ynk17  

Chapter seventeen

     Juliana walked into her New York apartment following close behind with most of her bags in hand was John. She had a sense of guilt running through her. She had gotten all her things from the bus driver in the lobby. Then she headed out the hotel to John's car.  She had one of the crew members bring her two Nike bags full of the things Justin had given her. Now she was back home. Although all her belongings were in that apartment, in that city. But she didn't feel like this was her home anymore. Where she really wanted to be was in the same arms she was in earlier that day. That same someone who got on the elevator and disappeared from sight.

"Are you okay Juls?"

"Yeah Johnny a little tired is all." she said smiling. She loved John but right now she just wanted a nice bath and to be alone. She had a lot on her mind and she always cleared her head by taking a soothing bath.

"I understand." he said after sensing a bit of an attitude. He knew her too well. "Hey Juls are we going out later?"

     Juliana threw herself on the bed in her room with a groan. "I think I heard myself say that I was tired. I don't think I'll be up for it Johnny"

"Aww come on Juls, it will be fun besides I bet you haven't danced in a while. And I'm not talking down the catwalk but really dancing. Am I right?"

"Well, no but, what time is it anyway?" Juls asked not opening her eyes once.

"It's nine-thirty. Why?"

"Alright I'll go only if you leave me by myself so I can take a long deserving bath. Pick me up at eleven okay?" she opened her eyes and looked at him where he stood next to her bed staring down at her.

"Cool! I'll be here. I'll call you before I come." he headed out to the living room and Juls heard the door close and lock behind him.

     She didn't really feel like going, but she knew if she stayed home all she would be doing would be torturing herself. Wondering what her newly found interest was doing at the moment.

     She quickly reached for her purse. Why wonder when you can find out? Oh my god does that mean I'm a stalker. Who cares? I'm calling. She said under her breath. She got the item she wanted from her purse and quickly dialed Jc's cell phone number. She had Chris' number too but she knew he would be in a record store right then.

     After four rings Bobbie picked up in the middle of some giggles. " Did I interrupt something?" the laughing suddenly stopped when the person realized it was another woman on the other end.

"Who's this?" Bobbie asked clearly about to flip out.

     Juliana decided to play with her since she clearly didn't recognize her voice. "Well may I speak to Joshy please?" Juliana said in a snotty tone. Juls knew that only Bobbie called Jc, Josh.

"Who is this?" she said now mad.

"Can you please tell my Joshy that his girlfriend is a nutcase and she needs to trust that He Loves HER!!!" Juls smirked.

"Oh, I should of known. Don't be pulling that shit on me Juls. I got a little nervous there."

"Ohh calm down girl! What are you guys up to? And leave the details of you and Jc out."

"You don't want to know what we are doing? You are asking what a certain buzz cut blue eyed someone is doing? Right?"

"What would make you think that?"

"Oh I don't know the fact that in Boston I go to your bus to find Linda and Marie alone. They tell me you weren't there. Then I look at the counter where you have your cookies. No cookies. So I figured you wanted cookies. I go back to the bus and minutes later Justin heads out for guess what?"

     Juliana listened intently. "What?"

"He wanted a cookie. Now is that a coincidence? He came back on the bus half hour later with a huge grin on his face. When Jc questioned Mr. Non-morning about it. He replied with what was it again Jc?" she heard her ask a laughing JC. " Ohh GOOD COOKIE!!!"

"He said that!!" Juls asked a little excited which totally gave her away. " Ohh I mean good for him. So anyways I'm going to The Klub later. You guys coming?"

"Not tonight Josh wants to stay in tonight. But I think Joey, Lance and Cookie man are going out. I don't know where though."

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow at the venue then right?"

"Yeah I'll be around. I'll bring cookies!"

"Shut up! Bye B."

"Bye"

     Juliana let herself out of the relaxing bath she had been soaking in for an hour. She decided she would wear her hair straight that night. So she spent half hour getting that done. John had already called saying he would be at her apartment at midnight. He explained something came up at the restaurant and he needed to take care of it.

     She decided on a pair of her endless low cut jeans. She wore a long sleeve Abercrombie and Fitch shirt. She topped it with a pair of high-heeled boots and a matching jacket. She looked at herself in the mirror and wondered if she should wear something else. But what she really was worried about, was  what Justin was doing. She was taken out of her trance when she heard a knock on the door.

"Ah oh my god I wasn't expecting to see you here."

"Why not? We wanted to know if you were up to some dancing?" two heads peeked out of the hallway.

"Hi guys! I was heading out myself." she said as those blue eyes were looking at her making her incredibly nervous.

"Oh really? Alright I guess another night then.." Joey said disappointed.

"Oh no I'm going to The Klub not too far from here. You are welcomed to join us."

"Us?" Lance questioned, as Justin just stood there a little uncomfortable himself. He knew what she was going to say and he wished he would go away. Far far away.

"Yeah, me and John are going." she said looking at Justin. "He's my best friend. You guys would like him. Promise."

"Alright, I guess we can do that."

     Juliana let the guys into their apartment and they seemed to be highly interested on her portfolios that laid on the coffee table. Two of them at least.

"Do you want anything to drink Justin?"

"No thanks I'm alright" he smiled up at her. He thought she looked gorgeous with her hair that way. And he couldn't get the feeling of wanting to go up to her and feel it.

"Guys?"

"Yeah Juls ,I'll have anything you have.." Joey said turning back to the portfolio.

"I'll have some water Juls, Thanx."

"I'll help." Justin volunteered. This was the chance he was waiting for. He had an incredible need to be alone with her. Juliana looked at him curiously.

"Okay sure, come on."

     Joey and Lance looked up to see Juls and Justin walk into the kitchen.

"So?" Justin said reaching for a glass in the cupboard. He was pleasantly shocked when he turned around to find a smile inches away from him. He knew what she wanted and he was dying for it too. Which is why he volunteered to help. He leaned down and took her lips in his.

     She moaned against his lips and he pulled back to put a finger on her lips as to silence her. The last thing he wanted right now was for the rest of the guys to find out. It wasn't about Juls but he knew they would give him hell for jumping into another relationship.

"God I was dying for that." Juls said now heading to the living room. He just stood there in a shock. That was the second time she brushed him off that day. She would desperately make out with him. And then walked away nonchalantly.

     There was a knock on the door and Juls let John in. the moment he stepped foot in the door. Juls could sense tension in the air. So she introduced the guys as quick as she could and headed out to the club for what already seemed to be a long night.

18



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story