ynk14  

Chapter fourteen

     Juliana woke to the sound of knocking on her door. She refused to open her eyes as the sun came through a crack between the window and the wall. Whoever was at the door desperately needed to get in. Juliana wondered who it was. And most importantly she wanted to know whose head she was going to have for breakfast.

"Who is it?" Juliana groaned with her eyes still closed. She struggled to open her eyes but when she reached her goal she closed them just as quickly. She thought it was a weird dream. But as she opened her eyes again one at a time. Indeed was the room full of white roses, teddy bears, and candy. She could barely see the door from the bed all she saw was white. There were white teddy bears that held heart that read `I'm sorry' `I was a jerk' Forgive me' `Be my friend'. She wondered where Justin had gotten teddy bears that expressed words like that. When she walked into the room the night before she had almost passed out. If things where hard and weird before. Things are definitely weirder now.

"Will you open the door girl?"

"Bobbie?" Juliana said from under the covers.

"Who else? Will you open damn it? Josh is coming for me."

"What is so bad about that?" Juls asked now getting off the bed. She walked very carefully around the roses as not to move them from their beautiful setting.

"Just let me in,"   Bobbie said pounding on the door once again.

"Alright already! Geez." Juliana swung the door open to find Bobbie smiling brightly at her.

"Good morn...." She swung the door opened wider almost knocking Juliana over in the process "what the hell is..." Bobbie looked at Juliana who was now making her way to the bathroom. "Oh I'm not even going to ask. This has Justin's name all over it. I mean I knew he was trying to apologize to you. But I must say I give him props for THIS." Bobbie said grabbing one of the teddy bears.

"Put it down Bobbie!" Juliana said still with her back to Bobbie.

"Well excuse me Miss thang. I don't want to ruin anything of yours." Bobbie said laughing. Bobbie had grown to know Juliana's attitude in the morning. So what she said before nine in the morning wasn't meant to hurt anyone.

"Do you mind telling me why you are here? Why you are in this room? On my day off if I may add."

"Well, okay I know you are soo going to try to change the subject here. So I'll just jump the gun and ask. Is Justin here with you?" Bobbie asked winking at Juls.

     Juliana turned quickly, came out of the bathroom and looked at Bobbie with a serious look.

"Aww come on. What happened? Spill?"

"Nothing happened Bobbie I walked in here last night and this is what I found. Honestly I don't know what has gotten into him. Shouldn't he be spending his time trying to keep a girlfriend?" Juliana said throwing her robe on.

"Girlfriend? I told you they broke up before the tour started. It's kindda sad but we all knew it was coming. I told you all about it remember?"

"Yeah I know I'm just confused right now Bobbie. Why is he being so nice now? Over a month of treating me like crap? I don't know if I can just be like `hey let's be friends'."

"What did he say to you? I mean did he apologize?"

"Well..." Juliana thought about telling her about the kiss she couldn't get out of her head since it happened. She wanted to be sure what that kiss had meant. "Bobbie please promise me that you won't say anything. Not even you're precious Josh?"

"Juls? Josh? Who the hell is that?" Bobbie said laughing. She knew what she was about to hear because Josh had already told her what happened.

     Juliana let out a sigh and began telling her what had happened the night before.

The Night Before

     Justin walked into his room and groaned out loud. He had just walked Juls to her room and he knew what he did was going to come back and bite him in the ass.

"So what happened?" Jc asked sitting on the other end of the room.

"What the hell? C, you need to stop doing that. What the hell are you doing in my room anyway?"

"First of all this is also my room, I just happen to have a woman two doors down which is a better choice any day."

"What do you want?"

"I asked you already. What happened?"

"C, can we talk tomorrow? I'm really stressing right now and I want to sleep."

"Nope, sorry." Jc said turning on the light.

"I think I messed up even more C." Justin started before Jc could ask again.

"How can that be possible? She seemed to be taking it all in when you got off that elevator. What did you say Justin?"

"Well, I really didn't say anything per say." Justin said closing his eyes tightly.

"No. You didn't?"

"Yeah. I did C. it was stupid of me to jump to that. But she just stood there and I couldn't help myself. She's driving me insane C. and I haven't actually had a conversation with her. At least not a civil one. I'm such an ass."

"Well I'm going to have to agree with that Justin. But I must say that things aren't going to go smooth unless you let her know. Let her know that you have feelings for her. But don't overwhelm her with it. And kissing her was definitely overwhelming ,for you, so imagine how she must feel."

"I know C. If I had some major explaining to do before I kissed her. I have like a lifetime of kissing ass now." Justin said putting his face into a pillow on his bed.

"Well it's really late I'm going to go to Bobbie's I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Night C."

     Juliana felt a little shy after telling Bobbie what happened the night before, but it also brought her relief. She needed to talk to someone and she couldn't rely on John having a great attitude about it. Bobbie had been there for her since she started detesting Justin. So there was no reason why she shouldn't share the details of the KISS with her. Juliana felt his lips against hers even when she spoke about it. She had to admit to herself as well as Bobbie that she had never been kissed that way.

"Alright so we are going shopping today." Bobbie said getting up from the floor where just minutes before she was indulging in the kiss Juliana was describing.

"Bobbie I can't keep buying stuff. I can barely fit a sock on the bus anymore."

"Well you're going to have to make room. This is Boston girl! They had great shoes here."

"Bobbie they have great shoes everywhere according to you." Juliana said laughing.

"Great, so it's on. Be ready at one. Bye." Bobbie said walking out the door.

     One o'clock on the dot. Bobbie was waiting for Juliana in the lobby. She looked around and made sure it was clear outside where they could easily make it to the rental car Lonnie had gotten for them.

"Sorry I had to change my shirt." Juliana said rushing towards Bobbie.

"Why?"

"Because I really don't want attention today. Not from certain people. I had the "Kiss me" shirt on that Joey got me." Juliana said embarrassed. She didn't know why being kissed by someone she thought was completely rude and childish, made her feel like a high school student again. Shy. Intrigued.

     Bobbie burst into a giggling fit and Juliana couldn't help but join in. Juliana's laughter was brought to a stop. "Where are you two beautiful ladies going?" he asked.

"Hi baby! We are going shopping. Wanna come?"

"Hell no! I'll pass." Jc said putting his arms up and stepping back.

"Good I didn't' want any boys around anyway. Good game J?" Bobbie asked waving her hand in front of the guy with a basketball in his hand. Who was looking everywhere but towards the two women in front of him. "Earth to Justin. Hello?"

"Oh hey B, Miss. Moore?" He said smiling shyly at her.

Juliana just looked at him blankly "Good afternoon, Mr. Timberlake, oh Justin I meant, sorry."

     Jc looked at Bobbie and then they both looked back and forth between the two people standing next to them. "Okay! Let's go J before I get confused!"

"Not very hard to do Jc." Juliana said walking away from where she stood in front of Justin and towards the hotel's main entrance. "Bye, boys!"

15



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story