"Taylor, you're kinda freaking me out here." Justin says, hands still moving up and down arms.

I can't believe that skank has been out on the road with Ethan since day one. He lied to me. He lied to me about kissing an 'ex-girlfriend'. Lisa is not an ex-girlfriend. He's actually cheating on me.

"Tay?"

My head snaps up to his. "Sorry."

He looks me over. "Are you ok?"

I nod. I'm a littled scared at how calm I am right now. "So, Lisa is fucking Ethan behind my back and he lied to me about it."

He steps back in shock. "What?"

"Yea, I saw them together." I brush past him and walk down the hall to my office. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I know that it's not normal how calm I am. But I have no idea how else to act. 

"Wait, start from the beginning." He trails after me into the office.

I sit down at my desk. "That's wher I was, when you picked me up at the airport." I shake my head. "I saw him kiss her. He told me it was an ex-girlfriend and it didn't mean anything. I actually believed him."

He doesn't say anything for a long time. So long that I'm a little worried what he's thinking.

"Justin?" I lean foward in my chair.

"Ethan? Does he know you saw him?" He sits down in the chair across from me. It looked more like he flopped into it to be honest.

He's worrying me right now. I've never seen Justin like this before. While he looks normal, his eyes are full of rage.

I swallow, getting more and more worried with every passing second. I have no clue what he might do.

"I talked to him the other day about it. He said what he said and I actually bought it." I push my hair back from my face, feeling slightly annoyed with myself for buying Ethan's bullshit. "I am such an idiot."

"He's the idiot."

I meet his gaze and the butterflies are back.

Suddenly he stands. "I gotta go." He heads towards the door. "I'll call you later."

"Wait! Where are you going?" I stand to follow after him.

He stops in the doorway. "I just need to take care of some stuff but I'll call you later." He gives me a smile when I reach his side. "We'll talk later, ok?"

My insides feel like they've melted. All it takes is one look from this man and I'm like jello. I nod my head dumbly and he presses a quick kiss to my cheek.

~~

I'm so pissed right now that the only thing I can do to calm down is to leave her. That's not what I wanted to do. It didn't seem like she needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to comfort her but I wanted to be that person if she needed that.

So I'm driving around LA, not sure how to handle this. Part of me wants to just drop the band so that he's out on his ass but I've invested too much time and money at this point and the record sales are getting better each week. I maybe in love with Taylor but I'm not dummy.

I want to give her all the things she deserves and I can't do that if I'm not making money.

My mind is racing with ideas of how to handle this. Do I call him and let him have it? Do I pay him a visit? Do I fire Lisa? Do I let Taylor work this out on her own and see what happens? What I need is Trace. I need to talk to him and see what he thinks.

Knowing him, he'll probably say we make a little visit to him and knock him around a little. He was always a sucker for Taylor. He looked after her like she a little sister. 

I can't stop from grinning at the thought of what he would say to Ethan.

Ok, my minds made up. I know what I'm going to do. I make a quick u-turn and hit the gas pedal.

Chapter End Notes:
ok, super short, SORRY!! it was a really long weekend and i'm beyond exhausted. long story short, i slept in a bathtub last night.....and no i wasn't drunk. so i'm going to bed


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers