ynk12  

Chapter Twelve

     Justin walked back in the dressing room where the guys all were focused on what they were doing. He laid down on the sofa and let out a sigh. He was driving himself crazy. Every show had been great but he had become fidgety when he wasn't able to get to his destination. Every night he waited till eight-thirty five to go backstage and catch a glimpse of a certain someone. He didn't know why he got out of it but he enjoyed watching her. Every night he would stand by the curtain unseen even by her and just watch her. He was highly confused. He had just gotten out of a serious relationship and yet he found himself desiring a girl whom in the past two weeks, all he did was treat her like an outsider. Justin knew she was comfortable with the other guys and it bothered him highly. He didn't get the same reaction from her.

Flashback (Jc And Justin`s hotel room…two weeks earlier)

"Oh come on Jc stop being a wuzz!" Juliana said to him, urging him on to chug on the bottle he had in his hand.

"Well I'd like to see you chug this down missy." Jc said laughing.

"I don't have to prove myself to you buddy. You were the one who said you could, so do it!"

"Well here I...." Jc stopped what he was saying when he noticed Justin standing by the door. "Hey J. What do you think? Can I do it?" Jc asked him trying to get some support.

"Why would you want to stoop down to childish games?" He asked snobbishly looking at Juliana.

     Juliana had about enough of this guys shit. She turned to Jc and noticed him staring at her with curious eyes.

"Can you excuse us for a sec Jc?" Juliana asked JC smiling.

     Justin just stood there frozen. He didn't want to be alone with her. It was a bad idea. He knew he would let her know how he felt if they were alone. And he wasn't ready for that.  "Whatever you have to say can be said in front of Jc." Justin said walking towards his bed and laying on it with his hands crossed behind his head.

"Yeah well, I like Jc so I really don't want him to hear what has been coming to ya for a while now." Juliana said in a confident voice.

     Justin felt tingles go up and down his body. God she was beautiful and her being mad like she was just made him want to get off that bed and bathe her with kisses. she was damned sexy, that he knew.

"I don't know what's going on with you two but it's weird and I want to stay out it. And J, she's right it's been coming. I'll talk to whoever is alive at the end. Later." Jc said walking towards the door.

     Justin just rolled his eyes at Jc and went right back at staring at her. He didn't mean to stare but he couldn't help it. She was like eye candy for him. And he was all over the store.

     "Well say whatever you are going to say, now. I'm tired and I want to sleep." Justin said closing his eyes.

"You are a real jerk, you know that? You have been an ass to me for far too long. What have I done to the precious Justin Timberlake? Who the hell do you think you are? One thing is not liking me but damn I thought they taught manners in the Timberlake Institude of Jerks."

"Very Cute. But you know what? I don't have to explain myself to you and...." he was interrupted.

"I'm not done, I've heard quite enough rude things from you.. So it's my turn. Everyone keeps telling me `ohh give him a chance'. Well bullshit Mr. Timberlake! You need to get over the fact that I work on this tour whether you like it or not. So deal wit it!"

"What the hell are you talking about? The only reason you are still on this damn tour is because I HAVENT SAID YOU COULDN"T Ms. Moore!" Justin yelled now standing inches from her.

"You know what? The hell with you. You know I thought you would be different than this child trapped in a body of a man. You are pathetic, you are miserable, and your own girlfriend can't stand being around you." Juliana was now yelling at him less than an inch away from his face.

"You don't know me. So don't go running at the mouth, not that its any of you're business but I no longer have a girlfriend. So when you decide to blow up on someone make sure you have the details down. I don't need to explain myself to you. You don't know me and that's that." Justin looked into her eyes. He didn't know much about her but he could tell she was mad.

"And whose fault is that? I wonder!! Go to hell Justin!" She smiled merely inches from his lips and walked to the door. "Sleep tight" was the only thing that could be heard before the door slammed behind her.

     Justin just stood there. She had been right. He was pathetic. Here he was falling for her and he did nothing but treat her like crap. What was he doing? Thinking?

................................

"You alright J?" Joey asked walking to the fridge in the room.

"Yeah, I'm cool" Justin had just came back from watching her. It was killing him that he couldn't bring himself to apologize to her. It was like she had disappeared from the whole earth. The only time he would see her was when he snuck past Melinda every night backstage. And even then he was at a distance where he could only make out her shape and hair.

"Can I ask you a question Justin?" Lance said buttoning the last buttons of his shirt.

"Sure. What's up?" Justin asked not knowing what was coming.

"Where do you go every night at this time?" Lance asked seriously."Now before you answer that. We are all your brothers here so don't lie or make excuses when you answer."

     Lance always knew how to talk to people and make them talk. The guys had noticed Justin disappearance at this time since the tour started and they had quickly found out what he was doing.

"Why would I lie? I just walk around and....." Chris interrupted.

"Justin!"

"Why are you guys ganging up on me? What have I done now?" Justin looked around at the guys. They knew. He was caught and he knew it was time to fess up and get it out. "OH god she's driving me crazy guys."

"YES!!! Fifty dollars hand it over." Joey laughed and collected his money from the other three.

"What?! You guys are betting on me? What am I a fucking token or something?" Justin asked with his hands over his face now. He was embarrassed he never had this kind of trouble with girls. He had been with Britney for so long that he couldn't deal with having feelings like he was having again.

"Hey we gotta have some kind of fun around here." Chris said laughing. "Alright so now back to serious mode. So you like this girl who shall remain nameless for now."  As he was saying that. The other three joined together in song.

"Justin and Juliana sitting on a tree. K I S S I N G!"

"Oh shut up! Forget I said anything." Justin said putting a pillow over his head and throwing himself on the sofa.

"Oh come on we are just kidding. So can you explain why you have been anything but hostile towards her?" Jc asked between giggles as Lance and Joey danced around singing the nursery rhyme over and over again.

"I don't know C, she just gets to me and it scares me. So I just try to get her to hate me so I won't have to deal with what I feel." Justin couldn't help but feel ridiculous. Where those words actually coming out of his mouth?

"Well the hating part. That's not Juls, but she can't stand your ass man! So you are soo going to have to work on that if you really want her to like you back. Let alone LIKE you back, ya kow what I mean?"  Chris had become good friends with Juls after the tour started. Juls had yet to come see them perform and it was because she didn't want to be around Justin. Chris had been aggravated about that. He had Lonnie video tape some of the shows but it wasn't the same. He wanted her to have the full Nsync experience. He now figured he should try again.

"Yeah well the girl definitely hates me Chris!" Justin admitted.

"Well why don't you invite her to see the show tonight? We have been on tour for a month now and she still hasn't come out to the show."

"I know man! I don't even know what to say to her."

"Just go to her room and ask. You have ten minutes till show time. Go." Joey said patting him on the back.

"Oh god, please don't let her kill me."  Justin prayed walking out the door. He made his way around the corner and down the long hallway with nothing but dressing room doors. He made his way to her door but stepped back when a man stepped out of the room and behind him was Juliana. His heart broke to see her smiling brightly at this man as he held her hand. The man looked up and saw Justin standing there.

"Oh I'm sorry I don't have one of the backstage passes. I lost the one given to me. Hi, my name is John. I'm a friend of Juls." Juls rolled her eyes as she noticed who John was speaking to. Why did John have to be so nice all the time? She hated that sometimes.

     Juliana just stared at Justin and her smile immediately left her face. What did he want now? "Is there a problem Mr. Timberlake? I was heading out, I have no business here. MY job is done. Unless you want me to get you some coffee or something. Or maybe a new attitude? Or perhaps.."

"Hello John. I'm Justin, nice to meet you." He said quietly and looked at Juls. She also was looking at him straight in the eyes. "Don't worry about the pass, it's alright. Are you coming to the show John?"

"We have other things to do Mr. Timberlake." Juls said pulling John's arm.

"It's Justin, Juliana." He said as he watched her walk away ignoring him. For what he thought was away from him. She had someone. And here he was trying to get HER. What have I done?

13



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story