Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Read & Review and Thanks for reading I hope you like it :)

In The Next Room*

"What's up man?"

"Hey J, what's goin on? What are you up to tonight?"

"Not much. You wanna hang out?"

"Yeah. Where you at?"

"I'm at The Peninsula Chicago. It's really nice. Just ask the desk person what room. They'll tell ya. Just make sure no one's around man." I can't help but laugh. Last time we ended up with 3 girls trying to sneak in here hiding in one of the room service carts. It made for a nice surprise.

"Sure. No problem man. Be there in a minute." Dial tone.

Making my way into the next room again I find Kallie and Kara down on the floor hitting each other repeatedly with pillows. Who am I to stop their fun? Grabbing a pillow I run after Kallie and hit her in the side with the pillow. I chase her into my bedroom. Following on our tails in Kara. She's hits me in the back with a pillow. Kallie runs around my bed to the other side. Kara helps me out and traps her. She has nowhere to go. She jumps on the bed and tries to make a run for it. I reach out and grab her. We end up on the bed. She's pinned down and can't move.

"Let me go Justin!" Struggling I'm trying to get free of his grasp. This man is strong. My arms and legs are flailing everywhere trying to get free. He has a look of calm on his face like it's no big deal to keep me pinned down like this. There's a knock on the door. "You better get that Justin."

"Kara, would you be a doll and get that for me please?" Watching her leave the room I look down at Kallie. "Now, if I let you up, are you going to promise not to hit me anymore?"

Shaking my head I only wish that he didn't have a girlfriend. Justin Timberlake has me pinned down on a bed. Think about that just for a sec. What girl would not love that? Of course I won't hit you with a pillow anymore. I'll be nice.

"Say you promise."

"Ok. I promise. Can I please get up now?" Justin releases his hands from my wrists. Why is he still sitting here staring at me? Kinda creeping me out. "Something wrong?"

"No. Just looking. That's all." I get on my feet and walk back into the living room. I'm greeted by Jc and I very star struck Kara. Poor girl. She hasn't moved from the doorway.

What the hell just happened? Could Kara be right? Does he like me? Oh man. This is going to be one hell of a night.

"What's up J?" Glancing at this girl in front of me, I'm becoming increasingly worried with each second that passes by because she's not moving, blinking, or talking.

"Not a whole lot man. Kara, are you ok?" I place a hand on her shoulder and bend down looking into her eyes. She's still not moving. Ok, this is freaking me out.

"Kallie, I need you!" Looking up and Jc, I ask him, "Will you stay here with her please? Just for a sec?"

"Sure man. No problem." I watch him walk in the next room. I look at the girl. Bending down, I wave a hand in front of her face. She's still not moving.

"Kallie, where are you?"

"In here!"

Walking towards her voice, I find her on a couch watching "Tommy Boy" and writing something down. "Kallie, you have to come help me. Kara is frozen."

"What?" I laugh. "What do you mean she's frozen?" Standing up, I set down my journal and pen and follow Justin. Enjoying the view the entire way there. Hell yeah. I see that Kara is stiff. She won't blink or anything. "You guys go sit down. I'll be with you in a minute." I wink at them. "Hey Kara, you ok?"

Exhaling, I say, "Do you know who that is?!"

Laughing at her I say, "Yes. Now come on. Let's go have some fun." Grabbing her hand, I lead her into the room where the guys are. When we make it into the "living room" area, I see Justin standing up reading my journal. I'm not sure if he's reading it outloud or what. I let go of Kara's hand. He looks up and sees me. I start running in the opposite direction. Why would he do something like that? Ugh! I grab my purse and walk out the door.

"I told you not to open it man." Sighing, I stand up. "I guess we'll have to go get her huh?"

"No no. Just let her alone for awhile. You don't really wanna be near her when she's p***ed trust me." Sighing, I take a seat next to Kara.

Turning to Justin I say, "Why were you reading her things?" I'm getting more angry by the second. I can't believe he would do something like this.

"Kara, I didn't do it to be nosy. I'm planning a surprise for her. I just wanted to see if I can get some insight."

"You promise?"

"Yes." I smile. "I promise. I'm working with some people trying to get her some of my studio time to record a song. I think she would like it. I think I'm going to have to be sneaky though. She probably hates me right now. Damnit." Bending down, I place my hands over my face and sigh. How do I get myself into these messes?

Hell yeah. I hand the bouncer my Id and step in the club. "Good Foot" blares from the speakers. I'm wearing a black halter top with a pair of jeans and black heels. My hair is down in curls. I also have on makeup. My eyes have eyeliner, mascara, and blackish-gray eyeshadow to give them a sexy, smoky look. I went all the way back to Kara and I's hotel room and changed and everything. I still wonder what the hell Justin was doing with my journal. I hope he wasn't reading it out loud. There's a lot of personal stuff in there. I sigh and scan the club for a dance partner. Hmm. Nope. Definitely not. I spot Joey Fatone Jr. No freaking way! Perfect. I make my way over to him making sure he notices me. I sit next to him at the bar and surprisingly he's the first to say anything.

"Hi." Sexy. Very sexy. Watching her hop up onto the bar stool, I can't help but smile. She's such a petite little thing.

"Hi." I smile at him. Hotness. Man. I hope he can't tell what a nervous wreck I am right now. Be calm. Be cool. The bartender steps up to me. "Sex on the beach please." I smile at him.

That could be arranged. I don't even know this girl but she's drawn me in somehow. Probably all part of her evil scheme. I don't care. Let her work her charms on me. Taking a sip of my beer, I turn to her and say,

"Would you like to dance with me?"

Glancing up at him with a shocked look on my face I utter,

"Excuse me?"

"Would you like to dance with me?"

He gives me that adorable smile and I'm gone. "Sure." He grabs my hand and we make our way towards the middle of the dance floor. I'm holding Joey’s hand! Oh my gosh! I can't wait to dance with him.Chapter 4

I walk up to the bouncer and ask him if he's seen Kallie. I turn to Kara and get a picture from her to show the bouncer. He tells me she's inside. Kara, Jc, and I take a step inside. This club is jumpin. Hell yeah. "Play" by David Banner is vibrating the building. The crowd is formed in a circle around some people. A guy and a girl are dirty dancing in the center of the circle. All I can see is small glimpses of them in between the people. I finally get to where I can see the two people in the middle of the circle. It's Joey and Kallie! What the hell? Suddenly Kallie yells out "My turn!" She starts busting out some moves to "Breathe On Me" By Britney. Wow. I didn't know a girl could move that way. Tilting my head to follow her body, I motion Jc to come look at this. He does the same thing. We look at each other and smile.

Kallie was dancing with Joey. Oh my goodness. Lucky, lucky, girl. How did she manage that? Look at her. She's dancing her ass off. I have no doubt that she's going to be a star. I know she will be.

Damn. Girl can dance. What the hell is she doing with Joey? I wonder if she picked him or the other way around. I would love to dance with Kara. I bet she would be a lot of fun. I still can't get over her freezing up like that when she met me. That was weird. I've never seen a girl do something like that. It makes me smile though knowing how much she likes me. Who wouldn't love that? Come on now.

After Kallie is done dancing, I sneak up behind her. Making sure that she doesn't see me. I grab her by the waist and she jumps.

"Justin, what the hell?" I start laughing. "You scared the hell outta me." I hit him in the shoulder. Turd. Jeez. Damn. He is so freaking hot. I know I say that a lot but, can you blame me? Really? Come on. You know you all think the same thing. We make our way through the crowded dance floor to the bar and sit down. Kara sits by me. Then Jc sits next to Kara. Justin is sitting on the other side of me. Joey takes a seat by Justin. 3 hot men sitting right next to Kara and I. Which one should I pick first? Hmm.

"Hey guys. Can I talk to Kallie alone for a second please?" They all smile and get up from their bar stools. Jc takes one of Kara's arms. Joey takes the other. I smile as I watch them walk back onto the dance floor and start dancing. "Ok Kallie. I know you're probably upset with me." I look down at my feet and sigh. I hope she's not too mad at me. I want her to like me.

Look at his cute little face. He's so freakin adorable. How is it men can be so macho at times and then turn to sweet little angels like this? Weird huh? But, I guess we girls can do the same thing too. "Boy are you crazy? You're too cute for me to be upset with you." I pat his hand and take a sip of my drink. "The only thing I wanna know is, why did you read my journal without asking me? If you would have asked nicely I would have let you."

"Well, I want to know more about you. I like you Kallie. I just didn't know how to ask you some of the questions I wanted to know. I thought you wouldn't mind if I read your journal. I'm sorry. You're a great person Kallie. I just want to get to know you better." I hope she doesn't suspect that there are other reasons for me wanting to read her journal. "Hey, you can drink?" I thought she was only 20. Hmm.

"Yes Justin. I'm 21."

Oh score! Hmm. No, no. I can't do anything bad. That's against the rules. But, I can still flirt. Hehe. "But, didn't you say you were a sophomore in college?"

"Yeah. I took a year off school and now I'm back in." I smile at him. This man is fine as hell. Damn. Why does he have to be in a relationship?

"Hey Kallie?" I grab her hand and lean in so my lips are touching her ear.

All I'm thinking right now is....oh dear Lord. I can't even function. What is he doing? Hell I don't care. All I know is Justin Timberlake's lips are touching me and let me tell you, it's amazing.

I whisper, "I'm sorry for invading your privacy. I hope you'll forgive me." I look up at her and smile knowing that she's going crazy inside right now. Damn I'm good.

"Oh you suck." I shake my head and laugh. "You're forgiven." I smile at him.

"Cool." I kiss her cheek. "Now, come dance with me."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story