ynk10  

Chapter ten

    Justin concentrated on a dance move in front of the mirror with Wade while the rest of the group took a break. They had been dancing for six hours and had two to go. It was Tuesday afternoon and the second day of rehearsals was on the go. They were doing pretty much the same set with a few new songs. Wade had come up with some great choreography for "Girlfriend" and "Tell me Tell me Baby". Everything seemed to be working out and they couldn't wait to get out there and do the shows. Justin had been having trouble concentrating on a step. He had Britney on his mind. She was coming to Orlando and he had yet to tell the guys that she was coming. Not that they minded her coming over, they all loved her but he knew once he told them that it was over, it would be all different.

"J are you alright?" J.C. asked sitting down next to Justin now on the floor. He grabbed a bottle of water and tossed it to Justin.

"I'm fine C. Remember I said I had to tell you guys something?"

"Yeah, you never said anything so I didn't want to bring it up." Jc said after taking a big gulp of water.

"Hey, Wade can you give us a minute?" Justin asked Wade.

"Sure man. I'll be back in ten." Wade said walking to the door.

"Hey guys I just want to let you know that me and Britney aren't together anymore. She is coming by today to see Johnny so I didn't want things to feel awkward for you guys."

"Aww man I'm sorry. But honestly I knew it was coming sometime." Joey said drying the sweat off his forehead.

"Yeah J, sorry. You'll be alright though." Chris said reassuring his friend.

"I'm actually all right with it, now. We made the decision together so it was mutual. I just don't want you guys to feel bad when you bring her up. We are still friends and she will always be a part of me." Justin said sincerely.

"Alright so can I date her now?" Lance said seriously.

Everyone busted out laughing. "Not a chance man!" Justin said laughing and throwing his towel at his face.

Ten minutes later Wade walked into the room. He wasn't alone. Right behind him walked in a blond girl with a pair of very low cut jeans and a baby tee that said, "slave" on it with rhinestones. Britney.

"Hey guys!" Britney said walking up to Jc and giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey mama, how are you? I haven't seen you since the MJ concert."

"I'm good. Busy, but good. Is Bobbie around?"

"Nope she is working today."

Britney went around and hugged and kissed all of the guys like she had been doing for the past three years. She went up to Justin and smiled at him. He had been the love of her life and she felt sad that the love wasn't there for them anymore.

"Hey stinky!" Justin smiled and leaned down to hug her tightly to him.

"Hello pinky. Did you get the things you needed?" Justin asked grabbing a towel off the counter.

"Yeah that's why I came down here. I wanted to give you your keys and I'm out of here. I have a photo shoot."

"Oh all right. We have two hours of torture left. Right Wade?"

"Torture? Me? Your fans don't think it's torture." Wade said innocently.

"Well I really have to go now guys. I'll see you in Vegas. If not sooner."

"All right girl. Now get out of here before Wade gets impatient. You should know how he is." Joey said laughing at Wade who was making faces at him.

    Juliana and Dani came walking out of Johnny's kitchen laughing hysterically over the gardener that had scared them. Juliana had a met Johnny earlier that day. He had explained to her that she had to be careful around the guys and the press. He told her to be careful about who she talked to and how she said things. Especially with Justin, he told her since she was his age, the press was going to try to get something out of it. Juliana felt a bit cautious now and it made her a tad uncomfortable. She now had to watch what she said and did over some reporters. She didn't understand why Justin would be a problem with her. Justin has a girlfriend already.

    The party at Lance's house had been  a blast. She had danced a lot and her feet still hurt from wearing boots all night. She had minor conversation with Justin throughout the night but nothing more than Would you like another drink? And he had only asked to be nice. He had been dancing a lot with some friends of Lance's. She tried to ignore the fact that he looked mighty fine the way he would rub against the girls. She had gotten a ride home from Joey when Bobbie and Jc wanted to get home after doing some serious dancing. She was exhausted when she went to the shoot the next day. But she didn't regret it. She was enjoying being in Orlando and it was a shame that they were leaving in less than two weeks. Johnny had given her the schedule for the tour and explained to her that she was free once she stepped off the stage.

    Bobbie and Juliana had been assigned to the same tour bus with Linda and Marie. Dani told Juliana that they were assigned to that bus but that Bobbie hardly ever traveled on itand niether did she. She had joked and said that she would be traveling with the guys soon too. Obviuosly, Bobbbie had been doing some talking. she thought.

    Juliana and Dani were headed towards the rehearsal room. Chris had invited Juls to come see them practice and she couldn't wait to see them. A large man that stood right outside the opened door to the rehearsal room brought Juliana to a stop.

"Hey Rob!" Dani said tapping him in the shoulder.

"Hello Chris oh I mean Dani." the large man joked.

"Oh get over it Rob." Dani said walking around him. "Hey girl! What are ya doing here? I didn't know you were coming."

    Juliana felt a burst of jealousy as she noticed who Dani was talking to. Britney stood there as pretty as she had imagined her to be in person. Juliana was a very attractive girl but having The Britney Spears in front of her was a little intimidating. She talked to Dani and she could sense how nice and down to earth Britney was.

"You must be Juliana. Nice to meet you hun." Britney said extending her hand to Juls.

"Yes I am. It's my pleasure to meet you." Juliana said honestly. She couldn't deny she was a fan of hers. Juliana had liked her style since she first saw the Crazy video and she had bought her CD and listened to it regularly on the train.

"Aww thank you sweetie. Well I'm sorry guys but I just came down here to drop some off  keys for Justin. I have a photo shoot in half-hour. So I have to jet."

    At that she walked down the hallway and disappeared around the corner. Dani looked at Juliana and smiled. "She's a sweetheart. She'll be around more during the tour maybe."

    Juliana just smiled. She walked in behind Dani and was met with five smiling faces. The guys were now sweaty and worked over. Juliana noticed Justin looking at her from across the room. She looked back and smiled. He did nothing. He got off the floor and walked towards the door.

"I thought this was a closed rehearsal?" Justin asked in a snobbish tone.

"Since when?" Chris asked. "I asked Dani to come over J. What's your problem?"

"Nothing. Never mind. Can we start again?" He said walking to the middle of the room again.

"You know what? I don't want to cause any problems. I have some things to do anyway." Juliana said walking out the door.

"What the hell was that?" Jc asked confused. Why was his friend being rude to his houseguest?

"What?! I just thought it was a closed rehearsal."

"J, we make the decision on closed rehearsals and this ain't one of those times. Since when do the girls have to ask to come in here?"

"She's not my girl!" Justin snapped back.

"Nobody said she was man." Chris said now confused. "Plus Juls is a friend of mine and I would appreciate it if you respect that."

"Alright look I'm sorry. I am kind of stressing right now. What are you smiling at?" Justin said looking at Jc.

"Nothing man, nothing." Jc said turning around to face the mirror.

    Juliana walked out to Jc's car that she had been using the past two days. She sat in the driver's seat and yelled out her frustration as a tear rolled down her cheek. She looked at herself in the mirror. "What are you doing?" she said aloud.

    Juliana wasn't one to let her feelings get hurt easily. But Justin had something over her. She hated to feel that way. It was like she disgusted him. She didn't see why he was treating her this way. She surely wasn't going to ask him why. But she knew she would try her hardest to stay away from him for the next two months.

11



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story