t things just magically go back to the way they were? Why can’t we just both say we screwed up and now we’re fine again? This is too much shit.

         “Justin, are you still awake?” she whispered a few minutes later.

         “Yeah?” I whispered back.

         “I just… I love you. I don’t know if you know that or… I just want you to know that I do and I really appreciate everything you’re doing and everything you’ve done and I…” she trailed off, she’s definitely crying now.

         “It’s alright Ken.” I said as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer, “I love you too.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj love