"Justin, here we come!" I push the cd player and it folds down, my cd pops out. "Hand me Justified, Kara." She hands me Justin's cd and I pop it in. "Rock Your Body" starts playing. I love this song! I crank up the volume and stop at a Stop Sign.

I look over and see a mall. Oh, we HAVE to stop. "Hey, can we stop?!" I start jumping up and down in my seat. Malls are my favorite places in the world. I love shopping.

She's bouncing up and down. People are staring at us. Great. I can't help but laugh at her. "Ok, ok. We'll stop. But, just for a little while Kal. I want to get there early. So maybe, we can sneak and get a bracelet."

"Awesome!" I watch in disbelief as someone in huge black SUV cuts Kallie off. Uh oh. Bad idea. She has the worlds worst temper. I swear. You do NOT want to make her mad. Trust me. She holds grudges like nobody I've ever known.

I honk and flip the guy the bird. "D**k!" I watch the SUV stop and a guy jumps out. Oh, hell yeah. Here we go. I pull into a parking space and wait for him to come over. This is going to be fun. Is it bad that I like to make people mad? Come on, it is fun sometimes. You have to admit it. He walks up to us and look at him in face. He looks freaked out. Like he's scared or something. "Can I help you?" I look him down from head to toe. Light blue jeans, holes in them, black and white nikes, a white t-shirt that says, 'My Weiner Does Tricks', covered by a huge pair of light blue sunglasses. I can't see his hair color. It's covered by a white hat on backwards. Finally, he speaks.

"Look, I'm really sorry. Are you girls ok?"

"You damn well better be. And yeah, we're fine. Hey, and next time, do us a favor, and signal." I am so mad.

"I will. I promise."

"Thank you."

"No problem." Running my hands over my face, I feel I should apologize some more. Just to make sure they're not mad. Then, I notice her hat and smile. I can't let her know who I am. "Look, I really am sorry. What's your name?"

"Yeah right. Like I'm gonna tell you. You could be stalking me. I don't know you. Am I supposed to just, give you my name after you almost killed me? Pschh, I don't think so."

I hold up both my hands. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Just please know that I didn't mean you any harm ok? You two take care now."

"Okay. Well, thank you for the apology. Just be more careful."

"Yes. I will." I turn my back to them and walk back towards my SUV. I can't help but smile. She was a fiesty little thing. Her poor friend didn't even know what to say. She just looked shocked. I pull the SUV around to a parking spot beside them. Maybe a quick shopping trip will clear my head. I grab my wallet and get out of the car. I see the girls. They're singing "Like I Love You" very loudly. I shake my head and laugh. Girls are crazy. I wait for them to walk ahead of me and follow behind them. They really are going to think I'm stalking them. I look down and smile. I make sure I'm a good distance away from them hoping they won't see me. I know it will just piss that girl off if she does see me.

z88;

"I can't wait to see Justin!! I am so excited!"

"Me either. Think we'll meet him this time? Last time, we were so close. I don't think I have ever been that mad."

"I know. I hope we meet him. He's seems so nice and I've loved him forever. He's so adorable. That would be the perfect end to our summer. Before you have to go back to school and leave me again. I don't want to go back to college." I make a pouty face.

"I know. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could party with him? Then, your shirt would be true!" We both start laughing.

"Yeah!" I feel like partying. I start singing. "Tipsy" "Errbody, in the club get Tipsy."

I can't help but laugh at her. She's always doing things like this. She doesn't care if people look at her. She just likes to have fun. The one thing that she will not let people see, is that, she is extremely multi-talented like you wouldn't even believe. She'll only singing around me. I mean, truly sing. Not like she's doing now. I laugh as I feel her bumping butts with me. Crazy lady.

I can't help but laugh at them. They seem like they would be really fun to hang out with. I wonder if they're sisters or friends. Hmm. Maybe I could talk to them. Just for a little bit. I look up noticing that they have noticed me. Damn. Me and my damn loud mouth. Why did I have to laugh? Here comes the mean one. Uh oh.

"Dude, are you following us?"

"No, I just wanted to go shopping. I'm doing to same thing you girls are. Here for some clothes and stuff."

"I still don't trust you but, whatever."

"I also couldn't help overhearing that you girls like Justin?"

"Yeah. Of course we do. He's only the most amazing man ever."

I laugh. "Ok, I guess I asked a stupid question. Girls, I have something to confess to you." I take off my hat and glasses. I watch their jaws drop in unison. I feel my mouth forming into a huge smile. I knew this would get them.

"No freaking way." I cover my mouth and start laughing.

"Awesome."

"Hello ladies. I am Justin Timberlake." I put my hand out for them to shake. I hope they will accept me now. Hopefully, they'll be nice to me now. "And, you are?"

I'm the first to shake his hand. I grasp it. Oh my gosh. I'm totally touching Justin Timberlake's hand. Which means, these hands have had to of touched his lips at one time. So, that also means that, through contact, I've kissed Justin Timberlake! Holy crap! I don't want to let go. I hear Justin clear his throat. Oh yeah, I guess I should say something. "Justin, my name is Kallie." I shake his hand and let go.

"It's nice to meet you Kallie. What about you, you've been very quiet. What's your name?"

"My name is Kara. It's very nice to meet you Mr. Timberlake."

"Justin."

"Justin."

"Ok, Justin. Let me say right now, I'm... am really really sorry."

"No problem. I should be the one apologizing. It was my fault entirely. You girls are coming to see me tonight then huh?"

"Yes." Kara and I start dancing.

I laugh. Maybe they would hang out with my for awhile. I could make it up to them by hanging out with them. I'm sure that would smooth things over. "Well girls, what do you say, wanna hang out?"

"Um, let me think, Yeah!" I can't believe we're going to hang out with Justin Timberlake. It's already turning out the be the best day ever. This is great. I don't even know what the night will bring. I can't hold in my excitement. I hug Kara. We start jumping up and down.

"K. I'll be right back girls." I walk to my SUV and I hear one of them yell. "Look at that!" I look back and see Kallie bending down checking out my butt. As soon as we lock eyes, she immediately straightens back up. I can see her face turning red from here. I laugh. These girls know how to have a good time. I wonder how old they are. Hmm. I get to the SUV and Mike is looking at me with a concerned look on his face.

"You ok man? That girl looked like she wanted to tear you a new one."

"Yeah. I'm fine. We talked it over and we're fine. They're actually going shopping with me for a little while."

"Who are they?"

"They're fans on thier way to my show. They're names are Kara and Kallie. They're friends."

I glance out the window and see them running around in a circle with one flip flop on, one off. The one that is off is in their hands. They're swatting at each other with the flip flops. I laugh. "They look like they could be a handful man. Don't get too close."

"Nah. I don't think they're dangerous."

"I know. I'm just saying. Watch yourself man."

"Yeah yeah. Let's go Mike." We walk over to the girls. Kallie immediately runs behind me, trying to use my as a shield. "What are you doing?" I try and move. She has a grip on my waist and won't let go. I laugh. "Kallie, will you please let me go?"

"Justin, she's gonna hit me. I ate her last cookie."

"Ooh, I think I better move. Or, help her." I turn around and gather Kallie in my arms. I take her other flip flop. I tickle her. "This will teach you to eat other people's cookies." She's laughing hysterically. Her face is getting red. Time to let her down.

"That was not nice Justin!" I smack his shoulder. "Can I please have my shoes back?"

"Only if you promise to buy Kara another cookie."

"Fine. I'll buy her another damn cookie. Now, give me my shoes."

"What shoes?" I toss the shoe to Kara. She catches it. Kallie goes after her. Uh oh. Maybe that was a bad idea. Kara finally throws it back to me. Kallie comes up to me.

"Justin, give me the shoe."

I throw it. I watch Kallie go after it. Here comes the reward. Aww yeah. I watch her bend down and pick up the flip flop. Score! Booty shot! I see her turn around with rage filled eyes. Uh oh. She runs at me with the shoe.

I keep hitting his arm over and over again. "Don't you ever check out my butt again!"

"What are you talking about? Oww. Ouch. Kallie, stop it." I grab her wrist and wait for her reaction. "Are you gonna be good now?"

"I'm always good Justin." I wink at him and walk away with both my flip flops. Already knowing what I just did to him. Men are so easy to control it's not funny. All in a days work. You know you're the best when you can get Justin Timberlake to look at you like that. When you know that, right now at this very moment, his insides are all knotted because of something you, have just done. That power, is the most wonderful feeling in the world.

"Ok, well," I clear my throat and look at Mike. He has the same expression on his face as me. Girls can be so mean sometimes. I swear. "Let's get shopping girls."

"So, how long have you girls been fans?"

"Forever." Linking arms with Kallie, I enjoy the view as Justin walks in front of us. I glance at her and she has the same expression on her face as me. I need my phone. I click a picture. Sweet!

We finally make it into the mall and there are people everywhere. "Where to?" I hope we go to Hollister. I love that store. I know some of the stuff is kinda expensive. I actually worked there before. I lasted two days. The people were jerks.

"Abercrombie. That ok?"

"Cool. Hey Kara, you ok?" Hope she's ok. She's been kinda quiet since we met Justin. She's probably just nervous.

"Yeah. I just can't believe we're here with Justin."

"Just wanted to make sure you're ok." I smile at her.

I look back to make sure they're behind me. "You two gonna buy anything?"

"Probably. For tonight." We finally make it to the store and begin looking around. I find a cowboy hat. I take my hat off and put it sideways on Kara's head. Placing the hat on my head, I glance in Kara's direction. We start singing and dancing. "Ride it, ride it, ride it."

Laughing I say to them, "Ya'll are crazy."

We look at him. "Nuh uh." I take off the hat and set it back down on the table. "Alright, let's get shopping." Walking around the store, it's almost like I have to tiptoe because of all the people. Then, I see something that catches my eye. Hurrying over to it, I grab the skirt and shirt. It's a ruffled mini skirt and a lacy pink spaghetti strap top. I make my way into the dressing room.

Kallie just went into a dressing room. I'll go into the one next to her. I open the door and get inside. These girls have been a lot of fun so far. They're both very energetic. I should find out just how old they are.

Jesus. Why does my butt have to be so big? This is so frustrating. Smoothing down my skirt, I turn around and look over my shoulder. It doesn't look that bad I guess. Maybe Justin will help me decide if I should buy it or not. Opening the door, I step out of the dressing room. Justin steps out seconds later. Ok, wow.

Looking over, my eyes catch Kallie. Wow. She's wearing yet another mini skirt. She looks really good. It takes me a second to realize she's talking to me. "Did you say something?"

Laughing, I say, "What do you think? It look ok?" I spin around for him.

"Yes. It looks very nice." I smile at her. If she only knew just how good it looks. Maybe this whole cutting her off thing, was a good idea.

"Thank you." He looks amazing. He's wearing a long sleeved maroon shirt, jeans, brown shoes. He's taken off his sunglasses to reveal his breathtaking blue eyes. His white hat is still on backwards. He looks extremely hot. "You look very handsome Justin."

"Thanks." I can't help but smile at her. It's hard to believe she has a temper like she does. She's so tiny. I smile.

"So, what do you think. Should I buy this?"

"You should." I wink at her.

"You should buy your outfit too." He looks so good. If he wasn't involved with someone else, those clothes would be on the floor right now. Or, at least, they could be.

She's thinking. Probably the same thing as me. What's wrong with me? Cameron is who I should be thinking about. Not Kallie. Cameron. I sigh. "Ok. Well, I'm gonna get changed so we can shop some more."

We both get changed. I walk out and Kara is looking at me. She looks pissed. Her arms are folded, her foot is tapping.

"Just, what took you so long." She's trying to get with him. I know it. "It does not take that long to change."

"What? I was just talking to Justin."

"Whatever." Turning away, I keep shopping. Here comes Justin.

"Hey Kara. What are you buying?"

I pick the clothes up by the hanger and show him. It's a pair of shorts. They're bright yellow. A t-shirt that says Abercrombie in yellow letters. "Can I see your clothes?"

Lifting them up, she looks at the clothes. "What do you think?"

"It will look great on you."

Walking towards Justin and Kara with my bag I say, "Next is Sam Goody. I'll wait for you guys over here."

Walking into Sam Goody, Mike sees reporters. "Sorry girls."

"I hate pictures man."

"Me too Kallie. Sorry. I didn't know they would be here."

Jojo's "Leave (Get Out)" is playing in the store. I start singing. Justin walks away and looks at guitar books. Sweet! Headphones. Grabbing Kara's arm, I lead her to the booths. We both slip on the headphones. Flipping through tracks I find "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne.

Who is singing? Glancing over, Kallie. Is that really her? Placing the book back in the holder, I make my way to Kallie and Kara.

Who is tapping on my shoulder? "Yes?" Taking down the headphones, I turn around and see Justin. "Hey."

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing?"

"Haha! I can't sing. Are you, wait. Could you hear me?"

"Yes. I could. You're really good Kallie."

"Shut up." I can't help but laugh. I know he's just trying to be nice. Me? A good singer? Not even. I mean yeah, it's fun and everything but, I could never make it as a pro. Do you know what kinds of competition is out there? Justin Timberlake just said I can sing. He's probably just saying that because well, because, he just wants to make me feel good I guess. Why else would he say something like that?

"I'm serious. You did a great job singing that song. Maybe we could sing together later. What do you think? Sound ok?" It would be fun to just goof around and sing with her. See what kinds of things we can come up with. Suddenly a great idea pops into my head. I could just take her down to the studio with me for fun and accidentally, record some tracks. See what Johnny thinks. Hmmm..... "Hey girl, you wanna dance?"

"Justin, it's all I do." See, my dream job is to be a pro dancer. So far though, I've done a ton of job hopping. Working my way from place to place which, is a good way to find the right job but, sucks because, I can find nothing stable. Nothing that fits me. Right now, I'm working front desk in a hotel in a small town. It pays the bills but, it doesn't fulfill me. Not one bit.

"Let's dance." It'll be fun to see what it's like to dance with her. Hopefully Kara will join us too. I'm sure they have fun everywhere they go.

"In front of all these people?" Dancing with Justin. How many times have I had this dream? How many times have I thought about what it would be like to dance with him. I can't believe I might finally dance with him.

"Are you scared girl? Come on!" I laugh and motion her over to me. "Kara, come on girl. We're gonna dance. Hey Mike, come on man. Dance with us." This is gonna be fun. Don't think I've ever just followed my instincts and danced in a store in a mall.

"Oh, alright Justin." "Yeah" By Usher is playing. Mike is singing. We're all laughing. Kara finally puts down her headphones and comes over to join us. Everyone in the store is now staring at us. Have you never seen people dance in a store before? Uh oh. Here comes Justin. Oh my gosh. He's doing the robot. Who does the robot? Come on! Kara and I start bumping butts. We're all laughing and having fun. Even the clerk is laughing at us.

Hot Topic was the next store we walked to. Justin bought a hoodie. I bought another skirt and a hoodie. We're in the food court now. I really don't want Justin to leave. It's been so much fun hanging out with him and Mike and Kara. This is going to be one great weekend.

"Well girls. I think it's time to say goodbye. We have to get going. I'll see you tonight ok?" Opening my arms, the girls come right in and I squeeze them both. "Bye girls."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story