Author's Chapter Notes:
So I had this great idea while listening to a song and this is what happened.

“Honey! Justin’s here for you!” Your mama yells as you rush down the stairs, your yellow sundress blowing around you as your hair swishes in the cool Tennessee summer breeze.

“Bye Mama.” You murmur as you rush to the front door, seeing your boyfriend waiting for you on the other side of the front screen door.

“Hey! Hey! Don’t rush off! Give me some sugar before you leave!” Your mama shouts as you roll your eyes and turn around with a sigh before placing a quick peck on her cheek, “Don’t stay out too late! I don’t care that it’s summertime!”

You nod as you head to the screen door and Justin, “Take care of my baby girl Justin,” you hear your mama say behind you as your boyfriend smiles.

“Will do Ma’am,” he says with a shy southern grin through the screen door and you find him completely adorable in that moment.

“Mama, can we leave now?” You ask as she nods her head and you rush out the door, letting it slam shut as you grab your boyfriend’s hand, pulling him towards his old truck.

It’s been too long since you’ve spent any alone time with him. His basketball coach insisted that they practice during the summertime, leaving you alone and unsatisfied most of the days. This was his first day off from practice and you were going to make the most of it.

“Slow down baby. We ain’t in no rush.” He tells you as he opens your door for you to climb inside his truck.

“I wanna go to the river.” You tell him and he winks at you before making his way to the driver’s side and climbing in.

Normally you both like to go to the lake with everyone else your age during the summer and go back home to your house to sneak in some intimate time but your mama is working from home now. Ever since then ya’ll had to sneak away to the river, where hardly anyone goes nowadays.

“So, the river?” He asks with a sly grin before lacing his fingers with yours and you snuggle closer to him.

“The river” has become ya’lls code for when you and him want some alone time. Normally it just consists of parking by the river and getting tangled up in each other but today you know it’s more than that. You don’t exactly know what it is but it’s more than it’s ever been. He’s more serious now. He’s always been serious about ya’lls relationship but with Senior year coming up you know this is getting more serious than it’s ever been. Right now though you just want to enjoy him and this Tennessee summer day.

“The river.” You say with a nod of your head as you snuggle closer to him, sitting in the middle of his truck, the passenger side long abandoned just because you wanted to be closer to him.

You try to hide your smile by biting your bottom lip as he takes that familiar turn down that old red dirt road.

That mud’s goin’ stick to his tires and you know he’ll bitch about it later on but right now he doesn’t care and neither do you.

You breathe in deep as the soft sweet smell of honeysuckle fills your nostrils and you know you’re close.

His truck comes to a stop and you get chills as he leans into you, lowering his head so he can kiss your forehead, “Let’s get out baby,” he whispers before pulling on the handle, opening his door.

You reluctantly follow him, just wanting to be near him again. He stops you as you try to remove his keys and turn off the radio.

“Leave it on baby.” He says as he swats your hand away and you stare at him curiously.

“You’re just gonna leave the keys in and the radio blarin’?” You ask as he passes you that sly southern grin that makes you weak.

He pulls away from you and his truck as he spreads his arms open wide with a crooked smile gracing his handsome face, “Ain’t nobody here but you and me babe. Come on honey. The river’s waitin’.”

You stand there for a minute, shaking your head in disbelief at his cockiness even though secretly you love it. You shut the truck’s door behind you as you make your way to him, taking a hold of his hand and lacing your fingers through his.

Your fingers trail along the honeysuckle bushes that line the old dirt road leading to the river. You can see the water through the trees as you let go of his hand and pick two honeysuckle flowers, one for you and one for him. You peel back the petals slowly before pulling out the center bud and take a lick. You know he’s watching you, he always watches you.

You smile coyly at him over your shoulder as you make your way down the road and closer to the beach bend. He grabs your hand and pulls you closer to him.

He takes your breath away with how handsome he is sometimes. Even now just wearing a worn out Memphis Tigers t-shirt and a pair of dark denim jeans he can still make your heart stop. The sunlight catches in his short sandy brown curls and you can’t help but smile as his blue eyes peer down at you. You love him. You’ve told him this very fact time and time again but the way it sneaks up on you sometimes scares you.

“I hope you know how to swim.” He says with a laugh as he lets go of your hand and starts to jog ahead of you disappearing behind the dense Tennessee trees and bushes.

You giggle as you pick up your pace and follow him behind the trees, the river finally revealing itself to you and him.

Dirt road and his old truck

Lined with honeysuckles

Down that old beach bend

Saw the water through the trees

And the way he looked at me

With that sly southern grin

And he said, I hope you know how to swim

He takes off his shirt, his tan chest glistening in the Tennessee sunlight. Basketball practices and weight training making his abs more defined than in previous years. He tosses his t-shirt behind you in the bushes as you laugh at his craziness.

“Justin? What are you doin’?” You ask as he starts to unbutton his jeans.

“I’m goin’ for a swim! You gonna join me?” He asks as he takes off his shoes and tosses them in your direction.

You dodge his socks being thrown in your direction as you shake your head at him.

“Justin! We can’t go swimming! I don’t have a bathin’ suit!” You tell him as you brush your hair away from your face, fully knowing that he’s not talking about swimming in a suit, unless it’s your birthday suit.

“Come on babe. You don’t need one! No one’s here.” He says as he opens up his arms and grins at you with a cocky smirk as his jeans fall to his ankles.

You shake your head at him again, trying not to giggle at him. You know if you do he’ll know he has you right where he wants you.

“No one’s here right now. What if someone shows up? It’s the middle of the day J!” You say as he pushes down his boxers and you gasp, turning around to see if anyone else is around.

He throws his boxers at you and you catch them with a laugh as he jumps into the river. You throw your head back in laughter at the sight of his bare white tush, flashing you just before he hits the water. You take in the sight of the sunlight glistening off the river, shaking your head as you start to remove your sundress.

You toss it behind you, into the bushes as it joins his clothing. You remove your bra and underwear as his head finally peeks out over the water. His sly southern grin pushing you towards the edge of the bend. You gaze behind you one more time before jumping into the water with a squeal.

He swims towards you as ya’ll doggie paddle in the water, your toes touching the mud, loving it the way it makes it’s way in between your toes as you wrap your arms around his shoulders and his arms snake around your waist.

We took off our clothes

Threw ‘em in the bushes

Mud between our toes

Bare white tushes

Lord, how’d he get me to do it

How’d he talk me into it, now

Sunlight on the river, glistenin’

And we were skinny dippin’

You press your breasts against his bare chest as his mouth attaches itself to your neck. Your fingers thread into his wet curls as you wrap your legs around his waist, letting him carry you as he plants his feet into the soft mud bed.

What he does next takes your breath away though. He pulls you under without warning. Your surprised scream tearing from your throat as you go under. His soft hands grazing against your thighs as he lets you come back up. You smile at him as you push your wet hair back and off your face as he wraps your legs around his waist again.

“Glad you joined me babe.” He whispers against your lips before leaning in and softly pressing his lips against yours.

You moan against his mouth as his tongue lightly sweeps across your bottom lip. Your fingers clutch onto his curls as he presses against you intimately and your mouths mesh together. His tongue makes it’s way into your mouth which you gladly accept as he keeps pressing against you.

Screamin’ bloody murder

As he pulled me under

He took my breath for a while

Chills from the Mississippi

Chills from the way he kissed me

We came back up with a smile

Well I never felt more alive

We took off our clothes

Threw ‘em in the bushes

Mud between our toes

Bare white tushes

Lord, how’d he get me to do it

How’d he talk me into it, now

Sunlight on the river, glistenin’

And we were skinny dippin’

His hand snakes between ya’ll as he moves his lips to your neck and his thumb presses sweetly against your clit. You let out a deep low moan as you start to grind against him. It’s been too long.

His other hand cups your neck as his lips blaze a trail down your neck and across your collarbone.

“Honey, please,” you beg him as he chuckles.

He’s so damn cocky. God, yes he’s cocky.

Your hips grind against him harder, your body shifting as you try to get him inside you. Deep, deep inside you.

You’re panting now as his hardness twitches against you. He’s torturing you and himself by keeping his distance. That dull ache in your stomach and between your legs growing and growing, slowly rising the more his thumb presses against your clit.

He loves making you whine for it. He loves hearing you beg for only him.

You want to reach between you, just grab his dick and hold it but you know your boyfriend. You know he’ll stop just because he can.

“Justin! Please!” You beg as he licks long your neck.

“Tell me what you want babe.” He whispers against your neck and you shiver.

“You! I-I…oh I want you!” You moan out as your fingers tug on his curls.

His hand pulls away from your body and you whimper at the loss of his fingers against your most intimate part. He grips his dick, giving it a long slow stroke before positioning himself against you. You let out a gasp as his head presses against your pussy and you need him.

Your fingers tug on his curls again and your head falls back as he pushes in, filling you up and stretching you out. He pulls out and slides back in as you hold onto him, the cool water swishing around your hot bodies.

He captures your lips in a kiss, his tongue surging in to battle with yours. Your lips move together as he continues to thrust into your heat. You can feel it building in the pit of your stomach as he thrust harder and deeper, stroking you in all the right places.

You can barely breath as that tingle starts rising from your toes and throughout your body as he strokes your g-spot and your legs tighten around him. Your toes start to curl as your throw your head back in pleasure.

His thrusts are becoming more frantic as he pants against your neck, chasing his own release. Your eyes meet as he thrust into you one more time and you fall over the edge.

His name tears from the back of your throat as your body trembles around him. You let out low whimpers as his hips continue to crash into yours as he shoots his seed into you over and over again. A low grunt pulling from the back of his throat before he grits out your name.

Ya’ll stay silent as you hold onto each other, sharing soft kisses and caresses here and there. You’re tired and your body is completely satisfied but you don’t want to move away from him. You can hear his truck radio blarin’ out some old country song as you run your fingers through his hair.

“I want you to wear my ring,” he whispers as you look at him, “just my high school ring,” he explains, “until I can get you a proper ring.”

“Baby,” you say as he leans in and kisses you.

“Of course I’ll wear your ring.” You tell him as you cup his face and kiss him softly.

“I guess I should get you home before your mama sends out a search party and your brothers kick my ass.” He says with a smile as you kiss him again.

Weren’t doin’ nothing wrong, no

We were just coolin’ off

Till I was hot and sticky

Lord, we were skinny dippin’

Truck radio blarin’

That water was all we were wearin’

Up to our necks and kissin’

Lord, we were skinny dippin’

“Did you have fun?” Your mama asks as you entered your house and walk into the kitchen where she’s making dinner.

“Yeah. I should go dry off.” You say as she looks at you.

“Did ya’ll go to the lake?” She asks and you bite your lip.

“No, we stopped by the river. You know, just coolin’ off on a hot day. Justin’s AC is busted.” You explain as she nods.

“I see you’re wearin’ his ring.” She says and you see her smile.

“Yep. Did Lynn tell you he was planning on giving it to me today?”

“She might have. He’s a good boy. Go freshen up and you can help me with dinner.”

“Okay mama,” you say as make your way up the stairs and to your bedroom, fingering Justin’s ring.

A smile pulls on your lips as you think about your day at the river.

You love that boy.

Yeah, we were skinny dippin’

Chapter End Notes:
Song is Skinny Dippin' by Whitney Duncan. Feedback is love.

Completed
Schnessa is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Skinny Dippin' also liked 317 other stories.
This story is part of the series, The River Series. The next story in the series is Want To.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story