Author's Chapter Notes:
THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!

"Justin!" I yelled across the crowded club while taking a sip of my drink.

I laugh and look at Jc. "Does she know I'm next to her?" I set down my Jack & Coke and walked over to Kallie with a huge smile on my face.

"Yes beautiful?" I take her drink from her and order a water.

"Will you dance with me?" I flashed a bright smile at him while I watched him set my drink on the bar.

"Sure but, lets get you some water first ok?" I pleaded with her looking at the guys and Kara.

"Sure." I smiled at him and sat down at the bar, sipping my water.

I laughed and shook my head. "Do you want to go to the bathroom with me Kal?"

"Sure." I smiled at Kara and rose from my seat walking away from the bar. I took Kara's hand and looked back over my shoulder winking at Justin.

"Did you see that?!" I turned to Jc and he was chuckling to himself.

"Yeah man I did. Liquid courage." I laughed to myself. It was obvious these two were attracted to each other but, Justin had Cameron to think about too.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "Man, I need to stop this before it starts."

"I just want you to be happy man but, you have to think about Cameron and Kallie's feelings in all this."

"I'm strong man, I'll just leave it be. And if she makes a move, I'll deal with it as it comes."

I took a sip of my beer and looked at Justin. "Alright man. I'm here for you no matter what."

"Thanks man."

OoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoO

I closed the door to the stall and sat down. "He's so gorgeous Kara! And sweet, and funny and sexy. Oh my gosh."

I laughed in the stall next to her. "I know Kal, I know. I also know that he has a girlfriend. And, not to mention, he's famous! Can you really deal with all that if everything were to work out? Plus, I'm sure you wouldn't gain a friend in Cameron Diaz."

"Okay, okay. I surrender. Jeez Kara. Way to smash my hopes and dreams all to hell." I laughed while drying my hands.

I ran my hands under the faucet and looked at Kallie. "You know what I mean."

"I know, I know. But who's to say he even likes me like that?" I played with my hair and checked my makeup again.

I laughed. "Are you blind?! He's been attatched to you ever since we met him!" I adjusted my skirt in the mirror and plopped down in a red velvet chair next to me.

"I love you Kara but, I still don't believe you." I sighed and sat down in the chair next to her.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to watch a little closer then." I smiled at her and saw she was yawning. "Time to go back to the hotel huh?"

"Mmm hmm." I yawned sleepily and pulled myself out of the chair.

OoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoO

Laughing at a joke Jc just told, I looked up to see Kara supporting Kallie, her arm wrapped around Kallie's waist and Kallie's head rested on her shoulder. Kallie was rubbing her eyes. She looks so cute. Where did that come from? I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.

I watched Justin watching Kallie. He has it real bad. I don't think he gets it yet. She walked into the room and his eyes lit up. I walked over to Kara & Kallie.

"I think she had a little too much" Kara said.

I chuckled at smiled at Kara. "I'll take her for you." I smiled at her.

"Such a gentleman. Thank you." I smiled at him while watching him wrap an arm around Kallie's waist. Maybe I should pretend to be sleepy too so he'll wrap an arm around me. I smiled to myself. Once we made it outside, I watched Jc put Kallie in the backseat, covering her with his coat. When he made sure she was comfortable, I sat in the drivers side.

"Goodnight Kara." I smiled at her, bending down to kiss her on the cheek.

"Goodnight Josh." I smiled and watched him walk away.

I stepped up to Kara's window. "Do you mind if I ride with you guys just to make sure you get there safe?"

"Sure Justin." I smiled at him and watched him hop in the passenger's side.

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;


Incomplete
mandy84 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked A Chance Encounter also liked 89 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story