I know I shouldn't be standing outside this door but I can't help it. I want to see him.

  I need help. Seriously, I have problems.

  Taking a deep breath, preparing myself for who may be in the studio, I push the door open. It takes a minute for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. Why do people always keep it so damn dark in here? Don't you need to see the controls? I look around to see three members of Ethan's band, two producers and Ethan sitting around, heads bobbing to the beat of the music that's playing.

  He looks up and smiles when he sees me. Inwardly, I'm squealing like a little girl. The things this man does to me is ridiculous. He motions for me to come closer but I shake my head and lean against the wall. 

  I do have some limits, like no jumping him while he's working.

  We've been casually dating for a few weeks now and it's great. He's funny and sweet and we get along really well. We've been spending time together ever chance we get, which right now is kind of hard between my work and him recording but we're trying. That fact alone makes me like him that much more.

  The door beside me opens and I straighten up when Justin walks in. I give him a small smile and he returns it.

  "Hanging out?" He asks quietly.

  I nod. "Lunch break." He returns the nod and we stand in silence, listening to the music.

  "Hey guys, good news." Justin says once the song ends and all eyes turn to him. "We've got you a small club tour started for you guys. First show is next week."

  The guys all erupt in cheers and questions. I can only stand here, torn. I'm happy for them, don't get me wrong. I know they're all dying to play live again. They've been locked in this studio for weeks on end and they're itchng to get out there but I don't want Ethan to leave yet. We're still so new and undefined that I'm scared what's going to happen. I've never been very good with long distance relationships.

  "That's good news, right?" Ethan smiles as I move to stand next to him.

  "Great news." I force a smile. 

  It is great news, he needs this. The band needs this. I know Justin and I know he'll have the best places picked out for them and it'll be a great way for them to get their name out there. Draw a bigger fan base.

  He's practically bouncing he's so excited. I gotta admit, it's kind of contagious. I couldn't help but be excited for him. 

  Screw it, I've still got a week left with him.

~

  A week. Who was I kidding? Ethan spent every single second in that studio that week, right up until he left last week. I only saw him a handful of times before he left.

  So now I'm sitting, alone, at home, bored to tears. I need to get out of this house.

  I dial the number so familiar to me and wait for someone to answer.

  "Hello?"

  "Lori, put some clothes on, we're going out."

  "Huh?" She asks.

  "I've got to get out of this house. Let's go somewhere."

  "He's been gone a week." She sighs. "Fine, pick me up in a half an hour."

  Several hours and several drinks later, I'm tittering at the almost drunk line. This probably wasn't the best idea but I'm lonely and was out with my best friend in the world. Why the hell not relax and have a few drinks?

  "Hey! Trace and Justin are here!" Lori yells over the music, waving her hand above her head.

  I turn to look and damn it, she's right. Well, at least I can get Justin to pay for my drinks.

  "Damn Taylor, drink much?" Trace grins, sliding into the booth nex to Lori.

  "Ha ha." I roll my eyes as Justin slides in next to me.

  The waitress brings around round of shots to the table and I immediately reach for one. Closing my eyes, I bring the glass to my lips and thow it back. I cringe as it burns down my throat. I'm not a huge whiskey drinker but it sounded like a good idea tonight.

  "Maybe you should take it easy." Justin says, voice full of concern as he eyes the empty shot glasses littering the table.

  "Maybe you should butt out." I chase the shot with a long swallow of the beer sitting in front of me.

  Again, I never said I was smart. Mixing beer and liquor. I'm feeling pretty good right now but I know I'll be hurting tomorrow. On the bright side, it's Sunday so I've got all day to recover.

  An hour later, I'm completely wasted. To the point where Lori should have already taken me home but I haven't seen her in a while and I'm having too good a time dancing. She can't find me if I stay in the crowd on the dance floor.

  The song changes to a slower tempo and I close my eyes, swaying. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I realize I might look like a drunken idiot, Scratch that. I know I look like a drunken idiot. I'm standing on the dance floor, eyes closed, swaying...by myself. I really wish Ethan was here with me but noooo, he's across the country. Thanks a lot Justin.

  "Want some company?"

  I turn to face the voice and everything passes in a blur of faces and colors. That's it, no more drinking for me tonight.

  Justin's standing in front of me, a small smile on his face. "Or are you ready to go?"

  "Nope." I hear my words slur and cringe. "Dance."

  "Taylor, come on. Let's get you home." He reaches for me and I want to move back but he's fucking quick. His hands grip my shoulders and he pulls me closer to him.

  "Whoa." I groan softly as my stomach turns at the sudden movement. "Hang on."

  He stops moving and looks down at me. "Do not throw up. Let's go to the bathroom."

  "No, no, I'm good." I take a deep breath and the sick feeling passes. I look at him and he looks so cute, standing here taking care of me. I give him a small smile and step closer to him, arms wrapping around his neck. "Dance with me." 

  He stiffens in my arms. "You need to get home." He doesn't look at me as he reaches for my hands and tries to pry them from around his neck.

  "Come on. Just one dance." I start to move my hips against his. "Don't be shy."

  He slides his hands down my arms and rests them on my shoulders. "Taylor..." The tone in his voice is full of warning.

  "You know how to do this." I whisper, still moving my body against his. I know this isn't Ethan but at this point I'm so drunk, I'd dance with the wall.

  He stands there another second before moving his hands to grip my hips, pulling me closer and I gasp at how close his face his to mine. I can feel his breath on my lips. Instinctively I lick my lips and I swear his eyes change colors.

  I turn in his arms, his hands still on my hips. I grip his wrists and move my backside against him at what I can only hope is seductive.

  "This is a bad idea." He whispers, his lips close to my ear. Close enough to feel.

  "You going to tell on me?" I turn my head to face him a little.

  His face is close to mine again. I don't think I've ever wanted anything so bad in my life. I just want to feel his lips on mine. He's a great kisser. I move my head forward a little and he's doesn't move away.

  "So, you going to tell?" I whisper, our lips brushing.

  "There you are!" I hear Lori's voice before I can see her. Justin takes a huge step backwards, away from me and I almost stumble at the loss of something to hold on to.

  She steps through the crowd and eyes both of us. "Everything ok?" She looks back and forth between Justin and myself.

  "Yea, she's trashed." Justin says. I can see him swallow. Traitor.

  "So, let's go then. Trace's waiting outside." She turns and heads back through the moving bodies.

  Justin looks at me. "You gonna make it outside?" I nod and follow after her.

  We meet up with Trace outside in the parking lot and I notice that Lori's not in any condition to be driving either. 

  Well, shit. How I'm supposed to get home now?

  "Dude, they can't drive." Trace sighs looking at Justin.

  "Take Lori home." Justin opens the car door and motions for Lori to get in. "I'll take Taylor home."

  "You ok with that?" Lori looks at me from the passenger seat of her car.

  "Yea, it's just Justin." I shrug, still too drunk to really understand what's goin on.

  "Ok, I'll call you tomorrow." She says, pulling the door close.

  Trace gives me a once over and laughs. "Good luck with her." He pats Justin on the shoulder as he walks around the car to get in.

  "Let's go." Justin looks at me. "Don't puke in my car."

  "I won't." I stick my tongue out at him.

  The ride to my apartment is silent, only the music playing. He's listening to John Lennon and I have to smile. Only Justin would listen to John Lennon before going out for a night of drinking.  

  "Can you make it inside?" He asks parking in front of my apartment complex. "Or do you want me to walk you to the door?"

  "I'm fine. I'm not that drunk." I reach for the door handle. "Go home." I open the door and step outside, falling on my ass.

  "Jesus Christ." He mutters turning the car off.

  Before I can process that I'm sitting on the hard concrete of the parking lot, he's pulling me to my feet. 

  "You're going to be in so much pain tomorrow." He says. I just rest my head against his shoulder as he maneuvers us to the elevator and then the door to my apartment. "Keys?" He asks.

  I pull away from him and open my cluth to search for them. "Here." I hand them over.

  He unlocks the door and pulls me inside. "You need coffee." He says and walks towards the kitchen. I drop my purse to the floor and follow behind him, glad to be home. I pause in the doorway of the kitchen and watch him move around the small space, grabbing a mug from the cabinet and turing on the coffee maker.

  Once it starts brewing he lets out a deep sigh and leans his back against the counter, hands reaching out and holding on to it. I don't miss the way his eyes move over my bare legs and then back up to my face. His tongue reaches out and wets his lips.

  That's it.

  I move quickly across the small kitchen and attack his mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down and press myself against him.  I can feel his arms wrap around my waist, fingers sliding under my top. I open my mouth and force my tongue in his mouth. He moans and pulls me closer.

  This is so stupid, I know that but I can't stop myself. His hands move down over my ass and he grips the back of my thighs. I react instantly as he lifts me up, wrapping my legs around him. He moves through the kitchen, bumping into the wall when I move my lips down his neck, licking the hollow of his throat.

  My fingers slide between us and I reach down to undo his belt buckle as he pulls my top off, throwing it somewhere behind me.  He eyes my body before kissing down my neck and chest. I finally get his belt undone and slide my hands under his jeans. His lips stop all movement and he press my back against the wall. I push his jeans and boxers down and sneak a glance at his face. His eyes are closed tight, mouth hanging open. I grin and press my lips to his throat again, licking my way up to his ear.

  "You just gonna stand there?" I whisper, flicking my tongue against his ear. "Or you gonna do something?"

  He growls and reaches under my skirt to pull my panties down. "Oh, I'm going to do something." He returns the grin I have on my face before pressing his lips against mine. I moan into his mouth as his fingers reach out and tease me.

  There's only so much I can take and I've reached that point. My hips start to move involuntarily against his fingers, his lips leaving a wet trail from my collar to my ear.

   "Justin, please." I groan out. "Please."

  "Please what?" He whispers against my ear before pressing a open mouth kiss just under it.

  I groan in frustration and move myself harder against his fingers. "Stop with the fucking games and do it already."

  He chuckles and sucks on the sensitive skin under my ear. "Hang on then."

  I let out a load groan as he slides in. "Oh my God."

  He tightens his grip on my hips before moving them to grip underneath me and I adjust my grip around his neck as he moves in and out.

  "Fuck Taylor." He moans, forehead pressed against my shoulder. I close my eyes and drop my head back, banging it against the wall.

  I can feel the end coming, my toes tingling. "Oh God...please." I pant and pull my head forward to look at him. His eyes lock with mine. Before I can open my mouth, he surges our lips together and that's all it takes.

  His hips slow to a stop and we're both breathing heavy.

  "I love you." He says so quietly and I'm not sure if he actually says it.

~

  My head feels like it's going to explode. The sunlight peeking through my bedroom window only making things worse. I reach my hand out to grab the pillow next to my head instead I connect with something else.

  "What the fuck?" He grumbles, voice full of sleep.

  My eyes snap open and I turn my head to see who is laying in my bed.

  "Damn Taylor, what'd you hit me for?" Justin sits up, rubbing his face where I had hit him.

  Oh God. What is he doing here? Why is he shirtless? Wait...I pull the sheets back. Why am I naked?

  What the fuck happened? I don't remember anything from last night.

  "You're not going to puke are you?" He looks at me.

  I shake my head and pull the sheet higher. "I don't think so." That might be speaking too soon. Cause right now, I've never felt to sick in my life.

  "Oh God." I moan, closing my eyes. "What happened?"

  I felt him shift next to me. "Sorry?"

  "Justin, what happened?" 

  "You really don't remember?"

  I sit up quicky, anger taking over. "If I fucking remembered, I wouldn't be asking you would I?"

  "Alright, calm down." He holds his hands up in mock surrender. "You got trashed last night."

  "That doesn't explain why I'm naked!"

  "I'm getting there." He reaches out and runs a hand over his head. It takes him a minute to talk again and it's taking everything I have not to flip out on him. "Trace and I went out and saw you and Lori at the club. You were hammered and Lori couldn't drive so I brought you home. Trace took her." He pauses and I let out an annoyed sigh. "I brought you inside and started coffe and then you....you attacked me."

  "I'm sorry....I attacked you?"

  He blushes. Justin Timberlake does not blush. Now I'm scared.

  "Well, yea, kind of. I was standing there and you just attacked me." He pauses again and an amused smile forms on his face. "Practically ripped my clothes off."

  I draw my knees up and rest my face on them. "This is bad. This is really bad."

  For once in his life, he keeps his mouth shut.

  He needs to go. Like right now. How am I going to tell Ethan? What is he going to say? I know what he's going to say, 'peace out bitch'.

  I groan. I am such a dumbass.

  "You don't have to tell him." 

  My head snaps to the man in my bed. He really is an idiot. 

  "You need to leave." I really want to smack the shit out of him.

  He just looks at me. He lets out a humorless laugh before throwing the covers back.

  He's totally fucking naked. I turn my head away. 

  "Put some fucking clothes on!" I yell. "God damn."

  I can hear him muttering under his breath but I really don't care. I need him to leave.

  "You have issues." He says.

  I turn back towards him, thankful he's dressed. "Whatever. Just go."

  He shakes his head, rolling his eyes. "It's be real Taylor."

  I throw a pillow towards the doorway but it misses him. A second later, the front door slams shut.

  What the hell have I done?

Chapter End Notes:
so.....what'd you think? *evil grin*


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers