I Need You Tonight

 


Justin sat in his room contemplating his next move. He had a nasty fight/break-up with who is now his ex-girlfriend of 4 years.

"Should I call Leticia? He thought to himself while staring at the telephone.

 


Justin's POV (his thoughts)

 


If I call Letty, all she's going to say is "I told you so". I'm so not in the mood to argue, but I need my best friend right now. She's been down with me from the start and she's always been here for my bad days, and I definitely need her here with me tonight. Is that my problem? I knew Jessica didn't like her, but for her to say what she said, that I don't get.

 


Flashback:


"Just admit it Justin, you love her, you always have." Jessica said yelling at him.

"Of course I do, she's my best friend but it's not the same kind of love that my heart holds for you."

"No, it's not because you love me like I’m the best friend, you know the way you should love her." Jessica said bitterly. "Face it J, I'm never going to mean as much to you as she does, and as much as it hurts, I gotta let go. I can't stomach the thought of losing you, but I'm not about to make you choose because I know what the answer will be. You may choose me now, but tomorrow it will be her. I couldn't live with myself knowing I deprived you of your true love."

"Jes, don't say that, I love you so much." Justin said with tears falling from his eyes.

"I love you too, and that's why I'm willing to let you go. As much as I hate to admit it, she's right for you, she's your soul mate. You may not realize it now, but you will."

"I don't understand, I love her but not that way. I love you that way, I always have."

"Prove it. Who's the one you call when you're sad, or lonely, who do you call? When you're homesick of just need to talk, who do you call? Her. She's there for everything important. I only provide sex and sometimes I think she does that too."

"Listen Jes, I'll admit I do call on her for everything but she's been there for everything and for the record, I've never slept with Letty."

"But you wanted to. Last night in your sleep, you called out her name, and I know it was sexual because you were smiling and moaning, the way you do when you make love. I don't know when it'll dawn on you, but it will. You love me, but you're in love with her." And with that Jessica got up and walked out.

 


End of Flashback


"I'm in love with Letty." Justin said. I always knew there was an attraction between us that was undeniable, but I just never searched my feelings for her until now. I am in love with her, and I need her now. Justin picked up the phone and dialed her number.

"Hello?" A voice said sweetly.

"Hey Let, I need you." Justin said nervously.

"What's wrong? She asked.

"I'll let you know when you get here." He replied.

"I'm on my way."

Letty placed a long black jacket on top of her black teddy and headed out the door. (she was dressed for bed ok)

 


Leticia's POV (her thoughts)


I wonder what's wrong? He sounds upset. I hope Jessica didn't do something stupid because if she did I’ll hurt her. But why am I blaming her, I'm in love with him and I just won't tell him. If she cheated on him all I can say is "I told you so" because I knew she would eventually. And no, I'm not saying that because I love him, she just seemed so distant from him lately, acting like he didn't exist. Well, fuck that, I can't do this to myself anymore. I'm telling him how I feel tonight, I just hope he responds.

Leticia took out her keys and opened the door. She was the only one besides the Ms. Lynn to have a key to his mansion. She closed the door behind her and went straight to the master bedroom.  She knocked on the door and Justin answered wearing nothing but his very low hung pajama bottoms.

"Damn, he look so hot, I hope I can concentrate on listening to him and not staring at his adorable chest." She thought to herself.

"So are you gonna let me in, or do I have to stand in the hall all night?"

"I'm sorry, come in thanks for coming." Justin said.

"Don't I always, what's wrong? Have you been crying?"

"Yeah, Jessica and I are over."

"Did she cheat on you because if she did, I'll go kick her ass right now." Letty replied getting upset at the thought of it.

"No calm down, she broke up with me because".... Justin trailed.

"Because what?"

"Because she said that I'm in love with someone else."

"You are? With who?" Letty questioned confused.

"Um, you'll know in due time." He replied.

"Ok, so are you okay?" he asked changing the subject.

"Yeah but I have something important to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I don't know if I want to tell you, I'd rather show you." Letty responded removing her jacket seductively revealing her very clingy lingerie that laid over her buttermilk colored 5'8 frame. Justin looked at his BF in a different way.

"Damn she looks good." Justin thought to himself getting himself very excited in the process and Leticia noticed.

"Um, are you having bad thoughts about me or something?" Leticia said playfully.

"Actually, I am. Since when did you start dressing like this?" Justin asked not removing his eyes from her body.

"Since the day we went shopping together. When you said you liked women who wore stuff like this, I decided maybe I should get one, and I’ve been buying them ever since."

"You bought this just because I said I like them?"

"Yeah, I figured if you like them, maybe I should too."

"You value my opinion that much?"

"Of course I do, you're my best friend, you're thoughts are very valuable to me."

"Thank you."

There's an uncomfortable silence before Leticia breaks in.

"Look, I can't take this anymore, Justin I'm in love with you, I have been for what seems like forever now. I can't stand the thought of you loving someone else and I don't care who it is, She will never love you as much as I do. Please believe me, I love you and I always will." Leticia said passionately.

"Letty, thank you for having the courage to say what I should've said a long time ago."

Justin looked at her before he slowly started to slide the strap of her teddy from her shoulder, kissing it lightly.

"Justin, what are you doing?"

"Shh, don't say anything. Just show me all the love you said you had for me and savor this moment."

He slowly started to kiss on her neck and remove the strap from her other shoulder and then took it off her body altogether.

She started to moan and the more she did, the more excited he got. His happiness showed through his pants and Letty started getting excited herself. He continued to kiss her until he covered her whole body stopping at her "passion" (you know what that is right) She wrapped her finger around one of his loose curls and pulled on it softly loving how he kissed her "passion" like the was making out with her lips. She gasped as his tongue slid in and out of her. He teasingly licked his way up her body before kissing her deeply.

"Now, it's my turn." She said as she stripped his pants off of him and gently shoved him on the bed. She started to return the favor he so lovely bestowed upon her and began licking his neck, and earlobe making his body quiver, moving down in a very playful manner.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" He asked.

"Well, you're a control freak, so I'm loving the fact that you letting me have this experience." She said before kissing him deeply but shortly before making a straight line from his bottom lip to his "fire" (well you know he is).

She playfully licked the very tip of him and he started to moan uncontrollably.

"Baby, why are you teasing me?" He asked barely above a whisper.

"I told you, it's my turn, now let me do this please." She replied sternly.

"Yes ma'am." He said saluting her.

She started to lick the tip of him again before finally giving him what he wanted, deep throating him. He moaned loudly but before he could release himself, she stopped.

"Justin, I want to know what you feel like inside of me." Letty said stroking his "fire" painstakingly slow. He nodded and flipped her over on her back and kissed up and down her body. He massaged her breasts while licking right below her belly button,(her spot).

"Justin, please..." she moaned as he slid himself inside her, going deeper with each thrust. She whispered into his ear "faster, ...I want you to go faster." she said in between breaths.

"As you wish." He replied as he pumped into her harder and faster. She started to feel her walls tightening around him and she turned him over and aligned herself to him.

"You are enjoying this control thing huh?"

"I wanna feel all of you and as you know I get what I want."

"Do as you wish."

She slowly (did you notice that's like a theme) started moving in a circular motion. When she felt she was reaching her peek, she moved faster and when she reached it she screamed his name loudly making him reach his and they climaxed together. She removed herself from him and engulfed herself in his embrace.

"The woman I'm in love with..." he started before she interrupted him.

"Justin, do I really wanna hear this?"

"Let me finish, the woman I'm in love with is you. Jessica was talking about you. She's jealous of you, she wouldn't admit it, but she is."

"Me, why is she jealous of me?"

"Because you have my heart, I love you Letty."

"I love you, too." Leticia said while looking into his eyes.

"Thank you for needing me." She said sincerely.

"Always baby, always."

They closed their eyes and fell asleep in each others arms.

 


Completed
Keediluv is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked I Need You Tonight also liked 317 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story