Story Notes:
Please Read & Review so Ill know whether or not to continue writing this! Thank you!!!! :)
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello all! I am slightly tweaking some chapters and finally adding some new ones! :)

"Hey girl, you ready to go?!" I wish she would hurry up. I can't wait to get on the road.

"Almost!" I run around trying to cram the last of my things in my suitcase. Gotta hurry, gotta hurry.

I sigh and yell, "Hurry! I want to get there early!" I gather all my things from my room. Increasing my pace as I run around. All I can keep thinking is, Justin, Justin, Justin. I am sooo excited! I wonder if we'll meet him. That would be soo cool!

Kara walks into my room with a puzzled look on her face. "Dude, have you seen my chucks?" I run to Kallie and look at her. "Please tell me you've seen my chucks!" I'm freaking out. I can't complete my outfit without my chucks! I want to cry.

"Kara, settle down. I packed them for you already. I knew you would want them." She wears those shoes everywhere. I swear. She's attatched to them.

"Oh, thank you!" I hug her and run back to my room to get my bags. My room is a complete disaster. Clothes all over the floor, a few dishes, food bags. Yeah, I know what you're thinking but, give me a break. I'm busy. I make my way down the stairs and out to our car. Kallie is already there sitting in the driver's seat. I throw my bags in the back and run to the passengers side door. I try to get in but, it's locked. "Hey, open the door!"

I flip the lock again. She tries to door handle. I lock it again. I watch her get more frustrated by the second. I know I shouldn't laugh but, I can't help it. Finally, I let the lock out and Kara gets in. "Geez Kara, you sure had a lot of trouble getting through that door." I am trying so hard not to laugh. I can't hold it in anymore. I bust out laughing.

I shove her shoulder and laugh. She pulls crap like this all the time. I should be used to it by now but, I still fall for it everytime. She's been my best friend since I can remember. We've had all those fights that friends have, you know, boys, rumors, you name it. But, when it comes down to it, she really is the best. She would do anything for me. Just like I would do the same for her. See, the thing that we bonded over was *NSync. Those wonderful boys. So awesome. Ok, just so you can have some visuals, here's what we look like. Ok, my name is Kara. I'll be a senior in high school this year. I can't wait. Ok, so, I have neck length brown hair, blue eyes, I'm about 5ft 2 in. I weigh around 120 pounds. Ok, so, here's what I am wearing. Oh, hang on a sec.... "Hey, Kallie, remind me to change into my chucks before we stop k?"

"Yeah yeah." I laugh and turn up the radio. "Ass Like That" By Eminem blares from the speakers. I begin rapping and Kara giggles.

Ok, so, now, Kallie is rapping. Not very good I might add. Picture this, her hat, is on sideways, oversized black sunglasses, and she's throwing up gang signs. I've told her a million times not to do that. We could get shot. I can't help but laugh at her though. Ok, so I have on a pair of jean capri pants, and a black t-shirt that says, You Know You Want This. In pink letters. My flip flops are so worn out from running around in them all summer long. They're a faded orange now with visible toe imprints.


"Hey, Kara, rap with me. Come on! You know you want to." She gives me her "look". And, I know what she's thinking. Finally, she gives in and raps with me for awhile. Ok, so now you guys are probably wondering what I look like. Ok, I have long blond hair, it's a little wavy and when it's humid outside my hair gets all frizzy. I hate that! Does that happen to any of you guys? Yeah, it's a pain in the butt. Ok, anways, I also have blue eyes which, are sometimes covered up by my glasses. Only when I read though. And, only when I'm home alone. I don't like wearing them in front of people. Ok, I'm around the same height as Kara. I weigh around 110 lbs. My body is slim but, I have what you may call, a ghetto booty. And thanks to Justin Timberlake saying that he likes a little junk in the trunk, it's staying that way. Because, I was going to try and shape it up and work out and all that stuff but, after I heard him say that, I was like well, now no diet for me. Right now, I have on a jean miniskirt with a black t-shirt and it says, I Partied With Justin. In pink letters. This is my favorite shirt by far. On my feet are a pair of hot pink flip flops. On my head, is still the pink and blue trucker hat that says, Mrs Timberlake. I need to turn it around. There. Now, it's straight. I love this hat. Ok, let's see, I also have on a little bit of makeup. Not much right now because it's so hot outside. I know it's like 100 degrees. On my wrist is a pink breast cancer bracelet. I think that's about it. Oh, and my sunglasses. These are my ex-boyfriends. Haha. Hey, at least I got something from the relationship right? Ok, now, on my face are MY pink sunglasses. I crank up the song and continue rapping with Kara.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story