We haven't even made it inside the venue yet and already, the band is warming up. There are a couple people hanging out. Wanting to get an early start like us. Butterflies. I always get them before one of their concerts. This is going to be a blast!

"Kallie, you see what I see?"

"Holy crap! Bracelets! Run Kara run!!!" We actually run to the woman with the bracelets. Brakes! Gotta stop. I'm the first to speak. Panting from shortness of breath I say, " Can we have some bracelets please?"

Laughing I say, "You girls ok? You nearly sprinted over here when you saw me."

"Yeah. We're fine. We just really want those bracelets. They have been yanked out from under us a couple times before."

"Oh I see now why you were running like that. So, you girls really like Justin?"

"Yes ma'am." I feel like a Princess. She's putting the bracelet on my wrist.

"Girls, what are your names?" There have been a lot of girls I've seen that love Justin. But, these girls eyes are so lit up, like I've never seen before.

"I'm Kara. This is my best friend Kallie." We finally get to hang out with Justin! Sweet!

"It's very nice to meet you girls. Oh, are you the same Kara and Kallie that Justin's been talking about all day?"

"That's us." Wow. He's been talking about us all day. How cool is that? We both smile at her. We hear "Cry Me A River" start playing. "Listen Kara. Doesn't he sound beautiful?"

"Yeah he does. Hey, let's go find a guard and have some fun."

"Kara, you know last time we did that we got into a lot of trouble."

"Well, yeah but, remember how much fun we had?"

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go." We go to the edge of the gate thingy. There stands this huge bodyguard with huge tree trunk sized arms. He's scary. Trust me. Huge muscles. He looks tired though. Bet he's tired of dealing with chicks like us all day. Haha. "Hi, can we say hi to Justin please?"

"No." Damn girls. All I want to do is get away but, hey, it pays the bills. Very well I might add.

"Whatever." I grab Kara's hand and pull her outside. My cd player in my hands, we run back inside the venue. After plugging in my cd player, I yell, "Come on guys!"

"Kallie, what are you doin?" This girl is unpredictible I swear. She does things like this all the time but, you just never know when she will start and end everything. It makes for an exciting life though.

"Havin fun." "Like I Love You" plays. I begin doing the choreography. Some more girls join in. Pretty soon, everyone's dancing along. One big Justin party! Hell yeah!

Is that my song? What is going on out there? I set my mic down on the stage and walk to the gate. What I see doesn't surprise me at all. Somehow I knew Kara and Kallie were behind this. "Hey gorgeous!"

That voice. I know that voice. I turn around and am greeted by a smiling face. Such a beautiful smile. "Hey!" I start making my way toward him but, a guards steps in and cuts me off.

"It's ok man. Let those two in with me." The guard is struggling with all the other girls now who want to get in with me two. Luckily, more guards start showing up and taking over the problem. Kara and Kallie are let inside the gate. "Hey." I hug them and say, "Follow me."

Hey alright. Booty view. Kara and I look at each other and smile knowing all to well what the other is thinking and that's DAMN! We go inside to the actual venue and start towards the stage. Where is he taking us? We follow him up onstage. Why are we on the stage? Ok, nervousness setting in now.

"Girls, these are my dancers. Ya'll this is Kara and Kallie. Work with them please because they will be joining you onstage today."

"What?!" I immediately slap my hand over my mouth. It just echoed off the walls. Everyone's laughing. Great job Kara. Way to make a first impression.

"You'll be fine Kara." I say with a chuckle. This is going to be fun.

"I love you!" Kallie joins me in hugging him. Wow. I'm hugging Justin. He smells so good. I breathe in. Man.

"Hey, why don't you girls go put away your cd player and meet me back here?"

"Ok." Kallie and I run back and put the cd player away as quickly as we can. Getting very mean looks from all the other girls who at one time, liked us. We're making friends very well. "Ok. We're back."

"Hey girls." Smiling at them I say, "Ready to learn?"

"Always."

"Ok. You two will have to go to Hair and Makeup after you rehearse for awhile. I have to go get a drink. Be right back." I wink at Kallie and walk away.

"Dude, did you see him just wink at me?"

"Yes!" We laugh. Something is going to happen between those two. Kallie always gets what she wants. I don't think I could handle the pressure of being a star's girlfriend. So, go for it Kallie! Here's comes one of Justin's dancers.

"Come on girls. Let's get to work. We'll start with "Like I Love You."

They're doing really great. They have absolutely no idea I'm watching. Why can't I stop smiling? They're great. It feels so good to finally be able to get away from Cameron for awhile. We've been fighting a lot lately and it scares me. She always picks at me for the stupidest things. Things like, instead of me calling her when I'm dead tired, I go straight to bed. I'm growing really tired of her b****ing all the time. Seriously.

"That was great girls!" Walking over to them I say, "We'll have to go over it a couple times to make sure it's crisp."

A girl is walking towards me. She has huge blondish-brown curly hair. She's wearing a pair of acid washed jeans and a black halter top. "Ok ladies. Kallie, we'll put you in "Right For Me". Kara, you'll be perfect for "Like I Love You". Turning to my left, Wade Robson is finally here. About time. Jeez. "Girls, I would like you to meet Wade Robson. Wade, meet Kara & Kallie."

"Sup girls?" Holding out my hand to them, I notice that Kara is shaking. Hope she's ok. Finally, Kara grasps my hand. Hers is shaking very badly. She won't even say a word to me. The other girl puts a hand on Kara's shoulder.

"Hey Kara. You ok hon?" She's just nervous. She's only had a crush on Wade for like, ever.

"Yeah. I'm good. Sorry." Stepping back behind Kallie, I lower my head and stare at the ground. Way to go Kara. Embarass yourself in front of the guy you've had a crush on since you first heard his name. It was back when *NSync and Britney first mentioned him. I still wonder from time to time though if he really was the one who broke up Justin & Britney. Now they, were the perfect couple.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a VERY pissed off Justin Timberlake hauling ass towards us. This can't be good. Not at all. Grabbing Kara's hand, I lead her away from Wade. We stand back and watch as Justin approaches Wade and says...

"What the hell are YOU doing here?!"

"J, I'm just helping out ok?" He's gonna hit me. I know it. I knew I shouldn't have come here. Damnit I need the money. Holding up my hands to block away any hits that may be headed in my direction. Just please don't hit me in the nose. It hurts like a b****.

"Damnit Wade you bastard. I told you if I saw you again you would get your ass kicked didn't I?" He showed his face here again. Unf***ing believable. After he screwed me over the way he did. Do you know how long it took me to even trust anyone again after him and Britney's bullsh**? It still hurts.

Backing up towards the back of the stage my hands still up, I manage to utter a "Yeah." My voice is so shaky. Don't punk out Wade. You should take this guy out. Come on.

"Dude, just get out of here. I want you out of my sight! Now!" Who let him in? Who was the brave person that decided it would be ok to let him in here? I wish I knew! Come on! "Guys, I need some air I'll be back. Make sure that jerk leaves here!" Why didn't I hit him? I say to myself increasing my pace. Man, I should have hit him. He's not worth it. Besides, what would Kara and Kallie think? I don't want them to know what happened.

"Ok, someone get him out of here before Justin gets back! Girls come with me!" Wow. That was very close. Justin looked like he was going to beat the hell out of him. "You're going to be training with us then. My plan was to split you up and let you work individually but, this is ok too."

After working at the choreography for a couple hours it's finally time to go onstage. "I am so nervous. Oh my goodness!" The girl that we have been working with looks at me and says,

"Don't worry. You'll be great." Smiling at her I know she will do a great job. She really is talented. "Good luck!"

"Okay." Looking down at myself I can't even believe this is happening. Do I really look okay enough to be onstage with all these dancers? With Justin? Lace white tank, jeans, black heels. Not so sure. I don't really have the greatest sense of balance. Haha. I just want to scream. All my nerves are running around right now. Knots are forming in my stomach and I can't breathe. Is this normal? Am I gonna die? Okay, Kallie, you HAVE to settle down or else you're going to barf on Justin and that would not be cool. He would never talk to me again. Okay, deep breaths. Whew. Come on girl. Okay, she's just given me the signal to go onstage. Oh man, oh man oh man. As I'm walking out to take my place, my stomach just drops, finally I get it under control and take my place for the song. Okay, hands, stop shaking. Come on. Here comes the music. Oh God, there's Justin. As I'm going through the movements, I lock eyes with Justin and forget all about the thousands of people that are out ther in the audience. Hey, this isn't so bad. Justin is walking towards me. Now, we're dancing together. Okay, heart is beating really fast. Whew. Finally, the song is over. That was so much fun! Walking offstage I see Justin look over and wink at me. I smile and walk to the back.

Backstage. So, this is what it feels like huh? The dancers are all patting me on the back telling me how great I did. After thanking them, I quickly run to the front of the stage to watch Kara's performance. Oh, there's the very beautiful Justin again! "Like I Love You" plays in the background while he starts talking. My eyes are glued to the stage.

"What's up ya'll?!" Looking down I spot Kallie and smile. This has been a lot of fun getting to know these two girls. Should I invite them to hang out afterwards? Cameron. She may be mad at me. I'll figure something out. But, for now I need to focus on this crowd. This is by far the loudest crowd I've heard in a long time. That has got the be the greatest sound in the world. Girls screaming for you. Who wouldn't love that?

"Go Kara! I love you Justin!!" He totally just smiled at me. What a nice guy. Too bad he's taken. Dang it. All the good ones are either in a relationship or gay. Don't know why that is. Ah well. I'm singing every single word of this song.

Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, my stomach is going crazy. Thank goodness Kallie's here or I wouldn't have been able to do this at all. That's a fact. Onstage with Justin Timberlake. My heart is going nuts. Beating a million times a minute. That's crazy. Hey, there are some hot guys up here. What's up?! Justin is shaking his butt. He sure knows how to drive us crazy. Damn him. Damn him for being so sexy. Ok, focus Kara. Focus. Not on Justin's butt! Look away. But, it's so cute. Damn you Justin. Sigh. Okay, concentrate Kara.

Kara comes out after her performance. After squeezing the life out of her and telling her how great she was, it's time to stir things up. Hehe. Here's comes Jt again. "Owwww!!"

Laughing at Kallie I say, "You're awfully loud girl." Crazy. She has no limits. Or it seems that way so far. Hopefully I will get the chance to know her better.

"You're gorgeous!"

"Oh, so you think so?" Strutting around will get to them. Pimp walk. Aww yeah. Hear that? They're screaming for me. Me! Hell yeah.

"Hell yeah!"

"Hey Dj, let me holla at ya!" My legs are killing me already but I manage to make it to his stand. This is gonna be good. I let him know what I want him to play. And sit back and watch the reactions.

Okay, there's like striping music playing now, you know like, with saxophones and drums and stuff, can you imagine? Oh, it is so great! Kara and I watch helplessly as Justin starts to tease us with his shirt by slowing unbuttoning the buttons. He gets a couple and then starts to unbuckle his belt. Oh man, I'm a goner. By the end of the song, wifebeater and no belt. Most memorable moment of my life. I swear. Oh, oh, beatbox. Hell yeah.

God Kallie. Stop drooling. I think that puddle on the floor belongs to her. I mean yeah, Justin's hot but, I don't freaking stare at him and drool. Get ahold of yourself woman! Sometimes I just want to ask her what is going through her head but, Kallie is Kallie and you can't change her mind once it's made up. I'm just hoping she makes good decisions tonight if we do hang out with Justin. She's a great friend but, I'm just afraid of what she'll want with Justin. Not sure if it's you know a friend or just a one night stand. As much as she talks about him though, I would say it's going to turn into a friendship but, that's all up to her and Justin.

Writing my number down on a piece of paper as we're walking out of the venue toward the door, I slip it to Mike to make sure J gets it. "Come on girl!" As we get closer to my car I see something sticking on the hood. What the hell? It better not be a damn parking ticket cause I just paid one! Ugh! Kara runs to my car and stops and just stares down at it. Finally I have to run too because I want to know what is going on. Kara, what is it? Oh my God!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story